Jump to content

Mariah Carey: Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

 

PART 2

 

UNDERNEATH THE STARS

 

1. Underneath the stars (UK Radio Mix)

2. Underneath the stars (UK Dance Mix)

3. Underneath the stars (UK Live Mix)

4. Underneath the stars (Drifting Mix) - RE-SUNG VOCALS

5. Underneath the stars (Drifting Re-Mix w/o Rap) - RE-SUNG VOCALS

 

HONEY

 

1. Honey (Bad Boy Remix featuring Mase & The Lox)

2. Honey (Smooth Versin With Intro)

3. Honey (Smooth Version No Intro)

4. Honey (Classic Mix) - RE-SUNG VOCALS

5. Honey (So So Def Mix featuring Da Brat & JD) - RE-SUNG VOCALS

6. Honey (Morales Club Dub) - RE-SUNG VOCALS

7. Honey (Mo' Honey Dub) - RE-SUNG VOCALS

8. Honey (Morales Dub) - RE-SUNG VOCALS

9. Honey (Rascal Dub)

10. Honey (Def Rascal Anthem)

 

BUTTERFLY

 

1. Fly away (Butterfly reprise) - RE-SUNG VOCALS

2. Fly away (Butterfly reprise) (Fly Away Club Mix) - RE-SUNG VOCALS

3. Fly away (Butterfly reprise) (Def 'B' Fly Mix) - RE-SUNG VOCALS

4. Butterfly (Meme's Extended Club Mix)

5. Butterfly (Meme Club Radio)

6. Butterfly (Meme Latin Beats)

7. Butterfly (TV Track)

8. Butterfly (TV Track Short)

9. Butterfly (Sambatterfly Edit)

10. Butterfly (Sambatterfly)

11. Butterfly (Sambatterfly For Clubbers)

12. Butterfly (Classic Bossa Nova)

13. Butterfly (Meme's Extended Club Mix - Part 1 & 2)

 

BREAKDOWN

1. Breakdown (The Mo' Thugs Remix featuring Bone Thugs-N-Harmony)

 

THE ROOF

 

1. The roof (back in time) (Mobb Deep Extended Remix)

2. The roof (back in time) (Full Crews' Club Mix)

3. The roof (back in time) (Full Crew Club Mix)

4. The roof (back in time) (Full Crew Radio Edit / No Rap)

5. The roof (back in time) (Funky Club Mix)

6. The roof (back in time) (After Hours Mix)

7. The roof (back in time) (Bass Man Mix)

8. The roof (Mobb Deep Edit)

 

MY ALL

 

1. My all (Classic Radio Mix) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #1

2. My all (Classic Club Mix) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #1

3. My all ("My" Club Mix) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #1

4. My all (Morales Classic Radio Mix) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #1

5. My all (Morales "Def" Club Mix) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #1

6. My all (Full Crew Radio Mix)

7. My all (Full Crew Main Mix)

8. My all (Full Crew Radio Mix)

9. My all (Classic Radio Club Mix) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #1

10. My all / Stay awhile (So So Def Remix featuring Lord Tariq & Peter Gunz) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #2

11. My all / Stay awhile (So So Def Remix Without Rap) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #2

12. My all / Stay awhile (JD's Remix featuring Lord Tariq & Peter Gunz) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #2

13. Mi todo (Original Version) - Spanish Version Of My All - RE-SUNG VOCALS #3

14. Mi todo (Versiуn Por Una Noche Mбs) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #3

15. Mi todo (Versiуn Mi Fiesta) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #3

16. Mi todo (Por Una Noche Mбs En Los Clubs) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #3

17. Mi todo (Por Una Noche Mбs Instrumental) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #3

18. My all (Album Version Call Out Hook #1)

19. My all (Album Version Call Out Hook #2)

20. My all (Classic Radio Club Mix Call Out Hook #1) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #1

21. My all (Classic Radio Club Mix Call Out Hook #2) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #1

22. My all (Main - No LTPG & No JD)

23. My all (Main - No LTPG)

 

SWEETHEART

 

1. Sweetheart (w/o Rap)

2. Sweetheart (Lil Jon Remix)

3. Sweetheart (The Dance)

4. Sweetheart (The Story) - RE-SUNG VOCALS

5. Sweetheart (A Cappella)

6. Sweetheart (Callout Hook #1)

7. Sweetheart (Callout Hook #2)

8. Sweetheart (Lil Jon Remix)

9. Sweetheart (M!'s Pounding Vocal)

10. Sweetheart (M!'s More Bounce To The Ounce Vocal)

11. Sweetheart (M!'s Pounding Dub)

12. Sweetheart (M!'s Beats & Bounces Mix)

 

I STILL BELIEVE

 

1. I still believe (Morales' Classic Club Mix Edit)

2. I still believe (David Morales Remix Edit)

3. I still believe (Morales' Classic Mix)

4. I still believe (Stevie J. Remix featuring Mocha & Amil) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #1

5. I still believe (Stevie J. Remix A Cappella featuring Mocha & Amil) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #1

6. I still believe / Pure imagination (Damizza Reemix featuring Krayzie Bone & Da Brat) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #2

7. I still believe / Pure imagination (Damizza Reemix Instrumental)

8. I still believe / Pure imagination (Damizza Reemix A Cappella featuring Krayzie Bone & Da Brat) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #2

11. I still believe / Pure imagination (Damizza Reemix Edit) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #2

12. I still believe (The Eve Of Souls Mix)

13. I still believe (The King Mix)

14. I still believe (Morales' Classic Club Mix Edit)

15. I still believe (Morales' Classic Club Mix - UK Edit)

16. I still believe (The Eve Of Souls Mix - UK Edit)

 

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU'RE GOING TO (THEME FROM "MAHOGANY")

 

1. Do you know where you're going to (Mahogany Club)

2. Do you know where you're going to (Mahogany Club Extended)

3. Do you know where you're going to (Mahogany For Clubbers)

4. Do you know where you're going to (Mariah Bonita)

5. Do you know where you're going to (Mariah Bonita Club)

6. Do you know where you're going to (Mariah Bonita Club Edit)

 

 

HEARTBREAKER

 

1. Heartbreaker (Remix featuring Da Brat & Missy Elliott) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #1

2. Heartbreaker / "If you should ever be lonely" (Junior's Club Mix) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #2

3. Heartbreaker / "If you should ever be lonely" (Junior's Club Dub) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #2

4. Heartbreaker / "If you should ever be lonely" (Junior's Hard Mix) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #2

5. Heartbreaker (No Rap Version)

6. Heartbreaker (Remix) / "Ain't no fun" (featuring Da Brat, Missy Elliott & DJ Clue) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #1

 

THANK GOD I FOUND YOU

 

1. Thank God I found you (StarGate Radio Edit)

2. Thank God I found you (Make It Last Remix w/o Rap featuring Joe) - RE-SUNG VOCALS

3. Thank God I found you (Make It Last Remix) - RE-SUNG VOCALS 1

3. Thank God I found you (Celebratory Mix featuring Joe and 98 Degrees)

 

AGAINST ALL ODDS (TAKE A LOOK AT ME NOW)

 

 

1. Against all odds (take a look at me now) (Single Edit) (Mariah Carey featuring Westlife)

2. Against all odds (take a look at me now) (Pound Boys Main Mix)

3. Against all odds (take a look at me now) (Pound Boys Radio Edit)

4. Against all odds (take a look at me now) (Pound Boys Deep Dub)

5. Against all odds (take a look at me now) (Pound Boys Dub)

 

CAN'T TAKE THAT AWAY (MARIAH'S THEME)

 

2. Can't take that away (Mariah's theme) (Morales Club Mix) - RE-SUNG VOCALS

4. Can't take that away (Mariah's theme) (Morales Club Mix Edit) RE-SUNG VOCALS

2. Can't take that away (Mariah's theme) (Morales Revival Triumphant Mix)

 

Part 3 COMMING SOON

Posted (edited)
nikos, do you have mariah's cd singles? im sorry, u saw my mariah collection and i don't have any cd single of hers, so im wondering, do u have all of them?

 

No, we don't have CD singles in my country. I have only her CDs. Actually I have 1 single but it's a PROMO CD of Touch My Body. I won it in a competition. But it's not a single it's CD that is sent to radio. But I have most of her remixes (and the one I listed) cause I downloaded them. I'm very happy I won it cause it looks rare to me and since I don't have any CD singles I'm really happy that I could get this one.

Edited by Nikosn17
Posted
Nikson, wasn't that interview after the DIVAs live 98?? cos I remember they interviewed each of the artists about the other and even Celine said something like that... I don't have the interview but I have a pic of all of them together

 

No. It's an interview she did in Holland again in 1998.

 

 

Here's the pic

 

awww I have never seen this pic. Like dhena said it's great to see them both in one pic.

 

it's always nice to see mariah, celine and shania in one pic. :wub:

 

about madge, so she really hate her? in her interview during daydream era, she said when she was a teeneger, she used to really love madonna, whe she "used to be popular". it's not quite right. as a respect to madonna, she should've not said that. in any angle, madonna is bigger than her. just an opinion.

 

She doesn't like it. It's clear. What she said during this Daydream interview was the most bitchy comment on Madonna she did.

Posted
Didn't she open her TAOM tour w/ a show at the Colosseum? That's what I heard.
http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Posted
Didn't she open her TAOM tour w/ a show at the Colosseum? That's what I heard.

 

You mean in Vegas or... ? TAOM tour started in Miami.

Posted
Ooops, I meant the CB tour. Is it true then? Mimi in Celine's house?
http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Posted
Ooops, I meant the CB tour. Is it true then? Mimi in Celine's house?

 

CB tour started in Seoul, South Korea but her North American Leg of the tour started at Ceaser's Colisseum.

Posted

PART 3

 

LOVERBOY

 

1. Loverboy (MJ Cole Remix) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #1

2. Loverboy (MJ Cole Radio Edit) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #1

3. Loverboy (MJ Cole London Dub Mix)

4. Loverboy (MJ Cole Instrumental)

5. Loverboy (Club Of Love Remix) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #2

6. Loverboy (Club Of Love Radio Edit) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #2

7. Loverboy (Dreamy Club Of Love Radio Edit) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #2 + ADDED ANOTHER NEW VOCALS!

8. Loverboy (Dub Of Love Remix) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #3

9. Loverboy (Drums Of Love) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #3

10. Loverboy (Remix featuring Da Brat and Ludacris)

11. Loverboy (featuring Cameo)

12. Loverboy (Pop Call out hook #1)

13. Loverboy (Crossover Call out hook #2)

14. Loverboy (Hip Hop Call out hook #3)

 

 

 

NEVER TOO FAR

 

1. Never too far (Call out hook)

2. Never too far (Al B. Rich Inspiration Radio Edit)

3. Never too far (Mike Rizzo Club Mix)

4. Never too far & Hero (Al B. Rich Inspirational Mix)

5. Never too far & Hero (Medley)

6. Never too far & Hero (Mike Rizzo Extended Club Recall Mix)

7. Never too far & Hero (Mike Rizzo Extended Recall Vocal Mix)

8. Never too far & Hero (Mike Rizzo Radio Recall Mix)

 

THROUGH THE RAIN

 

1. Through the rain (Boris & Michi's Club Mix)

2. Through the rain (Through The Dub)

3. Through the rain (Full Intention Club Mix)

4. Through the rain (Full Intention Dub Mix)

5. Through the rain (Maurice Joshua Radio Mix)

6. Through the rain (Maurice Joshua Club Mix)

7. Through the rain (Hex Hector/Mac Quayle Radio Mix)

8. Through the rain (Hex Hector/Mac Quayle Club Mix)

9. Through the rain (Remix featuring Kelly Price And Joe) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #1

10. Through the rain (Boris & Michi's Through The Dub Mix)

11. Through the rain (Hex Hector Club Mix)

12. Through the rain (Call Out Hook)

 

THE ONE

 

1. The One (So So Def Remix feat. JD) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #1

 

BOY (I NEED YOU)

 

1. Boy (I need you) (Panjabi Hit Squad Mix)

2. Boy (I need you) (Copenhaniacs Remix)

3. Boy (I need you) (Street Remix)

4. Boy (I need you) (Topnotch L8 Mix)

5. Boy (I need you) (Topnotch Tox Mix)

6. Boy (I need you) (Radio Edit featuring Cam'ron, Juelz Santana, Jimmy Jones & Freeway)

7. Boy (I need you) (Just Blaze Remix feat. Cam'Ron)

8. Boy (I need you) (4X4 Vocal Mix)

9. Boy (I need you) (Dutti Boy Remix)

10. Boy (I need you) (Street Mix)

11. Boy (I need you) (Panjabi Hit Squad Mix)

 

BRINGIN' ON THE HEARTBREAK

 

1. Bringin' on the heartbreak (Junior Vasquez Radio Edit)

2. Bringin' on the heartbreak (Global Soul Radio Edit)

3. Bringin' on the heartbreak (Ruanne Emmenes Vocal Capture Mix)

4. Bringin' on the heartbreak (Ruanne's Roasted Coffee Dub)

5. Bringin' on the heartbreak (Global Soul Mix Show)

6. Bringin' on the heartbreak (Global Soul Club Mix)

7. Bringin' on the heartbreak (Global Soul Dub)

8. Bringin' on the heartbreak (Junior Vasquez Club Mix)

9. Bringin' on the heartbreak (Junior Vasquez Extended Mix)

10. Bringin' on the heartbreak (Global Soul A Cappella)

11. Bringin' on the heartbreak (Deep Influence Anthem)

12. Bringin' on the heartbreak (Call Out Hook)

13. Bringin' on the heartbreak (Heart Break Version)

14. Bringin' on the heartbreak (Heart Break Beats)

15. Bringin' on the heartbreak (Heart Break Radio)

16. Bringin' on the heartbreak (Deep Influence Anthem)

17. Bringin' on the heartbreak (Deep Influence Radio Edit)

 

 

IT'S LIKE THAT

 

1. It's like that (David Morales Club Mix) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #1

2. It's like that (David Morales Radio Mix) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #1

3. It's like that (David Morales Classic Mix) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #1

4. It's like that (Stereo Experience)

5. It's like that (Stereo Dub)

6. It's like that (Remix featuring Fat Joe - Clean)

7. It's like that (Remix featuring Fat Joe - Main)

8. It's like that (No Rap)

9. It's like that (No Fatman Scoop)

 

WE BELONG TOGETHER

 

1. We belong together (Remix featuring Jadakiss & Styles P) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #1

2. We belong together (Reconstruction Radio Mix)

3. We belong together (Reconstruction Club Mix)

4. We belong together (Atlantic Soul Radio Edit)

5. We belong together (Atlantic Soul Vocal)

6. We belong together (Atlantic Soul Instrumental)

 

 

SHAKE IT OFF

 

1. Shake it off (Remix feat. Jay-Z & Young Jeezy)

 

DON'T FORGET ABOUT US

 

1. Don't forget about us (Dance Floor Anthem - Tony Moran)

2. Don't forget about us (Ralphi Rosario & Craig J. Anthomic Vocal) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #1

3. Don't forget about us (Ralphi Rosario & Craig J. Martini At Xo Vocal) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #1

4. Don't forget about us (Quentin Harris Re-Production Shelter Anthem Mix) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #1

5. Don't forget about us (Tony & Warren's Percussion Dub)

6. Don't forget about us (Ralphi Rosario N' Jody DB Anthomic Dub) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #1

7. Don't forget about us (Remix feat. Juelz Santana & Bone Thugs-N-Harmony)

8. Don't forget about us (Tony Moran & Warren Rigg Dance Floor Anthem)

9. Don't forget about us (Desert Storm Remix) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #2

 

YOUR GIRL

 

1. Your girl (Dipset Remix feat Cam'ron and Juelz Santana)

 

SAY SOMETHIN'

 

1. Say somethin' (Morales Radio Edit) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #1

2. Say somethin' (Stereo Anthem Mix) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #1

3. Say somethin' (Stereo Dub) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #1

4. Say somethin' (So So Def Remix feat. Dem Franchize Boyz) - RE-SUNG VOCALS #2

 

TOUCH MY BODY

 

1. Touch my body (Seamus Haji & Paul Emanuel Radio Edit)

2. Touch my body (Craig C Radio Edit)

3. Touch my body (Subkulcha Radio Edit)

4. Touch my body (Seamus Haji & Paul Emanuel Club Remix)

5. Touch my body (Craig C Club Remix)

6. Touch my body (Subkulcha Remix)

7. Touch my body (Seamus Haji & Paul Emanuel Dub)

8. Touch my body (Craig C Dub)

9. Touch my body (R'n'b Remix feat. The Dream)

10. Touch my body (Remix featuring Rick Ross and The-Dream)

11. Touch my body (Remix featuring R. Kelly)

12. Touch my body (Tiesto Remix)

13. Touch my body (Kris Menace Mix)

14. Touch my body (Matrix Dappa Remix)

15. Touch my body (Love Hate Remix feat. The Dream & Rick Ross)

16. Touch my body (Desert Storm Remix feat. Cam'Ron)

 

BYE BYE

 

1. Bye bye (R'n'B Remix feat. Jay-Z) - PARTLY RE-SUNG VOCALS #1

 

 

Maybe there are more but I don't know about them.

Posted
Ooops, I meant the CB tour. Is it true then? Mimi in Celine's house?

 

CB tour started in Seoul, South Korea but her North American Leg of the tour started at Ceaser's Colisseum.

Hmmm....I wonder if the 2 of them got to meet in Vegas then.

http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Posted
Ooops, I meant the CB tour. Is it true then? Mimi in Celine's house?

 

CB tour started in Seoul, South Korea but her North American Leg of the tour started at Ceaser's Colisseum.

Hmmm....I wonder if the 2 of them got to meet in Vegas then.

 

 

you have indecent curiosities.

Posted

The only cd single I have is NTF :giggle:

 

and Nikson, which part of Bye Bye was re-sung?? I've listened to it a lot of times right now but I couldn't make out any of the re-sung parts :shrug:

Posted
Ooops, I meant the CB tour. Is it true then? Mimi in Celine's house?

 

CB tour started in Seoul, South Korea but her North American Leg of the tour started at Ceaser's Colisseum.

Hmmm....I wonder if the 2 of them got to meet in Vegas then.

 

 

you have indecent curiosities.

 

No, meet as in talk. :P

http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Posted
The only cd single I have is NTF :giggle:

 

and Nikson, which part of Bye Bye was re-sung?? I've listened to it a lot of times right now but I couldn't make out any of the re-sung parts :shrug:

 

at the beginning

 

''can't bring you back'', ''i'm okk'', ''all right'' , ''weeeee yesterday''. These are the new ones they add. Everything else is the same.

Posted

Tokyo Hot 100

 

IBLYLT - from #6 to #8

TMB - from #32 to #48

Posted

uh-uh .... those parts weren't re-sung.. they were taken from the middle of the song... clipped it and put it there.... (that's what some fans told me)

 

I want some remixes in this album like the Desert Storm mixes on TEOM... WBT (Desert Storm mix) made me go :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: and I couldn't stop playing it for days :giggle:

Posted
New tv promo in Italy, Vinny?? Or did some re-run of Oprah or some other show take place there to make it go up?
Posted
New tv promo in Italy, Vinny?? Or did some re-run of Oprah or some other show take place there to make it go up?

they are playing a lot TMB on radios and TV I saw it very often in the last few days :P

For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook

 

http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg

click on the banner

Posted

oh ok!

 

Here it's Madonna who's dominating every radio station and tv channels... no wonder it's still in the Top 10 while Mariah already bade "Bye Bye" to the Top 30 :ermm:

Posted
uh-uh .... those parts weren't re-sung.. they were taken from the middle of the song... clipped it and put it there.... (that's what some fans told me)

 

I want some remixes in this album like the Desert Storm mixes on TEOM... WBT (Desert Storm mix) made me go :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: and I couldn't stop playing it for days :giggle:

 

They are re-sung... I mean I can't hear them in the regular version of the song.

Anyway... her remixes this era are horrible and not re-sung. I hope the remix for IBLYLT with T.I is with re-sung vocals.

Posted
Mariah will be talking on UK's Capital 95.8 in a minute promoting Bye Bye. I'm gonna record it :)
Posted
Wow that's pretty comprehensive. There are just so many I don't even know how to go about listening to them.
Posted

NEW PICS: On The Set Of ''I'll Be Loving You Long Time''

 

http://img13.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-25594/loc849/26877_mc_090608_videoshooting_007_122_849lo.jpg

http://img107.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-22004/loc532/26834_mc_090608_videoshooting_001_122_532lo.jpg

http://img186.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-16632/loc440/26890_mc_090608_videoshooting_008_122_440lo.jpg

 

 

WHAT HAPPENED TO HER BODY!? :blink: :blink: :blink: awful....

Posted
oh ok!

 

Here it's Madonna who's dominating every radio station and tv channels... no wonder it's still in the Top 10 while Mariah already bade "Bye Bye" to the Top 30 :ermm:

Here in our country, HC has a mobile promo that can win you more than $25,000 in cash prize :P

http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Posted
Same here. Vodafone is giving out free handsets if you're among the first 100 to download the entire album through them. And people are going for it. Now that's what I call promotion!! Sony suck and die :glare:
Posted
sony should learn from mimi, she's so cool :wub:
Posted
The only posters of TCH I've ever seen at record stores are 1/4 the size of HC and Mimi posters :P
http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Posted
well, i've seen MC posters in Romania too and with celine none and it's kinda sad. people don't even know celine released a new album while Mariah's album is quite known already.
Posted
What annoys me is that E=MC2 comes with the sticker blurb "the latest album from the Grammy-award winning superstar" while TCH only has "The much-awaited album from, well, whatever, okaaay, Celion Dion" :P
http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...