Peppercorn1991 Posted May 12, 2013 at 06:26 PM Posted May 12, 2013 at 06:26 PM Where did you hear this? Not sure i just remember reading this somewhere not too long ago kev x Quote
c4n4d4 Posted May 12, 2013 at 06:35 PM Posted May 12, 2013 at 06:35 PM Not sure i just remember reading this somewhere not too long ago kev xOK thanks, I had never heard this before Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
DionFanAlways Posted May 12, 2013 at 08:16 PM Posted May 12, 2013 at 08:16 PM I would of loved TC tour for Vegas! (sorry a bit off topic here ) Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Celine Fan 77 Posted May 12, 2013 at 08:44 PM Posted May 12, 2013 at 08:44 PM (edited) Thank god they did not do it, they would have disappointed me big time, would have been a huge mistake and no evolution for Celine as an artist Edited May 12, 2013 at 08:44 PM by Celine Fan 77 3 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
DionFanAlways Posted May 12, 2013 at 09:02 PM Posted May 12, 2013 at 09:02 PM What's her evolution now? We are really getting off topic here Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Alex_Incognito Posted May 12, 2013 at 09:26 PM Posted May 12, 2013 at 09:26 PM Her evolution is a one of a kind classy show with a gorgeous voice peforming with an orchestra. She's giving the best shows of her life. Not many singers have this luxury. 3 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
DionFanAlways Posted May 12, 2013 at 09:31 PM Posted May 12, 2013 at 09:31 PM (edited) Thank god they did not do it, they would have disappointed me big time, would have been a huge mistake and no evolution for Celine as an artistHer evolution is a one of a kind classy show with a gorgeous voice peforming with an orchestra. She's giving the best shows of her life. Not many singers have this luxury.Yes I wasn't thinking to clear on this point. Trust me what she is doing now is fantastic! And she is getting to do what she enjoys! To me that makes a world of difference because she is happy! Edited May 12, 2013 at 09:32 PM by DionFanAlways 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
zuv Posted May 14, 2013 at 03:22 PM Posted May 14, 2013 at 03:22 PM I have noticed similarities in the 2 songs written by Jean Pierre Ferland. In "Une chance qu'on Ca" they keep repeating "its a good thing we have each other" and at the end they finally admit to each other: "Its a good thing we love each other" I think Ferland exploited the same kind of story/idea for "Je n'ai pas besoin d'amour" but even deeper. Cause in that song she keeps sayign "i dont need love i have everything", and at the end she finally admits, "i need your love" no? 4 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted May 14, 2013 at 04:46 PM Posted May 14, 2013 at 04:46 PM Right on, Zuv. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
anewdayhascome Posted May 14, 2013 at 08:24 PM Posted May 14, 2013 at 08:24 PM We need another single! 5 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
mike_z Posted May 20, 2013 at 02:07 PM Posted May 20, 2013 at 02:07 PM So, we're looking at an album that has sold around 1.25 million worldwide, topped the charts in many countries, and was the best selling album of 2012 in France, spawned 2 hit singles and was critically acclaimed by the fans. "Le Miracle" is still on the radios. Now we've got a 3rd single with a killer video that apparently didn't do well at all on the charts. Why could that be? And... given that... what are the odds of getting a 4th single? Based on the lack of success of QPVSA one would say the could already let Sans Attendre rest... BUT.. they've still got "The Plaines" and the minitour... maybe we'll get a 4th single in Québec and a different one in Europe?... no music video? What do you guys think? 3 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted May 20, 2013 at 02:36 PM Posted May 20, 2013 at 02:36 PM Yes, maybe they surprise us with a fourth single for Quebec this July, coinciding with that huge summer concert she is preparing (my guess would be Une Chance Qu'on S'a or maybe Que Toi Au Monde), and then in the fall, Attendre or Si Je N'ai Rien De Toi to support the European mini-tour. 2 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
mike_z Posted May 20, 2013 at 02:43 PM Posted May 20, 2013 at 02:43 PM Yes, maybe they surprise us with a fourth single for Quebec this July, coinciding with that huge summer concert she is preparing (my guess would be Une Chance Qu'on S'a or maybe Que Toi Au Monde), and then in the fall, Attendre or Si Je N'ai Rien De Toi to support the European mini-tour. I agree... but I think the single in Québec will be "Je N'ai Pas D'amour" and yeah in France one of those two! 1 Quote
Del Posted May 20, 2013 at 04:42 PM Posted May 20, 2013 at 04:42 PM It would be great if there were a 4th single, but I have a feeling that it's not going to happen. I feel the focus is changing and going towards the new English album coming out later in the year. An album like Sans Attendre deserves more than 3 singles that's for sure. I mean the quality of songs on the album they could release more than 4, but I don't see them promotion a French and English single at the same time. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Javito Posted May 20, 2013 at 05:17 PM Posted May 20, 2013 at 05:17 PM (edited) It would be great if there were a 4th single, but I have a feeling that it's not going to happen. I feel the focus is changing and going towards the new English album coming out later in the year. An album like Sans Attendre deserves more than 3 singles that's for sure. I mean the quality of songs on the album they could release more than 4, but I don't see them promotion a French and English single at the same time. But that's not (shouldn't) be an obstacle, that has happened before: she promoted SSDA in France and TAST almost at the same time. And also they were still promoting LTAL in early 1999 when SSDA and TAST were just released in late 1998. Besides, the promo of her french albums are managed in France, why would the english album stop them to release another french single there? Taking into account the great album success, it would be so stupid not to do so. Edited May 20, 2013 at 05:19 PM by Javito Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
zuv Posted May 20, 2013 at 05:27 PM Posted May 20, 2013 at 05:27 PM But that's not (shouldn't) be an obstacle, that has happened before: she promoted SSDA in France and TAST almost at the same time. And also they were still promoting LTAL in early 1999 when SSDA and TAST were just released in late 1998. Besides, the promo of her french albums are managed in France, why would the english album stop them to release another french single there? Taking into account the great album success, it would be so stupid not to do so. and don't forget they were ready to promote Sans Attendre and Water and A Flame at the same time last year, like 2 weeks apart. So promoting a 4th single of SA and the new English album shouldnt be a big deal, Quote
Javito Posted May 20, 2013 at 05:42 PM Posted May 20, 2013 at 05:42 PM and don't forget they were ready to promote Sans Attendre and Water and A Flame at the same time last year, like 2 weeks apart. So promoting a 4th single of SA and the new English album shouldnt be a big deal, Exactly. And whats more, I would say that Céline Dion is an artist who has the easiest way to release 2nd, 3rd and as many singles as she wants from her albums, since she only shots a videoclip and that's all. No promotion in TV, no presentation of each new single in TV shows etc. The promotion for all the 2nd and following singles is so light, that she could have 2, 3, 4 and as many singles she wanted from her albums. *If she wanted* Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
LuisMa Posted May 20, 2013 at 05:50 PM Posted May 20, 2013 at 05:50 PM I don't feel there is any obstacle in promoting two or three singles, as they are for different markets, but I do think they want to focus all their energy towards the English album. I was thinking the other day that it would be cool to have the same song in both French and English released simultaneously, kind of what they did with "Tous Les Secrets" and "Let Your Heart Decide" but with heavy promotion and exposure. If there were a 4th SA single, I'd vote for "Attendre" Quote
Del Posted May 20, 2013 at 07:05 PM Posted May 20, 2013 at 07:05 PM But that's not (shouldn't) be an obstacle, that has happened before: she promoted SSDA in France and TAST almost at the same time. And also they were still promoting LTAL in early 1999 when SSDA and TAST were just released in late 1998. Besides, the promo of her french albums are managed in France, why would the english album stop them to release another french single there? Taking into account the great album success, it would be so stupid not to do so.I don't see it as an obstacle. I see it more that they want to focus on only one album at a time and not two. The reason I say that is due to an article when the English album was first pushed back. They stated that it would be too difficult to promote 2 albums at the same time. Now I realise that this is a bit different as it would be promotion for the English album versus a French single. I still don't see them wanting to do that. I hope I'm pleasantly surprised and they do it, but I think it will sadly stop at 3 singles. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
LuisMa Posted May 21, 2013 at 08:38 AM Posted May 21, 2013 at 08:38 AM I don't see it as an obstacle. I see it more that they want to focus on only one album at a time and not two. The reason I say that is due to an article when the English album was first pushed back. They stated that it would be too difficult to promote 2 albums at the same time. Now I realise that this is a bit different as it would be promotion for the English album versus a French single. I still don't see them wanting to do that. I hope I'm pleasantly surprised and they do it, but I think it will sadly stop at 3 singles. I think that answer about difficult to promote 2 albums at the same time was a bit BSty , as they have done it in the past with excellent results, but of course they would not say that they were not satisfied with the direction of the album and that they were going to scrap most of it to bring out a different one.Still, I'm glad they did it. Who knows if SA would have suffered because of that and wouldn't have become the great success it was. Quote
mike_z Posted May 21, 2013 at 03:39 PM Posted May 21, 2013 at 03:39 PM Of course they can promote a new single in France... in fact they need to. SANS ATTENDRE will start selling big towards the end of the year (concers + xmas!) it might even climb up to the top 10 again! 1 Quote
mike_z Posted May 21, 2013 at 03:40 PM Posted May 21, 2013 at 03:40 PM I don't see it as an obstacle. I see it more that they want to focus on only one album at a time and not two. The reason I say that is due to an article when the English album was first pushed back. They stated that it would be too difficult to promote 2 albums at the same time. Now I realise that this is a bit different as it would be promotion for the English album versus a French single. I still don't see them wanting to do that. I hope I'm pleasantly surprised and they do it, but I think it will sadly stop at 3 singles. Well, actually SISDA only got one crappy music video... and that was because Céline was focused on LTAL, which got maaany music videos. Quote
sayyed Posted May 21, 2013 at 06:11 PM Posted May 21, 2013 at 06:11 PM They should, for the first time, let the fans vote on the website for the last/4th single. 3 Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
LuisMa Posted May 21, 2013 at 06:13 PM Posted May 21, 2013 at 06:13 PM Now the question I have is if this MiniTour has been produced specifically for continuing to promote SA, because if the answer is yes, then another single may be pushed in June/July to coincide with the Plains concert, and probably later in France and other European territories. 1 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted May 22, 2013 at 01:31 AM Posted May 22, 2013 at 01:31 AM Now the question I have is if this MiniTour has been produced specifically for continuing to promote SA, because if the answer is yes, then another single may be pushed in June/July to coincide with the Plains concert, and probably later in France and other European territories. Yes, I've been wondering about the timing of this Mini Tour -- it's right when she's supposed to release her English album, but it's basically a French-language tour. It's odd. Quote
emiliejolie Posted May 22, 2013 at 01:52 PM Posted May 22, 2013 at 01:52 PM A fourth single ? WHY I heard Parler a mon père a few times, Le miracle twice only and QPVSA Never !!! Still i listen to the kind of radio stations that play Celine songs. Quote
anewdayhascome Posted May 22, 2013 at 06:53 PM Posted May 22, 2013 at 06:53 PM why not? I don't understand your post at all. Attendre would be perfect for the summer! and I think it's a right move since the English album won't surely be out in Sept but rather Nov, so they have plenty of time to release still a French single June/July 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
mirage Posted May 22, 2013 at 09:17 PM Posted May 22, 2013 at 09:17 PM It would be the best move to do... release 2 singles.And i forgive them then for an crappy video ;-) But she could release a 5th by the time she will have her concerts in france, they could use footage from her quebec show as an video.Make a special edition with dvd of the recordings, the videoclips, or maybe the quebec show, maybe 2 new french songs... She doesn't need to promote it big time like last year, but few interviews, newspapers, maybe 1 tv show, and this french album could sell BIG BIG time!!! It is soo easy to do nothing, but if they are smart, do a little bit more a little bit more effort and the results will be: $$$$ 1 Quote
Davey84 Posted May 22, 2013 at 09:46 PM Posted May 22, 2013 at 09:46 PM Well, actually SISDA only got one crappy music video... and that was because Céline was focused on LTAL, which got maaany music videos. Ermmmm no... TR - no music videoTH - cheap in studio videoMHWGO - cheap green screen videoI - cheap in studio video, later the real one was madeTHLAL - live video So the only real video is Immortality I think they should act quick before people loose their attention again, if they havent already! QPVSA simple isnt working! So they should release a new single asap! Hopefully Attendre! And if that catches on, Céline kan still make a quick video for it (or even use recording footage with the photoshoot footage).... But who am I? 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.