anna Posted May 31, 2008 at 07:49 PM Posted May 31, 2008 at 07:49 PM You Tube Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-egqU6JkP4 Quote
Nikosn17 Posted May 31, 2008 at 07:56 PM Posted May 31, 2008 at 07:56 PM You Tube Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-egqU6JkP4 duhhh Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted May 31, 2008 at 09:52 PM Posted May 31, 2008 at 09:52 PM (edited) very pleasantly surprised when I saw that performance. hopefully it's live. she's easily navigating through the song without struggling on even the simple notes like she'd been doing a lot recently. great performance and her body looks hot. this better be the next single Edited May 31, 2008 at 09:53 PM by Your_Su_Phu Quote
Angel, You thrill me Posted May 31, 2008 at 10:48 PM Posted May 31, 2008 at 10:48 PM You Tube Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-egqU6JkP4 kinda sucked Quote http://www.lady-gaga.net/images/layout11/2.pngAlejandro Alejandro ALEALEJANDRO ALEALEJANDROOO
GoldenLeaf Posted May 31, 2008 at 11:29 PM Posted May 31, 2008 at 11:29 PM You Tube Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-egqU6JkP4 kinda suckedYeah, horrible performance from an untalented singer. Quote
Angel, You thrill me Posted May 31, 2008 at 11:39 PM Posted May 31, 2008 at 11:39 PM You Tube Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-egqU6JkP4 kinda suckedYeah, horrible performance from an untalented singer. i love your sig lol, Whitney is a natural beauty Quote http://www.lady-gaga.net/images/layout11/2.pngAlejandro Alejandro ALEALEJANDRO ALEALEJANDROOO
Black Kitten Posted June 1, 2008 at 01:12 AM Posted June 1, 2008 at 01:12 AM very nice performance. but i think the high notes are lipped. Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted June 1, 2008 at 02:55 AM Posted June 1, 2008 at 02:55 AM You Tube Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-egqU6JkP4 kinda suckedYeah, horrible performance from an untalented singer. i love your sig lol, Whitney is a natural beautylol! I'm glad you like it. It shows Whitney at her peak (of drugs abuse)! Quote
corr_azy Posted June 1, 2008 at 03:00 AM Posted June 1, 2008 at 03:00 AM very nice performance. but i think the high notes are lipped. It actually sounds pretty different from the album version. But even if they were lipped I think she sang it very well in the other parts of the song. I think it's pretty clear that this is one of her better recent live performances. It sure ain't perfect, but I think it's funny how some people are so biased in their own opinions to even see that. Quote
Nikosn17 Posted June 1, 2008 at 06:41 AM Posted June 1, 2008 at 06:41 AM (edited) You Tube Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-egqU6JkP4 kinda suckedYeah, horrible performance from an untalented singer. Excuse me Calypso this is even unreal for you to say. At least when I dislike someone I admit the good things he/she does. She may be everything else but not untalented. Edited June 1, 2008 at 06:44 AM by Nikosn17 Quote
alextrusca Posted June 1, 2008 at 09:07 AM Posted June 1, 2008 at 09:07 AM sincerely, I think it's one of her best performances this year. really liked it. but that dress didn't grow on me. but she was in great vocal shape. Quote
Nikosn17 Posted June 1, 2008 at 12:47 PM Posted June 1, 2008 at 12:47 PM (edited) New Pics: Mariah at Venus Fort (fans meeting) http://www.mariahdaily.com/picturegallery/2008/appearances/venusfort/38.jpghttp://www.mariahdaily.com/picturegallery/2008/appearances/venusfort/28.jpghttp://www.mariahdaily.com/picturegallery/2008/appearances/venusfort/44.jpghttp://www.mariahdaily.com/picturegallery/2008/appearances/venusfort/45.jpghttp://www.mariahdaily.com/picturegallery/2008/appearances/venusfort/7.jpghttp://www.mariahdaily.com/picturegallery/2008/appearances/venusfort/36.jpghttp://www.mariahdaily.com/picturegallery/2008/appearances/venusfort/30.jpghttp://www.mariahdaily.com/picturegallery/2008/appearances/venusfort/46.jpg Edited June 1, 2008 at 12:49 PM by Nikosn17 Quote
Nikosn17 Posted June 1, 2008 at 01:28 PM Posted June 1, 2008 at 01:28 PM (edited) Please delete the other post http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/8369/38ax4.jpghttp://img258.imageshack.us/img258/349/28mu7.jpghttp://img258.imageshack.us/img258/7937/44ur0.jpghttp://img258.imageshack.us/img258/6592/45mi4.jpghttp://img258.imageshack.us/img258/5711/54161294up7.jpghttp://img258.imageshack.us/img258/2851/36ib1.jpghttp://img258.imageshack.us/img258/7692/30wj8.jpghttp://img258.imageshack.us/img258/7272/46pi2.jpg Edited June 1, 2008 at 01:29 PM by Nikosn17 Quote
Black Kitten Posted June 1, 2008 at 01:31 PM Posted June 1, 2008 at 01:31 PM wow i luuurve the shades and the jeans! Quote
Céline's Blues Posted June 1, 2008 at 01:52 PM Posted June 1, 2008 at 01:52 PM Wow, stunning DIVAH!!!!!!!!!!! She's the best. So gifted, classy and sexy at the same time! Céline, watch how to promote an album! Although no, don't watch Mariah cuzz your album, Céline, is a logn lost FLOP and won't ever sell any more ANYWAY !!!!!!!!!!!! MAriah 4ever. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
alextrusca Posted June 1, 2008 at 02:12 PM Posted June 1, 2008 at 02:12 PM don't like the last photo, Mariah darling, please learn how to pluck your eye browsah, dear, you ain't got them good and i'm not jokan' LAMBS 4 EVA' kiss to ZA DIVA :wub: :wub: Quote
Angel, You thrill me Posted June 1, 2008 at 02:21 PM Posted June 1, 2008 at 02:21 PM Please delete the other post http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/8369/38ax4.jpghttp://img258.imageshack.us/img258/349/28mu7.jpghttp://img258.imageshack.us/img258/7937/44ur0.jpghttp://img258.imageshack.us/img258/6592/45mi4.jpghttp://img258.imageshack.us/img258/5711/54161294up7.jpghttp://img258.imageshack.us/img258/2851/36ib1.jpghttp://img258.imageshack.us/img258/7692/30wj8.jpghttp://img258.imageshack.us/img258/7272/46pi2.jpg UGLY WH#RE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://www.lady-gaga.net/images/layout11/2.pngAlejandro Alejandro ALEALEJANDRO ALEALEJANDROOO
alextrusca Posted June 1, 2008 at 02:29 PM Posted June 1, 2008 at 02:29 PM She's divine like the Christmas Night. :blink: :blink: Quote
dj4celine Posted June 1, 2008 at 05:59 PM Posted June 1, 2008 at 05:59 PM For some odd reason I didn't like the performance (I know I must be going ) even though her vocals seem to be spot on ... maybe I just don' like the song.. I don't know what it is, but I just didn't like it As for the pics, I love the one with the soft toys Quote
Prince Whiskers Posted June 2, 2008 at 10:11 AM Posted June 2, 2008 at 10:11 AM To second Shaman Seb's FANTABULOUS post: Mimi = LA PRIMERA IMMACULADA DIVA Celion = TOMATO JUNKIE Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
VinnyT. Posted June 2, 2008 at 11:12 AM Posted June 2, 2008 at 11:12 AM UK 7th week from #49 to #51 Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Nikosn17 Posted June 2, 2008 at 02:06 PM Posted June 2, 2008 at 02:06 PM (edited) Mariah just performed ''Hero'' and ''Touch My Body'' at TV show in Japan called ''SMAP X SMAP'' Can't wait to see it on YouTube.I'm more excited about ''Hero'' cause the last time fans heard it live was just after the end of TAOM tour. She sang it also at the end of 2007 but it hasn't been recorded so nobody heard it. Edited June 2, 2008 at 02:07 PM by Nikosn17 Quote
Black Kitten Posted June 2, 2008 at 02:09 PM Posted June 2, 2008 at 02:09 PM Hero? no way. she'll never perform it properly again. thumbs down. Quote
Nikosn17 Posted June 2, 2008 at 02:16 PM Posted June 2, 2008 at 02:16 PM (edited) Hero? no way. she'll never perform it properly again. thumbs down. The fans that have watched it said that it was pretty good. I don't know. I'll judge for myself but I hope it was good. They said the TMB performance was better than the one at Music Station. They also said that there were no cracks at all. This is actually the first old-Mariah song she performed this era. Usually she performs VOL, Make It Happen, I'll be There but this time nothing except for WBT and SIO(but SIO wasn't broadcasted) Edited June 2, 2008 at 02:17 PM by Nikosn17 Quote
Nikosn17 Posted June 2, 2008 at 02:47 PM Posted June 2, 2008 at 02:47 PM (edited) Huge update from Tokyo Hot 100 I'll Be Loving You Long Time - From #31 to #6 Touch My Body - From #6 to #32 Next Monday will be broadcasted a show called ''Hey Hey Hey'' that was taped yesterday. Mariah will be on late night music programme tomorrow night. She has a really good promo in Japan (unlike Europe and USA). Let's hope it'll affect her sales there. Edited June 2, 2008 at 02:49 PM by Nikosn17 Quote
Nikosn17 Posted June 2, 2008 at 08:12 PM Posted June 2, 2008 at 08:12 PM The performances were... bad. The first part of ''Hero'' was ok but after that... She completely lost her belting register. http://youtube.com/watch?v=r3d_BUDfCnI Quote
dj4celine Posted June 3, 2008 at 01:35 AM Posted June 3, 2008 at 01:35 AM I kinda loved the performance of "Hero". But that SMAP or whoever they were were just like It was really funny to see her perform TMB right after Hero I mean, an inspirational song and then a teaser Quote
Nikosn17 Posted June 3, 2008 at 05:58 AM Posted June 3, 2008 at 05:58 AM New Links: Hero: TMB: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKXdmNKZfbo Quote
Black Kitten Posted June 3, 2008 at 06:50 AM Posted June 3, 2008 at 06:50 AM i thought it was a nice performance. since butterfly, that's the way she always deliver hero, so we just have to deal with her "new" voice. but, where the hell they got the idea of putting Hero and TMB in one number? lol but it's a nice number. Quote
VinnyT. Posted June 3, 2008 at 07:50 AM Posted June 3, 2008 at 07:50 AM Italy 7th week from #49 to #94 Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.