anewdayhascome Posted March 6, 2010 at 04:27 PM Posted March 6, 2010 at 04:27 PM I hope that AWTBI would be on dvd... and for Charice I don't her there hehe Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
dlh1 Posted March 6, 2010 at 05:51 PM Posted March 6, 2010 at 05:51 PM Any news on a torrent of the film on the internet yet. Still not found anything.There isn't one. The one someone mentioned earlier is just a fake virus file. Even when there is a real one later, our forum won't allow post it. So please don't ask again. We won't encourage pirate of Celine movies, DVDs. Just a random thought.... but what is the difference between someone recording a live concert that is (possibly) going to be released on DVD and someone recording a live movie that is (possibly) going to be released on DVD. Not saying either one is right/wrong, just that they both have the same underlying principle. Recording from an actual movie theater is a far more serious offense. People get busted all the time. The main difference is that you can go to jail for doing that whereas you can get away with recording a live concert. I wasn't suggesting someone record from the cinema. The quality would probably not be great. I was suggesting someone who works for a cinema might have uploaded the DVD that they send to the cinema as a torrent.The guy who do that may lose his job and may be sued and put into jail. Yeah I know it's wrong, but that's how people do it. That's how all these films end up being online. And your right it is wrong, but I don't know why you take such offense. They even sell illegal copies in shops in China. I bought a copy of D'elles in Xi'an, China which had loads of mistakes and apparently had Celine down as signed to Universal records. And this was being sold in a shop. Anyway I spoke to my firned at ODEON cinemas, and he said the DVD was being released in June. I don't know if this helps for info or what. I'll see if he has any more information on it. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 6, 2010 at 06:04 PM Posted March 6, 2010 at 06:04 PM (edited) My ''CTTEOTW'' poster arrived today, and although its small.... its perfect and in mint condition Just have to get it signed now Darren. Edited March 6, 2010 at 06:10 PM by Ire23 Quote
browseceline Posted March 6, 2010 at 06:04 PM Posted March 6, 2010 at 06:04 PM dvd released in JUNE???????? Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
remykyes Posted March 6, 2010 at 06:41 PM Posted March 6, 2010 at 06:41 PM dvd released in JUNE???????? Now now, let's not get out of hand here. The press release hasn't been released yet and while I too am skeptical about the information, or lack thereof, that it may contain, it's just rumors at this point. Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
Koolan Posted March 6, 2010 at 06:53 PM Posted March 6, 2010 at 06:53 PM dvd released in JUNE???????? How credible is a theater employee? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
artistman2007 Posted March 6, 2010 at 07:23 PM Posted March 6, 2010 at 07:23 PM I'm sorry for cherice I think she can sing but Theres somthing annoing about her I mean they made a very big deal about her I mean no comparison with Celine even when Celine was in her age she has this presens and passion but cherice I dont know Quote
binsk Posted March 6, 2010 at 07:38 PM Posted March 6, 2010 at 07:38 PM did anyone make an mp3 of the ALL BY MYSELF promo clip?I've uploaded it for you http://www.mediafire.com/?xezj3ju52em thanks so much!! Quote -RK
Claudette Posted March 6, 2010 at 08:09 PM Posted March 6, 2010 at 08:09 PM well i haven't discovered that demon yet! But I think I do understand what you mean. To me Charice is a good singer but she can imitate voices also very well. Just listen to her live version of Oh Holy Night. People praise her on youtube but she is completely imitating Celine and even her timing, it is like a copy. That is the same with some other songs. That is why it is good she sings new material too.But she had that Whitney sound for sure. Speaking over Whitney- heard some songs of her concert today and was not impressed. Most of the time she can't reach the notes anymore, sometimes she lets the backgroundsingers do most of the song and I will Always Love you is just a glimpse of what it used to sound... I know this is off topic, but I've watched her version of ''O Holy Night'' now and she sings it exactly like Celine (she doesn't have the same tone though) and it is annoying. A singer should make a song his/her own. Not to mention she is doing that thing again where she does this I don't know what it is but she sings too deep or something. Again, I'm not saying she can't sing, because she can, I think she just doesn't have that X-factor. She is kind of just doing the karaoke thing way better than the rest of us.... I really hope they do not include her performance on the DVD. I don't even get why they called it a duet, because Celine just started and ended the song for her. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
smash Posted March 6, 2010 at 08:53 PM Posted March 6, 2010 at 08:53 PM Has anyone seen this review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm1ODpQ_FUs...feature=related? WARNING: Don't watch it if you easily get offended when people say bad things about Celine. Are those two idiots even real movie reviewers. It's one thing giving a movie a bad review, but they were insulting Celine and her family. I am not going to watch that review. I will really get upset if anyone says something bad about Celine. I love her too much. It will hurt me.In my eyes Celine cant do anything wrong. Even if she did, i could never go against her, never. So, i am not going to look at that review,i wouldnt be able to sleep, would be on my mind the whole time. Quote
Claudette Posted March 6, 2010 at 10:33 PM Posted March 6, 2010 at 10:33 PM I just realized the show she did with Charice at MSG was the day after she got sick during the night and they had to phone her doctor at two in the morning or something. That would explain the sunglasses during the soundcheck on Oprah. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
dlh1 Posted March 6, 2010 at 10:40 PM Posted March 6, 2010 at 10:40 PM dvd released in JUNE???????? How credible is a theater employee? He is the Manager of the second largest Cinema in the UK. I guess we will find out soon how reliable he is. Although I am hoping he's wrong. Quote
ladylindsey Posted March 7, 2010 at 01:08 AM Posted March 7, 2010 at 01:08 AM (edited) the movie theatres are annoying me. I bought 13 tickets to see CTTEOTW, took my picture with the same movie poster 278346823648736 times, and begged over a month before the show started for the movie poster....and then we went to see Alice in Wonderland yesterday and I asked again about the poster and they said they had destroyed it....I honestly started crying and just had to walk off. I just want a big poster! Edited March 7, 2010 at 01:09 AM by ladylindsey Quote
Belle Céline Posted March 7, 2010 at 01:14 AM Posted March 7, 2010 at 01:14 AM (edited) the movie theatres are annoying me. I bought 13 tickets to see CTTEOTW, took my picture with the same movie poster 278346823648736 times, and begged over a month before the show started for the movie poster....and then we went to see Alice in Wonderland yesterday and I asked again about the poster and they said they had destroyed it....I honestly started crying and just had to walk off. I just want a big poster! I tried to get the one here too Linds and they were taking me through hoops it was crazy. First they told me that if an employee didn't want it then they'd sell it, then they told me sometimes they give them away in contests, then they told me they'd give my info to the manager and she'd call me. Then they told me they had to call corperate and ask them if they wanted it, then if they didn't and an employee didn't want it I could buy it but they wanted 20 dollars for it. I didn't spend that much on the tour poster that is the same size or roughly the same. It wasn't worth the hassle of having to wait to hear back about it and I'm tired of getting told someone will call me and then no one does. They wouldn't give me the poster either, they said they'd sell it to me but I didn't have 20 dollars to spend on it so I bought the small one from amazon, which actually it should be here already, my friend should have it. Hopefully she'll bring it to campus tomorrow for me if it's here that is. Edited March 7, 2010 at 01:17 AM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
celinefanonline Posted March 7, 2010 at 01:35 AM Posted March 7, 2010 at 01:35 AM yeah we'll have something very soon and nice too!! lol Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Timster Posted March 7, 2010 at 07:48 AM Posted March 7, 2010 at 07:48 AM the movie theatres are annoying me. I bought 13 tickets to see CTTEOTW, took my picture with the same movie poster 278346823648736 times, and begged over a month before the show started for the movie poster....and then we went to see Alice in Wonderland yesterday and I asked again about the poster and they said they had destroyed it....I honestly started crying and just had to walk off. I just want a big poster! How awful I'd try and get a big one on eBay before they're all gone... Quote
mirage Posted March 7, 2010 at 09:41 AM Posted March 7, 2010 at 09:41 AM we'll just have to wait for the press release...but if they decide to show this movie in more europe countries, then i dont think the release will be sooner as may/june... but hopefully the concertdvd will be sooner then that... it's long enough now!! Quote
browseceline Posted March 7, 2010 at 10:05 AM Posted March 7, 2010 at 10:05 AM we'll just have to wait for the press release...but if they decide to show this movie in more europe countries, then i dont think the release will be sooner as may/june... but hopefully the concertdvd will be sooner then that... it's long enough now!! you have a point with that! But apart from that, I would love to see it in the cinema, even if it was for one week :-) Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
kathy4 Posted March 7, 2010 at 12:52 PM Posted March 7, 2010 at 12:52 PM i can't wait to get it because i hadn't seen the movie. Quote http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
kathy4 Posted March 7, 2010 at 12:53 PM Posted March 7, 2010 at 12:53 PM do you think we can preorder them through the fan club? Quote http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
lindsey22 Posted March 7, 2010 at 07:38 PM Posted March 7, 2010 at 07:38 PM Bad review: http://www.variety.com/review/VE1117942258...yid=31&cs=1 Well, I am chocked there aren't tons of reviews like that. I am even pleasently surprised mags even bother to review this, since it's somewhat underground, if you're an US-outsider at least. I would like to comment the following part of the review:Occasionally, there are snippets from live performances, many of them emphasizing how great the leggy superstar looks in tight dresses with precariously high hemlines. Unfortunately, none of the performances sound, well, live. Even more unfortunately, Laporte often presents individual songs as musicvid-style montages of clips from concerts in several different countries, with Dion in several different outfits, which only serves to reinforce the impression that the superstar is doing the same over-rehearsed thing over and over again. As if Céline's the only female artist using her skin to get more attention! This really bothers me since it surely seems to me that Céline is one of the few who don't rely on her sex appeal only. And I would like to add that Céline surely is the most classy superstar out there today and is a great role model for all girls of all ages, looks-wise. If this cranky reviewer could give her no cred whatsoever he surely could give her some for her nice legs. (Am I contradicting myself here? I don't care!) I would like agree that montages of different live settings does give a scripted artifical feel. However, the reviewer comlpains about not having enough full song performances showcased in the documentry, and if he would have more of that plus have the songs being from the same location allthrough the performance of each song, I would actually be quite convinced that me and many others would be somewhat boored by the slowing down of the pace of the documentry that would result in. And I am somewhat sure that the same reviewer would complain about that aswell... /fredpay him no attention. he cant deny the fact that Celine looks great in her dresses so he has to find another angle to attack her. Quote
francy4celine Posted March 7, 2010 at 08:12 PM Posted March 7, 2010 at 08:12 PM which songs were in the movie? can someone tell me that please?? Quote http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4456/tp1b.jpg Everything is pretty much possible, if you believe in yourself.
matt987 Posted March 7, 2010 at 11:15 PM Posted March 7, 2010 at 11:15 PM (edited) i saw on wikipedia website that the dvd and concert dvds were due to be realeased on april 26th does anyone know how true this is Edited March 7, 2010 at 11:15 PM by matt987 Quote
CSCfan Posted March 7, 2010 at 11:17 PM Posted March 7, 2010 at 11:17 PM i saw on wikipedia website that the dvd and concert dvds were due to be realeased on april 26th does anyone know how true this is It's partly true, read here Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
lindsey22 Posted March 8, 2010 at 12:02 AM Posted March 8, 2010 at 12:02 AM i saw on wikipedia website that the dvd and concert dvds were due to be realeased on april 26th does anyone know how true this is It's partly true, read here you quoted me lol Quote
autumnskies00 Posted March 8, 2010 at 03:54 AM Posted March 8, 2010 at 03:54 AM This movie really made me want to do something more with my life instead of sitting at a computer 8 hours a day or waiting on tables. It was so amazing to see how many lives Celine has touched around the world. I mean, I always knew, but to see it in a film was like...wow. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
dlh1 Posted March 8, 2010 at 05:40 PM Posted March 8, 2010 at 05:40 PM This movie really made me want to do something more with my life instead of sitting at a computer 8 hours a day or waiting on tables. It was so amazing to see how many lives Celine has touched around the world. I mean, I always knew, but to see it in a film was like...wow. Yeah i completely agree. It really made me feel like I want to do bigger, better things with my life. It really made me want to be a better person in my life. Can't wait for the DVD. Quote
lindsey22 Posted March 8, 2010 at 10:13 PM Posted March 8, 2010 at 10:13 PM (edited) which songs were in the movie? can someone tell me that please?? i think all except alone and taking chances. i loved PQTME and ABMit didnt sound lip sunked at all Edited March 8, 2010 at 10:14 PM by lindsey22 Quote
Crystal2042 Posted March 8, 2010 at 10:19 PM Posted March 8, 2010 at 10:19 PM I don't know if this has been mentioned in the 105 pages of this thread lol; if it has, I'm sorry! You can download the Trailer from itunes for your ipod. It's obviously not as good as having the whole movie, but maybe it'll hold us over til the dvd! http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/sony_pi...eyesoftheworld/ Don't know how many people would be interested, but it's Celine and it's free! Why not?? haha Quote
Acacia Posted March 8, 2010 at 10:41 PM Posted March 8, 2010 at 10:41 PM This movie really made me want to do something more with my life instead of sitting at a computer 8 hours a day or waiting on tables. It was so amazing to see how many lives Celine has touched around the world. I mean, I always knew, but to see it in a film was like...wow. Yeah i completely agree. It really made me feel like I want to do bigger, better things with my life. It really made me want to be a better person in my life. Can't wait for the DVD. I agree also!! From seeing all that Céline has done, I want to work to make the lives of children better. Not quite sure how I'm going to do it, but it's something I'm working towards. Céline is such an inspiration! Quote http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg ♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.