Koolan Posted April 15, 2014 at 01:57 PM Posted April 15, 2014 at 01:57 PM Let's bombard her twitter with requests for more bonus video. 2 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Alex_Incognito Posted April 15, 2014 at 01:58 PM Posted April 15, 2014 at 01:58 PM Maybe they'll go back to the days of a crappy karaoke track as a bonus here they slightly fade out the vocals and colour the screen gray plus a discography page from UNISON to FALLING INTO YOU 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Modesta Posted April 15, 2014 at 01:58 PM Posted April 15, 2014 at 01:58 PM I'm so happy we're finally getting this concert on dvd/bluray And I love the cover, you can really see how genuinely she's enjoying feeling the crowd's reaction 2 Quote
CSCfan Posted April 15, 2014 at 03:08 PM Posted April 15, 2014 at 03:08 PM Let's bombard her twitter with requests for more bonus video. ....and SUBTITLES!! 4 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
ehild Posted April 15, 2014 at 03:41 PM Posted April 15, 2014 at 03:41 PM ....and SUBTITLES!!Oh, I do hope they include subtitles. So far they've been impressing us with this, for the most part. On one hand, I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't include them but on the other hand, with everything else they've done for this I'd imagine they would include those as well. How disappointing to have all this other stuff and no sub-titles for those of not fluent in French. Her team has to know the global reach she has. I just can't imagine this without them. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
CelinesDIVO5 Posted April 15, 2014 at 04:03 PM Posted April 15, 2014 at 04:03 PM cannot wait to have this in my hands! On bluray! great! I like the cover. It seems indeed that it was taken after her LMBTL performance, where you could see the vulnerable Celine that still loves to receive applause for what she does. She looked so happy, and that was when that picture was taken.I agree though that a pic where there is more action and light effects would have been more exciting. But I like this pic. I wonder if there will be a new photoalbum from Schachmess again.. hope so!And a bluray has tons of information on it, so enough space to store at least some videos from the European Tour! hope they will do that.But what is most important for me is , is that I surely hope they did not erase the audience noise, screaming and clapping, like they did for the TC Worldtour.Did they ever release that photo book from the tour in English? Maybe they'll go back to the days of a crappy karaoke track as a bonus here they slightly fade out the vocals and colour the screen gray plus a discography page from UNISON to FALLING INTO YOU LOL what? When did they ever do this? I need to know so I can laugh harder. Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Alex_Incognito Posted April 15, 2014 at 04:18 PM Posted April 15, 2014 at 04:18 PM Did they ever release that photo book from the tour in English? LOL what? When did they ever do this? I need to know so I can laugh harder.Au coeur du Stade DVDLive a Paris DVDboth have the karaoke nonsense.The discography, only TCOMLLC DVD which was only released in the late 1990s lol Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
CelinesDIVO5 Posted April 15, 2014 at 04:18 PM Posted April 15, 2014 at 04:18 PM Au coeur du Stade DVDLive a Paris DVDboth have the karaoke nonsense.The discography, only TCOMLLC DVD which was only released in the late 1990s lol And they literally just faded out the vocals? LMAO that's hilarious!! Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
mirage Posted April 15, 2014 at 04:35 PM Posted April 15, 2014 at 04:35 PM Let's bombard her twitter with requests for more bonus video. Lets do this :-) !!! And yes... subtitles!!! :-) Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted April 15, 2014 at 04:55 PM Posted April 15, 2014 at 04:55 PM I vote for no subtitles. It encourages people to learn French. 5 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
CSCfan Posted April 15, 2014 at 05:06 PM Posted April 15, 2014 at 05:06 PM I vote for no subtitles. It encourages people to learn French. On the other hand, it will make it EASIER to learn French when there's subtitles (in your own language), so you know exactly what she's saying in French.... 7 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
zuv Posted April 15, 2014 at 05:09 PM Posted April 15, 2014 at 05:09 PM (edited) I vote for no subtitles. It encourages people to learn French. Lol Alex, one does not exclude the other. If anything, it could actually help learning French, since at least you know whats Celine is talking about edit : lol cscfan, almost exact same post Edited April 15, 2014 at 05:11 PM by zuv 2 Quote
browseceline Posted April 15, 2014 at 05:41 PM Posted April 15, 2014 at 05:41 PM we can of course ask for the subtitles, but don't you think everything is already said and done? I mean, i think it is already in production - without subtitles 2 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
browseceline Posted April 15, 2014 at 05:43 PM Posted April 15, 2014 at 05:43 PM Did they ever release that photo book from the tour in English? Well no, they did not , but I don't care. I have that French book and it is full of big pics, so I don't care I can't read the text. Although it would have been nice if I could read the text as well. Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
CelinesDIVO5 Posted April 15, 2014 at 05:50 PM Posted April 15, 2014 at 05:50 PM Well no, they did not , but I don't care. I have that French book and it is full of big pics, so I don't care I can't read the text. Although it would have been nice if I could read the text as well. I wonder why they never translated it :-( Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Alex_Incognito Posted April 15, 2014 at 05:53 PM Posted April 15, 2014 at 05:53 PM Lol Alex, one does not exclude the other. If anything, it could actually help learning French, since at least you know whats Celine is talking about edit : lol cscfan, almost exact same postOn the other hand, it will make it EASIER to learn French when there's subtitles (in your own language), so you know exactly what she's saying in French.... Nope. The direct translation approach is one of the worst ways of learning a language. Dive in! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
CSCfan Posted April 15, 2014 at 06:15 PM Posted April 15, 2014 at 06:15 PM Nope. The direct translation approach is one of the worst ways of learning a language. Dive in! Worst is synchronisation.... *coughFrance/Germanycough* 4 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
CelineDionFreak Posted April 15, 2014 at 06:27 PM Posted April 15, 2014 at 06:27 PM cannot wait to have this in my hands! On bluray! great! I like the cover. It seems indeed that it was taken after her LMBTL performance, where you could see the vulnerable Celine that still loves to receive applause for what she does. She looked so happy, and that was when that picture was taken.I agree though that a pic where there is more action and light effects would have been more exciting. But I like this pic. I wonder if there will be a new photoalbum from Schachmess again.. hope so!And a bluray has tons of information on it, so enough space to store at least some videos from the European Tour! hope they will do that.But what is most important for me is , is that I surely hope they did not erase the audience noise, screaming and clapping, like they did for the TC Worldtour.I would love a photo book. It's nice to have high quality photos of that night. If they wanted to throw in the lyrics around the photos that would be cool too ....and SUBTITLES!!I'm mixed about that. I'm in french, so it's nice to listen for key words I may know. But on the flip side, subtitles always annoy me flashing across the screen. Worst is synchronisation.... *coughFrance/Germanycough*I know!! I couldn't even watch the wetten dass interview cause the synchronization was so annoying. 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelinesDIVO5 Posted April 15, 2014 at 06:44 PM Posted April 15, 2014 at 06:44 PM I'm mixed about that. I'm in french, so it's nice to listen for key words I may know. But on the flip side, subtitles always annoy me flashing across the screen. DVD/BluRay subtitles are usually an option you can turn on and off ;-) 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
québecflower Posted April 15, 2014 at 08:28 PM Posted April 15, 2014 at 08:28 PM I vote for no subtitles. It encourages people to learn French. but it helps to learn, people are more encouraged to watch...... 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Kian Posted April 15, 2014 at 09:04 PM Posted April 15, 2014 at 09:04 PM (edited) According to amazon.fr 4 bonus tracks are Tout l'or des hommes, Ziggy, Water and a flame and Regarde-moi. Disque 1: 1. Ce n'etait qu'un reve 2. Dans un autre monde 3. Parler a mon pere 4. It's all coming back to me now / the power of love 5. On ne change pas 6. Destin 7. Qui peut vivre sans amour? 8. Je crois toi 9. La mer et l'enfant 10. Celle qui m'a tout appris 11. Terre 12. J'irai ou tu iras 13. Bozo 14. Je n'ai pas besoin d'amour 15. S'il suffisait d'aimer 16. L'amour existe encore Disque 2: 1. All by myself 2. Je sais pas 3. Je danse dans ma tete / des mots qui sonnent / incognito 4. Love can move mountains / river deep mountain high 5. My heart will go on 6. Pour que tu m'aimes encore 7. Loved me back to life 8. Le miracle 9. Tout l'or des hommes 10. Ziggy (un garcon pas comme les autres) 11. Water and a flame 12. Regarde-moi Disque 3: 1. Ce n'etait qu'un reve 2. Dans un autre monde 3. Parler a mon pere 4. It's all coming back to me now / the power of love 5. On ne change pas 6. Destin 7. Qui peut vivre sans amour? 8. Je crois toi 9. Transition musicale changement de costume 1 (choriste et trompetiste) 10. La mer et l'enfant 11. Celle qui m'a tout appris 12. Terre 13. J'irai ou tu iras 14. Bozo 15. Je n'ai pas besoin d'amour 16. S'il suffisait d'aimer 17. L'amour existe encore 18. All by myself 19. Je sais pas 20. Transition musicale changement de costume 2 (choristes, saxophoniste, et guitariste) 21. Je danse dans ma tete / des mots qui sonnent / incognito 22. Love can move mountains / river deep mountain high 23. Intro my heart will go on pré-tape - changement de costume 3 24. My heart will go on 25. Pour que tu m'aimes encore 26. Loved me back to life 27. Le miracle 28. Outro - le miracle instrumental 29. DVD menu: loved me back to life 30. DVD menu: parler a mon pere 31. DVD menu: la mer et l'enfant 32. DVD menu: s'il suffisait d'aimer 33. DVD menu: le miracle Edited April 15, 2014 at 09:07 PM by Kian 4 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted April 15, 2014 at 09:06 PM Posted April 15, 2014 at 09:06 PM I don't think they ever include subs from Julie's productions, well most of her French stuff unless a fan puts it in..... I could be wrong though????? It would be sweet! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelinesDIVO5 Posted April 15, 2014 at 09:16 PM Posted April 15, 2014 at 09:16 PM I don't think they ever include subs from Julie's productions, well most of her French stuff unless a fan puts it in..... I could be wrong though????? It would be sweet! Celine TTEOTW had subtitles. 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
mirage Posted April 15, 2014 at 09:17 PM Posted April 15, 2014 at 09:17 PM (edited) whats with ziggy? For me the part in the show where i want to fall asleep... I know its a hit in france, but seriously? :-) They could have cut Bozzzzzzzo for me!And no bonus material what i see... :-( I can't wait to have it in my hands, hope there will be some nice pictures :-) Edited April 15, 2014 at 09:19 PM by mirage 1 Quote
Timster Posted April 15, 2014 at 09:18 PM Posted April 15, 2014 at 09:18 PM (edited) According to amazon.fr 4 bonus tracks are Tout l'or des hommes, Ziggy, Water and a flame and Regarde-moi. Happy to see WAAF listed but really sad Immensité isn't included - if only they would have more than just 4 bonus tracks!!! They have so much space left on that second disc... Edited April 15, 2014 at 09:19 PM by Timster 3 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted April 15, 2014 at 09:19 PM Posted April 15, 2014 at 09:19 PM (edited) Happy to see WAAF listed but really sad Immensité isn't included - if only they would have more than just 4 bonus tracks!!! off topic: every time you post and I see that you were born in 1994, I die a little inside LOL And even more-so with CelineDionFreak beause he was born in 98!!! AAAHHHH!!! Edited April 15, 2014 at 09:20 PM by CelinesDIVO5 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
mirage Posted April 15, 2014 at 09:24 PM Posted April 15, 2014 at 09:24 PM Happy to see WAAF listed but really sad Immensité isn't included - if only they would have more than just 4 bonus tracks!!! Yeah... it's not that there isnt any space left on that cd. Always wonder how their mind works," let's give them bonus songs! Yeah let's give them songs she only sang in Paris... owh that's 6/7 songs (dont know the exact) Noooo that's to much bonus, let's give them 4!!! " Like 2 more would hurt :-)I'm happy we get JNPBD live, i love the version only with piano! :-)And FINALLY the old songs medley on bluray! 1 Quote
Davey84 Posted April 15, 2014 at 09:25 PM Posted April 15, 2014 at 09:25 PM (edited) What the F are the 29 to 33 options??? I'm kinda bummed that the bonus tracks are AFTER the concert ... I don't think it will flow well! It would have been better to have a third disc with all the non USF tracks I am happy to have LM too in HQ tho!! Of course I love the old medley... But I really didnt understand why LM was cut after the first night in Antwerp! It seemed odd on USF but after experiencing it yourself... That ending was really endearing! We kept singing the nanana part all the way back to the hotel!! Edited April 15, 2014 at 09:32 PM by Davey84 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
anewdayhascome Posted April 15, 2014 at 09:38 PM Posted April 15, 2014 at 09:38 PM (edited) Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase let's do something to bring there Immensite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's stupid, really stupid, if TLDH is there I should be there too! She enjoyed the song so much! can't believe that they've done that and those bonus songs won't be on dvd too??? Adding them after the concert is a nonsence too. I thought that they've finally understood something but again they're making a lot of mess Edited April 15, 2014 at 09:42 PM by anewdayhascome Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
anewdayhascome Posted April 15, 2014 at 09:40 PM Posted April 15, 2014 at 09:40 PM https://twitter.com/snyderjulie Let's bombard her twitter with requests for more bonus video. let's tweet her about Immensite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.