Nikosn17 Posted June 7, 2008 at 07:27 AM Posted June 7, 2008 at 07:27 AM ohohohoho... believe me there is. And it's the worst Mariah performance of any song EVER. I won't show it. At least not here. And lmao at your comment about MTV Unplugged. Everything in this concert (vocally) is perfect. Actually this is the only MIH performance during the time when it was released as a single.ok i found a really bad performance of MIH during Rainbow tour. i won't give the link either, but one thing is for sure, it's not from YouTube. I know which one you are talking about. Actually I'm wondering if it's the Germany one or the Italy one. Cause she performed MIH 3 times during the Rainbow Tour. Italy,Germany and Belgium. But there are no recordings from Belgium. If it's the one from Italy, I think it's pretty good. But whichever it is it can't be compared to the one I'm talking about. Quote
corr_azy Posted June 7, 2008 at 02:12 PM Posted June 7, 2008 at 02:12 PM ohohohoho... believe me there is. And it's the worst Mariah performance of any song EVER. I won't show it. At least not here. And lmao at your comment about MTV Unplugged. Everything in this concert (vocally) is perfect. Actually this is the only MIH performance during the time when it was released as a single.ok i found a really bad performance of MIH during Rainbow tour. i won't give the link either, but one thing is for sure, it's not from YouTube. I know which one you are talking about. Actually I'm wondering if it's the Germany one or the Italy one. Cause she performed MIH 3 times during the Rainbow Tour. Italy,Germany and Belgium. But there are no recordings from Belgium. If it's the one from Italy, I think it's pretty good. But whichever it is it can't be compared to the one I'm talking about. Any chance that you have a clip of this? BTW, I do think her best performance of MIH was at Madison Square Garden back in 1995. Quote
Nikosn17 Posted June 7, 2008 at 03:27 PM Posted June 7, 2008 at 03:27 PM ohohohoho... believe me there is. And it's the worst Mariah performance of any song EVER. I won't show it. At least not here. And lmao at your comment about MTV Unplugged. Everything in this concert (vocally) is perfect. Actually this is the only MIH performance during the time when it was released as a single.ok i found a really bad performance of MIH during Rainbow tour. i won't give the link either, but one thing is for sure, it's not from YouTube. I know which one you are talking about. Actually I'm wondering if it's the Germany one or the Italy one. Cause she performed MIH 3 times during the Rainbow Tour. Italy,Germany and Belgium. But there are no recordings from Belgium. If it's the one from Italy, I think it's pretty good. But whichever it is it can't be compared to the one I'm talking about. Any chance that you have a clip of this? BTW, I do think her best performance of MIH was at Madison Square Garden back in 1995. of which? The worst one or the ones during Rainbow Tour. I have both of them but I won't post the worst one. Quote
alextrusca Posted June 7, 2008 at 03:40 PM Posted June 7, 2008 at 03:40 PM please please post it, I wanna make fun of her :clap: :clap: LAMBZ 4 LAIF :wub: Quote
Nikosn17 Posted June 7, 2008 at 03:41 PM Posted June 7, 2008 at 03:41 PM please please post it, I wanna make fun of her :clap: :clap: LAMBZ 4 LAIF :wub: The only thing you are doing is making fun of yourself. Quote
alextrusca Posted June 7, 2008 at 03:53 PM Posted June 7, 2008 at 03:53 PM :clap: :clap: I feel so proud :yes: Quote
corr_azy Posted June 8, 2008 at 02:53 AM Posted June 8, 2008 at 02:53 AM ohohohoho... believe me there is. And it's the worst Mariah performance of any song EVER. I won't show it. At least not here. And lmao at your comment about MTV Unplugged. Everything in this concert (vocally) is perfect. Actually this is the only MIH performance during the time when it was released as a single.ok i found a really bad performance of MIH during Rainbow tour. i won't give the link either, but one thing is for sure, it's not from YouTube. I know which one you are talking about. Actually I'm wondering if it's the Germany one or the Italy one. Cause she performed MIH 3 times during the Rainbow Tour. Italy,Germany and Belgium. But there are no recordings from Belgium. If it's the one from Italy, I think it's pretty good. But whichever it is it can't be compared to the one I'm talking about. Any chance that you have a clip of this? BTW, I do think her best performance of MIH was at Madison Square Garden back in 1995. of which? The worst one or the ones during Rainbow Tour. I have both of them but I won't post the worst one. Both if possible. Quote
dj4celine Posted June 8, 2008 at 05:21 AM Posted June 8, 2008 at 05:21 AM I have some but not all... it'll take sometime to gather the entire info though my all time fav. is "My All (Stay Awhile)" feat. DJ Tariq and JD ..... my fav. Mimi song Quote
Edwin Posted June 8, 2008 at 05:27 AM Posted June 8, 2008 at 05:27 AM Why are there numerous MC threads instead of just one? There aren't multiple Madonna, Lara or Alanis, etc threads... Quote
dj4celine Posted June 8, 2008 at 05:30 AM Posted June 8, 2008 at 05:30 AM Is there a limit to the number of MC threads that can be created here??? Quote
Edwin Posted June 8, 2008 at 05:31 AM Posted June 8, 2008 at 05:31 AM Yes, since it's off topic keep it all under ONE thread for each artist that is not Celine Dion. I mean when Lara sneezes, you don't see me creating a new thread for that! Quote
dj4celine Posted June 8, 2008 at 05:34 AM Posted June 8, 2008 at 05:34 AM I think it would be Davey and not you to create a thread if/when Lara sneezes Quote
Edwin Posted June 8, 2008 at 05:35 AM Posted June 8, 2008 at 05:35 AM If she sneezes? Come on honey, of course she does, LOL. HUMANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Quote
dj4celine Posted June 8, 2008 at 05:37 AM Posted June 8, 2008 at 05:37 AM :mdr: I would love to see her sneeze and then say "Excuse moi" ANyway, this is the MC thread and not a Lara thread, hon.. so no HUMANA here :mdr: Quote
Edwin Posted June 8, 2008 at 05:39 AM Posted June 8, 2008 at 05:39 AM Oh but darling this is a Celine Dion Forum, and here we are in yet ANOTHER facking MC thread where a Lara Fabian song was mentioned..So what are you going to do about it?!?! I will love againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Quote
dj4celine Posted June 8, 2008 at 05:40 AM Posted June 8, 2008 at 05:40 AM I give up I am so gonna torture you someday with all the MC songs I have Quote
Edwin Posted June 8, 2008 at 05:46 AM Posted June 8, 2008 at 05:46 AM The hell you will, i'll be ready to jump!. You will be entering a no MC zone when you are in my presence. You and Alex(Romania) should discuss that with each other. He talks about it so often it drives me nuts. I'll work and I'll fight, Till I find a place of my ownAre you ready to jump?Get ready to jumpDon’t ever look back, oh babyYes, I’m ready to jumpJust take my handsGet ready to jump! Quote
Angel, You thrill me Posted June 8, 2008 at 06:00 AM Posted June 8, 2008 at 06:00 AM i wish i could help you, but mariah is sh*t, , you should ask dhena she most likely has the answer Quote http://www.lady-gaga.net/images/layout11/2.pngAlejandro Alejandro ALEALEJANDRO ALEALEJANDROOO
Black Kitten Posted June 8, 2008 at 06:21 AM Posted June 8, 2008 at 06:21 AM LOL i don't have the list of all her remixes. but you can check her remixes in wikipedia, in her "The Remixes" album article. Quote
dj4celine Posted June 8, 2008 at 07:07 AM Posted June 8, 2008 at 07:07 AM The Remixes contain an incomplete set list... I asked some devoted MC fans for it and hopefully, I'll get it soon Even MC forums don't have an outright answer for it And Edwin, Alex is such a good MC companion Quote
Nikosn17 Posted June 8, 2008 at 09:38 AM Posted June 8, 2008 at 09:38 AM Why are there numerous MC threads instead of just one? There aren't multiple Madonna, Lara or Alanis, etc threads... Actually there are a lot of Madonna threads. If you ''search'' There 2 pages of threads about Madonna: http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?a...lite=%2Bmadonna I probably have 95% of MC remixes but I can't list them. Quote
Nikosn17 Posted June 8, 2008 at 09:41 AM Posted June 8, 2008 at 09:41 AM ohohohoho... believe me there is. And it's the worst Mariah performance of any song EVER. I won't show it. At least not here. And lmao at your comment about MTV Unplugged. Everything in this concert (vocally) is perfect. Actually this is the only MIH performance during the time when it was released as a single.ok i found a really bad performance of MIH during Rainbow tour. i won't give the link either, but one thing is for sure, it's not from YouTube. I know which one you are talking about. Actually I'm wondering if it's the Germany one or the Italy one. Cause she performed MIH 3 times during the Rainbow Tour. Italy,Germany and Belgium. But there are no recordings from Belgium. If it's the one from Italy, I think it's pretty good. But whichever it is it can't be compared to the one I'm talking about. Any chance that you have a clip of this? BTW, I do think her best performance of MIH was at Madison Square Garden back in 1995. of which? The worst one or the ones during Rainbow Tour. I have both of them but I won't post the worst one. Both if possible. The one from Rainbow Tour is not on YouTube but I have it on audio file and the other one I won't post it as I said. Quote
Nikosn17 Posted June 8, 2008 at 10:29 AM Posted June 8, 2008 at 10:29 AM For those who say Mariah hates Celine... I said there hasn't been any Mariah comments on Celine... well I was wrong. I found an interview where they asked her - Do you like Celine? - Yeah, she's great. whereas when they asked her for Madonna she said...- mm I used to like her 1st album Quote
alextrusca Posted June 8, 2008 at 10:35 AM Posted June 8, 2008 at 10:35 AM yes, Celine is great...no doubt about that. but Mariah is purrrfect, amazing, divine, outstanding. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Quote
corr_azy Posted June 8, 2008 at 12:02 PM Posted June 8, 2008 at 12:02 PM (edited) Well there are 2 threads because there are 2 distinct topics. Anyway, maybe you could check out www.mcarchives.com. I think it would be impossible to find absolutely everything beacuse she does so many different remixes and reworks the vocals over and over for a singe song. Edited June 8, 2008 at 12:06 PM by corr_azy Quote
Nikosn17 Posted June 8, 2008 at 12:43 PM Posted June 8, 2008 at 12:43 PM I tried to list some of them. Maybe not all of them but hey... I'll write which ones are with re-sung vocals. I'm not sure about all of them but I'll write only on these I'm sure about so that doesn't mean the others aren't. SOMEDAY 1. Someday (New 7" Jackswing) 2. Someday (New 7" Straight)3. Someday (New 12" Jackswing)4. Someday (Pianoapercappella - New)5. Someday (New 12" House) THERE'S GOT TO BE A WAY 1. There's got to be a way (7" Remix)2. There's got to be a way (12" Remix)3. There's got to be a way (Alt. Vocal Club Mix)4. There's got to be a way (Sample Dub Mix)5. There's got to be a way (Vocal Dub Mix) EMOTIONS 1. Emotions (C&C Club Mix) - RE-SUNG VOCALS2. Emotions (C&C 12" Club No 1 Mix)3. Emotions (C&C Dub-Dub Mix) 4. Emotions (12" Club Mix)5. Emotions (C&C Radio Mix)6. Emotions (12" Instrumental)7. Emotions (Special Motion Edit) MAKE IT HAPPEN 1. Make it happen (Extended Version)2. Make it happen (Dub Version) - RE-SUNG VOCALS3. Make it happen (C+C Classic Version) - RE-SUNG VOCALS4. Make it happen (Dub Version) - RE-SUNG VOCALS DREAMLOVER 1. Dreamlover (Theo's Club Joint)2. Dreamlover (Bam Jam Soul) 5. Dreamlover (Def Club Mix - Edit) - RE-SUNG VOCALS6. Dreamlover (Def Club Mix - Edit #2) - RE-SUNG VOCALS7. Dreamlover (Def Club Mix) - RE-SUNG VOCALS 5. Dreamlover (Eclipse Dub)6. Dreamlover (Def Instrumental)7. Dreamlover (USA Love Dub)8. Dreamlover (Def Tribal Mix) ANYTIME YOU NEED A FRIEND 1. Anytime you need a friend (Soul Convention Remix) - RE-SUNG VOCALS2. Anytime you need a friend (Stringapella) - RE-SUNG VOCALS3. Anytime you need a friend (C&C Extended Mix) - DIFFERENT RE-SUNG VOCALS4. Anytime you need a friend (C&C Radio Edit) - DIFFERENT RE-SUNG VOCALS5. Anytime you need a friend (7" Mix) - DIFFERENT RE-SUNG VOCALS6. Anytime you need a friend (C&C Club Version) DIFFERENT RE-SUNG VOCALS7. Anytime you need a friend (Ministry Of Sound Mix) DIFFERENT RE-SUNG VOCALS8. Anytime you need a friend (Dave's Empty Pass)9. Anytime you need a friend (Boriqua Tribe Mix) 10. Anytime you need a friend (All That And More Mix) - DIFFERENT RE-SUNG VOCALS11. Anytime you need a friend (C&C Radio EditStringapella) ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU 1. All I want for Christmas is you (So So Def Remix feat. Jermaine Dupri & Lil' Bow Wow) - RE-SUNG VOCALS JOY TO THE WORLD 1. Joy to the world (Celebration Mix) - RE-SUNG VOCALS2. Joy to the world (Flava Mix)3. Joy to the world (Club Mix)4. Joy to the world (Radio Club Mix) - RE-SUNG VOCALS5. Joy to the world (Crash Dub Crash) FANTASY 1. Fantasy (Radio Mix)2. Fantasy (MC Mix) 3. Fantasy (The Boss Mix) 4. Fantasy (Sweet Dub Mix) - RE-SUNG VOCALS 5. Fantasy (Puffy's Club Mix)6. Fantasy (Bad Boy Fantasy) - DIFFERENT RE-SUNG VOCALS7. Fantasy (Bad Boy with O.D.B.)- DIFFERENT RE-SUNG VOCALS8. Fantasy (Bad Boy Mix) - DIFFERENT RE-SUNG VOCALS9. Fantasy (Def Club Mix) - RE-SUNG VOCALS 10. Fantasy (Def Drums Mix)ONE SWEET DAY 1. One sweet day (Sweet A Cappella) - RE-SUNG VOCALS 2. One sweet day (A Cappella) - RE-SUNG VOCALS 3. One sweet day (Chucky's Remix) ALWAYS BE MY BABY 1. Always be my baby (Mr. Dupri No Rap Radio Mix featuring Xscape) - RE-SUNG VOCALS 2. Always be my baby (Mr. Dupri Mix featuring Da Brat and Xscape) - RE-SUNG VOCALS 3. Always be my baby (Mr. Dupri Extended Mix featuring Da Brat and Xscape) - RE-SUNG VOCALS 4. Always be my baby (Reggae Soul Mix featuring Lil' Vicious)5. Always be my baby (Reggae Soul Dub featuring Lil' Vicious)6. Always be my baby (Reggae Soul Accapella featuring Lil' Vicious)7. Always be my baby (Always Club) 8. Always be my baby (Groove A Pella) - RE-SUNG VOCALS 9. Always be my baby (St Dub) 10. Always be my baby (Dub-A-Baby) PART 2 COMMING SOON Quote
dj4celine Posted June 8, 2008 at 01:22 PM Posted June 8, 2008 at 01:22 PM Nikson, wasn't that interview after the DIVAs live 98?? cos I remember they interviewed each of the artists about the other and even Celine said something like that... I don't have the interview but I have a pic of all of them together Quote
dj4celine Posted June 8, 2008 at 01:22 PM Posted June 8, 2008 at 01:22 PM (edited) Here's the pic Edited June 8, 2008 at 01:23 PM by dj4celine Quote
Black Kitten Posted June 8, 2008 at 01:23 PM Posted June 8, 2008 at 01:23 PM nikos, do you have mariah's cd singles? im sorry, u saw my mariah collection and i don't have any cd single of hers, so im wondering, do u have all of them? Quote
Black Kitten Posted June 8, 2008 at 01:29 PM Posted June 8, 2008 at 01:29 PM it's always nice to see mariah, celine and shania in one pic. about madge, so she really hate her? in her interview during daydream era, she said when she was a teeneger, she used to really love madonna, whe she "used to be popular". it's not quite right. as a respect to madonna, she should've not said that. in any angle, madonna is bigger than her. just an opinion. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.