Bellamy Posted May 27, 2008 at 03:51 AM Posted May 27, 2008 at 03:51 AM I'm free to comment on whatever I saw here. I don't even care where she is though. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Nikosn17 Posted May 27, 2008 at 03:53 AM Posted May 27, 2008 at 03:53 AM (edited) Well... I didn't say that you don't have to comment. Edited May 27, 2008 at 03:53 AM by Nikosn17 Quote
dj4celine Posted May 27, 2008 at 05:22 AM Posted May 27, 2008 at 05:22 AM Now Bellamy's in this Slowly and surely, the lambs will take over this forum :mdr: Quoting Seb's lines "Celine = Flop, Mariah = Success" Quote
Black Kitten Posted May 27, 2008 at 06:54 AM Posted May 27, 2008 at 06:54 AM calm down people. celine and mariah rocks!!! Quote
Black Kitten Posted May 27, 2008 at 09:31 AM Posted May 27, 2008 at 09:31 AM LW TW artist / album label power index -- 1 3 DOORS DOWN UNIVERSAL REPUBLIC 28,997 3 DOORS DOWN -- 2 BUN B RAP-A-LOT/ATLATIC/ATL G 22,500 II TRILL 1 3 DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE ATLANTIC 18,285 NARROW STAIRS -- 4 JULIANNE HOUGH MERCURY NASHVILLE 17,499 JULIANNE HOUGH 5 5 LEONA LEWIS J RECORDS/RMG 13,470 SPIRIT 2 6 FRANK SINATRA REPRISE/RHINO 12,948 NOTHING BUT THE BEST 6 7 MARIAH CAREY ISLAND/IDJMG 12,708 E=MC28 8 NEIL DIAMOND COLUMBIA 11,288 HOME BEFORE DARK 4 9 DUFFY MERCURY 10,537 ROCKFERRY 11 10 TAYLOR SWIFT BIG MACHINE 10,340 TAYLOR SWIFT 7 11 MADONNA WARNER BROS. 9,834 HARD CANDY 3 12 JASON MRAZ ATLANTIC 9,248 WE SING WE DANCE WE STEAL too early for this, just 15%, but this week sales' been very good to mariah. Quote
VinnyT. Posted May 27, 2008 at 10:08 AM Posted May 27, 2008 at 10:08 AM United Kingdom - 73,000* Now they changed estimated sales in UK Official/Estimated* Total Sales:United Kingdom - 70,500* :confused: so confusing! Today:Official/Estimated* Total Sales: United Kingdom - 74,000* :confused: :confused: they should find a solution to be reliable Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Nikosn17 Posted May 27, 2008 at 10:38 AM Posted May 27, 2008 at 10:38 AM As long as Madonna and Leona are behind her I'm happy. But Leona isn't so... And there won't be any promotion for the next 1-2 weeks cause she is in Japan. (still there wasn't a promotional appearance there too) Quote
Prince Whiskers Posted May 27, 2008 at 10:53 AM Posted May 27, 2008 at 10:53 AM Speaking of Shaman Seb, I think he owes us an explanation for his latest signature. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Céline's Blues Posted May 27, 2008 at 11:05 AM Posted May 27, 2008 at 11:05 AM Speaking of Shaman Seb, I think he owes us an explanation for his latest signature. Well it was a short lived signature. It pictured Ophelia trying to sing a Sainkho song. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Prince Whiskers Posted May 27, 2008 at 11:34 AM Posted May 27, 2008 at 11:34 AM Well it was a short lived signature. It pictured Ophelia trying to sing a Sainkho song.Awwww. It was mesmerizing in an odd way. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
corr_azy Posted May 27, 2008 at 12:47 PM Posted May 27, 2008 at 12:47 PM I'm free to comment on whatever I saw here. I don't even care where she is though. It seems you do. Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted May 27, 2008 at 04:18 PM Posted May 27, 2008 at 04:18 PM (edited) As long as Madonna and Leona are behind her I'm happy. But Leona isn't so... And there won't be any promotion for the next 1-2 weeks cause she is in Japan. (still there wasn't a promotional appearance there too)According to www.mediatraffic.de Mariah's ''E=MC2'' Worldwide Sales 1.319.000 Madonna's ''Hard Candy'' Worldwide Sales 1.384.000 It looks like Madonna is ahead of Mariah and even without promo! Edited May 27, 2008 at 04:25 PM by Calypso Quote
VinnyT. Posted May 27, 2008 at 04:31 PM Posted May 27, 2008 at 04:31 PM As long as Madonna and Leona are behind her I'm happy. But Leona isn't so... And there won't be any promotion for the next 1-2 weeks cause she is in Japan. (still there wasn't a promotional appearance there too)According to www.mediatraffic.de Mariah's ''E=MC2'' Worldwide Sales 1.319.000 Madonna's ''Hard Candy'' Worldwide Sales 1.384.000 It looks like Madonna is ahead of Mariah and even without promo! Madonna maybe doesnt have promo in Usa but in Europe she has a lot of promo. In The last few days she was twice on leute heute - Germany- Few tv reportages in France and also in Italy they talk about her almost everyday on TV showing Cannes, the probably divorce etc etc and of course they always talk about her new cd video etc etc. So her promo is working very well in Europe Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
alextrusca Posted May 27, 2008 at 04:58 PM Posted May 27, 2008 at 04:58 PM As long as Madonna and Leona are behind her I'm happy. But Leona isn't so... And there won't be any promotion for the next 1-2 weeks cause she is in Japan. (still there wasn't a promotional appearance there too)According to www.mediatraffic.de Mariah's ''E=MC2'' Worldwide Sales 1.319.000 Madonna's ''Hard Candy'' Worldwide Sales 1.384.000 It looks like Madonna is ahead of Mariah and even without promo! so happy for Madonna. :clap: :clap: :giggle: :giggle: Quote
Nikosn17 Posted May 27, 2008 at 05:07 PM Posted May 27, 2008 at 05:07 PM (edited) As long as Madonna and Leona are behind her I'm happy. But Leona isn't so... And there won't be any promotion for the next 1-2 weeks cause she is in Japan. (still there wasn't a promotional appearance there too)According to www.mediatraffic.de Mariah's ''E=MC2'' Worldwide Sales 1.319.000 Madonna's ''Hard Candy'' Worldwide Sales 1.384.000 It looks like Madonna is ahead of Mariah and even without promo! I was talking about this week's US sales but anyway... and actually according to this site ( http://www.worldwidealbums.net/ ) the difference is only 7k so I don't know which one is the truth. Edited May 27, 2008 at 05:10 PM by Nikosn17 Quote
alextrusca Posted May 27, 2008 at 05:28 PM Posted May 27, 2008 at 05:28 PM still it is a difference, I'm sure though Mariah will outsell Hags. Quote
Nikosn17 Posted May 27, 2008 at 05:33 PM Posted May 27, 2008 at 05:33 PM I'm wondering what is she doing in Japan... already 1 day of her promotional tour there has passed and she has done nothing... Quote
Nikosn17 Posted May 27, 2008 at 05:52 PM Posted May 27, 2008 at 05:52 PM New Pics (but not from a promotional event) They are from Kamawanu Boutique: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/images/thumbnails/mariah-carey-tokyo-5278-2.jpghttp://www.celebrity-gossip.net/images/thumbnails/mariah-carey-tokyo-5278-6.jpg I can't understand how her body is changing so fast. Her boobs are now big again although a few weeks ago they weren't... Quote
VinnyT. Posted May 27, 2008 at 05:54 PM Posted May 27, 2008 at 05:54 PM As long as Madonna and Leona are behind her I'm happy. But Leona isn't so... And there won't be any promotion for the next 1-2 weeks cause she is in Japan. (still there wasn't a promotional appearance there too)According to www.mediatraffic.de Mariah's ''E=MC2'' Worldwide Sales 1.319.000 Madonna's ''Hard Candy'' Worldwide Sales 1.384.000 It looks like Madonna is ahead of Mariah and even without promo! I was talking about this week's US sales but anyway... and actually according to this site ( http://www.worldwidealbums.net/ ) the difference is only 7k so I don't know which one is the truth. world wide albums adds +7% for each week sales taken from mediatraffic Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Nikosn17 Posted May 27, 2008 at 05:57 PM Posted May 27, 2008 at 05:57 PM As long as Madonna and Leona are behind her I'm happy. But Leona isn't so... And there won't be any promotion for the next 1-2 weeks cause she is in Japan. (still there wasn't a promotional appearance there too)According to www.mediatraffic.de Mariah's ''E=MC2'' Worldwide Sales 1.319.000 Madonna's ''Hard Candy'' Worldwide Sales 1.384.000 It looks like Madonna is ahead of Mariah and even without promo! I was talking about this week's US sales but anyway... and actually according to this site ( http://www.worldwidealbums.net/ ) the difference is only 7k so I don't know which one is the truth. world wide albums adds +7% for each week sales taken from mediatraffic really ?... ok I just noticed that she has a mike in these new photos so it might be a promotional event. Quote
dj4celine Posted May 27, 2008 at 06:16 PM Posted May 27, 2008 at 06:16 PM I agree with Vinny. Maybe Madonna's not getting that much promo in the US but in other parts of the world like here in India she is getting huge promo. She's on the webpage of MSN , Indiatimes, Rediff, VH1 India, MTV India, billboards around the two largest cities in India - New Delhi and Mumbai (Bombay). All the major radio stations have "4 Minutes" on constant plays, they showed specials and intervies on major news channels. They even have the album selling on cellular service providers like Vodaphone and Reliance. If that isn't promotion, I don't know what it is The only music video channel that's playing Mariah is Channel [v] India and the radio stations have seemed to have abandoned her. Anyway, Hard Candy sold nearly 10k copies here which entitles Gold certification but IMI has been dead in certifying albums for months now The last album that they certified was Enrique's "Insomniac" which is set to become the highest selling album by an international artist in India with over 300,000 albums sold and it is still selling well. GULP! As per last sunday's IMI newsletter, E=MC2 sold nearly 5000 copies in the registered stores. So I would add another 500 copies for the unregistered ones. But a few weeks ago, The Times of India published an article that said Mariah sold over 5000 copies in 5 weeks but as per IMI's newsletter, it says something else. UGH! This is all screwed up! Record companies need to stop inflating numbers Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted May 27, 2008 at 06:25 PM Posted May 27, 2008 at 06:25 PM still it is a difference, I'm sure though Mariah will outsell Hags.Not quite sure. Don't forget Madonna will starts touring the world in only few months. This will increase her sales for sure. Quote
dj4celine Posted May 27, 2008 at 06:28 PM Posted May 27, 2008 at 06:28 PM I hope it's not another tour in the likes of the Confessions tour. I want the Taking Chances tour to be the biggest this year Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted May 27, 2008 at 06:28 PM Posted May 27, 2008 at 06:28 PM Oh well, nice to see that Madonna is getting that much promo Europe and Asia unlike here in Canada and USA! Quote
Nikosn17 Posted May 27, 2008 at 06:37 PM Posted May 27, 2008 at 06:37 PM (edited) I don't know what happened to Mariah's supposted tour in September... she stopped talking about it... no dates... I'm starting to think that she won't do it. This stupid marriage ruined everything Edited May 27, 2008 at 06:41 PM by Nikosn17 Quote
amelie Posted May 27, 2008 at 07:43 PM Posted May 27, 2008 at 07:43 PM still it is a difference, I'm sure though Mariah will outsell Hags.Not quite sure. Don't forget Madonna will starts touring the world in only few months. This will increase her sales for sure. Don't forget that Madonna is 2 weeks behind Mariah Quote
VinnyT. Posted May 27, 2008 at 09:34 PM Posted May 27, 2008 at 09:34 PM (edited) According to Hits 6th USA: 6 7 MARIAH CAREY ISLAND/IDJMG 42,976 -26%E=MC2 So Usa+Japan+UK= around 52k in her 6th week Edited May 27, 2008 at 09:34 PM by VinnyT. Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
GoldenLeaf Posted May 27, 2008 at 09:38 PM Posted May 27, 2008 at 09:38 PM According to Hits 6th USA: 6 7 MARIAH CAREY ISLAND/IDJMG 42,976 -26%E=MC2 So Usa+Japan+UK= around 52k in her 6th weekNot good as expecting.. Quote
corr_azy Posted May 28, 2008 at 01:57 AM Posted May 28, 2008 at 01:57 AM I don't know what happened to Mariah's supposted tour in September... she stopped talking about it... no dates... I'm starting to think that she won't do it. This stupid marriage ruined everything I didn't know she was planning a tour. I only knew she was supposed to do a one-off concert in Dubai. Quote
Nikosn17 Posted May 28, 2008 at 03:59 AM Posted May 28, 2008 at 03:59 AM I don't know what happened to Mariah's supposted tour in September... she stopped talking about it... no dates... I'm starting to think that she won't do it. This stupid marriage ruined everything I didn't know she was planning a tour. I only knew she was supposed to do a one-off concert in Dubai. There were some radio interviews where she said they are planning a world tour which has to start by the end of august or september. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.