zuv Posted April 27, 2013 at 03:11 PM Posted April 27, 2013 at 03:11 PM Just played "Attendre" through the roof. That sh*t is good!Lol 3 Quote
Neddo Posted April 27, 2013 at 03:21 PM Posted April 27, 2013 at 03:21 PM Just played "Attendre" through the roof. That sh*t is good!Lol Been playing SJNRT average 5 times a day from the first time I heard it. It's the most addictive song next to I drove all night 2 Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
zuv Posted April 27, 2013 at 03:27 PM Posted April 27, 2013 at 03:27 PM Been playing SJNRT average 5 times a day from the first time I heard it. It's the most addictive song next to I drove all night I know, SJNRDT, is definitely my favorite on the album. I hope it turns out to be a single. 4 Quote
Popular Post Javito Posted April 28, 2013 at 01:10 AM Popular Post Posted April 28, 2013 at 01:10 AM (edited) Céline and René should order a full french album to the couple Élodie Hesme/David Gategno. It's clear they made 3 killer tracks for this album Edited April 28, 2013 at 01:11 AM by Javito 9 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
reamary Posted April 28, 2013 at 09:59 AM Posted April 28, 2013 at 09:59 AM I've been listening to Sans attendre like crazy this past week too! Probably more times than altogether since it's release! My favourites are Parler à mon père, followed by Attendre, Le miracle, Si je n'ai rien de toi and Les jours comme ça (though unfortunately I have a version that doesn't include Les jours comme ça ). My Céline mood/"fever" hasn't been this strong since 2008 I think!! It's wonderful. 3 Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
LuisMa Posted April 28, 2013 at 10:03 AM Posted April 28, 2013 at 10:03 AM I've been listening to Sans attendre like crazy this past week too! Probably more times than altogether since it's release! My favourites are Parler à mon père, followed by Attendre, Le miracle, Si je n'ai rien de toi and Les jours comme ça (though unfortunately I have a version that doesn't include Les jours comme ça ). My Céline mood/"fever" hasn't been this strong since 2008 I think!! It's wonderful. Same here! It must be the tour excitement!! I so love "Les Jours Comme Ça," it's probably my favorite song in French since "Je Lui Dirai". 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted April 28, 2013 at 10:08 AM Posted April 28, 2013 at 10:08 AM Céline and René should order a full french album to the couple Élodie Hesme/David Gategno. It's clear they made 3 killer tracks for this album Javito, you speak the truth, seriously. I'd love it if that happened. 1 Quote
LuisMa Posted April 28, 2013 at 10:19 AM Posted April 28, 2013 at 10:19 AM I believe that this album is a joy to everyone who has had the chance to purchase, because there are few (if none) tracks you would skip because she really sang these songs from the heart and she just opened up her instrument and the songs flowed. Her voice doesn't feel rushed at all, and we don't feel what has been lately happening with some of her English releases when there are producers telling her to give a raspier or grittier feel to the song. Sometimes less is more. This album totally proved that. 6 Quote
reamary Posted April 28, 2013 at 07:13 PM Posted April 28, 2013 at 07:13 PM Same here! It must be the tour excitement!! I so love "Les Jours Comme Ça," it's probably my favorite song in French since "Je Lui Dirai". Yeah, it must be because of that!! Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
québecflower Posted April 28, 2013 at 09:24 PM Posted April 28, 2013 at 09:24 PM I believe that this album is a joy to everyone who has had the chance to purchase, because there are few (if none) tracks you would skip because she really sang these songs from the heart and she just opened up her instrument and the songs flowed. Her voice doesn't feel rushed at all, and we don't feel what has been lately happening with some of her English releases when there are producers telling her to give a raspier or grittier feel to the song. Sometimes less is more. This album totally proved that. Amen to that... she should stop listening at once to wath everybody tlls her...She has more talent in her little finger that many of them altogether. 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Celine Fan 77 Posted April 30, 2013 at 09:48 PM Posted April 30, 2013 at 09:48 PM Yes.. This is real... hahaha 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
LuisMa Posted April 30, 2013 at 09:53 PM Posted April 30, 2013 at 09:53 PM Looks like you can't get enough of your SA, huh? My plays are not as huge as those, but my winner is "Les Jours Comme Ça" with 111 plays. 2 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted April 30, 2013 at 09:56 PM Posted April 30, 2013 at 09:56 PM Not counting the plays of the 'Parler à mon Père' single, which I played until the album came out: 222 plays Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Neddo Posted April 30, 2013 at 09:57 PM Posted April 30, 2013 at 09:57 PM I played SJNRT at least 400 times what a song 3 Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
Del Posted April 30, 2013 at 10:04 PM Posted April 30, 2013 at 10:04 PM My top 3 are. Moi Quand je Pleure (100) Attendre (98), Celle Qui M'a tout appris (81), but that's not counting the number of plays I had the CD in the stereo. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
LuisMa Posted April 30, 2013 at 10:05 PM Posted April 30, 2013 at 10:05 PM Yes, I wish I could count the plays on all devices, so they'd add up in the hundreds. How many times have I played a Celine Dion song in my life? That I'd love to know exactly. 1 Quote
Neddo Posted April 30, 2013 at 10:10 PM Posted April 30, 2013 at 10:10 PM Wait, if i played SJNRT ,ever since when celinedion.com posted it, average 3,5 times a day 564 is impressive Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
Del Posted April 30, 2013 at 10:14 PM Posted April 30, 2013 at 10:14 PM How many times have I played a Celine Dion song in my life? That I'd love to know exactly. That would be a scary number for all of us, haha 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
LuisMa Posted April 30, 2013 at 10:16 PM Posted April 30, 2013 at 10:16 PM Amen to that... she should stop listening at once to wath everybody tlls her...She has more talent in her little finger that many of them altogether. Yes, either that, or tell them to shut up. Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted April 30, 2013 at 10:20 PM Posted April 30, 2013 at 10:20 PM Anybody noticed that the video for Qui Peut Vivre Sans Amour? was the first one from 'Sans Attendre' without a sentence from a famous person? Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Neddo Posted April 30, 2013 at 10:22 PM Posted April 30, 2013 at 10:22 PM waaaaaaaaay more than 564. Its cons. With good MV it could be best song ever Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
Del Posted April 30, 2013 at 10:38 PM Posted April 30, 2013 at 10:38 PM Anybody noticed that the video for Qui Peut Vivre Sans Amour? was the first one from 'Sans Attendre' without a sentence from a famous person?I had not noticed that, but now that you mention... it doesn't have the quote. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
LuisMa Posted April 30, 2013 at 10:41 PM Posted April 30, 2013 at 10:41 PM I hope that "Sans Attendre" also means that we won't have to wait much longer for another amazing French album. Quote
Del Posted April 30, 2013 at 10:44 PM Posted April 30, 2013 at 10:44 PM Settle down Luis. Let's wait until we have our hands on the English one first and then start wishing and hoping. haha Quote Instagram: @delphis78
LuisMa Posted April 30, 2013 at 10:46 PM Posted April 30, 2013 at 10:46 PM Settle down Luis. Let's wait until we have our hands on the English one first and then start wishing and hoping. haha Well, you're right, but this album was so good, that I can't wait to have more excellent French songs. Quote
sherwynwilshire Posted May 1, 2013 at 01:28 AM Posted May 1, 2013 at 01:28 AM Looks like you can't get enough of your SA, huh? My plays are not as huge as those, but my winner is "Les Jours Comme Ça" with 111 plays. Les Jours Ca is really easy on the air, like a breath of fresh air...Reminds me of "That's the way it is" if i had to vote for a next single, it would very hard, such a great album, so many good songs Quote
dj4celine Posted May 3, 2013 at 09:11 PM Posted May 3, 2013 at 09:11 PM Céline and René should order a full french album to the couple Élodie Hesme/David Gategno. It's clear they made 3 killer tracks for this album Ironically, they were the songs panned by the French music critics. I know, SJNRDT, is definitely my favorite on the album. I hope it turns out to be a single.My absolute fav in recent times. Well, not counting OSAAC considering that's like my FAV song by her I so love "Les Jours Comme Ça," it's probably my favorite song in French since "Je Lui Dirai". I hate 'Je Lui Dirai' with a passion. I don't know why but I just can't stand that song Quote
LuisMa Posted May 3, 2013 at 09:15 PM Posted May 3, 2013 at 09:15 PM Really, Dhruvie? For me that song took a more special meaning after my grandpa passed away in 2002 and, a year later, I wrote a song for him in Spanish based on the melody for "Je Lui Dirai" Quote
dj4celine Posted May 3, 2013 at 09:25 PM Posted May 3, 2013 at 09:25 PM Aww.. Then it's understandable why it is a special song to you. But to me, the fiddle-laden music, with the annoying shrill in the vocals for a few lines, and then, again the fiddle playing through seem like a banshee to me. I always skip it every single time And I never cared much for the lyrics as well. It seems that she's just singing it and I barely feel any emotion in her vocals in this song. Maybe it's just me Quote
Javito Posted May 4, 2013 at 10:15 AM Posted May 4, 2013 at 10:15 AM Aww.. Then it's understandable why it is a special song to you. But to me, the fiddle-laden music, with the annoying shrill in the vocals for a few lines, and then, again the fiddle playing through seem like a banshee to me. I always skip it every single time And I never cared much for the lyrics as well. It seems that she's just singing it and I barely feel any emotion in her vocals in this song. Maybe it's just me OMG a banshee????? I think that's the funniest comparison I've ever heard of a Celine song! :sofunny: Please tell us more! I'm quite interested in that irish folklore! How can a banshee fit in here? 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.