Edwin Posted January 30, 2012 at 11:55 PM Posted January 30, 2012 at 11:55 PM Yup. That has already been posted. It's part of the OnStage clip. Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted January 31, 2012 at 12:06 AM Posted January 31, 2012 at 12:06 AM love the crowd! so sweet. it reminds me of her 90's crowds Quote
Edwin Posted January 31, 2012 at 12:07 AM Posted January 31, 2012 at 12:07 AM love the crowd! so sweet. it reminds me of her 90's crowdsYeah that crowd was eating it up with a spoon and coming back for seconds. I really love when crowds sing along and really get into it and this Jamaica crowd was really into it! Quote
*Daniel Posted January 31, 2012 at 12:10 AM Posted January 31, 2012 at 12:10 AM Drove All Night!!! Yay Thankyou ONSTAGETV - ONSTAGE JANUARY 28, 2012 - JAZZ AND BLUES 2012 SPECIAL SEG 5 CELINE DIONhttp://vimeo.com/35816568 Thankyou Celine Dion rehearsing Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore!! Quote "Everything is pretty much possible if you believe in yourself." ~ Celine Dion
ferjaacu Posted January 31, 2012 at 12:13 AM Posted January 31, 2012 at 12:13 AM Thanks for tthe videos and photos guys !!! She looks incredible younger and beautiful !!! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
riobeard11 Posted January 31, 2012 at 12:15 AM Posted January 31, 2012 at 12:15 AM (edited) Yes, that's it. Hers just looks like a plain white version though because most of the time they have a band and lace around the legs (if I'm not mistaken).Only Celine can rock a pair of ''Bridget Jones Knickers'' onstage... you go g/f lol. I think bloomers has many different definitions! I meant she wears what you see cheerleaders or figure skaters wearing when their skirts blow up. It's more like a tight pair of briefs that just don't show the goodies in case of an upskirt...something Celine should know all about with her wide leg stance and high kicks! So a tighter version or Bridget's. SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--http://www.topstylista.com/uploads/images/Bridget-Jones-Bloomers.jpg Edited January 31, 2012 at 12:19 AM by riobeard11 Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted January 31, 2012 at 12:24 AM Posted January 31, 2012 at 12:24 AM ^^^^^ yes Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
ferjaacu Posted January 31, 2012 at 12:25 AM Posted January 31, 2012 at 12:25 AM lol. I tighter version of Bridget's !!! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
spunkransum Posted January 31, 2012 at 12:25 AM Posted January 31, 2012 at 12:25 AM I don't think the white you see in that picture is her panties. It looks more like a spandex short type thing to me if you look at the way it comes around her legs. Not sure though, maybe Frida knows. Dancers often use those. I know in A New Day she wore compression shorts with the Alexander McQueen dress, they were nude I think in one of the Behind the Scenes video Annie talked about that dress. Balmin always looks good on her, the dresses just need another inch. But good god, at 43 she looks pretty d**n fine if you ask me. Heck, I feel so self conscious if my shorts are above my knee. Quote
Claudette Posted January 31, 2012 at 12:28 AM Posted January 31, 2012 at 12:28 AM (edited) Yes, I know bloomers as a short tipe of thing with a band around the legs. It usually has bows and lace on it. So I guess hers is a Bridget Jones verion but it looks like a super short short. Like you say, cheerleaders wear them. It is actually a clever trick Celine uses. Edited January 31, 2012 at 01:02 AM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
mebe Posted January 31, 2012 at 02:57 AM Posted January 31, 2012 at 02:57 AM It was amazing to hear the crowd singing the words even for old songs like Where Does My Heart Beat Now!! Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted January 31, 2012 at 03:06 AM Posted January 31, 2012 at 03:06 AM Wow! There needs to be 2 forum for Celine fans. 1 - talking about the music, the art, the performer2 - Celine the mother, the goddess, and the myth Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Tyler1991 Posted January 31, 2012 at 03:34 AM Posted January 31, 2012 at 03:34 AM I freaking love what she wore....100% MILF material there. Quote
Bruno Dion Posted January 31, 2012 at 03:46 AM Posted January 31, 2012 at 03:46 AM thank you Thomas for the HQ photos! Quote Celine Through The World http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner1.png http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner2.png http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/5355/signatureforum2.png
sunnyday Posted January 31, 2012 at 04:05 AM Posted January 31, 2012 at 04:05 AM BATB - longer video from back in the audience but the audio is good. Includes the song's ending. Quote
Angel2006 Posted January 31, 2012 at 08:05 AM Posted January 31, 2012 at 08:05 AM (edited) I saw a clip of Celine singing Live And Let Die today, on TMZ! It was from the Jamiaca Festival and the guy with the long blonde hair said some nice things about Celine's performance. They also picked on the way she claps on her arm when she's performing. I was surprised to hear him say something nice about her for once. He said she killed the song and he wished he could have seen her perform it in person. He seemed to really like the way she did the song! I tried to look online for Celine singing Live And Let Die, but i couldn't find it. Does anyone know if it's on youtube? Edited January 31, 2012 at 08:07 AM by Angel2006 Quote
sazzlepop123 Posted January 31, 2012 at 11:13 AM Posted January 31, 2012 at 11:13 AM I completely agree. It has become absurd how much lipping goes on these days. I must say I also agree Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
celinemaniacaik Posted January 31, 2012 at 11:47 AM Posted January 31, 2012 at 11:47 AM She enjoyed herself and she did not care, lol Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
Celine Fan 77 Posted January 31, 2012 at 12:15 PM Posted January 31, 2012 at 12:15 PM Just talked to André Coutu and he told me that the crowd at the Jamaica Jazz & Blues Festival was amazing, they were singing louder than the band could play! That makes me think of The Beatles during their concerts. Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
maceta_biloxi Posted January 31, 2012 at 01:27 PM Posted January 31, 2012 at 01:27 PM Just talked to André Coutu and he told me that the crowd at the Jamaica Jazz & Blues Festival was amazing, they were singing louder than the band could play! That makes me think of The Beatles during their concerts. Yes in some of the videos you can see how everybody sings along, even during the ABM high note, they loved Celine and I am really glad she did a mini-concert for them. Quote Do What You Want But Harm No One http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs939.snc4/73202_10150111343007542_831827541_7586213_4279368_n.jpg...Looking Alike!?
Davey84 Posted January 31, 2012 at 01:29 PM Posted January 31, 2012 at 01:29 PM mini concert? It was a full concert! and the first real Céline song setlist concert in ages! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
ImAliveUK Posted January 31, 2012 at 01:40 PM Posted January 31, 2012 at 01:40 PM Lighten up! I'm not surprised she lipped - even these girls can't get the ending right... :) LOVE THIS! anyway - yes it's annoying she lipped it - I for one LOVE THLAL and was so excited she was performing it at the festival - just to see it after such a long time Lipping is normal these days - I just get frustrated because I Know Celine CAN sing - which cannot be said for other artists. In a positive note - this concert made me feel like I was back in 1996+ (and Cape Town) the atmosphere was electric. Kev Quote
celinesounds Posted January 31, 2012 at 02:41 PM Posted January 31, 2012 at 02:41 PM I din't know about this one Quote #FREEJAVITO
ImAliveUK Posted January 31, 2012 at 02:42 PM Posted January 31, 2012 at 02:42 PM (edited) Lighten up! I'm not surprised she lipped - even these girls can't get the ending right... :) LOVE THIS! anyway - yes it's annoying she lipped it - I for one LOVE THLAL and was so excited she was performing it at the festival - just to see it after such a long time Lipping is normal these days - I just get frustrated because I Know Celine CAN sing - which cannot be said for other artists. In a positive note - this concert made me feel like I was back in 1996+ (and Cape Town) the atmosphere was electric. Kev Oh and i'm not saying Lipping is right, but it's unfortunately normal these days. Unfortunately, $$$ drives people - and although i'd prefer to attend a concert of Celine if she puts on a big show one or 2 times a year, it just isn't feasible when she is that big - so we get more shows - which is a good thing, but at what cost? she NEEDS to save her voice or she will be finished in 5 years. Rene is correct in saying what he said years ago - "Celine sings live every night" because she does! He just forgot to mention that she also lips too! He's not lying I have dealt with it - accepted it and get on with it and my life is more important that worrying about what Celine is up to. I was lucky to meet her - and I still love what she does - I KNOW she can sing live and I LOVE her performances. A lot more goes into a show than just her - a LOT of hard work. SHe isn't stupid - she knows what she is doing and is sitting at home pumping the milk out of her breasts with the gold plated breast pumps laughing at all the zillions in her bank account lol! I have no issue with it and good luck to her - we only have one life. And through all this - the Power of Love STILL sends chills down my spine when I SEE her PERFORM it - Ironic huh - considering it's mimed As I said in the AND DVD, she has an amazing presence - and thats my reason for sticking with her. Kev Edited January 31, 2012 at 02:45 PM by ImAliveUK Quote
amelie Posted January 31, 2012 at 02:46 PM Posted January 31, 2012 at 02:46 PM Oh and i'm not saying Lipping is right, but it's unfortunately normal these days. Unfortunately, $$$ drives people - and although i'd prefer to attend a concert of Celine if she puts on a big show one or 2 times a year, it just isn't feasible when she is that big - so we get more shows - which is a good thing, but at what cost? she NEEDS to save her voice or she will be finished in 5 years. Rene is correct in saying what he said years ago - "Celine sings live every night" because she does! He just forgot to mention that she also lips too! He's not lying I have dealt with it - accepted it and get on with it and my life is more important that worrying about what Celine is up to. I was lucky to meet her - and I still love what she does - I KNOW she can sing live and I LOVE her performances. A lot more goes into a show than just her - a LOT of hard work. SHe isn't stupid - she knows what she is doing and is sitting at home pumping the milk out of her breasts with the gold plated breast pumps laughing at all the zillions in her bank account lol! I have no issue with it and good luck to her - we only have one life. And through all this - the Power of Love STILL sends chills down my spine when I SEE her PERFORM it - Ironic huh - considering it's mimed As I said in the AND DVD, she has an amazing presence - and thats my reason for sticking with her. Kev +1 Quote
maceta_biloxi Posted January 31, 2012 at 04:50 PM Posted January 31, 2012 at 04:50 PM Is this for real!? look at her leg Quote Do What You Want But Harm No One http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs939.snc4/73202_10150111343007542_831827541_7586213_4279368_n.jpg...Looking Alike!?
Bruno Dion Posted January 31, 2012 at 04:56 PM Posted January 31, 2012 at 04:56 PM jajajajaja of course that´s not a real photo! compara con la otra pierna! Pobre Celine, las cosas que le hacen no? Quote Celine Through The World http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner1.png http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner2.png http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/5355/signatureforum2.png
Edwin Posted January 31, 2012 at 04:59 PM Posted January 31, 2012 at 04:59 PM Don't believe everything you see on Twitter. Quote
Timster Posted January 31, 2012 at 05:18 PM Posted January 31, 2012 at 05:18 PM That IS a real photo, look at the 2nd photo in this article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...o=feeds-newsxml Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted January 31, 2012 at 05:21 PM Posted January 31, 2012 at 05:21 PM (edited) Thats the lights reflecting on parts of the dress that are sequins... everybody is saying its cellulite. Edited January 31, 2012 at 05:31 PM by Shamrock29 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.