Nikosn17 Posted June 3, 2008 at 08:01 AM Posted June 3, 2008 at 08:01 AM Italy 7th week from #49 to #94 Wow, that's pretty good Quote
VinnyT. Posted June 3, 2008 at 08:09 AM Posted June 3, 2008 at 08:09 AM It seems like I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time will be her 3rd single. BTW in Italy her 2nd single will be Bye Bye and should be on the radios during this month Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Nikosn17 Posted June 3, 2008 at 08:17 AM Posted June 3, 2008 at 08:17 AM It seems like I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time will be her 3rd single. BTW in Italy her 2nd single will be Bye Bye and should be on the radios during this month Yes ''I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time'' will officially be her 3d single worldwide. The video will be shoot in Hawaii. It'll probably do good in Japan and Europe but I'm a bit worried for USA. Quote
VinnyT. Posted June 3, 2008 at 08:27 AM Posted June 3, 2008 at 08:27 AM Yes it could be a good single in Europe but in many European countries it will arrive not before September, because in many they have to release still the 2nd single and by that time the album will be out of the charts. Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Nikosn17 Posted June 3, 2008 at 08:30 AM Posted June 3, 2008 at 08:30 AM Yes it could be a good single in Europe but in many European countries it will arrive not before September, because in many they have to release still the 2nd single and by that time the album will be out of the charts. It's already out of the charts I think they should cancell ''Bye Bye'' and rush-release I'll Be Loving You Long Time'' everywhere. Quote
Prince Whiskers Posted June 3, 2008 at 10:09 AM Posted June 3, 2008 at 10:09 AM Asia is getting the second single (Bye Bye) just now. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
VinnyT. Posted June 3, 2008 at 10:14 AM Posted June 3, 2008 at 10:14 AM Asia is getting the second single (Bye Bye) just now.so in Asia as well they will have the 3rd single in September while I think the 3rd in Usa in July Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Céline's Blues Posted June 3, 2008 at 11:42 AM Posted June 3, 2008 at 11:42 AM Italy 7th week from #49 to #94 Where is Céline?????????????? FLOP! MAriah = Success, always & forever. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Black Kitten Posted June 3, 2008 at 11:48 AM Posted June 3, 2008 at 11:48 AM Italy 7th week from #49 to #94oohh what a massive drop. Quote
Prince Whiskers Posted June 3, 2008 at 11:50 AM Posted June 3, 2008 at 11:50 AM What's happening this week? TMB and Lovin' U basically exchanged spots in Japan and the numbers 4 and 9 traded places in Italy. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Nikosn17 Posted June 3, 2008 at 12:06 PM Posted June 3, 2008 at 12:06 PM What's happening this week? TMB and Lovin' U basically exchanged spots in Japan and the numbers 4 and 9 traded places in Italy. It's because she sang ''I'll Be Loving You Long Time'' at MTV Video Music Awards Japan and it's also the theme song of a baseball tournament in Japan or something like that. Last week IBLYLT was #31. Quote
Prince Whiskers Posted June 3, 2008 at 12:17 PM Posted June 3, 2008 at 12:17 PM (edited) A Mimi ditty as a sporting theme?! Well, I'm all for That's Just the Woman in Me at the World Series this coming November! I mean October. lol Edited June 3, 2008 at 12:25 PM by manuel morriso Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
VinnyT. Posted June 3, 2008 at 12:23 PM Posted June 3, 2008 at 12:23 PM What's happening this week? TMB and Lovin' U basically exchanged spots in Japan and the numbers 4 and 9 traded places in Italy. Yeah thanks to Japan promotion which seems already worked this week it seems like E=MC2 in Japan sold 9k so 3k more than last week(6k) thanks to part of the promotion! the chart closed sunday june 1st,but not official yet! Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Prince Whiskers Posted June 3, 2008 at 12:30 PM Posted June 3, 2008 at 12:30 PM Yeah thanks to Japan promotion which seems already worked this week it seems like E=MC2 in Japan sold 9k so 3k more than last week(6k) thanks to part of the promotion! the chart closed sunday june 1st,but not official yet! [/b]Well, Japan this week will compensate for the decrease in the US (from 45k to 33-38k). Mimi sold a total of 82k WW last week. I think she'll be around 75-80k this week. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
VinnyT. Posted June 3, 2008 at 12:44 PM Posted June 3, 2008 at 12:44 PM I dunno I think less than 75-80 world wide in her 7week, maybe around 70k dunno BTW this one seems accurate. Japan: Usher 33,004 (DEBUT) Madonna 19,913 - TOTAL: around 165k Leona Lewis 16,275 - TOTAL: around 118k Mariah Carey 9,921 (last week 6,260 so + 3,661 copies ) - TOTAL: around 111k Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Bellamy Posted June 3, 2008 at 12:46 PM Posted June 3, 2008 at 12:46 PM New Links: Hero: TMB: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKXdmNKZfboIt's so funny to see her opened mouth very wide tried to belt notes, but no voice come out, we can only hear her backup singers. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
alextrusca Posted June 3, 2008 at 02:00 PM Posted June 3, 2008 at 02:00 PM B) B) those singers should be killed, they ruined the songs. :clap: Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted June 3, 2008 at 05:12 PM Posted June 3, 2008 at 05:12 PM New Links: Hero: TMB: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKXdmNKZfboIt's so funny to see her opened mouth very wide tried to belt notes, but no voice come out, we can only hear her backup singers. LOL @ the Japanese men singing in ''Touch My Body'' Quote
Angel, You thrill me Posted June 3, 2008 at 05:15 PM Posted June 3, 2008 at 05:15 PM its funny to see mariah try to sing Quote http://www.lady-gaga.net/images/layout11/2.pngAlejandro Alejandro ALEALEJANDRO ALEALEJANDROOO
Nikosn17 Posted June 3, 2008 at 05:16 PM Posted June 3, 2008 at 05:16 PM Hits: 67.53% 19,990 #8 baadd..... Quote
Nikosn17 Posted June 3, 2008 at 05:18 PM Posted June 3, 2008 at 05:18 PM New Links: Hero: TMB: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKXdmNKZfboIt's so funny to see her opened mouth very wide tried to belt notes, but no voice come out, we can only hear her backup singers. At least I'm glad she is trying to sing live. She hasn't sing live during a promotion outside of USA since the Daydream era. Quote
VinnyT. Posted June 3, 2008 at 06:26 PM Posted June 3, 2008 at 06:26 PM According to Hits Usa 7week: 7 7 MARIAH CAREY ISLAND/IDJMG 34,935 -19%E=MC2 Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
dj4celine Posted June 3, 2008 at 06:26 PM Posted June 3, 2008 at 06:26 PM Asia is getting the second single (Bye Bye) just now. Not just now, Manuel. Bye Bye has been on the radios for two weeks now. MTV Asia has already played Bye Bye for quite sometime now (MTV India's still playing TMB ) Asia is getting the second single (Bye Bye) just now.so in Asia as well they will have the 3rd single in September while I think the 3rd in Usa in July By September, the album will be out in most of the countries. I think this time Island Def is doing bad in the promoting the album. So it's not just Sony post 2002 Quote
Ray Posted June 3, 2008 at 06:32 PM Posted June 3, 2008 at 06:32 PM At least I'm glad she is trying to sing live. She hasn't sing live during a promotion outside of USA since the Daydream era. That's not true. She sang "Thank God I found you" with Trey on several tv-shows in Europe in early 2000. She did a lot more promotion, but I'm not sure whether those were live. ("Boy", "Through the rain", "Got your number", "I still believe", "My all" and others). But of course it's great to hear her so pefectly sing live as she did with "Hero" in Japan and especially with "Loving u long time"!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE it! Quote Céline Dion Mariah Carey Madonna Lara Fabian Debbie Gibson Wilson Phillips Linda Eder Tina Arena Martika
Nikosn17 Posted June 3, 2008 at 06:42 PM Posted June 3, 2008 at 06:42 PM At least I'm glad she is trying to sing live. She hasn't sing live during a promotion outside of USA since the Daydream era. That's not true. She sang "Thank God I found you" with Trey on several tv-shows in Europe in early 2000. She did a lot more promotion, but I'm not sure whether those were live. ("Boy", "Through the rain", "Got your number", "I still believe", "My all" and others). Lmao basicly what you said is that I'm right. Non of these was live so... Quote
VinnyT. Posted June 3, 2008 at 06:46 PM Posted June 3, 2008 at 06:46 PM According to Hits Usa 7week: 7 7 MARIAH CAREY ISLAND/IDJMG 34,935 -19%E=MC2 By September, the album will be out in most of the countries. I think this time Island Def is doing bad in the promoting the album. So it's not just Sony post 2002 If next week she will not sell 33k she will not gain precisely 1.000.000 in 2 months Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
dj4celine Posted June 3, 2008 at 06:50 PM Posted June 3, 2008 at 06:50 PM Sales surely have fallen down I wonder what it would be like in 6 months from now Quote
VinnyT. Posted June 3, 2008 at 07:00 PM Posted June 3, 2008 at 07:00 PM Sales surely have fallen down I wonder what it would be like in 6 months from now If she will keep on selling around 30k per week I think for December she will sell in Usa around 1.6-1.7 million which is not bad Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Nikosn17 Posted June 3, 2008 at 07:01 PM Posted June 3, 2008 at 07:01 PM Well she doesn't have a hit song now. ''Bye Bye'' is flopping again and I doubt it will go up again. Quote
Nikosn17 Posted June 3, 2008 at 07:02 PM Posted June 3, 2008 at 07:02 PM If she starts promoting her album in USA again I'm sure her sales will go up. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.