Céline's Blues Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:01 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:01 PM Mimi die Hure How dare you insult an amazing singer like that? So fun to post derogatory comments in a forgeign language that you think nobody understands? Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Prince Whiskers Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:05 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:05 PM I have a feeling Shaman Seb is the legendary founder of Mariah Daily Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
alextrusca Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:06 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:06 PM Mimi die Hure How dare you insult an amazing singer like that? So fun to post derogatory comments in a forgeign language that you think nobody understands? FUTSCH :giggle: :giggle: Quote
Céline's Blues Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:08 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:08 PM I have a feeling Shaman Seb is the legendary founder of Mariah Daily Amazing site! I have it on my desktop! On my MAriah Vista 2008 edition computer!!! http://www.mariahdaily.com/media/images/2008/japan_promotour/060508_tvb_hk.jpg Learning ChineseAlbert Cheung, TVB: It would be cool if you can speak some Chinese for us.Mariah Carey: Okay, do you want to teach me something to say?TVB: What about 'How are you?'MC: Okay.TVB: 'How are you' would be 'Dai ga ho?'MC: Am I a ho?TVB: That's very good. Ngo hai Ho.MC: Ngo with the N first?TVB: Ngo-hai-Ho.MC: Ngo hai Ho.TVB: That's so sweet.MC: And then you just say, Dai ga ho like "I'm a ho"?TVB: Right. That's perfect.MC: How do you say, 'Thank you for swallowing'?TVB: Dor tse.MC: Dor tse-tse fly.TVB: That's right. Am I a good teacher? MC: You are a really good teacher. Spank my big @$$ Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
alextrusca Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:12 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:12 PM :angry: :angry: :angry: Das ist eine Blasphemie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mimi, the goddess, rages & thungers & plunders!!!! Quote
Prince Whiskers Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:16 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:16 PM Strange to see Mimi all covered up in that interview. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
alextrusca Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:18 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:18 PM (edited) well you can still see her big fat air balloons. I want some of those too, I want to play Toch My Body with them :kicking: Edited June 6, 2008 at 01:19 PM by alextrusca Quote
OnlyCeline Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:23 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:23 PM (edited) Sie IST Keine HURE!!! Sie Ist DÜNN... HEISS... Und SEXY... MIMI IS Die Beste!!!! Edited June 6, 2008 at 01:25 PM by OnlyCeline Quote http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg
Prince Whiskers Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:25 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:25 PM I want some of those too, I want to play Toch My Body with them :kicking: Only if you resemble Nick Cannon down there. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
alextrusca Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:26 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:26 PM SIE IST FETT WIE EINE KUH!!!!! Quote
alextrusca Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:27 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:27 PM I want some of those too, I want to play Toch My Body with them :kicking: Only if you resemble Nick Cannon down there. yeeyy, yeeeyy, every little way you like to slap my booty, baby, c'mon & gimme what I deserve, oh!! Quote
OnlyCeline Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:29 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:29 PM (edited) SIE IST FETT WIE EINE KUH!!!!! NEIN SIE IST SCHLANK wie ne' TOP MODEL von GERMANY'S NEXT TOP MODEL!!! MIMI ROCKS THE LAMBS!!! Edited June 6, 2008 at 01:30 PM by OnlyCeline Quote http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg
Prince Whiskers Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:30 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:30 PM If there's a thread crazier than this one, Manuel hasn't seen it. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
alextrusca Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:32 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:32 PM SELBSTVERSTÄNDLICH Mariah, yeyyyy, yeyyyy, LAMBS 4 LIFE :clap: :clap: Quote
alextrusca Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:38 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:38 PM If there's a thread crazier than this one, Manuel hasn't seen it. the I'm Alive when you call on me when I hear you breathe thread, nasty thaings happen there too. :naughty: :naughty: Quote
Prince Whiskers Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:45 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:45 PM If there's a thread crazier than this one, Manuel hasn't seen it. the I'm Alive when you call on me when I hear you breathe thread, nasty thaings happen there too. :naughty: :naughty: From what I gathered, grobandion has to deal w/ crazy messages sent to his account. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
VinnyT. Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:50 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:50 PM Mariah can say "bye bye" to top 10 next week According to Hits: 1) Disturbed with 235-250k2) Weezer at 150-160k 3) Now 28 at 145-155k 4) Usher with 140-150k5) Journey 100-110k6) Ashanti with 75-85k 7)Sex and the City with 55-60k8) 3 Doors Down 45-50k9) Jewel with 45-50k 10) Chris Brown with 35-40k (RE-release) Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Prince Whiskers Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:55 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:55 PM Mariah can say "bye bye" to top 10 next week According to Hits: 1) Disturbed with 235-250k2) Weezer at 150-160k 3) Now 28 at 145-155k 4) Usher with 140-150k5) Journey 100-110k6) Ashanti with 75-85k 7)Sex and the City with 55-60k8) 3 Doors Down 45-50k9) Jewel with 45-50k 10) Chris Brown with 35-40k (RE-release) No Mimi? Uh-oh, Manuel's waiting for a shaman tantrum. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Bellamy Posted June 6, 2008 at 02:23 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 02:23 PM Learning ChineseAlbert Cheung, TVB: It would be cool if you can speak some Chinese for us.Mariah Carey: Okay, do you want to teach me something to say?TVB: What about 'How are you?'MC: Okay.TVB: 'How are you' would be 'Dai ga ho?'MC: Am I a ho?TVB: That's very good. Ngo hai Ho.MC: Ngo with the N first?TVB: Ngo-hai-Ho.MC: Ngo hai Ho.TVB: That's so sweet.MC: And then you just say, Dai ga ho like "I'm a ho"?TVB: Right. That's perfect.MC: How do you say, 'Thank you for swallowing'?TVB: Dor tse.MC: Dor tse-tse fly.TVB: That's right. Am I a good teacher? MC: You are a really good teacher. Spank my big @$$OMG. This is the best Chinese interview ever. :clap: :clap: :clap: Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
VinnyT. Posted June 6, 2008 at 04:05 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 04:05 PM Here we go 8th week Ireland from #66 to #84 http://www.irma.ie/aucharts.asp#albums are they sure they wanna her to perform there yet? Netherlands 8th week: from #61 to #85 http://www.dutchcharts.nl/weekchart.asp?cat=a Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Céline's Blues Posted June 6, 2008 at 04:15 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 04:15 PM Mariah can say "bye bye" to top 10 next week According to Hits: 1) Disturbed with 235-250k2) Weezer at 150-160k 3) Now 28 at 145-155k 4) Usher with 140-150k5) Journey 100-110k6) Ashanti with 75-85k 7)Sex and the City with 55-60k8) 3 Doors Down 45-50k9) Jewel with 45-50k 10) Chris Brown with 35-40k (RE-release) No Mimi? Uh-oh, Manuel's waiting for a shaman tantrum. She will be there. !hits is ALWAYS wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
alextrusca Posted June 6, 2008 at 04:28 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 04:28 PM Mariah's no. 1, everybody else is on CRACK. Quote
Nikosn17 Posted June 6, 2008 at 04:37 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 04:37 PM So then, Mimi will be having 70 shows? Has she done as many shows in the past?no idea but I dont think she is famous for touring It will be her biggest if it's around 70 shows. A little more than CB. MariahDailyJournal is able to confirm that the rapper T.I. will be featured in a remix to "I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time," Mariah's third single off her new album, E=MC². A very reliable source tells us that T.I. has joined Mariah in Hawaii to film the video to the song. Further details about the collaboration will be provided as soon as they become available. No set release date has been determined at this time.Source: MariahDailyJournal someone should moderate this thread. Why don't you go to the spam cafe for your discussions ? Quote
Nikosn17 Posted June 6, 2008 at 05:44 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 05:44 PM (edited) i've never seen a bad performance of Make it Happen from her. she always give her all everytime she's performing this particular song. even the Divas Live '98 was good with that husky voice. never a bad performance of this song, and mind you, i think the MTV Unplugged is her not so good performance of Make it Happen! seriously! ohohohoho... believe me there is. And it's the worst Mariah performance of any song EVER. I won't show it. At least not here. And lmao at your comment about MTV Unplugged. Everything in this concert (vocally) is perfect. Actually this is the only MIH performance during the time when it was released as a single. Edited June 6, 2008 at 05:52 PM by Nikosn17 Quote
Krys Posted June 6, 2008 at 05:47 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 05:47 PM Learning ChineseAlbert Cheung, TVB: It would be cool if you can speak some Chinese for us.Mariah Carey: Okay, do you want to teach me something to say?TVB: What about 'How are you?'MC: Okay.TVB: 'How are you' would be 'Dai ga ho?'MC: Am I a ho?TVB: That's very good. Ngo hai Ho.MC: Ngo with the N first?TVB: Ngo-hai-Ho.MC: Ngo hai Ho.TVB: That's so sweet.MC: And then you just say, Dai ga ho like "I'm a ho"?TVB: Right. That's perfect.MC: How do you say, 'Thank you for swallowing'?TVB: Dor tse.MC: Dor tse-tse fly.TVB: That's right. Am I a good teacher? MC: You are a really good teacher. Spank my big @$$OMG. This is the best Chinese interview ever. :clap: :clap: :clap: this is hilarious Quote
Nikosn17 Posted June 6, 2008 at 07:19 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 07:19 PM The laser-voiced hitmaker Mariah Carey (Aug. 11, Wachovia Center, Philadelphia) opened two goldmines with ''Touch My Body,'' the first single off her phenomenally successful CD ''E=MC2.'' First, it became her 18th No. 1 song on Billboard's Top 100 chart, second only to the Beatles' 20. Then it inspired Empire State Building officials to light the skyscraper in her favorite colors. full article: http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/...0,2103164.story Quote
VinnyT. Posted June 6, 2008 at 07:30 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 07:30 PM the first single off her phenomenally successful CD ''E=MC2.'' :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: OMG Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Nikosn17 Posted June 6, 2008 at 07:35 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 07:35 PM the first single off her phenomenally successful CD ''E=MC2.'' :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: OMG yeah that also make me think that this information is not so phenomenally reliable at all. I can't understand why medias are always exagerating... not only about Mariah of course I remember in 2003 there was some bulgarian magazine and the title was ''Mariah Carey back on the top of the charts with her mega succesful new CD - Charmbracelet''. Quote
VinnyT. Posted June 6, 2008 at 07:41 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 07:41 PM the first single off her phenomenally successful CD ''E=MC2.'' :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: OMG yeah that also make me think that this information is not so phenomenally reliable at all. I can't understand why medias are always exagerating... not only about Mariah of course I remember in 2003 there was some bulgarian magazine and the title was ''Mariah Carey back on the top of the charts with her mega succesful new CD - Charmbracelet''. Yeah so fake! Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Black Kitten Posted June 7, 2008 at 12:43 AM Posted June 7, 2008 at 12:43 AM ohohohoho... believe me there is. And it's the worst Mariah performance of any song EVER. I won't show it. At least not here. And lmao at your comment about MTV Unplugged. Everything in this concert (vocally) is perfect. Actually this is the only MIH performance during the time when it was released as a single.ok i found a really bad performance of MIH during Rainbow tour. i won't give the link either, but one thing is for sure, it's not from YouTube. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.