remykyes Posted March 5, 2010 at 04:03 AM Posted March 5, 2010 at 04:03 AM Any news on a torrent of the film on the internet yet. Still not found anything.There isn't one. The one someone mentioned earlier is just a fake virus file. Even when there is a real one later, our forum won't allow post it. So please don't ask again. We won't encourage pirate of Celine movies, DVDs. Just a random thought.... but what is the difference between someone recording a live concert that is (possibly) going to be released on DVD and someone recording a live movie that is (possibly) going to be released on DVD. Not saying either one is right/wrong, just that they both have the same underlying principle. Well, from what I've seen, most legit movies found on the internet were taken from the theaters themselves (i think they're on some kind of disc now) so the quality would be the same as in the theater whereas recording a live concert, depending on the quality of the camera, will not be as good as the DVD itself because you are in 1 position whereas the production crew has many positions to film from. Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
dlh1 Posted March 5, 2010 at 08:28 AM Posted March 5, 2010 at 08:28 AM Any news on a torrent of the film on the internet yet. Still not found anything.There isn't one. The one someone mentioned earlier is just a fake virus file. Even when there is a real one later, our forum won't allow post it. So please don't ask again. We won't encourage pirate of Celine movies, DVDs. Just a random thought.... but what is the difference between someone recording a live concert that is (possibly) going to be released on DVD and someone recording a live movie that is (possibly) going to be released on DVD. Not saying either one is right/wrong, just that they both have the same underlying principle. Couldn't have put it better myself. If someone filmed the concert, they are allowed to post clips on here. If someone filmed the film, they're not allowed. Seems to be one rule for one thing and one for another. Anyway I've found the movie now and has good comments so it should work once it's downloaded. Quote
dlh1 Posted March 5, 2010 at 01:06 PM Posted March 5, 2010 at 01:06 PM A few presents to keep you going: Enjoy Quote
mirage Posted March 5, 2010 at 01:10 PM Posted March 5, 2010 at 01:10 PM nice nice nice we want more wich house is that? Quote
dlh1 Posted March 5, 2010 at 01:13 PM Posted March 5, 2010 at 01:13 PM nice nice nice we want more wich house is that? It's Celine's house in Montreal. Wait until you get to see how amazing it is on the inside! They drive there after a concert in Montreal. Quote
fan2celinedion Posted March 5, 2010 at 01:26 PM Posted March 5, 2010 at 01:26 PM Any news on a torrent of the film on the internet yet. Still not found anything.There isn't one. The one someone mentioned earlier is just a fake virus file. Even when there is a real one later, our forum won't allow post it. So please don't ask again. We won't encourage pirate of Celine movies, DVDs. Just a random thought.... but what is the difference between someone recording a live concert that is (possibly) going to be released on DVD and someone recording a live movie that is (possibly) going to be released on DVD. Not saying either one is right/wrong, just that they both have the same underlying principle. Couldn't have put it better myself. If someone filmed the concert, they are allowed to post clips on here. If someone filmed the film, they're not allowed. Seems to be one rule for one thing and one for another. Anyway I've found the movie now and has good comments so it should work once it's downloaded.Oh my gosh! If it's the real movie can u please give us the download link! Oh i'm so happyyyyyy !!!! Quote
Titom Posted March 5, 2010 at 02:06 PM Posted March 5, 2010 at 02:06 PM Ticket to ride is AMAZING. Thanks for sharing Do we hear the wole song or just that extract? Quote
Claudette Posted March 5, 2010 at 02:20 PM Posted March 5, 2010 at 02:20 PM Thanks for the videos. I cannot wait to see this movie! The amount of songs Celine actually knows (and I mean lyrics and everything) scares me sometimes. Has anyone else notice this? She is like a jukebox. She must really really love music... and have a very GOOD memory... Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
dlh1 Posted March 5, 2010 at 03:43 PM Posted March 5, 2010 at 03:43 PM Thanks for the videos. I cannot wait to see this movie! The amount of songs Celine actually knows (and I mean lyrics and everything) scares me sometimes. Has anyone else notice this? She is like a jukebox. She must really really love music... and have a very GOOD memory... Yeah that's something I noticed, and you will notice when you watch the film. She knows so much music, I mean really knows her stuff. She's a true musician, even if sometimes she appears very manufactured. Quote
Belle Céline Posted March 5, 2010 at 04:07 PM Posted March 5, 2010 at 04:07 PM Thanks for the videos. I cannot wait to see this movie! The amount of songs Celine actually knows (and I mean lyrics and everything) scares me sometimes. Has anyone else notice this? She is like a jukebox. She must really really love music... and have a very GOOD memory...well she seems to forget the words to I'm Alive, I saw a couple video's from the tour where she did wonder why she has such a hard time with that song? Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Claudette Posted March 5, 2010 at 04:25 PM Posted March 5, 2010 at 04:25 PM She did mess up the lyrics of that song quite a few times during the tour. I think is was because of the new arrangement... it just confused her a bit at times. She also messed up the lyrics of ''I'm Your Angel'' and ''My Love'' a few times during the tour. In ''I'm Your Angel'' she sang ''...when your arms are drawing near'' instead of ''... when your end is drawing near...'', and in ''My Love'' she sang ''I must have made it clear...'' at the end instead of ''I know I made it clear...'' But she always sang it like that, so I think she memorised the wrong lyrics. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
riobeard11 Posted March 5, 2010 at 05:12 PM Posted March 5, 2010 at 05:12 PM ...and in ''My Love'' she sang ''I must have made it clear...'' at the end instead of ''I know I made it clear...'' But she always sang it like that, so I think she memorised the wrong lyrics. Yeah, I noticed that! But I like to think maybe she has changed her My Love "prayer" a little bit and maybe she was happy with her choice to go on tour and so she sang "must" instead of "know" for that reason Quote
dlh1 Posted March 5, 2010 at 05:47 PM Posted March 5, 2010 at 05:47 PM ...and in ''My Love'' she sang ''I must have made it clear...'' at the end instead of ''I know I made it clear...'' But she always sang it like that, so I think she memorised the wrong lyrics. Yeah, I noticed that! But I like to think maybe she has changed her My Love "prayer" a little bit and maybe she was happy with her choice to go on tour and so she sang "must" instead of "know" for that reason Also, remember ANDHC from South Korea... let's not even talk about that haha, it was funny and cute forgetting the whole song. Anyway back to the topic. Quote
Koolan Posted March 6, 2010 at 07:03 AM Posted March 6, 2010 at 07:03 AM Any news on a torrent of the film on the internet yet. Still not found anything.There isn't one. The one someone mentioned earlier is just a fake virus file. Even when there is a real one later, our forum won't allow post it. So please don't ask again. We won't encourage pirate of Celine movies, DVDs. Just a random thought.... but what is the difference between someone recording a live concert that is (possibly) going to be released on DVD and someone recording a live movie that is (possibly) going to be released on DVD. Not saying either one is right/wrong, just that they both have the same underlying principle. Recording from an actual movie theater is a far more serious offense. People get busted all the time. The main difference is that you can go to jail for doing that whereas you can get away with recording a live concert. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
dlh1 Posted March 6, 2010 at 08:05 AM Posted March 6, 2010 at 08:05 AM Any news on a torrent of the film on the internet yet. Still not found anything.There isn't one. The one someone mentioned earlier is just a fake virus file. Even when there is a real one later, our forum won't allow post it. So please don't ask again. We won't encourage pirate of Celine movies, DVDs. Just a random thought.... but what is the difference between someone recording a live concert that is (possibly) going to be released on DVD and someone recording a live movie that is (possibly) going to be released on DVD. Not saying either one is right/wrong, just that they both have the same underlying principle. Recording from an actual movie theater is a far more serious offense. People get busted all the time. The main difference is that you can go to jail for doing that whereas you can get away with recording a live concert. I wasn't suggesting someone record from the cinema. The quality would probably not be great. I was suggesting someone who works for a cinema might have uploaded the DVD that they send to the cinema as a torrent. Quote
celinefanonline Posted March 6, 2010 at 08:52 AM Posted March 6, 2010 at 08:52 AM here's 2 wallpapers i made inspired by the movie and the poster hope u like it and let me know what u think 1024 x 768widescreen 2nd design1024 x 768widescreen Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
binsk Posted March 6, 2010 at 09:06 AM Posted March 6, 2010 at 09:06 AM did anyone make an mp3 of the ALL BY MYSELF promo clip? Quote -RK
Timster Posted March 6, 2010 at 09:22 AM Posted March 6, 2010 at 09:22 AM did anyone make an mp3 of the ALL BY MYSELF promo clip?I've uploaded it for you http://www.mediafire.com/?xezj3ju52em Quote
browseceline Posted March 6, 2010 at 11:42 AM Posted March 6, 2010 at 11:42 AM (edited) i hope the press conference will give us the information we are waiting for.. don't want to wait until christmas! or maybe even later haah, you never know :-S Edited March 6, 2010 at 11:50 AM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Chula Posted March 6, 2010 at 11:53 AM Posted March 6, 2010 at 11:53 AM Yeah, I will 100% buy the DVD. but I cannot wait until April 26! Quote
Claudette Posted March 6, 2010 at 02:34 PM Posted March 6, 2010 at 02:34 PM (edited) Has anyone seen this review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm1ODpQ_FUs...feature=related? WARNING: Don't watch it if you easily get offended when people say bad things about Celine. Are those two idiots even real movie reviewers. It's one thing giving a movie a bad review, but they were insulting Celine and her family. Edited March 6, 2010 at 02:35 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
idroveallnight Posted March 6, 2010 at 02:39 PM Posted March 6, 2010 at 02:39 PM Is anyone else overly-ecstatic at the fact they didn't include Charice in this movie? I thought they would have for sure included something about her during the New York segment but thank God they didn't. Quote
Timster Posted March 6, 2010 at 02:40 PM Posted March 6, 2010 at 02:40 PM (edited) I saw that video a few days ago. Those people are complete idiots. Edited March 6, 2010 at 02:40 PM by Timster Quote
Claudette Posted March 6, 2010 at 02:47 PM Posted March 6, 2010 at 02:47 PM Is anyone else overly-ecstatic at the fact they didn't include Charice in this movie? I thought they would have for sure included something about her during the New York segment but thank God they didn't. I was wondering if they did. Yes, I'm happy! That girl sounds like there is some demon inside of her that wants to break free... Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Bellamy Posted March 6, 2010 at 03:22 PM Posted March 6, 2010 at 03:22 PM Stop talking about download!!! Removed some posts talking about downloads. Post about download will be removed without notice and may get a warning next time. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Bellamy Posted March 6, 2010 at 03:28 PM Posted March 6, 2010 at 03:28 PM Any news on a torrent of the film on the internet yet. Still not found anything.There isn't one. The one someone mentioned earlier is just a fake virus file. Even when there is a real one later, our forum won't allow post it. So please don't ask again. We won't encourage pirate of Celine movies, DVDs. Just a random thought.... but what is the difference between someone recording a live concert that is (possibly) going to be released on DVD and someone recording a live movie that is (possibly) going to be released on DVD. Not saying either one is right/wrong, just that they both have the same underlying principle. Recording from an actual movie theater is a far more serious offense. People get busted all the time. The main difference is that you can go to jail for doing that whereas you can get away with recording a live concert. I wasn't suggesting someone record from the cinema. The quality would probably not be great. I was suggesting someone who works for a cinema might have uploaded the DVD that they send to the cinema as a torrent.The guy who do that may lose his job and may be sued and put into jail. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Chula Posted March 6, 2010 at 03:28 PM Posted March 6, 2010 at 03:28 PM Is anyone else overly-ecstatic at the fact they didn't include Charice in this movie? I thought they would have for sure included something about her during the New York segment but thank God they didn't. I was wondering if they did. Yes, I'm happy! That girl sounds like there is some demon inside of her that wants to break free... Don't forget the DVD is three hours long. She may appear! Quote
browseceline Posted March 6, 2010 at 04:02 PM Posted March 6, 2010 at 04:02 PM what is wrong with charice? i think she is gifted and she has a long way to go too! Just listened to her song Pyramid.. too much autotune though. I couldn't hear that it was Charice at some parts.. But I think she can come far. And singing with Celine was one of the things she did what gave her popularity. She sure is grateful for that! Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Claudette Posted March 6, 2010 at 04:19 PM Posted March 6, 2010 at 04:19 PM Is anyone else overly-ecstatic at the fact they didn't include Charice in this movie? I thought they would have for sure included something about her during the New York segment but thank God they didn't. I was wondering if they did. Yes, I'm happy! That girl sounds like there is some demon inside of her that wants to break free... Don't forget the DVD is three hours long. She may appear! I forgot about that. I hope they don't include that. I would much rather take ''A World to Believe In'' with Yuna Ito. what is wrong with charice? i think she is gifted and she has a long way to go too! Just listened to her song Pyramid.. too much autotune though. I couldn't hear that it was Charice at some parts.. But I think she can come far. And singing with Celine was one of the things she did what gave her popularity. She sure is grateful for that! I'm not saying she doesn't have talent. She can sing yes, but she does this annoying thing with her voice. It is as if she is trying to hard to sound like Whitney. She does this deep low thing with her voice, which makes her sound like a demon. I'm not the only person that says that. I've read lots of people comments and everyone says the same thing. What I don't understand is: why hasn't David pointed it out to her. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
browseceline Posted March 6, 2010 at 04:27 PM Posted March 6, 2010 at 04:27 PM well i haven't discovered that demon yet! But I think I do understand what you mean. To me Charice is a good singer but she can imitate voices also very well. Just listen to her live version of Oh Holy Night. People praise her on youtube but she is completely imitating Celine and even her timing, it is like a copy. That is the same with some other songs. That is why it is good she sings new material too.But she had that Whitney sound for sure. Speaking over Whitney- heard some songs of her concert today and was not impressed. Most of the time she can't reach the notes anymore, sometimes she lets the backgroundsingers do most of the song and I will Always Love you is just a glimpse of what it used to sound... Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.