kevincheung410 Posted April 14, 2014 at 08:48 AM Posted April 14, 2014 at 08:48 AM Céline une seule fois / Live 2013 DVD/2CD Releasing May 19! Relive the extraordinary one-night only ‘Céline… une seule fois’ show on the Plains of Abraham in Quebec City with a fabulous set featuring a DVD of the entire concert and 2 live CDs which also include 4 bonus tracks from Celine’s 2013 sold-out Paris shows. This must-have collection will be available May 19!Stay tuned for more details, including great preorder offers at The Boutique coming soon! In the meantime, check out the cover below! Source: www.celinedion.com 3 Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
mirage Posted April 14, 2014 at 08:54 AM Posted April 14, 2014 at 08:54 AM Ooowh please please please please give us some images from Paris!!! Give us Regarde-Moi please please please!!! Did i already said i love Regarde-Moi?!?! Owh and the live versions of Immensite and TLDH !!!!! I love the cover though... it's live, love her look and expression. And yes we always want more, would love some behind the scenes hihi i love celine behind the scenes :-)But a little video of how her european tour was would be nice. Something similar as her thankyou video when we saw her outside bercy in the car, loving the vibe there! 1 Quote
BartFCS Posted April 14, 2014 at 08:57 AM Posted April 14, 2014 at 08:57 AM 4 bonus tracks? That's great! Looks like they DO listen to us after all. Artwork?... Could have been better. It's ok. 2Cds could mean the whole show split on two discs. Would be great.I'm hoping for a solid mix on that live CD and of course please release the blu ray. 1 Quote
mirage Posted April 14, 2014 at 09:02 AM Posted April 14, 2014 at 09:02 AM Yeah a bluray please! Still dont understand why they didn't released TCWT on a bluray :-/ Im hoping for some audience sound as well, i want an amazing live experience, not a studio sound! Anybody know why they would show it on tv next sunday? If they release it a month later? Could it also be possible that the tv version would be different than the dvd version? As in images showing etc 1 Quote
Timster Posted April 14, 2014 at 09:02 AM Posted April 14, 2014 at 09:02 AM The 4 bonus track from Paris Bercy could be : ImmensitéRegarde-moiWater and a flameTous l'or des HommesZiggy(Je ne vous oublie pas ...highly unlikely) What do you think ? I think it's most likely that the 4 bonus tracks are: ImmensitéRegarde-moiTous l'or des hommesZiggy While I am really happy to see at least something from Paris included, I do wish they could include JNVOP and WAAF too - they have more than enough space to do so with 2CDs! 2 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted April 14, 2014 at 09:12 AM Posted April 14, 2014 at 09:12 AM (edited) Yeah a bluray please! Still dont understand why they didn't released TCWT on a bluray :-/ Im hoping for some audience sound as well, i want an amazing live experience, not a studio sound! Anybody know why they would show it on tv next sunday? If they release it a month later? Could it also be possible that the tv version would be different than the dvd version? As in images showing etc That was a very long show. I don't think they'll show the whole thing on TV. I would imagine it being a chopped up version...kind of like the CBS special for "A New Day..." in 2003. Edited April 14, 2014 at 09:13 AM by CelinesDIVO5 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
MrTim212 Posted April 14, 2014 at 09:47 AM Posted April 14, 2014 at 09:47 AM It looks like Sony is getting one right with this! Not only will we get the full USF show with the amazing DMQS/JDDMT medley but also tracks from the Paris shows. If they include Regarde-moi, TLDH and Immensité, there will be some VERY happy fans! Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
Popular Post Timster Posted April 14, 2014 at 10:16 AM Popular Post Posted April 14, 2014 at 10:16 AM Wikipedia page for the new release https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%C3%A9line..._une_seule_fois_/_Live_2013 8 Quote
Del Posted April 14, 2014 at 10:22 AM Posted April 14, 2014 at 10:22 AM It's wonderful to have great news on a Monday morning! 5 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
chrischn_celine Posted April 14, 2014 at 10:27 AM Posted April 14, 2014 at 10:27 AM Wikipedia page for the new release https://en.wikipedia...ois_/_Live_2013 There's a littler mistake on that page. The release date in the Celine chronology is listed on 2010.... It's 2014 ;-) Quote
Timster Posted April 14, 2014 at 10:45 AM Posted April 14, 2014 at 10:45 AM There's a littler mistake on that page. The release date in the Celine chronology is listed on 2010.... It's 2014 ;-) Thanks, just changed it! Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted April 14, 2014 at 10:55 AM Posted April 14, 2014 at 10:55 AM Woooh Great news to kick off the week!! I think Céline looks gorgeous on the cover, however, well... They could have picked a more impressive photo. Anyway, I'll forgive them 'cause we talk about a DVD+2CDs package! I'm looking forward for bonus features on the DVD. Probably a backstage tour or something... But please, PLEASE, a video of Loved Me Back To Life during the soundcheck!!And yes, my guess is that, like someone mentioned above, they will split the full show into the two CDs. I hope the bonus songs from Paris will be: · Immensité· Water and a Flame· Tout L'or Des Hommes· Regarde-moi 2 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Julian Posted April 14, 2014 at 10:59 AM Posted April 14, 2014 at 10:59 AM I think it's most likely that the 4 bonus tracks are: ImmensitéRegarde-moiTous l'or des hommesZiggy While I am really happy to see at least something from Paris included, I do wish they could include JNVOP and WAAF too - they have more than enough space to do so with 2CDs!I think they will include "Water And A Flame" instead of .... instead of what?OMG why 4 Songs and not 5? I LOVE the fact that we will get official LIVE recordings from Paris. Just heaven! Julian 1 Quote
Celinefan1993 Posted April 14, 2014 at 11:02 AM Posted April 14, 2014 at 11:02 AM The front cover I think isn't that good... If her eyes were open, it would have lots of more energy. Beside that, her in-ear monitor is hanging down? Her clothes are fabulous though. 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted April 14, 2014 at 11:37 AM Posted April 14, 2014 at 11:37 AM Céline une seule fois / Live 2013 DVD/2CD Releasing May 19! Relive the extraordinary one-night only ‘Céline… une seule fois’ show on the Plains of Abraham in Quebec City with a fabulous set featuring a DVD of the entire concert and 2 live CDs which also include 4 bonus tracks from Celine’s 2013 sold-out Paris shows. This must-have collection will be available May 19!Stay tuned for more details, including great preorder offers at The Boutique coming soon! In the meantime, check out the cover below! Source: www.celinedion.com I do like the cover though. It's kinda a spin off on LMBTL cause her eyes are closed on that too. Maybe that's the way they wanted it to be. Come on May! And yes I hope they do amazon us. It'd be way easier then ordering from the Botique or amazon france. 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
mirage Posted April 14, 2014 at 12:56 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 12:56 PM Whooohoooo the first dvd ever that doesn't end with MHWGO!!!How amazing is that?!?!?! ;-) hahahaha 7 Quote
MistaChanel Posted April 14, 2014 at 01:27 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 01:27 PM For whatever reason, it has disappeared from JPC and AMAZON in Germany Quote RIVER DEEP, MOUNTAIN HIGH - OH HOW I LOVE YOU BABY!
DionFanAlways Posted April 14, 2014 at 01:35 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 01:35 PM (edited) I like the cover pic! The bonus tracks are great however does that mean they won't release a Paris DVD? Thats the ones I really want to see! And I agree I hope they have some crowd noise and good shots of her. Sometimes they pan to the crowd at the wrong times! Edited April 14, 2014 at 01:37 PM by DionFanAlways 4 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
gafsa Posted April 14, 2014 at 01:39 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 01:39 PM Whooohoooo the first dvd ever that doesn't end with MHWGO!!!How amazing is that?!?!?! ;-) hahahaha Yes, and Le Miracle is one of my favorite song. I'm so excited. Quote
Timster Posted April 14, 2014 at 02:09 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 02:09 PM (edited) BLU-RAY CONFIRMED BY SONY MUSIC FRANCE, AND 'CELLE QUI M'A TOUT APPRIS' WILL BE A SINGLE FOR THIS RELEASE! http://www.sonymusic...-celine-dion-2/ Edited April 14, 2014 at 02:10 PM by Timster 5 Quote
toiowo Posted April 14, 2014 at 02:11 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 02:11 PM Well I need to say that I really love this cover pic because it's painfull for me to read that some people hate it When I first saw it I thought "OMG so cool, I need it in better quality! I should paint it!" xD It's just pure enjoyment captured there. Quote
ehild Posted April 14, 2014 at 02:17 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 02:17 PM ^^^^So excited for this!!! 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
CelinesDIVO5 Posted April 14, 2014 at 02:38 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 02:38 PM I like the cover pic! The bonus tracks are great however does that mean they won't release a Paris DVD? Thats the ones I really want to see! And I agree I hope they have some crowd noise and good shots of her. Sometimes they pan to the crowd at the wrong times! Omg yes...they do pan to the crowd at the wrong times, and there's one person in particular that was in the front that got way more camera time than I was willing to agree with. 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Jackie Posted April 14, 2014 at 02:38 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 02:38 PM that's my cover:http://i61.tinypic.com/fwg3s.jpg 4 Quote http://i65.tinypic.com/iclsbb.jpgMy Wallpapers with Widescreen
manu23 Posted April 14, 2014 at 02:49 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 02:49 PM I like the cover, but I'd have probably erased the headphone, it shouldn’t be so difficult with Photoshop nowadays... 1 Quote
minolli Posted April 14, 2014 at 03:07 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 03:07 PM Yay! So glad to hear about this! When I first read that it would include songs from Paris, I thought, "it looks like they do pay attention to the forum after all." If they include Regarde-moi and Tout l'or des hommes, I'll be over the moon! 3 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsg43qJH1b1qa4phqo1_400.jpg
minolli Posted April 14, 2014 at 03:08 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 03:08 PM that's my cover:http://i61.tinypic.com/fwg3s.jpg Great cover! Where'd you find that beautiful photo? Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsg43qJH1b1qa4phqo1_400.jpg
kevincheung410 Posted April 14, 2014 at 03:15 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 03:15 PM that's my cover:http://i61.tinypic.com/fwg3s.jpg BRAVO for Jackie!!!!!!!http://www.celinecn.com/images/logo201403.jpg http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/crop.0.0.980.300/69aa0a54gw1edyap17iy0j20r808c41b.jpg http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/69aa0a54gw1edyboing76j21gs0gon4u.jpg Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
kevincheung410 Posted April 14, 2014 at 03:16 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 03:16 PM that's my cover:http://i61.tinypic.com/fwg3s.jpg BRAVO for Jackie!!!!!!!http://www.celinecn.com/images/logo201403.jpg http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/crop.0.0.980.300/69aa0a54gw1edyap17iy0j20r808c41b.jpg http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/69aa0a54gw1edyboing76j21gs0gon4u.jpg 2 Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
rael1983 Posted April 14, 2014 at 03:32 PM Posted April 14, 2014 at 03:32 PM (edited) According to Sony Music France, they will release 2CD+DVD and 2CD+Blu-Ray! ''Celle qui m'a tout appris'' will be the single to promote this release, so I guess the official video of the single will be the live performance from the concert. And here's a better pic of the cover: The release will include 28 songs, 6 from ''Sans attendre'', 9 by Jean-Jacques Goldman, ''All by myself'', ''My heart will go on'', ''Loved me back to life''... http://www.sonymusic...-celine-dion-2/ Edited April 14, 2014 at 03:35 PM by rael1983 4 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.