CSCfan Posted April 2, 2010 at 10:08 PM Posted April 2, 2010 at 10:08 PM The Dutch Celine Dion fanclub together with Sony Music will host an exclusive one time only screening of 'Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World" in Holland early May! Further details will follow.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
CD4ever Posted April 2, 2010 at 10:25 PM Posted April 2, 2010 at 10:25 PM Best news I've had this year! Quote XxIlse Follow me on twitter =)http://twitter.com/BlessTheDay Las Vegas March 15 2011!!!http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9181/81083533.png
Lian Posted April 3, 2010 at 09:54 AM Posted April 3, 2010 at 09:54 AM *me so happy* Quote http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/368/ploep.pngThe earth is our mother, we must take care of herThe earth is our mother, she will take care of us
Timster Posted April 3, 2010 at 10:25 AM Posted April 3, 2010 at 10:25 AM I'm trying to find the link to a new video posted a week ago with clips from the movie. It included A Song For You and Dans Un Autre Monde. It wasn't a YouTube link, it was on another site, and it had been recorded from a French TV show. Does anyone remember which topic it was in? Thanks Quote
Timster Posted April 3, 2010 at 10:32 AM Posted April 3, 2010 at 10:32 AM 50min inside Do you have the link to the video that was posted here Julian? Quote
fan2celinedion Posted April 3, 2010 at 10:41 AM Posted April 3, 2010 at 10:41 AM (edited) 50min inside Do you have the link to the video that was posted here Julian? Search on Google : Céline Motion 50 min inside or go to "through the eyes of the world - all the clips" topic! Edited April 3, 2010 at 10:45 AM by fan2celinedion Quote
Timster Posted April 3, 2010 at 10:47 AM Posted April 3, 2010 at 10:47 AM 50min inside Do you have the link to the video that was posted here Julian? Search on Google : Céline Motion 50 min inside or go to "through the eyes of the world - all the clips" topic! Thank you! I forgot about the "All the clips" topic! Quote
fan2celinedion Posted April 3, 2010 at 12:31 PM Posted April 3, 2010 at 12:31 PM 50min inside Do you have the link to the video that was posted here Julian? Search on Google : Céline Motion 50 min inside or go to "through the eyes of the world - all the clips" topic! Thank you! I forgot about the "All the clips" topic! sorry if I didn't post a link, I was not on my computer but on my iphone and I didn't know how to post a link Did you find the video? Quote
weirdo1994 Posted April 5, 2010 at 05:10 PM Posted April 5, 2010 at 05:10 PM i don't think i can wait anymore for the dvd to be released Quote
Timster Posted April 5, 2010 at 05:19 PM Posted April 5, 2010 at 05:19 PM sorry if I didn't post a link, I was not on my computer but on my iphone and I didn't know how to post a link Did you find the video? Yes I found the video no problem! Thanks for your help. Quote
Sofie Posted April 5, 2010 at 05:28 PM Posted April 5, 2010 at 05:28 PM i don't think i can wait anymore for the dvd to be released Me neither!!!! Only 22 days left for Sweden!!!! :whee: :whee: Quote
Claudette Posted April 5, 2010 at 05:52 PM Posted April 5, 2010 at 05:52 PM (edited) Can you guys please post the link you are talking about? Edited April 5, 2010 at 06:15 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
fan2celinedion Posted April 5, 2010 at 06:19 PM Posted April 5, 2010 at 06:19 PM (edited) Can you guys please post the link you are talking about? nothing new he was looking for the french tv with some clips from the movie like ASFY and DUAM, you have already seen it ! Edited April 5, 2010 at 06:20 PM by fan2celinedion Quote
Timster Posted April 5, 2010 at 07:16 PM Posted April 5, 2010 at 07:16 PM Can you guys please post the link you are talking about?http://celinedionmotion.com/videos/512/50-...13-mars-2008-hd Quote
Claudette Posted April 5, 2010 at 07:24 PM Posted April 5, 2010 at 07:24 PM Thanks! Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
CSCfan Posted April 7, 2010 at 10:16 PM Posted April 7, 2010 at 10:16 PM The Dutch Celine Dion fanclub together with Sony Music will host an exclusive one time only screening of 'Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World" in Holland early May! Further details will follow.. The screening will take place on Sunday May 2, 2010 in Amsterdam Together with their ticket, fans will receive the DVD/CD of the Taking Chances Tour. More info about tickets, etc. coming this weekend! Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Timster Posted April 7, 2010 at 10:18 PM Posted April 7, 2010 at 10:18 PM The Dutch Celine Dion fanclub together with Sony Music will host an exclusive one time only screening of 'Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World" in Holland early May! Further details will follow.. The screening will take place on Sunday May 2, 2010 in Amsterdam Together with their ticket, fans will receive the DVD/CD of the Taking Chances Tour. More info about tickets, etc. coming this weekend!WOW! I wish I could go Quote
browseceline Posted April 7, 2010 at 10:34 PM Posted April 7, 2010 at 10:34 PM (edited) To all the guys and girls from Celinedion.nl - a big thank you!! You can count me in !! I will come too! Maybe a nice idea to meet with other dutch fans in amsterdam, before going to the cinema?Then we can make it a celine day! please let me know what you think about this? Edited April 7, 2010 at 10:35 PM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Lian Posted April 8, 2010 at 07:45 AM Posted April 8, 2010 at 07:45 AM Yeah! How can those teachers expect from me to concentrate now Quote http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/368/ploep.pngThe earth is our mother, we must take care of herThe earth is our mother, she will take care of us
smash Posted April 8, 2010 at 09:21 AM Posted April 8, 2010 at 09:21 AM The Dutch Celine Dion fanclub together with Sony Music will host an exclusive one time only screening of 'Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World" in Holland early May! Further details will follow.. The screening will take place on Sunday May 2, 2010 in Amsterdam Together with their ticket, fans will receive the DVD/CD of the Taking Chances Tour. More info about tickets, etc. coming this weekend! Oh Wow, you guys are sooooooooo lucky. We are not even getting to see the movie here in SA. You also get the DVD/CD, that is so cool. Enjoy it. Quote
CSCfan Posted April 8, 2010 at 10:09 AM Posted April 8, 2010 at 10:09 AM To all the guys and girls from Celinedion.nl - a big thank you!! You can count me in !! I will come too! Maybe a nice idea to meet with other dutch fans in amsterdam, before going to the cinema?Then we can make it a celine day! please let me know what you think about this? You're very welcome!We're also planning a 'meeting'... you'll hear about it later. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Shaun Posted April 8, 2010 at 10:50 AM Posted April 8, 2010 at 10:50 AM Hmmm this sounds great. I'm very tempted to hop on a flight and join you for this! Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
CD4ever Posted April 8, 2010 at 12:24 PM Posted April 8, 2010 at 12:24 PM (edited) For the first time in my life I'm actually happy that I live in the Netherlands!At first, I had to work on may 2nd.....but I took care of that Thank you CDIP!!!!!!! Edited April 8, 2010 at 12:26 PM by CD4ever Quote XxIlse Follow me on twitter =)http://twitter.com/BlessTheDay Las Vegas March 15 2011!!!http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9181/81083533.png
zuv Posted April 8, 2010 at 03:30 PM Posted April 8, 2010 at 03:30 PM Can you guys please post the link you are talking about?http://celinedionmotion.com/videos/512/50-...13-mars-2008-hd I like Timster signature picture for the CD/DVD concert album much better than the one they have on amazon and cd.comDid you make it yourself Timster? I'm happy they changed the old one where they cut celine's face in half, but Timster picture reprensent better the concert than Celine alone singing with air blowing in her wig ( yeah i said it). But she's beautiful in that picture too. Anyone knows if it will be carboard album or in plastic? I hope it will be plastic!!! Quote
Timster Posted April 8, 2010 at 03:43 PM Posted April 8, 2010 at 03:43 PM I like Timster signature picture for the CD/DVD concert album much better than the one they have on amazon and cd.comDid you make it yourself Timster? I'm happy they changed the old one where they cut celine's face in half, but Timster picture reprensent better the concert than Celine alone singing with air blowing in her wig ( yeah i said it). But she's beautiful in that picture too. Anyone knows if it will be carboard album or in plastic? I hope it will be plastic!!!Yes I made it myself. The packaging will be cardboard (digipak) Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted April 8, 2010 at 04:52 PM Posted April 8, 2010 at 04:52 PM Hmmm this sounds great. I'm very tempted to hop on a flight and join you for this! I might join you rude boy! Darren. Quote
browseceline Posted April 8, 2010 at 05:07 PM Posted April 8, 2010 at 05:07 PM i would love that.. a big group of Dutch and maybe english and german fans too! Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Celineforeveranangel Posted April 9, 2010 at 09:07 AM Posted April 9, 2010 at 09:07 AM Im so sad that the movie didnt get shown here in South Africa. Celine has so many fans here. Im excited for the dvd though Quote http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr140/Celineforeveranangel/6673.jpgI love Celine!!!!!!!!!!
ryba Posted April 11, 2010 at 08:30 AM Posted April 11, 2010 at 08:30 AM Hi guys,well it´s already weekend. Any news about the screening in the Netherlands so far? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.