Jump to content

Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World


Recommended Posts

Posted
Any updates of the press release today? Did it go ahead in the end?
Posted
so will this be with the Taking Chances tour concert DVD or is this going to be a different DVD? because it seems like they will be released on the same day?

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpg

Celine is my idol

Posted

2 different releases.

 

1. Celine: Through the Eyes of the World in DVD & Blu-ray

2. Taking Chances World tour CD/DVD

 

so start saving :giggle:

An angel was looking through,

It was you,

Yeah you...it's

189239_10150115379852858_614362857_6669246_5597381_n.jpg

You are the REASON.

Posted
yes im going to start saving. lol gift card counts! :-)

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpg

Celine is my idol

Posted
Please forgive me if this was posted already.

 

Here's the Marketing Plan for the Movie:

 

Page 1

Page 2

 

-Dustin

 

Page 2 isnt working for me :(

Posted

You can preorder the DVD and Blu-Ray Disc of "Celine Dion through the eyes of the world" from Germany

 

http://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/a...he/hnum/3677132

 

26.04.2010 Blu-Ray 27,99 EUR

 

 

http://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/a...he/hnum/3677133

 

26.04.2010 DVD 14,99 EUR

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4973/lasvegasceline.jpg

 

http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/9742/cdpromo.jpg

Posted

DVD:

 

Blu-Ray:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted (edited)
11 dollars is not bad, now I just hope its in one of the stores around here like wal mart or one of the music/dvd places here. Edited by Belle Céline

“There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”

http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png

Posted

 

 

In America the DVD will be released on 27th April. But in Germany, the dvd will be released a few days earlier.

This is normal, cds and dvds will be published here on Friday and Saturday.

 

Therefore we have received several data for the release.

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4973/lasvegasceline.jpg

 

http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/9742/cdpromo.jpg

Posted
So no Bluray concert? :confused:

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg

How do you describe a feeling??

Posted
In the States we recieve all new releases on a Tuesday So April 27
Posted
I'm pre-ordering the DVD for 24.99 EUR. It's a bit more expensive than others. But anyway I'm so excited, can't wait to see! :w00t:
Posted
I can't wait for this, my one friend and I the one who didn't go see it with me are planning to make a night out of watching the dvd. We are going to fix dinner, make drinks and watch the dvd :yes: its going to be a blast! I think we are making Cosmo's!

“There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”

http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png

Posted

well im lucky because i live in Canada, so not only can i make drinks and food but i can also get Nickels cake called "Celine" 5 layers of chocolate goodness , mmmm

try and beat that lol :shifty:

Posted
I'm so excited to see the extra hour and to listen to it on full blast!! - the movie theater didn't play it loud enough.

http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg

 

♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥

 

Posted
I'm so excited to see the extra hour and to listen to it on full blast!! - the movie theater didn't play it loud enough.

 

 

I found that too, the sound in the theatre was way too low to be fully enjoyed, and I found myself just wanting to turn it up. No such fear with the DVD tho, 5.1 surround sound blasting out!!

 

Neighbours......be warned!!!

Hey I'm New here, and cant figure out these signatures!
Posted
I can't wait for this, my one friend and I the one who didn't go see it with me are planning to make a night out of watching the dvd. We are going to fix dinner, make drinks and watch the dvd :yes: its going to be a blast! I think we are making Cosmo's!

Ha! That's basically what will be happening here. Only with wine most likely. :yes:

Posted
hi there... any ideas as to whether "Through the eyes of the world" will be on the big screen in South Africa?
Posted
hi there... any ideas as to whether "Through the eyes of the world" will be on the big screen in South Africa?

 

We are working on it. :wink:


http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg

Posted
Over 12 minutes of bonus video from the tour. A lot is not shown in the movie. :w00t: :clap: Thank you kimankev for sharing it with us. :thankspin:

 

 

:celinechannelforum1:

 

 

It says "Private video" on both... :confused: Thanks though Kimankev... how did you get it when it's not shown in he film?

"No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream"

 

From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear

Posted
It's working now...

 

It still says the videos are private.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...