Peppercorn1991 Posted April 12, 2014 at 06:17 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 06:17 PM This is amazing news! So next month we get some new celine stuff! Lucky us! This makes me think incredible video maybe out next month too Kev x 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted April 12, 2014 at 06:28 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 06:28 PM Finally 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
anewdayhascome Posted April 12, 2014 at 06:35 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 06:35 PM (edited) 3CDs gives me hope that one of these discs will be Bercy, but USF will be a Productions J release and they had nothing to do with recording the Bercy perfomances. We will have to wait and see!! To be honest, I would give everything to have Bercy and now I think that even a CD from Bercy would be enough, I don't ask for dvd cause they didn't record it properly for sure but they must have some recordings! Edited April 12, 2014 at 06:48 PM by anewdayhascome 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
Timster Posted April 12, 2014 at 06:47 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 06:47 PM To be honest, I would give everything to have Bercy and now I think that even a CD from Bercy would be enough, I don't ask for dvd cause they didn't record properly for sure but they must have some recordings! Of course a CD would be enough. Their video footage might not be good enough for a proper DVD, but they have all the audio with those amazing vocals from Celine! A CD with all the French songs + the 2 LMBTL songs is all we really need!! 3 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted April 12, 2014 at 07:01 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 07:01 PM Well, they will surely include something from Bercy because they wouldn't have waited with Une seule fois for so long. The question is whether it's only bonus footage (something from the hotel/backstage/Celine leaving Bercy/singing SSDA with the audience or JNVOP - Julie's team recorded that with their own camera) or the recording as well. Praying! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: 4 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
mirage Posted April 12, 2014 at 07:02 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 07:02 PM According to the redheads and amazon this will be released on May 16th!!! A dvd+cd !!! Maybe someone can change the topic title, just for now the tv broadcasting on the 20th april, and if it's confirmed for the dvd!? I hope that we get much behind the scenes and paris shows!!! 5 Quote
ryba Posted April 12, 2014 at 07:15 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 07:15 PM And maybe we wil even get the recording sessions from sans attendre as bonus footage just like on the au cour du stade dvd. That would be really amazing! But it can also be the dvd with the concert + 2 CDs from the same concert 2 Quote
zuv Posted April 12, 2014 at 07:15 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 07:15 PM Cool, if they're not going to release the mini europeen tour on DVD, they should include bonuses on this DVD with performances of her new English songs from that mini tour 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted April 12, 2014 at 07:23 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 07:23 PM I'm really excited for this now.... It's just what we all needed! Smart move to release a French single to go with this! Kev x 3 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted April 12, 2014 at 07:31 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 07:31 PM If the songs she performed only in Paris are not recorded somewhere professionally I will cut my throat with a spoon. 2 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
DionFanAlways Posted April 12, 2014 at 07:40 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 07:40 PM If the songs she performed only in Paris are not recorded somewhere professionally I will cut my throat with a spoon.Watch out that is probably the case. 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Timster Posted April 12, 2014 at 07:48 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 07:48 PM If the songs she performed only in Paris are not recorded somewhere professionally I will cut my throat with a spoon. They have them, it just depends on whether they can be bothered to release them... 1 Quote
mirage Posted April 12, 2014 at 08:02 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 08:02 PM In our ideal world this dvd would be released with bonus songs from paris... But in celines world, they release a dvd with the most boring audience ever (sorry for the guys who went) a not so strong setlist, because all those songs we can find in her previous 3 french dvds! And vocally good, but not as perfect in Paris. I really really hope the production is better than her previous dvd's, i want to hear the audience sing and clap along etc. I know just should be happy we get an dvd, but it's not I'm asking for something that isn't possible... 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted April 12, 2014 at 08:04 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 08:04 PM According to the redheads and amazon this will be released on May 16th!!! A dvd+cd !!! Maybe someone can change the topic title, just for now the tv broadcasting on the 20th april, and if it's confirmed for the dvd!? I hope that we get much behind the scenes and paris shows!!! Really?! I'm sooo happy!! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Peppercorn1991 Posted April 12, 2014 at 08:09 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 08:09 PM (edited) Soooo what's the cover going to look like? I hope she is in the sexy short dress Kev x Edited April 12, 2014 at 08:09 PM by Peppercorn1991 Quote
Timster Posted April 12, 2014 at 08:17 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 08:17 PM (edited) In our ideal world this dvd would be released with bonus songs from paris... But in celines world, they release a dvd with the most boring audience ever (sorry for the guys who went) a not so strong setlist, because all those songs we can find in her previous 3 french dvds! And vocally good, but not as perfect in Paris. I really really hope the production is better than her previous dvd's, i want to hear the audience sing and clap along etc. I know just should be happy we get an dvd, but it's not I'm asking for something that isn't possible... I agree. Vocally, USF was one of her worst performances since 2011. Yes, her voice was clear, but she went off key in so many places and the TV broadcast ended up being heavily autotuned as a result! Edited April 12, 2014 at 08:18 PM by Timster Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted April 12, 2014 at 08:31 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 08:31 PM (edited) I agree. Vocally, USF was one of her worst performances since 2011. Yes, her voice was clear, but she went off key in so many places and the TV broadcast ended up being heavily autotuned as a result! Oh give over it was a brilliant concert! She sang 26 songs! That's brilliant Kev x Edited April 12, 2014 at 08:33 PM by Peppercorn1991 2 Quote
smash Posted April 12, 2014 at 08:45 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 08:45 PM According to the redheads and amazon this will be released on May 16th!!! A dvd+cd !!! Maybe someone can change the topic title, just for now the tv broadcasting on the 20th april, and if it's confirmed for the dvd!? I hope that we get much behind the scenes and paris shows!!!Oh my word. This is fantastic news. Finally, at last!!! Let's hope they stick to the date. Imagine the DVD plus cd, then end of May, the other compilation album, with good songs I hope. Sharon 1 Quote
BartFCS Posted April 12, 2014 at 09:38 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 09:38 PM I remember when Live a Paris was released I was holding this cassett in my hand saying "those people who were actualy there are so lucky!"Then I thought someday l'm gonna buy a live CD of the show I went to... Can't believe it's happening! Thank you. I know it wasn't perfect but for me it was magical to see her show on her native land with the best public you can imagine... :clap: And they'd better release blu-ray with proper sound! 5 Quote
ehild Posted April 12, 2014 at 09:39 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 09:39 PM I'm so glad they're finally releasing this! I wish someone could say whether or not there will be a US release. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
SuperLove4Celine Posted April 12, 2014 at 09:41 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 09:41 PM To those complaining about her vocals at this concert, nothing can be worse than the vocals released on "A New Day...Live In Las Vegas." I love Celine, but I think even she would admit the vocals on that CD aren't her typical stellar self. 4 Quote
ehild Posted April 12, 2014 at 09:43 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 09:43 PM Maybe DVD/2 CD's....1 usf and one of Bercy. Hopefully the DVD has a bonus material and behind the scenes footage section. I'm excited to finally see this!!!! 2 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
ehild Posted April 12, 2014 at 09:47 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 09:47 PM Finally we have some news. Come on May!! I hope there will be a US / North America release too. So far amazon only shows it as part of Amazon France. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
québecflower Posted April 12, 2014 at 10:00 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 10:00 PM If the songs she performed only in Paris are not recorded somewhere professionally I will cut my throat with a spoon. you won't be able to do it, like the guy in Jack Reacher who was to to eat his fingers with his teeth. 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
MrTim212 Posted April 12, 2014 at 10:01 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 10:01 PM (edited) To those complaining about her vocals at this concert, nothing can be worse than the vocals released on "A New Day...Live In Las Vegas." I love Celine, but I think even she would admit the vocals on that CD aren't her typical stellar self. COULD NOT AGREE MORE! I remember when the 30 sec clips were released online for that album and there was a fan petition to ban its release. The versions of BYLM and I'm Alive are dreadful! So nasally and strained. She doesn't even sound like herself. To this day, it's the only Céline album in my collection which other than "You and I" and "Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way" is not on my comprehensive Céline iTunes playlist! USF sounds perfect in comparison. It's even better than some of the tracks on the TCWT releases. Edited April 12, 2014 at 10:02 PM by MrTim212 4 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
mirage Posted April 12, 2014 at 10:09 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 10:09 PM I agree. Vocally, USF was one of her worst performances since 2011. Yes, her voice was clear, but she went off key in so many places and the TV broadcast ended up being heavily autotuned as a result! And that's what I'm afraid off! That the whole thing would be so autotuned and edited that it doenst sound like an "live" concert!Were are those days we could hear the reaction of the audience to her big notes, her jokes, and people clapping and screaming along... :-( Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted April 12, 2014 at 10:12 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 10:12 PM If the songs she performed only in Paris are not recorded somewhere professionally I will cut my throat with a spoon. Especially "Regarde-moi"! COULD NOT AGREE MORE! I remember when the 30 sec clips were released online for that album and there was a fan petition to ban its release. The versions of BYLM and I'm Alive are dreadful! So nasally and strained. She doesn't even sound like herself. To this day, it's the only Céline album in my collection which other than "You and I" and "Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way" is not on my comprehensive Céline iTunes playlist! USF sounds perfect in comparison. It's even better than some of the tracks on the TCWT releases. I remember that petition! However, wasn't the driving force behind it due to the horrible tracklist selection? I remember so many fans, myself included, being very upset that "I Surrender" and "Seduces Me" were not included. Quote
MrTim212 Posted April 12, 2014 at 10:19 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 10:19 PM Especially "Regarde-moi"! I remember that petition! However, wasn't the driving force behind it due to the horrible tracklist selection? I remember so many fans, myself included, being very upset that "I Surrender" and "Seduces Me" were not included. Yes, "I Surrender" and HYEBIL being omitted was a huge issue along with "Ammore Annascunnuto", however, I remember so many people referencing the cringe worthy disasters of BYLM and IA and saying that it had to be a mistake that the album was being released like that. Also, the "One Year, One Heart" bonus DVD of Céline lipping in a studio MHWGO and OH was equally as disappointing. I honestly can't say I've watches that DVD more than once. Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
Peppercorn1991 Posted April 13, 2014 at 12:04 AM Posted April 13, 2014 at 12:04 AM I knew there would be one treat this year Kev x Quote
mike_z Posted April 13, 2014 at 01:12 AM Posted April 13, 2014 at 01:12 AM While her concerts in Paris were the best we've got from her since the 90s, I agree that UNE SEULE FOIS is 300% better than the 2004 live album, which hurts my years. Worst moment: "If I Could". Only 7 years after "Live in Memphis" I thought she'd lost it. So glad her crystal clear vocals are back! 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.