celinefanonline Posted May 3, 2010 at 06:32 AM Posted May 3, 2010 at 06:32 AM here's the page for the exclusive walmart edition for the movie!!!http://www.walmart.com/ip/14264723it's strange that on the tracklist it says thisDisc 1 (of 2) 1. Opening 2. Africa 3. Asia Part 1 4. Oceania 5. Asia Part 2 6. Europe Disc 2 (of 2) 1. America"Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World" is packaged in a Super Jewel Box case. so another version!!!.................... Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Bellamy Posted May 3, 2010 at 06:36 AM Posted May 3, 2010 at 06:36 AM I won't be surprised if Walmart gets an exclusive package edition. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Davey84 Posted May 3, 2010 at 07:10 AM Posted May 3, 2010 at 07:10 AM Really, full songs in the directors cut, brilliant. Glad you all had a great time. What was the atmosphere like, was it as electric as it was when I saw it on the big screen? yeah it was! it was awesome to see her on a big screen, it's more impressive than on a normal tv! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
browseceline Posted May 3, 2010 at 09:15 AM Posted May 3, 2010 at 09:15 AM the basses and the drums are amazing! you feel like you are there.. I can even say, now I have compared them- the full concert ( even some french songs) is in the movie ( sometimes not the complete song). And I think the soundquality and vocals in this movie are more impressive than the concert dvd! Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Ingmar Posted May 3, 2010 at 11:13 AM Posted May 3, 2010 at 11:13 AM ohhh..my..god.. it was sooo amazing! wauw! why was it only once? Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted May 3, 2010 at 01:26 PM Posted May 3, 2010 at 01:26 PM I'll let international fans know for sure on the release date about the Wal-Mart edition and go in-store myself! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
nature boy Posted May 3, 2010 at 03:25 PM Posted May 3, 2010 at 03:25 PM So is the deluxe edition of TTEOW only available in the boutique on her website?I haven't seen it elsewhere but perhaps I just don't know where to look.Try www.play.com It's a lot cheaper there and we were told only available through CD.com Quote http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg How do you describe a feeling??
CD4ever Posted May 3, 2010 at 04:43 PM Posted May 3, 2010 at 04:43 PM celinedion.nl = AMAZING! Saw the whole movie yesterday in Cinema too, it was awesome! Had to work today, but tomorrow I'm gonna have a Celineday: watch Boston DVD, listening Boston CD, maybe even watch Las Vegas again..to get in the mood for the next stop: Vegas in march!!! Hell yeah! Did I say that celinedion.nl is freaking AMAZING! Quote XxIlse Follow me on twitter =)http://twitter.com/BlessTheDay Las Vegas March 15 2011!!!http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9181/81083533.png
dandoodles Posted May 3, 2010 at 08:30 PM Posted May 3, 2010 at 08:30 PM (edited) So is the deluxe edition of TTEOW only available in the boutique on her website?I haven't seen it elsewhere but perhaps I just don't know where to look.Try www.play.com It's a lot cheaper there and we were told only available through CD.com does it come with the 52 page booklet like the one in the boutique? i dont see anything about it anywhere... nevermind...it does! and the 2nd disc is the live in boston concert...i also noticed that it was REGION 2...does anyone know how to tell if a dvd player is multi-region? Edited May 3, 2010 at 08:36 PM by dandoodles Quote
browseceline Posted May 3, 2010 at 10:29 PM Posted May 3, 2010 at 10:29 PM (edited) So is the deluxe edition of TTEOW only available in the boutique on her website?I haven't seen it elsewhere but perhaps I just don't know where to look.Try www.play.com It's a lot cheaper there and we were told only available through CD.com does it come with the 52 page booklet like the one in the boutique? i dont see anything about it anywhere... nevermind...it does! and the 2nd disc is the live in boston concert...i also noticed that it was REGION 2...does anyone know how to tell if a dvd player is multi-region? your dvdplayer must be regionfree to play all regions. Most of the dvdplayers are not regionfreehttp://www.askdavetaylor.com/how_to_buy_re...dvd_player.html to find out if your dvdplayer is multiregion;http://www.videohelp.com/dvdplayerssearch for your specific type of player and find out if it is regionfree, and what kind of media it can play some cheaper b-brands are sometimes not protected and can play everything. Region2 is for Europe and Japan I guess?I cannot play region1 dvds on my dvdplayer. You can hack your dvdplayer but you may loose your guarantee for this! So be careful!On the internet there are ways described to make your specific dvdplayer regionfree. But I don;t play other regions usually so I don't care. Edited May 3, 2010 at 10:36 PM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
JP Posted May 4, 2010 at 05:14 AM Posted May 4, 2010 at 05:14 AM OMG!!! The part with "Have you ever seen the rain" by CCR is not on the DVD!! Otherwise, the extra hour is pretty cool, I just think they should have put an option to not watch all the songs from the concert I think I'm gonna do my whole version of the movie! Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
fan2celinedion Posted May 4, 2010 at 08:29 AM Posted May 4, 2010 at 08:29 AM (edited) OMG!!! The part with "Have you ever seen the rain" by CCR is not on the DVD!! I think I'm gonna do my whole version of the movie!That's exactely what I am thinking about! Edited May 4, 2010 at 08:29 AM by fan2celinedion Quote
Nando Férri Posted May 4, 2010 at 10:49 AM Posted May 4, 2010 at 10:49 AM I'm wondering if Brazil will finally get a DVD from her with portuguese subtitles. I mean, I can understand her but my mom can't... Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
angelil78 Posted May 4, 2010 at 10:56 AM Posted May 4, 2010 at 10:56 AM Don't remember if it is in the DVD, but it has a LOT of subtitles Quote
aniaa19 Posted May 4, 2010 at 11:13 AM Posted May 4, 2010 at 11:13 AM is the polish subtiltes too? and please wrote how pages is on the booklet??? Quote
Frida Posted May 5, 2010 at 10:08 AM Posted May 5, 2010 at 10:08 AM http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/Blandat/DSC_7304.jpg Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 5, 2010 at 10:09 AM Posted May 5, 2010 at 10:09 AM I'm jelous Frida Darren. Quote
Frida Posted May 5, 2010 at 10:14 AM Posted May 5, 2010 at 10:14 AM ^ Haha, don't be, at least you can do something productive today - me, not so much Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 5, 2010 at 10:19 AM Posted May 5, 2010 at 10:19 AM ^ Haha, don't be, at least you can do something productive today - me, not so much Yeah like toilet train the puppy... Its hard work... Enjoy watching it! Darren. Quote
mirage Posted May 5, 2010 at 10:24 AM Posted May 5, 2010 at 10:24 AM ^ Haha, don't be, at least you can do something productive today - me, not so much enjoy! cant wait til i'l have it enjoy enjoy your gonna have a wonderfull day ;-) Quote
Frida Posted May 5, 2010 at 10:29 AM Posted May 5, 2010 at 10:29 AM ^ Thanks! I'm sure I will ^ Haha, don't be, at least you can do something productive today - me, not so much Yeah like toilet train the puppy... Its hard work... Enjoy watching it! Darren. LMAO Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Frida Posted May 5, 2010 at 01:10 PM Posted May 5, 2010 at 01:10 PM is the polish subtiltes too? and please wrote how pages is on the booklet??? 1) No, no polish subtitles (there are dutch, english, french, german, italian, japanese, korean, mandarin, spanish and thai subtitles according to the set-up page)2) 8 if you count the front and back. Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
BLM Posted May 5, 2010 at 01:37 PM Posted May 5, 2010 at 01:37 PM ^ Haha, don't be, at least you can do something productive today - me, not so much Yeah like toilet train the puppy... Its hard work... Enjoy watching it! Darren. Did you say puppy????? Did you get a new puppy? Would love to see a pic of the little one ...pleeeeeeeeeeeease Quote
Chula Posted May 5, 2010 at 01:52 PM Posted May 5, 2010 at 01:52 PM 1) No, no polish subtitles (there are dutch, english, french, german, italian, japanese, korean, mandarin, spanish and thai subtitles according to the set-up page) Does it mean Celine DVDs are sold very well in Thailand, China, South Korea and Japan? Quote
Julian Posted May 5, 2010 at 03:33 PM Posted May 5, 2010 at 03:33 PM http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/Blandat/DSC_7304.jpg This is the most precious thing Quote
Julian Posted May 5, 2010 at 05:12 PM Posted May 5, 2010 at 05:12 PM Screencaps from Swiss site:http://outnow.ch/Movies/2010/Celine-Throug...heWorld/Bilder/ Quote
Timster Posted May 5, 2010 at 05:39 PM Posted May 5, 2010 at 05:39 PM Screencaps from Swiss site:http://outnow.ch/Movies/2010/Celine-Throug...heWorld/Bilder/ Is it me or does Celine's face look a bit wierd here: http://outnow.ch/Media/Movies/Bilder/2010/Celine-ThroughTheEyesOfTheWorld/dvd-menu.ws/02.jpg Quote
fan2celinedion Posted May 5, 2010 at 05:45 PM Posted May 5, 2010 at 05:45 PM Timster you're reading in my Mind! I saw the DVD yesterday and i was thinking the same thing as you Quote
Claudette Posted May 5, 2010 at 05:47 PM Posted May 5, 2010 at 05:47 PM Weird in what way? Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.