Odyssey161 Posted August 25, 2013 at 12:04 AM Posted August 25, 2013 at 12:04 AM I still haven't seen the concert! I only saw the few clips the Red Heads had uploaded before they were removed.I tried to download a torrent of the show but only got to 90% I guess I'll have to wait for a better torrent or the actual DVD. 1 Quote http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab193/Odyssey161/CelineLiveSIG.png Je Sais Pas...
Javito Posted August 25, 2013 at 12:06 AM Posted August 25, 2013 at 12:06 AM I haven't watched the concert either, I'm waiting for a DVD release to see it in HQ quality 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Angel2006 Posted August 25, 2013 at 04:59 AM Posted August 25, 2013 at 04:59 AM Isn't this concert going to air on TVA soon? I saw a short commercial for it when there was a show, featuring the people who were the opening act for Celine in Montreal. Quote
Popular Post Fuzzy Posted August 26, 2013 at 10:34 PM Popular Post Posted August 26, 2013 at 10:34 PM Just confirmed by Julie Snyder on TV : there WILL BE an DVD of Une seule fois 20 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
CelineDionForeverNY Posted August 26, 2013 at 10:48 PM Posted August 26, 2013 at 10:48 PM Just confirmed by Julie Snyder on TV : there WILL BE an DVD of Une seule fois Amazing news! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
Fuzzy Posted August 26, 2013 at 10:48 PM Posted August 26, 2013 at 10:48 PM http://i42.tinypic.com/25iqiw8.jpg Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
Javito Posted August 26, 2013 at 10:54 PM Posted August 26, 2013 at 10:54 PM It was so evident! I just hope they will release it on Bluray too. 2 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 26, 2013 at 10:54 PM Posted August 26, 2013 at 10:54 PM Wow amazing news! I'm so happy about this! Kev x Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted August 26, 2013 at 11:24 PM Posted August 26, 2013 at 11:24 PM It was so evident! I just hope they will release it on Bluray too. Yeah ! this show needs a Blu-ray 2 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
smash Posted August 26, 2013 at 11:25 PM Posted August 26, 2013 at 11:25 PM WHAT!!!! I knew it must surely happen. How on earth can a concert like that not be made into a DVD. Wonder if it will be released before Christmas. Oh my word, I really hope so. Sharon 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 27, 2013 at 12:07 AM Posted August 27, 2013 at 12:07 AM http://i42.tinypic.com/25iqiw8.jpgWhat show is this? Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
celine-rc Posted August 27, 2013 at 01:04 AM Posted August 27, 2013 at 01:04 AM Sucré Salé that was aired tonight. I haven't watched it yet. 1 Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Fuzzy Posted August 27, 2013 at 11:17 AM Posted August 27, 2013 at 11:17 AM Yes Sucré Salé If you look at the TV on the wall, it's Céline at Le Banquier that will air in a few weeks. 1 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 27, 2013 at 11:26 AM Posted August 27, 2013 at 11:26 AM We're there any other details revealed on this show? We get a new DVD ! This Christmas is going to be so awesome! Kev x 2 Quote
Philippe1984 Posted August 27, 2013 at 12:19 PM Posted August 27, 2013 at 12:19 PM It was so evident! I just hope they will release it on Bluray too. I Hope Too!!!! :-) Quote
kevincheung410 Posted August 27, 2013 at 01:54 PM Posted August 27, 2013 at 01:54 PM http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/69aa0a54gw1e81k2uqx6zj20o214kdp6.jpg 2 Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
CELINE MARIE Posted August 27, 2013 at 02:51 PM Posted August 27, 2013 at 02:51 PM I hope to have any extras 2 days of life Celine in Canada or something like that Quote
browseceline Posted August 27, 2013 at 02:55 PM Posted August 27, 2013 at 02:55 PM i hope a bluray. I never understood why the taking chances worldtour was not on bluray ( not through the eyes of the world) 3 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 27, 2013 at 03:18 PM Posted August 27, 2013 at 03:18 PM The red heads just announced the dvd sound be out before Christmas! Kev x 2 Quote
gafsa Posted August 27, 2013 at 03:34 PM Posted August 27, 2013 at 03:34 PM The red heads just announced the dvd sound be out before Christmas! Kev x Yeaaaayyyyyy Quote
Frozen_Phoenix Posted August 27, 2013 at 03:34 PM Posted August 27, 2013 at 03:34 PM Fantastic News. Can't wait to hold it in my hands. Quote Et la vie glisse sur l'eau du tempsLa vie resiste, prend son elanPour un baiser elle peut se poserLe temps qui compte est toujours compte http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/ARMOIT/celinechances-1.png
mirage Posted August 27, 2013 at 06:40 PM Posted August 27, 2013 at 06:40 PM Whooohooooooo PLEASE release a bluray!!! And please make it a "live" concert with sounds from the audience... And please release many many behind the scenes ;-) i know they were filming her so they better release it!!! Anyone thinks that her shows this fall will be similar? Or are we getting a new dvd in spring? Celine live a Bercy ;-) 2 Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted August 27, 2013 at 09:03 PM Posted August 27, 2013 at 09:03 PM Just confirmed by Julie Snyder on TV : there WILL BE an DVD of Une seule fois Great news. We'll get it probably at Christmas time.This will be one of Celine's best concerts on DVD. Beautiful look and powerful voice. Simply perfect!!! 4 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 27, 2013 at 09:13 PM Posted August 27, 2013 at 09:13 PM I'm really really happy about this DVD! Like Bruno about said this will be one do the best celine concerts on DVD! Kev x 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 27, 2013 at 09:26 PM Posted August 27, 2013 at 09:26 PM I wonder if this DVD will be under TVA or productions j & Sony? The last concert on the plains was TVA But because it had a lot on songs from SA maybe Sony will release this? Kev x Quote
Fuzzy Posted August 27, 2013 at 09:36 PM Posted August 27, 2013 at 09:36 PM (edited) We're there any other details revealed on this show? Kev x Only how Julie, Céline and René met at the airport just before Céline and René left Québec to tell Julie :"Let's make a DVD of that show". It was a "last minute" decision. They waited to see how people reactedto the show, the feedback they got and also waited if they were happy with the result on how the showturned out, as it was one time only... I hope to have any extras 2 days of life Celine in Canada or something like that I just can imagine the bonus footage we'll get http://i42.tinypic.com/qqeefo.gif Edited August 27, 2013 at 09:40 PM by Fuzzy 1 Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/vne96v.jpg
stevo Posted August 27, 2013 at 09:45 PM Posted August 27, 2013 at 09:45 PM Julie is morphing into Yoda. Has she had more surgery?? 2 Quote
Javito Posted August 27, 2013 at 10:20 PM Posted August 27, 2013 at 10:20 PM (edited) Julie is morphing into Yoda. Has she had more surgery?? oh myyyyyy :sofunny: In that case, Yaddle http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120204065354/starwars/images/3/3e/Yaddle-SWE.jpg Edited August 27, 2013 at 10:24 PM by Javito Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Celine Fan 77 Posted August 27, 2013 at 10:20 PM Posted August 27, 2013 at 10:20 PM Julie is morphing into Yoda. Has she had more surgery?? LOL Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
stevo Posted August 27, 2013 at 10:51 PM Posted August 27, 2013 at 10:51 PM Promote Celine, I will!! 3 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.