Timster Posted May 5, 2010 at 05:54 PM Posted May 5, 2010 at 05:54 PM Weird in what way? She looks like an alien Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 5, 2010 at 05:56 PM Posted May 5, 2010 at 05:56 PM I agree, it looks weird... Darren. Quote
CSCfan Posted May 5, 2010 at 05:57 PM Posted May 5, 2010 at 05:57 PM Weird in what way? She looks like an alien But she is Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Claudette Posted May 5, 2010 at 05:58 PM Posted May 5, 2010 at 05:58 PM Well she is flying a space ship,.. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Thomas Posted May 5, 2010 at 05:59 PM Posted May 5, 2010 at 05:59 PM What a weird pose! Anyone would think the head was from a completely different photo...............! Quote
Bellamy Posted May 5, 2010 at 06:00 PM Posted May 5, 2010 at 06:00 PM Just a bad PS job. Thomas can confirm that. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
vroni Posted May 5, 2010 at 06:56 PM Posted May 5, 2010 at 06:56 PM awww footage of Celine in London, the two loves of my life :wub: Quote My Taking Chances Tour 22 June München 08 July Genève 10 February Quebec City 12, 14, 15 February Montréal 15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS
Teodora Posted May 5, 2010 at 07:23 PM Posted May 5, 2010 at 07:23 PM The Deluxe edition is no longer available on the Boutique . Nor the Frech edition of the concert DVD/CD These are the ones I wanted to buy and last week when I attepted to make the order their system had a problem, it wouldn't take my card. They say they don't know why it doesn't accept it, cause it should, but they won't do anything to fix their damn software. Anyway, today I wanted to try with a different card, but the products are no longer available. I'm pissed! Quote
dandoodles Posted May 5, 2010 at 08:30 PM Posted May 5, 2010 at 08:30 PM The Deluxe edition is no longer available on the Boutique . Nor the Frech edition of the concert DVD/CD These are the ones I wanted to buy and last week when I attepted to make the order their system had a problem, it wouldn't take my card. They say they don't know why it doesn't accept it, cause it should, but they won't do anything to fix their damn software. Anyway, today I wanted to try with a different card, but the products are no longer available. I'm pissed! the english version of CTTEPTW should be available at walmart on tuesday. and http://www.amazon.fr/ has the french version on the concert Quote
Teodora Posted May 5, 2010 at 08:34 PM Posted May 5, 2010 at 08:34 PM (edited) The Deluxe edition is no longer available on the Boutique . Nor the Frech edition of the concert DVD/CD These are the ones I wanted to buy and last week when I attepted to make the order their system had a problem, it wouldn't take my card. They say they don't know why it doesn't accept it, cause it should, but they won't do anything to fix their damn software. Anyway, today I wanted to try with a different card, but the products are no longer available. I'm pissed! the english version of CTTEPTW should be available at walmart on tuesday. and http://www.amazon.fr/ has the french version on the concert I found everything on amazon.ca. They have all versions of everything: Deluxe, CD/DVD, DVD, Blu-ray, in both English and French. MusicToday is really stupid. I wrote them to ask when they'll be available again and they said the preorder has ended, but on the website it says it will end on Friday. Plus, they made no effort to find out why my card wasn't working, since it's the same one I always used, or to find out when they'll have those products again. Now I'm a bit sorry I renewed my TC membership yesterday, it won't be any use to me this year ... Edited May 5, 2010 at 08:34 PM by Teodora Quote
mirage Posted May 5, 2010 at 09:16 PM Posted May 5, 2010 at 09:16 PM Screencaps from Swiss site:http://outnow.ch/Movies/2010/Celine-Throug...heWorld/Bilder/ Is it me or does Celine's face look a bit wierd here: http://outnow.ch/Media/Movies/Bilder/2010/Celine-ThroughTheEyesOfTheWorld/dvd-menu.ws/02.jpg lol it even looks like she isnt really in the cockpit...her hair etc looks to perfect for like sitting in a chair like that, and i looks like she is showing her teeth with that smile haha but with those sunglasses, yes she looks like an alien Quote
Davey84 Posted May 5, 2010 at 09:28 PM Posted May 5, 2010 at 09:28 PM i looks like that image has been photoshopped too much Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
mirage Posted May 5, 2010 at 09:29 PM Posted May 5, 2010 at 09:29 PM I LOVE her hair here!! http://outnow.ch/Media/Movies/Bilder/2010/Celine-ThroughTheEyesOfTheWorld/dvd-film.ws/14.jpg Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted May 5, 2010 at 09:32 PM Posted May 5, 2010 at 09:32 PM her hair is amazing. and one week till the dvds! Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
ladylindsey Posted May 5, 2010 at 09:34 PM Posted May 5, 2010 at 09:34 PM yeah her lips and chin look weird. Quote
dlh1 Posted May 5, 2010 at 10:17 PM Posted May 5, 2010 at 10:17 PM Quick question. On the DVD for CTTEOTW does it include the 3 hour version & the directors cut version? I've noticed that the 3 hour version doesn't include the part where Celine visits the chocolate factory in Belgium and some other parts that were in the Cinema version. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks Quote
dandoodles Posted May 5, 2010 at 11:04 PM Posted May 5, 2010 at 11:04 PM does anyone know what the difference between the english verion and the french version will be? Quote
Nmj Posted May 5, 2010 at 11:05 PM Posted May 5, 2010 at 11:05 PM ^ I dont remember a full version of LCMM, which city was it in? Quote
Frida Posted May 6, 2010 at 06:18 AM Posted May 6, 2010 at 06:18 AM Quick question. On the DVD for CTTEOTW does it include the 3 hour version & the directors cut version? I've noticed that the 3 hour version doesn't include the part where Celine visits the chocolate factory in Belgium and some other parts that were in the Cinema version. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks That's included in the 3h BD version (watched it last night), why wouldn't it be on the DVD? :s Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
one_heart_1_hart Posted May 6, 2010 at 06:24 AM Posted May 6, 2010 at 06:24 AM I waatched the ordinary DVD and they showed her in the chocolat factory!!!! Quote TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR8 mei O2 Londen, 13 14 16 mei sportpaleis Antwerpen, 24 mei Palais omnysport Bercy Parijs, 2 juni Arena Amsterdam, 7 juli Arras
fan2celinedion Posted May 6, 2010 at 06:43 AM Posted May 6, 2010 at 06:43 AM Omg so the english version is different I saw her in the chocolate factory, with "dans un autre monde" instrumental! Quote
celinefanonline Posted May 6, 2010 at 07:30 AM Posted May 6, 2010 at 07:30 AM oh my so what's the different to the french one? Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
fan2celinedion Posted May 6, 2010 at 08:42 AM Posted May 6, 2010 at 08:42 AM I don't know! We are talking about the chocolate factory in Belgium! Is it on your DVD? Quote
celinefanonline Posted May 6, 2010 at 08:46 AM Posted May 6, 2010 at 08:46 AM yes the chocolate factory is in the dvd of the movie !! and i even cap it and posted few page back! and it's so funny! you can check it so fan2celinedion u got the french version yet? if yes then i think we need to compare to see what's the different Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Davey84 Posted May 6, 2010 at 08:51 AM Posted May 6, 2010 at 08:51 AM what's not on the dvd, is the rehearsals all over the world from Taking Chances! I really dunno why they didn't include that! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
fan2celinedion Posted May 6, 2010 at 08:51 AM Posted May 6, 2010 at 08:51 AM (edited) Yes I have it! Well I think it's 100% the same because it is not different from what i read in the different spoiler here Yeah Davey you are right Edited May 6, 2010 at 08:52 AM by fan2celinedion Quote
angelil78 Posted May 6, 2010 at 08:59 AM Posted May 6, 2010 at 08:59 AM Oh no there is a difference? really! ugh I've got the english version and it has the Chocolate Factory Quote
celinefanonline Posted May 6, 2010 at 09:00 AM Posted May 6, 2010 at 09:00 AM oh do they include the dublin part where Rene went to a place for biding and also the hotel where they first kiss?btw sorry the cap was on thhe concert topic hahaha Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
fan2celinedion Posted May 6, 2010 at 09:01 AM Posted May 6, 2010 at 09:01 AM he talked about Eurovision! Quote
dandoodles Posted May 6, 2010 at 03:23 PM Posted May 6, 2010 at 03:23 PM yes the chocolate factory is in the dvd of the movie !! and i even cap it and posted few page back! and it's so funny! you can check it so fan2celinedion u got the french version yet? if yes then i think we need to compare to see what's the different yes y'all should compare! i really want to know what the difference is because i want to get both versions! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.