angelil78 Posted May 6, 2010 at 04:30 PM Posted May 6, 2010 at 04:30 PM Yeah, like if someone could write down every scene from both english and french dvd. I can't right now as I am not home Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted May 6, 2010 at 05:13 PM Posted May 6, 2010 at 05:13 PM I'd like to know if there is difference scenes between the DVD Through the Eyes Of The World and Autour de Monde. Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Timster Posted May 6, 2010 at 06:10 PM Posted May 6, 2010 at 06:10 PM (edited) I'm so annoyed!!! They cut the IDAN intro completely from the TCWT DVD/CD. And now in the documentary they've cut the first line out!! I saw a video of the opening on YouTube. I'm sure the full intro was in the cinema version!!! Edited May 6, 2010 at 06:10 PM by Timster Quote
fan2celinedion Posted May 6, 2010 at 07:02 PM Posted May 6, 2010 at 07:02 PM (edited) I'm so annoyed!!! They cut the IDAN intro completely from the TCWT DVD/CD. And now in the documentary they've cut the first line out!! I saw a video of the opening on YouTube. I'm sure the full intro was in the cinema version!!! yes i have noticed that too!!!! I forgot to put it my signature I hate this director's cut: tpol is not "live" anymore, they added full performances from Monston and from what i've Heard IAMW was different ...i wish the 2 hour version Will leak one day Edited May 6, 2010 at 07:04 PM by fan2celinedion Quote
Timster Posted May 6, 2010 at 07:08 PM Posted May 6, 2010 at 07:08 PM I'm so annoyed!!! They cut the IDAN intro completely from the TCWT DVD/CD. And now in the documentary they've cut the first line out!! I saw a video of the opening on YouTube. I'm sure the full intro was in the cinema version!!! yes i have noticed that too!!!! I forgot to put it my signature I hate this director's cut: tpol is not "live" anymore, they add full performances from Monston i wish the 2 hour version Will leak one day Yeah I am very disappointed that TPOL is not the new recording in the DVD. I think they made a mistake, as I'm sure the new TLYM should have been in the cinema version. But I'm more annoyed about that intro being cut. I don't know what they're obsession with cutting things is all about. Quote
fan2celinedion Posted May 6, 2010 at 07:12 PM Posted May 6, 2010 at 07:12 PM (edited) But was really iamw different???? Everybody told me that what are the difference? I have seen a video on YouTube whith abm and i noticed that she only sang the note they cut "abm, don't wanna be..." it may be the 2hours version Edited May 6, 2010 at 07:12 PM by fan2celinedion Quote
Timster Posted May 6, 2010 at 07:20 PM Posted May 6, 2010 at 07:20 PM But was really iamw different???? Everybody told me that what are the difference? I have seen a video on YouTube whith abm and i noticed that she only sang the note they cut "abm, don't wanna be..." it may be the 2hours version I don't think I understand what you mean about ABM. I thought in the 2hr version, they played "abm, don't wanna be..." in the background while she was backstage, then they showed her on stage for the high note. But in the 3hr version, they play the instrumental during the backstage part, then they show her on stage for everything: "abm, don't wanna be, abm, anymooooooooore" So I think there may be lots of little differences like this between the 2hr and 3hr versions that a lot of people won't notice Quote
Javito Posted May 6, 2010 at 07:24 PM Posted May 6, 2010 at 07:24 PM But was really iamw different???? Everybody told me that what are the difference? I have seen a video on YouTube whith abm and i noticed that she only sang the note they cut "abm, don't wanna be..." it may be the 2hours version I don't think I understand what you mean about ABM. I thought in the 2hr version, they played "abm, don't wanna be..." in the background while she was backstage, then they showed her on stage for the high note. But in the 3hr version, they play the instrumental during the backstage part, then they show her on stage for everything: "abm, don't wanna be, abm, anymooooooooore" So I think there may be lots of little differences like this between the 2hr and 3hr versions that a lot of people won't notice Hmmm maybe I finally find an advantage for the people who couldn't watch the movie in his country, like me? Perhaps that's the sole advantage, but at least one! We can't compare then because we haven't seen! Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
fan2celinedion Posted May 6, 2010 at 07:28 PM Posted May 6, 2010 at 07:28 PM you didn't answer about iamw LOLI was talking about this (0:44) Quote
angelil78 Posted May 6, 2010 at 07:33 PM Posted May 6, 2010 at 07:33 PM I LOVE the IDAN intro! luve it Quote
Timster Posted May 6, 2010 at 07:37 PM Posted May 6, 2010 at 07:37 PM you didn't answer about iamw LOLI was talking about this (0:44) I think the TV show just cut straight to the note for their show. Quote
Mozzy88 Posted May 6, 2010 at 09:59 PM Posted May 6, 2010 at 09:59 PM Does anyone know in which part of London the pizza express of TTEOTW is? Quote Visita CelineDionItalia.com http://www.celinedionitalia.com/banner.pnghttp://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/susannacastiello/firmaforum.jpgMy Facebook page ----- My Flickr page
alvaap24 Posted May 6, 2010 at 10:38 PM Posted May 6, 2010 at 10:38 PM So I just tried to order from the boutique the deluxe edition in french, one minute it was there, but I had problems with my credit card, I tried again and it said there were no products available at the time Quote http://static.rp-online.de/layout/fotos/Celine_Dion_Vegas_NVJJ1244d8062640354.jpgThere ain't a dreamThat don't have the chance to come true nowIt just takes a little faith..
angelil78 Posted May 6, 2010 at 10:57 PM Posted May 6, 2010 at 10:57 PM (edited) that sucks Did anyone notice that the "handwritten" note from Céline in the booklet, was actually written with the same Céline-computer font that we have here It's her handwriting originally but someone just typed what she said on to a computer.. Edited May 6, 2010 at 10:57 PM by angelil78 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 7, 2010 at 01:02 PM Posted May 7, 2010 at 01:02 PM Does anyone know in which part of London the pizza express of TTEOTW is? Its in the Chelsea area, not that far from The Dorcester I think.... Darren. Quote
mirage Posted May 7, 2010 at 01:40 PM Posted May 7, 2010 at 01:40 PM Just finished watching the Blu-ray... Still amazed about the quality At first i didnt liked the lilac dress ( the one she had for her american shows) But seeing it in 'action' it looks amazing on her Loved her more curly hair during some shows When she is leaving the Beverly Hills hotel (she looks HOT there) is that an instrumental version of Skies Of La wich you can hear in the background? If so it sounds amazing!!They have some wonderfull instrumentals during the whole dvd, wish we could get them completly someday I still think this dvd is amazing, but i wished that for the complete songs they didnt chose the Boston/Montreal show, but an compilation of all her shows, like they did with IDAN and PQTME.Maybe we can let JProductions know that we want another 3 hour disc? ;-) Quote
mirage Posted May 7, 2010 at 02:05 PM Posted May 7, 2010 at 02:05 PM Screencaps from Swiss site:http://outnow.ch/Movies/2010/Celine-Throug...heWorld/Bilder/ Is it me or does Celine's face look a bit wierd here: http://outnow.ch/Media/Movies/Bilder/2010/Celine-ThroughTheEyesOfTheWorld/dvd-menu.ws/02.jpg thats weird, i dont see those images.when you choose something from that menu, it doesnt appear in a new screen with a different background.i only have the SMGO instrumental and the images of the movie Quote
Claudette Posted May 7, 2010 at 02:15 PM Posted May 7, 2010 at 02:15 PM (edited) My dad just came home from work with the movie (no concert DVDs available yet). Finally, after months of fighting with Sony and Musica... Can't wait to watch it! Edited May 7, 2010 at 02:29 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Mozzy88 Posted May 7, 2010 at 02:48 PM Posted May 7, 2010 at 02:48 PM Does anyone know in which part of London the pizza express of TTEOTW is? Its in the Chelsea area, not that far from The Dorcester I think.... Darren. Thanks Darren!! Quote Visita CelineDionItalia.com http://www.celinedionitalia.com/banner.pnghttp://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/susannacastiello/firmaforum.jpgMy Facebook page ----- My Flickr page
angelil78 Posted May 7, 2010 at 08:30 PM Posted May 7, 2010 at 08:30 PM My dad just came home from work with the movie (no concert DVDs available yet). Finally, after months of fighting with Sony and Musica... Can't wait to watch it! finally!!! Quote
Frida Posted May 8, 2010 at 10:59 AM Posted May 8, 2010 at 10:59 AM SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--Is anyone else in love with "Your Song"? (playing when they come to London) Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Pit Posted May 8, 2010 at 11:08 AM Posted May 8, 2010 at 11:08 AM SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--Is anyone else in love with "Your Song"? (playing when they come to London)yes, it's beautiful :wub: I bought my blu ray yesterday :clap: :clap: Quote http://i15.tinypic.com/4h1hdds.jpg http://i13.tinypic.com/8g4edza.jpg
mirage Posted May 8, 2010 at 11:08 AM Posted May 8, 2010 at 11:08 AM SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--Is anyone else in love with "Your Song"? (playing when they come to London) Me Me Me!!! But i usually love it when she sings something else haha Quote
CSCfan Posted May 8, 2010 at 11:15 AM Posted May 8, 2010 at 11:15 AM SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--Is anyone else in love with "Your Song"? (playing when they come to London) Me Me Me!!! But i usually love it when she sings something else haha Yeah it sounds so beautiful!! And it sounds like she recorded it..... Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
nano Posted May 8, 2010 at 01:58 PM Posted May 8, 2010 at 01:58 PM oh wow..just finished watching the movie. It was amazing.... Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Claudette Posted May 8, 2010 at 08:45 PM Posted May 8, 2010 at 08:45 PM (edited) Just finished watching the movie. I don't even know where to begin... First, I have to applaud Laporte and his team on a job well done. The way this movie was put together is absolutely genious. I totally understand why we had to wait so long for this. It couldn't have been easy to sqeeze so much footage into three hours... I felt like I was on tour with Celine for the last three hours! So I guess all I can say is: mission accomplished! Second, I just fell in love with Celine all over again and I didn't think it was possible. Celine looked and sounded absolutely AMAZING on my TV (note to myself: never ever judge someone's voice based on YouTube clips). She sounded so great on the surround sound. I can't believe I'm saying this, but ''My Heart Will Go On'' was breathtaking. Loved ''Taking Chances'' and ''My Love'' too. The French songs always sounds amazing. I was not to fond of ''All By Myself'', but I can live with it. Third, I don't rememeber Celine being sooooo tiny. Heck she is small! She looked absolutely stunning in all the costumes. That black dress that she didn't wear that often shows off her body perfectly. And those legs in the short dresses... There were so many great moments that I can't choose a favourite. Loved the bloody hand during ''Ziggy''. Her reaction was so funny when she realized that she was bleeding. The lion bit was very cute too. The tip bit on the train and the Prague thing was also hillarious. I felt so sorry for her during the sick bit. I just wanted to give her a hug when they put that tube down her throat and the tear rolled down her cheek. It is these moments that make you appreciate her more... and it makes you realize that Celine may be a strong woman, but she can break too. That is exactly what she sings about in ''My Love''. I have to say that it looked like Celine enjoyed this tour a lot. I think it was a great change from Vegas for her and you can tell she missed the touring thing and the interaction with her fans. I love seeing her doing what she loves... I just really regret that Sony SA didn't pull through in the end to get the movie in cinemas. It would have been great seeing it on the big screen... Love you Celine! Edited May 8, 2010 at 09:01 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
angelil78 Posted May 8, 2010 at 08:58 PM Posted May 8, 2010 at 08:58 PM Great to see you enjoyed it I have only watched it once but I need to do it soon again I've watched some of it twice though. It also made me love her all over again. I feel like I know her a lot better and I even care more for her. Like want to hug her and tell her she will be ok when she was sick. Quote
Claudette Posted May 8, 2010 at 09:11 PM Posted May 8, 2010 at 09:11 PM (edited) Question: Was ''Your Song'' also taken from a soundcheck or did she record it at some point. I love her voice during that song. Love the little Japanese song too. How the heck did she remember that? Ester: This movie you have to watch more than once. It is a lot to take in the first time. I'm gonna watch it tomorrow again. Edited May 8, 2010 at 09:13 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
angelil78 Posted May 8, 2010 at 09:15 PM Posted May 8, 2010 at 09:15 PM Question: Was ''Your Song'' also taken from a soundcheck or did she record it at some point. I love her voice during that song. Love the little Japanese song too. How the heck did she remember that? Ester: This movie you have to watch more than once. It is a lot to take in the first time. I'm gonna watch it tomorrow again. Don't know about "Your Song" but she seems to have a fantastic memory for lyrics! Yeah, I might watch it tomorrow:) Quote
smash Posted May 8, 2010 at 09:29 PM Posted May 8, 2010 at 09:29 PM Just finished watching the movie. I don't even know where to begin... First, I have to applaud Laporte and his team on a job well done. The way this movie was put together is absolutely genious. I totally understand why we had to wait so long for this. It couldn't have been easy to sqeeze so much footage into three hours... I felt like I was on tour with Celine for the last three hours! So I guess all I can say is: mission accomplished! Second, I just fell in love with Celine all over again and I didn't think it was possible. Celine looked and sounded absolutely AMAZING on my TV (note to myself: never ever judge someone's voice based on YouTube clips). She sounded so great on the surround sound. I can't believe I'm saying this, but ''My Heart Will Go On'' was breathtaking. Loved ''Taking Chances'' and ''My Love'' too. The French songs always sounds amazing. I was not to fond of ''All By Myself'', but I can live with it. Third, I don't rememeber Celine being sooooo tiny. Heck she is small! She looked absolutely stunning in all the costumes. That black dress that she didn't wear that often shows off her body perfectly. And those legs in the short dresses... There were so many great moments that I can't choose a favourite. Loved the bloody hand during ''Ziggy''. Her reaction was so funny when she realized that she was bleeding. The lion bit was very cute too. The tip bit on the train and the Prague thing was also hillarious. I felt so sorry for her during the sick bit. I just wanted to give her a hug when they put that tube down her throat and the tear rolled down her cheek. It is these moments that make you appreciate her more... and it makes you realize that Celine may be a strong woman, but she can break too. That is exactly what she sings about in ''My Love''. I have to say that it looked like Celine enjoyed this tour a lot. I think it was a great change from Vegas for her and you can tell she missed the touring thing and the interaction with her fans. I love seeing her doing what she loves... I just really regret that Sony SA didn't pull through in the end to get the movie in cinemas. It would have been great seeing it on the big screen... Love you Celine! Hey there, glad you got round to watching it. It is brilliant hey? Like you say, well worth the wait. It does sound fantastic on surround sound, especially when you really cranck it up. Everything is just perfect. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.