vroni Posted March 16, 2010 at 05:57 PM Posted March 16, 2010 at 05:57 PM (edited) that wasn't Paris but Arras and yeah it was raining heavily! Edited March 16, 2010 at 05:58 PM by vroni Quote My Taking Chances Tour 22 June München 08 July Genève 10 February Quebec City 12, 14, 15 February Montréal 15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS
the power of celine Posted March 16, 2010 at 07:08 PM Posted March 16, 2010 at 07:08 PM Over 12 minutes of bonus video from the tour. A lot is not shown in the movie. Thank you kimankev for sharing it with us. SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--Part 1 - Part 2 - Ugh, I've always LOVED the TC soundcheck in Amsterdam. So good, SO GOOD!Thanks for these thanks so much Quote http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2493/wmagsigblackwhite.png
Pit Posted March 16, 2010 at 07:25 PM Posted March 16, 2010 at 07:25 PM Great videos, thanks :clap: Quote http://i15.tinypic.com/4h1hdds.jpg http://i13.tinypic.com/8g4edza.jpg
patih_barsanti Posted March 16, 2010 at 08:01 PM Posted March 16, 2010 at 08:01 PM Love the videos Thanks Quote Do I love you my oh myYeah river deep mountain high, yeah yeah yeahhttp://www.celinerific.com/Gallery/TCH_TourPhotos/OfficialTP20.jpgIf I lost you would I cry?Oh how I love you baby, baby, baby, babyhttp://celinemariedion.tumblr.com/
EmmaCeline Posted March 16, 2010 at 08:28 PM Posted March 16, 2010 at 08:28 PM Obviously i Know I'm Alive Is Used In The Movie But Does Anyone Have A Link To The Remix Version Used On Tour ? Good Quality sound Thoughhh ? Quote
patih_barsanti Posted March 16, 2010 at 08:33 PM Posted March 16, 2010 at 08:33 PM Obviously i Know I'm Alive Is Used In The Movie But Does Anyone Have A Link To The Remix Version Used On Tour ? Good Quality sound Thoughhh ? This One?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj69ax-xwJg Quote Do I love you my oh myYeah river deep mountain high, yeah yeah yeahhttp://www.celinerific.com/Gallery/TCH_TourPhotos/OfficialTP20.jpgIf I lost you would I cry?Oh how I love you baby, baby, baby, babyhttp://celinemariedion.tumblr.com/
EmmaCeline Posted March 16, 2010 at 08:39 PM Posted March 16, 2010 at 08:39 PM Yes that'ss Itt Thank you so much! Love thisss Quote
Belle Céline Posted March 16, 2010 at 08:41 PM Posted March 16, 2010 at 08:41 PM At the shows where it was raining, like Paris, was she actually IN the rain?? In CTTEOFT when singing SSD, it seems as if she had rain on her skin and she shook off her mic. But it doesn't look like her hair is wet. But in My Love in the clips Kimankev gave us, it looks like she is covered from the rain and is dry.my friend went to the documentary with me and we saw that part and she was like "Oh my gosh! How does she not get electrocuted!?" Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
EmmaCeline Posted March 16, 2010 at 08:41 PM Posted March 16, 2010 at 08:41 PM Yes that'ss Itt Thank you so much! Love thisss Quote
René-Charles Posted March 16, 2010 at 08:42 PM Posted March 16, 2010 at 08:42 PM thank youuuuuuu =D Quote http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/2967/sansre2g.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us Céline , René & Les Enfants : René-Charles , Eddy & Nels0n ♥ 5 Juillet 2008 Inoubliableee ♥ MON BLOG SUR CELINE ....
Koolan Posted March 17, 2010 at 02:03 AM Posted March 17, 2010 at 02:03 AM That girl screaming at 3:08 from Part 1 cracks me up. Anyone know her? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Belle Céline Posted March 17, 2010 at 02:35 AM Posted March 17, 2010 at 02:35 AM so is the release date on this still April? Or am I confusing that with the old date for TC DVD? Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Fran Posted March 17, 2010 at 03:00 AM Posted March 17, 2010 at 03:00 AM Amazon.com said that the release is now 4th of May... Quote
nrcda88 Posted March 17, 2010 at 03:05 AM Posted March 17, 2010 at 03:05 AM Thanks for the vids...they're awesome! Quote http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3646/cdan.jpg Céline ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ My MySpace Page Facebook
Acacia Posted March 17, 2010 at 03:42 AM Posted March 17, 2010 at 03:42 AM Amazon.com is pretty accurate, so I'm taking their word that the release is May 4th. Thanks Kev, for sharing the bonus video! Quote http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg ♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥
winforlife Posted March 17, 2010 at 04:01 AM Posted March 17, 2010 at 04:01 AM Thanks for putting the videos on youtube. Going to Amazon to order my copy Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg
celínico_sin_remedio Posted March 17, 2010 at 06:41 AM Posted March 17, 2010 at 06:41 AM Thanks Kimankev for sharing them with us, so kind!They're wonderful... I don't know that girl either but would love to! haha Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
fan2celinedion Posted March 18, 2010 at 04:43 PM Posted March 18, 2010 at 04:43 PM Yeah I wanna know how kev got them too Anyone have a good quality version of I Got The Music In Me? I'm liking it a lot more since seeing it in CTTEOTW. The bootlegs didn't really do much for me I just had it on a promo DVD disc kev Really please can you upload it pleeease kev Oh but if you're talking about the youtube links, there is no "I Got The Music In Me" Quote
Chula Posted March 18, 2010 at 05:02 PM Posted March 18, 2010 at 05:02 PM Could u plz upload "I Got The Music In Me"? How much does the worldwide shipping cost for deluxe version? The website does not have English version!! Quote
Dustin Posted March 18, 2010 at 11:43 PM Posted March 18, 2010 at 11:43 PM Here is the "track list". I assume this is the chapters. Not sure if there are any "Extras". 1. Opening (Movie (PCM Stereo)) 8:52 2. Africa (Movie) 14:10 3. Asia Part 1 (Movie) 29:37 4. Oceania (Movie) 9:39 5. Asia Part 2 (Movie) 9:50 6. Europe (Movie) 53:49 7. America (Movie) 47:22 Quote Visit My Website
TEREFUNKEN Posted March 19, 2010 at 02:05 AM Posted March 19, 2010 at 02:05 AM (edited) Thank you Dustin for the updates!... Edited March 19, 2010 at 02:06 AM by TEREFUNKEN Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img853/7437/dionunfinishedsong.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us
celínico_sin_remedio Posted March 19, 2010 at 02:58 AM Posted March 19, 2010 at 02:58 AM Thank you Dustin, you are one of our most reliables sources here! So happy the Europe's chapter is almost one hour long! Total makes, approximately, 175 min. ... which is 2 hours 55 minutes. Guess with the subtitles at the end it will last more than 3 full hours... So glad it's finally confirmed! Thanks again Dustin! Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
Dustin Posted March 19, 2010 at 02:59 AM Posted March 19, 2010 at 02:59 AM anytime Quote Visit My Website
celinesounds Posted March 19, 2010 at 03:02 AM Posted March 19, 2010 at 03:02 AM (edited) Edition for Portugal http://www.sonymusic.pt/Artista.php?IdArti...75e2814e4df1f32 26 April Edited March 19, 2010 at 03:03 AM by celinesounds Quote #FREEJAVITO
Koolan Posted March 19, 2010 at 03:18 AM Posted March 19, 2010 at 03:18 AM They should include a Easter eggs on the DVD. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
TEREFUNKEN Posted March 19, 2010 at 03:24 AM Posted March 19, 2010 at 03:24 AM hello! DUSTIN HEEELP PLS Im sorry if Im repeat this message from the TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR DVD topic... I have received this ¨new¨ COVER ...Via twitter...its said that this will be for a DELUXE EDITION ...can you tell me something about? I m absolutely lost ... between TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR CONCERT DVD/CD...AND THE DVD OF MOVIE TTEOFW... then this!!! http://web10.twitpic.com/img/76280418-72453678918cfb2764317a60cb16e4b1.4ba2efd4-full.jpg A deluxe edition of "Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World" is scheduled to be released on May 10th. cover said THE MOVIE (DIRECTOR´S CUT), THE CONCERT...AND MORE I feelling pretty dumb what Im guess its that there be 3 diferent editions? *TCWT CD/DVD, *MOVIE TTEOTW DVD AAAAAAND *DELUXE EDITION (CONCERT + MOVIE???) THANKS! Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img853/7437/dionunfinishedsong.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us
celínico_sin_remedio Posted March 19, 2010 at 03:36 AM Posted March 19, 2010 at 03:36 AM hello! DUSTIN HEEELP PLS Im sorry if Im repeat this message from the TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR DVD topic... I have received this ¨new¨ COVER ...Via twitter...its said that this will be for a DELUXE EDITION ...can you tell me something about? I m absolutely lost ... between TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR CONCERT DVD/CD...AND THE DVD OF MOVIE TTEOFW... then this!!! http://web10.twitpic.com/img/76280418-72453678918cfb2764317a60cb16e4b1.4ba2efd4-full.jpg A deluxe edition of "Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World" is scheduled to be released on May 10th. cover said THE MOVIE (DIRECTOR´S CUT), THE CONCERT...AND MORE I feelling pretty dumb what Im guess its that there be 3 diferent editions? *TCWT CD/DVD, *MOVIE TTEOTW DVD AAAAAAND *DELUXE EDITION (CONCERT + MOVIE???) THANKS! Well I'm not Dustin and the covers weren't shared by him either, they're from a Polish online store... But you're right in your guesses, and btw I replied to your post on the other topic Tere. Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
TEREFUNKEN Posted March 19, 2010 at 03:52 AM Posted March 19, 2010 at 03:52 AM hello! DUSTIN HEEELP PLS Im sorry if Im repeat this message from the TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR DVD topic... I have received this ¨new¨ COVER ...Via twitter...its said that this will be for a DELUXE EDITION ...can you tell me something about? I m absolutely lost ... between TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR CONCERT DVD/CD...AND THE DVD OF MOVIE TTEOFW... then this!!! http://web10.twitpic.com/img/76280418-72453678918cfb2764317a60cb16e4b1.4ba2efd4-full.jpg A deluxe edition of "Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World" is scheduled to be released on May 10th. cover said THE MOVIE (DIRECTOR´S CUT), THE CONCERT...AND MORE I feelling pretty dumb what Im guess its that there be 3 diferent editions? *TCWT CD/DVD, *MOVIE TTEOTW DVD AAAAAAND *DELUXE EDITION (CONCERT + MOVIE???) THANKS! Well I'm not Dustin and the covers weren't shared by him either, they're from a Polish online store... But you're right in your guesses, and btw I replied to your post on the other topic Tere. GRAAAACIAS ANTONIO DE MI VIDA! ...(tons no estoy tan tontita despues de todo! thanks celinico sin remedio...so im not that dumb Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img853/7437/dionunfinishedsong.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us
celínico_sin_remedio Posted March 19, 2010 at 04:08 AM Posted March 19, 2010 at 04:08 AM hello! DUSTIN HEEELP PLS Im sorry if Im repeat this message from the TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR DVD topic... I have received this ¨new¨ COVER ...Via twitter...its said that this will be for a DELUXE EDITION ...can you tell me something about? I m absolutely lost ... between TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR CONCERT DVD/CD...AND THE DVD OF MOVIE TTEOFW... then this!!! http://web10.twitpic.com/img/76280418-72453678918cfb2764317a60cb16e4b1.4ba2efd4-full.jpg A deluxe edition of "Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World" is scheduled to be released on May 10th. cover said THE MOVIE (DIRECTOR´S CUT), THE CONCERT...AND MORE I feelling pretty dumb what Im guess its that there be 3 diferent editions? *TCWT CD/DVD, *MOVIE TTEOTW DVD AAAAAAND *DELUXE EDITION (CONCERT + MOVIE???) THANKS! Well I'm not Dustin and the covers weren't shared by him either, they're from a Polish online store... But you're right in your guesses, and btw I replied to your post on the other topic Tere. GRAAAACIAS ANTONIO DE MI VIDA! ...(tons no estoy tan tontita despues de todo! thanks celinico sin remedio...so im not that dumb Oh jeje you're not dumb at all Welcome! Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
mirage Posted March 19, 2010 at 10:33 AM Posted March 19, 2010 at 10:33 AM Here is the "track list". I assume this is the chapters. Not sure if there are any "Extras". 1. Opening (Movie (PCM Stereo)) 8:52 2. Africa (Movie) 14:10 3. Asia Part 1 (Movie) 29:37 4. Oceania (Movie) 9:39 5. Asia Part 2 (Movie) 9:50 6. Europe (Movie) 53:49 7. America (Movie) 47:22 i cant wait to have it Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.