QueenCeline Posted March 16, 2010 at 03:59 AM Posted March 16, 2010 at 03:59 AM Says private for me too Quote Marc~~~~~~~~Taking Chances World TourSeptember 29, 2008December 16, 2008
Cheerfuljane Posted March 16, 2010 at 04:07 AM Posted March 16, 2010 at 04:07 AM Private for me too Quote
Crystal2042 Posted March 16, 2010 at 04:15 AM Posted March 16, 2010 at 04:15 AM They worked for me. I'm not sure why if they're private for everyone else though . . . Thanks for the videos though!! <3 Can't wait for the dvd! Quote
ThisTime Posted March 16, 2010 at 04:24 AM Posted March 16, 2010 at 04:24 AM They're working for me too! thanks SO much! Have you guys tried the video again?or are you logged in? Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
Koolan Posted March 16, 2010 at 04:29 AM Posted March 16, 2010 at 04:29 AM Seems youtube is performing an update and causing problems for some. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Lou555 Posted March 16, 2010 at 04:29 AM Posted March 16, 2010 at 04:29 AM Still can't watch it! Quote
QueenCeline Posted March 16, 2010 at 04:35 AM Posted March 16, 2010 at 04:35 AM Yup, still nothing. I guess I will try tomorrow! Look forward to seeing them!! Quote Marc~~~~~~~~Taking Chances World TourSeptember 29, 2008December 16, 2008
dandoodles Posted March 16, 2010 at 04:43 AM Posted March 16, 2010 at 04:43 AM still not working hope it works in the morning...i might not be able to sleep Quote
kevincheung410 Posted March 16, 2010 at 04:51 AM Posted March 16, 2010 at 04:51 AM Thank you for those so amazing and rare videos. Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
Koolan Posted March 16, 2010 at 04:59 AM Posted March 16, 2010 at 04:59 AM Seems to work now. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
kimmy_0412 Posted March 16, 2010 at 05:00 AM Posted March 16, 2010 at 05:00 AM Funny, i could view it even though i'm mostly like 24hours away from you guys. Hope you guys would see it soon! Quote
riobeard11 Posted March 16, 2010 at 05:06 AM Posted March 16, 2010 at 05:06 AM (edited) Over 12 minutes of bonus video from the tour. A lot is not shown in the movie. Thank you kimankev for sharing it with us. SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--Part 1 - Part 2 - Ugh, I've always LOVED the TC soundcheck in Amsterdam. So good, SO GOOD!Thanks for these Edited March 16, 2010 at 05:10 AM by riobeard11 Quote
kimmy_0412 Posted March 16, 2010 at 05:28 AM Posted March 16, 2010 at 05:28 AM I've watched finish the two videos, thank you for everything!<3 Quote
Belle Céline Posted March 16, 2010 at 05:29 AM Posted March 16, 2010 at 05:29 AM (edited) I would absolutely DIE (okay so maybe not literally) if there were any footage from Columbus in the bonus or stuff that wasn't shown in theaters. Never gonna happen though Gerard didn't even take pics that night and I know they didn't record any of it. The two vid's are amazing though, loved it! Edited March 16, 2010 at 05:31 AM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
ladylindsey Posted March 16, 2010 at 06:06 AM Posted March 16, 2010 at 06:06 AM oh my my !!! wow! thank you!!! Quote
Claudette Posted March 16, 2010 at 06:26 AM Posted March 16, 2010 at 06:26 AM (edited) Thanks for the videos! Is it possible that those clips could be part of the other hour that was not in the movie? Edited March 16, 2010 at 06:27 AM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Lawna Posted March 16, 2010 at 07:53 AM Posted March 16, 2010 at 07:53 AM Thank you so much for the 2 videos! I love this woman! She is I think the most amazing person that I have never met! LOL Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
Claudette Posted March 16, 2010 at 09:02 AM Posted March 16, 2010 at 09:02 AM (edited) Was Celine hiding for the lightning and thunder in that part that they showed on ''Larry King'' of her hiding under that black baggy typy of thing? That is funny! That was nothing, we get waaay worse storms than that... Edited March 16, 2010 at 09:13 AM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
browseceline Posted March 16, 2010 at 10:16 AM Posted March 16, 2010 at 10:16 AM thank you for those unseen parts! But I must say I have seen these fragments, some of them on youtube before..like the soundcheck etcetera. I think we saw some fragments (in the end) of the tourdvd as well! I still hope they make the sound more live-like instead of these smooth no audience recordings.. Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
jeje03100 Posted March 16, 2010 at 10:29 AM Posted March 16, 2010 at 10:29 AM thank for vidéos but they are in the film out to the movies or look in the bonus DVD version? Quote
vroni Posted March 16, 2010 at 10:42 AM Posted March 16, 2010 at 10:42 AM oh WOW thanks a lot! Quote My Taking Chances Tour 22 June München 08 July Genève 10 February Quebec City 12, 14, 15 February Montréal 15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS
mirage Posted March 16, 2010 at 12:26 PM Posted March 16, 2010 at 12:26 PM Over 12 minutes of bonus video from the tour. A lot is not shown in the movie. Thank you kimankev for sharing it with us. SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--Part 1 - Part 2 - WOW... where did you get these?for sure it would be in the 3 hour dvd Quote
Edwin Posted March 16, 2010 at 01:38 PM Posted March 16, 2010 at 01:38 PM Yeah I wanna know how kev got them too Anyone have a good quality version of I Got The Music In Me? I'm liking it a lot more since seeing it in CTTEOTW. The bootlegs didn't really do much for me Quote
Cheerfuljane Posted March 16, 2010 at 02:26 PM Posted March 16, 2010 at 02:26 PM Now I can't wait for the DVD ..... Seriously, I can't wait !!!! Gimme !!! Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted March 16, 2010 at 02:29 PM Posted March 16, 2010 at 02:29 PM Yeah I wanna know how kev got them too Anyone have a good quality version of I Got The Music In Me? I'm liking it a lot more since seeing it in CTTEOTW. The bootlegs didn't really do much for me I just had it on a promo DVD disc kev Quote
Thecolourofmylove Posted March 16, 2010 at 02:41 PM Posted March 16, 2010 at 02:41 PM Yeah I wanna know how kev got them too Anyone have a good quality version of I Got The Music In Me? I'm liking it a lot more since seeing it in CTTEOTW. The bootlegs didn't really do much for me I just had it on a promo DVD disc kev I've heard of this promo dvd but haven't seen a pic of it... Where did it come from? Thanks Kev! Quote Bryan Beavers | Create Your Badgehttp://badge.facebook.com/badge/577905483.228.1040373769.pnghttp://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o84/nafnoid23/Untitled-2.jpg
Edwin Posted March 16, 2010 at 02:41 PM Posted March 16, 2010 at 02:41 PM It was really really nice of you to share with us. Thank you! Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted March 16, 2010 at 03:12 PM Posted March 16, 2010 at 03:12 PM (edited) Its ok guys It just comes in a plastic sleeve with a piece of paper with what is on the DVD i will take a pic at some point if you want When i recived it and saw the footage i just loved it and when a few people asked me about it and were interested in seing it, i wanted everyone to see it exclusivly on the forum, so i emailed koolan and there you go, you have it Im really glade you all like it! kev Edited March 16, 2010 at 03:13 PM by kimankev Quote
smash Posted March 16, 2010 at 03:57 PM Posted March 16, 2010 at 03:57 PM Over 12 minutes of bonus video from the tour. A lot is not shown in the movie. Thank you kimankev for sharing it with us. SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--Part 1 - Part 2 - Ugh, I've always LOVED the TC soundcheck in Amsterdam. So good, SO GOOD!Thanks for these hey, that was so nice seeing that something which is a little bonus. Thank you. Quote
QueenCeline Posted March 16, 2010 at 05:42 PM Posted March 16, 2010 at 05:42 PM At the shows where it was raining, like Paris, was she actually IN the rain?? In CTTEOFT when singing SSD, it seems as if she had rain on her skin and she shook off her mic. But it doesn't look like her hair is wet. But in My Love in the clips Kimankev gave us, it looks like she is covered from the rain and is dry. Quote Marc~~~~~~~~Taking Chances World TourSeptember 29, 2008December 16, 2008
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.