Timster Posted March 21, 2014 at 11:15 AM Posted March 21, 2014 at 11:15 AM (edited) I've just thought about it too! The delay in this case is rather positive A DVD of 'Une seule fois' and a CD of the Paris show (with just the French songs) would be ideal. Quebec obviously has superior video footage, but Paris has the best audio/vocals. I'm sure they could easily release these together as a "SA Live" set. Edited March 21, 2014 at 11:15 AM by Timster 5 Quote
Lu CelineFan Posted March 21, 2014 at 01:27 PM Posted March 21, 2014 at 01:27 PM A DVD of 'Une seule fois' and a CD of the Paris show (with just the French songs) would be ideal. Quebec obviously has superior video footage, but Paris has the best audio/vocals. I'm sure they could easily release these together as a "SA Live" set. They should hire you! 5 Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
Timster Posted March 21, 2014 at 01:32 PM Posted March 21, 2014 at 01:32 PM They should hire you! Oh that would be a dream job for me, believe me 3 Quote
Koolan Posted April 2, 2014 at 04:24 AM Posted April 2, 2014 at 04:24 AM I still haven't seen this complete concert. 3 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
CelineDionFreak Posted April 2, 2014 at 07:38 PM Posted April 2, 2014 at 07:38 PM I still haven't seen this complete concert. Same here- although I think I've heard most of it! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Celine Fan 77 Posted April 2, 2014 at 08:26 PM Posted April 2, 2014 at 08:26 PM I haven't watched this show since the TV broadcast last summer... And I'm still waiting for a DVD / Blu-ray release to watch it a second time in decent video and audio quality! 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
CelineDionFreak Posted April 3, 2014 at 04:06 PM Posted April 3, 2014 at 04:06 PM It would be nice if they did an all acess version of the DVD like with a new day. Also with the costume changes. I thought it was nice to see what they did with that. It's always interesting to see what they are doing backstage 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
BartFCS Posted April 3, 2014 at 05:19 PM Posted April 3, 2014 at 05:19 PM I still haven't seen this complete concert. Me neither! I'm waiting for great mix TrueHD or DTS-HD. I still can't believe I was actually there... Release it already!!!!! 2 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted April 4, 2014 at 10:46 AM Posted April 4, 2014 at 10:46 AM i wonder if there'll be a dvd still, they are so quiet ! and this is not good.. for sure someone has it in HD they broadcast it all over the world! Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
CSCfan Posted April 4, 2014 at 11:26 AM Posted April 4, 2014 at 11:26 AM They are quiet about everything....too quiet (again).. 3 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
ryba Posted April 4, 2014 at 01:11 PM Posted April 4, 2014 at 01:11 PM i wonder if there'll be a dvd still, they are so quiet ! and this is not good.. for sure someone has it in HD they broadcast it all over the world! yeah, and I can't believe that no one from this forum recorded it to share with the rest of us who don't live in Countries where it was shown Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted April 4, 2014 at 08:58 PM Posted April 4, 2014 at 08:58 PM yeah, and I can't believe that no one from this forum recorded it to share with the rest of us who don't live in Countries where it was shown This concert was broadcast 1000 times around the world in HD its kinda difficult that no one recorded, and also the audio that came right after the first broadcast seams to be in HD Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted April 4, 2014 at 08:59 PM Posted April 4, 2014 at 08:59 PM Talking about it, this is fantastic !https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n9VIouo4Yk&feature=youtu.be 3 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted April 4, 2014 at 09:14 PM Posted April 4, 2014 at 09:14 PM (edited) Talking about it, this is fantastic !https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n9VIouo4Yk&feature=youtu.beWow! Likelikelikelike! Thanks :) I just wanted this song to take off sooooo bad! :angry: This is wonderful! Maybe there will be video of this soundcheck someday........ Edited April 4, 2014 at 09:17 PM by DionFanAlways Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted April 5, 2014 at 01:36 AM Posted April 5, 2014 at 01:36 AM Talking about it, this is fantastic !https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n9VIouo4Yk&feature=youtu.be I wish she woulda sung ot like this more if that makes sense. I loved the sound of the USF performance. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Popular Post mirage Posted April 9, 2014 at 06:50 AM Popular Post Posted April 9, 2014 at 06:50 AM Now someone RECORD it!!!!!Sunday april 20th!!! On TVA at 19.30!!! http://youtu.be/QANey_RoZEE 11 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted April 9, 2014 at 09:27 AM Posted April 9, 2014 at 09:27 AM Yay! It's gonna be the first time the concert is broadcasted on public TV. Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
DionFanAlways Posted April 9, 2014 at 12:20 PM Posted April 9, 2014 at 12:20 PM Now someone RECORD it!!!!!Sunday april 20th!!! On TVA at 19.30!!! http://youtu.be/QANey_RoZEEPlease Please please someone record it :heart: :) :) 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
smash Posted April 9, 2014 at 03:46 PM Posted April 9, 2014 at 03:46 PM Oh my word, no, now we cannot miss this. Come on, please, someone HAS to record this, properly. Vic, it would be soooo appreciated, please!!! Only if you can though. Thanks. Sharon 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted April 9, 2014 at 04:18 PM Posted April 9, 2014 at 04:18 PM Now someone RECORD it!!!!!Sunday april 20th!!! On TVA at 19.30!!! http://youtu.be/QANey_RoZEE Please record this someone... I would love to see how it looks fully all the way though!! 4 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CELINE MARIE Posted April 12, 2014 at 11:11 AM Posted April 12, 2014 at 11:11 AM Info from Polish store http://www.fan.pl/katalog/p92508228_celine_dion_celineune_seule_foislive.html 4 Quote
kevincheung410 Posted April 12, 2014 at 12:52 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 12:52 PM WAHT?????? 3CD??? No DVD???? Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
CELINE MARIE Posted April 12, 2014 at 12:59 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 12:59 PM Maybe 2cd+dvd or 1cd+2 dvd 1 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted April 12, 2014 at 01:07 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 01:07 PM I hope that they will add Bercy.... not only Une seule fois It might be- cd of the concert- dvd of the concert- bonus footage Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
ryba Posted April 12, 2014 at 01:25 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 01:25 PM cool! I wonder what it will include Quote
jeje03100 Posted April 12, 2014 at 04:02 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 04:02 PM i hope bluray edition too Quote
kevincheung410 Posted April 12, 2014 at 05:13 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 05:13 PM (edited) https://www.facebook.com/CelineDionItalia/posts/10152081466863785 BREAKING NEWS: The DVD "Celine ... Une seule fois" will be released on May 16. Stay tuned for more info. Edited April 12, 2014 at 05:17 PM by kevincheung410 Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
anewdayhascome Posted April 12, 2014 at 05:26 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 05:26 PM https://www.facebook...152081466863785 BREAKING NEWS: The DVD "Celine ... Une seule fois" will be released on May 16. Stay tuned for more info. It's probably based on Celine Marie's post Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
Timster Posted April 12, 2014 at 06:01 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 06:01 PM 3CDs gives me hope that one of these discs will be Bercy, but USF will be a Productions J release and they had nothing to do with recording the Bercy perfomances. We will have to wait and see!! 1 Quote
Timster Posted April 12, 2014 at 06:05 PM Posted April 12, 2014 at 06:05 PM UPDATE: 2 listings for 'Une seule fois' on Amazon.fr. Confirms there will be 3 discs and a release date of 16th May 2014. http://www.amazon.fr/C%C3%A9line-Seule-Fois-Live-2013/dp/B00JLXETWW/ref=sr_1_3?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1397325831&sr=1-3&keywords=celine+dion http://www.amazon.fr/C%C3%A9line-Seule-Fois-Live-2013/dp/B00JLXEQE8/ref=sr_1_4?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1397325831&sr=1-4&keywords=celine+dion 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.