celinefanonline Posted April 19, 2010 at 11:10 AM Posted April 19, 2010 at 11:10 AM now i get it the dvd is only for other region but the movie and dvd is for Auckland only!!! yay!!! Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
CSCfan Posted April 19, 2010 at 05:29 PM Posted April 19, 2010 at 05:29 PM A limited amount of tickets have just gone on sale for the Dutch screening! If you're interested please send a mail asap to tickets@celinedion.nl! Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
browseceline Posted May 2, 2010 at 07:14 PM Posted May 2, 2010 at 07:14 PM (edited) just seen the INCREDIBLE 3hourversion of Through thew Eyes Of the World in the cinema in Amsterdam - a big thanks to Celinedion.nl who made this possible!! this movie shows everything you want to know.. and there is really a LOT of backstage and on stage material! It's really amazing!!!!!!it shows celine as a hardworking performer, mother and that she is not afraid to show her emotions and that the people around her love her, and that she cares a lot about her family, the taking chances crew and also loves performing on stage for her fans!I think this was a bluray screening because the movie was topnotch, very sharp, high quality and well.. there is not a single thing you miss in the movie! You just see and hear everything.. there is a lot to enjoy..this is a movie every celine dion fan and everyone who liked this tour, should have! I don't know how the 2 hour version was like, but I haven't one single thing I missed ( except a live version of think twice maybe ) Edited May 2, 2010 at 07:19 PM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Fanny! Posted May 2, 2010 at 07:19 PM Posted May 2, 2010 at 07:19 PM Totally agree! The 3 hour version is AMAZING! The movie is SOOOO FUNNY! I mean, you laugh and one second later you feel like crying, I loved it, and even though it lasts 3 hours, it is not that long at all... I'll have to watch it again! Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Koolan Posted May 2, 2010 at 07:22 PM Posted May 2, 2010 at 07:22 PM I was hoping for think twice to be included. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
browseceline Posted May 2, 2010 at 07:26 PM Posted May 2, 2010 at 07:26 PM that extra hour is filled with a lot! I don;t know if I am allowed to say it, but as far as on stage performances there's nothing to complain of! Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Nmj Posted May 2, 2010 at 07:26 PM Posted May 2, 2010 at 07:26 PM I wanted Cant fight the feelin' in this as well Quote
Timster Posted May 2, 2010 at 07:26 PM Posted May 2, 2010 at 07:26 PM I was hoping for think twice to be included. Me too. Quote
Nmj Posted May 2, 2010 at 07:29 PM Posted May 2, 2010 at 07:29 PM The problem is that TT was only really popular in the U.K I really wanted to hear that song in the US when she came and it was cut right after Europe/U.K for me i really wouldn't mind if she stopped performing MHWGO for a couple of years and added rarely sung gems like TT, TTWII and ANDHC remix version Quote
browseceline Posted May 2, 2010 at 07:30 PM Posted May 2, 2010 at 07:30 PM I haven't seen the concert dvd yet. but now I have seen the Through of the Eyes of the World.. I feel I am spoiled with everything I have seen and HEARD now. It is amazing.. so I am really curious now about the concert dvd now..will post my review soon Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
francy4celine Posted May 2, 2010 at 07:35 PM Posted May 2, 2010 at 07:35 PM The problem is that TT was only really popular in the U.K I really wanted to hear that song in the US when she came and it was cut right after Europe/U.K for me i really wouldn't mind if she stopped performing MHWGO for a couple of years and added rarely sung gems like TT, TTWII and ANDHC remix version I really can't image a Céline's show without My Heart Will Go On Quote http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4456/tp1b.jpg Everything is pretty much possible, if you believe in yourself.
anewdayhascome Posted May 2, 2010 at 07:49 PM Posted May 2, 2010 at 07:49 PM all songs performed during the tour should be included and it would be the biggest gem. I don't complain because we have received so much but this was wasted with AND and I thought they would remember about it this time Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
Nmj Posted May 2, 2010 at 07:57 PM Posted May 2, 2010 at 07:57 PM I Cant imagine without MHWGO either but how great would it be if she sang it first or mid-show and got it over with , The new vegas show is going to be hollywood movies so you can bet its gonna be last again Quote
Davey84 Posted May 2, 2010 at 08:02 PM Posted May 2, 2010 at 08:02 PM saw the full movie today!!! it was really amazing!! so many things going on... just overwelming!!! 3 hours was quite a long time to sit down, LOL but it was wonderful to see Céline in full screen Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
francy4celine Posted May 2, 2010 at 08:06 PM Posted May 2, 2010 at 08:06 PM I Cant imagine without MHWGO either but how great would it be if she sang it first or mid-show and got it over with , The new vegas show is going to be hollywood movies so you can bet its gonna be last again Yea but you know... mhwgo is the most known song of celine, she made a huge BOOOOM with it, non-fans like it, and it's the song that most of the ppl wanna hear, just think of the tour... each time the titanic intro started the crowd goes wild... it will always be in a celine's show and probably alway at the end.. or in the encore.... Quote http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4456/tp1b.jpg Everything is pretty much possible, if you believe in yourself.
Thomas Posted May 2, 2010 at 08:09 PM Posted May 2, 2010 at 08:09 PM It was great when it was at the start for the Millennium Concert. They should do that again and get it out of the way. Quote
Nmj Posted May 2, 2010 at 08:09 PM Posted May 2, 2010 at 08:09 PM I Know most NON-fans want to hear it but i think if we were asked on the forum of what song we want in the encore it would NOT be MHWGO Quote
ThisTime Posted May 2, 2010 at 08:17 PM Posted May 2, 2010 at 08:17 PM I am so jealous of you guys! I cannot WAIT to get my hands on this!I'm going absolutely nuts! I might break down and buy it at the stores before mine comes in the mail Oh Sony... I see what you are doing here, cheating me out of money cause I'm impatient Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
Davey84 Posted May 2, 2010 at 08:17 PM Posted May 2, 2010 at 08:17 PM I Know most NON-fans want to hear it but i think if we were asked on the forum of what song we want in the encore it would NOT be MHWGO yeah true! I don't mind having MHWGO near the ending, but it should have a song after that, like WAWW or PQTME in the french shows Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
angelil78 Posted May 2, 2010 at 09:03 PM Posted May 2, 2010 at 09:03 PM I didn't bother going through all the topics but just to make it clear. The dvd is region 0. You can play it everywhere Got my copy today and I ADORE it!!! Now I just wish I could see what is the extra 1 hours stuff.. what was shown at the movies and what now Quote
Davey84 Posted May 2, 2010 at 09:11 PM Posted May 2, 2010 at 09:11 PM were all those clips from the concert in the cinema screening? cos that in all makes 1 hour extra! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
angelil78 Posted May 2, 2010 at 09:24 PM Posted May 2, 2010 at 09:24 PM hehe Yeah well in the movie they are showing full songs. I almost feel like I don't have to buy the concert dvd but ofcourse I will Quote
J-Man Posted May 2, 2010 at 10:09 PM Posted May 2, 2010 at 10:09 PM Really, full songs in the directors cut, brilliant. Glad you all had a great time. What was the atmosphere like, was it as electric as it was when I saw it on the big screen? Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
angelil78 Posted May 2, 2010 at 11:44 PM Posted May 2, 2010 at 11:44 PM yup MANY full songs. Some of them have video clips in them as in, not showing Céline on stage singing it. oh and there are video clips off stage that werent on the big screed Don't kill me, I have only seen it once but here are the songs I THINK I REMEMBER are full songs.. Drove All NightTaking ChancesEyes On MeAll By MyselfI’m AliveAloneMy LoveThe PrayerPour que tu m’aimes encore (showing clips from various concerts around the world)Tribute to Queen Medley (We Will Rock You, The Show Must Go On) - but showed it in clips.. I thinkIt’s A Man’s Man’s Man’s World)Love Can Move MountainsRiver Deep, Mountain HighMy Heart Will Go On They did play all the songs, but I think those are the songs we could see her on stage singing it I was all smiles when I was watching it. Cried actually once when she was in South Korea introducing Allie and Lucas who were adopted from South Korea. It was sooooo emotional. And goosbumps all the way! woah. I should really go to bed now but I am on adrenaline rush now I think and now I can't wait to see Céline in Las Vegas. I feel so connected to Céline now, how she let us get close to her emotionally wow. Love her Quote
dandoodles Posted May 3, 2010 at 12:06 AM Posted May 3, 2010 at 12:06 AM http://www.amazon.ca/Celine-Dion-Autour-Du...4630&sr=8-9 is this the same deluxe version that is shown on the celinedion.com website? i think it is but it says its out may 4th so i didnt want to get it and it not include the bookelt. i hope someone can help me with this! Quote
alvaap24 Posted May 3, 2010 at 12:21 AM Posted May 3, 2010 at 12:21 AM http://www.amazon.ca/Celine-Dion-Autour-Du...4630&sr=8-9 is this the same deluxe version that is shown on the celinedion.com website? i think it is but it says its out may 4th so i didnt want to get it and it not include the bookelt. i hope someone can help me with this! It's on amazon.com too, but it says may 11, and it also says only 1 Disc http://www.amazon.com/Autour-Du-Monde-Celi...020&sr=1-34 Quote http://static.rp-online.de/layout/fotos/Celine_Dion_Vegas_NVJJ1244d8062640354.jpgThere ain't a dreamThat don't have the chance to come true nowIt just takes a little faith..
dandoodles Posted May 3, 2010 at 12:39 AM Posted May 3, 2010 at 12:39 AM thats so weird. it says to disc in the corner of the dvd. i just dont know why they would have the french version and not the english version to. i cant see the small writing on the dvd so i dont know if it says anything about the 52 page booklet. i definatly want to get the dvd that has the booklet. and the release dates are different which is confusing to. Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted May 3, 2010 at 02:46 AM Posted May 3, 2010 at 02:46 AM According to Walmart.com there will be an :Exclusive: DVD with 2 discs. Wonder if it's a mistake. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
ladylindsey Posted May 3, 2010 at 02:57 AM Posted May 3, 2010 at 02:57 AM Yay! awesome that so many ppl got to see it on the big screen FINALLY! It's truly amazing, I wish everyone could have experienced that! Thank you Celinedion.nl for making that happen for so many fans!!! And what a fun gathering to have so many fans together! Quote
reamary Posted May 3, 2010 at 05:42 AM Posted May 3, 2010 at 05:42 AM Aahh I love this how everyone gets to have their DVD's and everyone of us is so excited!!! Finally, finally the long waiting is over!! I'm still waiting for my turn, but this week, this week! Céline! Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.