Nando Férri Posted May 16, 2011 at 11:16 PM Posted May 16, 2011 at 11:16 PM ^^^^ Hey, you forgot about this one !!! If Walls Could Talk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bioh4Xq51u4Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery sexy! Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
volleyceline Posted May 16, 2011 at 11:26 PM Posted May 16, 2011 at 11:26 PM ^ He's right! I forgot about that one!! Good lookin Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ferjaacu Posted May 17, 2011 at 01:27 AM Posted May 17, 2011 at 01:27 AM (edited) Well Seduces Me is mostly the men around her that are acting sexy, not her She's just singing and trying not to stare... But she's sexy still... Anyway, what about this video?? http://youtu.be/2sw5UtLbaLc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sw5UtLbaLc When she and Goldman saw the video, he told her that it looked like an italian soft-porn movie... hihi Edited May 17, 2011 at 01:27 AM by ferjaacu Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Alex_Incognito Posted May 17, 2011 at 03:51 AM Posted May 17, 2011 at 03:51 AM As I said before, they are from a newspaper ( UK if I remember) I dont think a newspaper would fake 2 pictures like that. And if you take a look the legs you see its Celine. And if you look at the breasts, they weren't Celine's at that time. If you watch the bonus features on the ANDHC DVD or the ANDHC Single you'll see the photos she's actually posing for. In a white pant suit. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
volleyceline Posted May 17, 2011 at 04:24 AM Posted May 17, 2011 at 04:24 AM But she's sexy still... Anyway, what about this video?? http://youtu.be/2sw5UtLbaLc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sw5UtLbaLc When she and Goldman saw the video, he told her that it looked like an italian soft-porn movie... hihi OH MY GOSH!!!! The first time i saw that video i got SCARED OUT OF MY MIND!!!!! I soon realized she was SUPPOSED to look mentally unstable!!! I don't think she looks sexy in this video, i think it appeals more to emotion, and reason, and relationships rather than sensuality Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ferjaacu Posted May 17, 2011 at 09:13 PM Posted May 17, 2011 at 09:13 PM ^^^^^ I think you're confusing sensuality with sexuality :whip!!! hahaha... But it's ok... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
CelineTheBest5 Posted May 17, 2011 at 11:18 PM Posted May 17, 2011 at 11:18 PM (edited) And if you look at the breasts, they weren't Celine's at that time. If you watch the bonus features on the ANDHC DVD or the ANDHC Single you'll see the photos she's actually posing for. In a white pant suit.It doesnt prove that the pictures are fake, it can be little photoshopped here and there and its normal.About the DVD, if some pictures and sessions dont appear on it, so its fake? they didnt show all materials on DVD. She can change her suits many times in her home, its not only that one she wore. Edited May 17, 2011 at 11:21 PM by CelineTheBest5 Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
CelineTheBest5 Posted May 17, 2011 at 11:19 PM Posted May 17, 2011 at 11:19 PM But she's sexy still... Anyway, what about this video?? http://youtu.be/2sw5UtLbaLc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sw5UtLbaLc When she and Goldman saw the video, he told her that it looked like an italian soft-porn movie... hihi If I remember he said it about Je Sais Pas video. Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
celine28 Posted May 18, 2011 at 12:01 AM Posted May 18, 2011 at 12:01 AM But she's sexy still... Anyway, what about this video?? http://youtu.be/2sw5UtLbaLc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sw5UtLbaLc When she and Goldman saw the video, he told her that it looked like an italian soft-porn movie... hihi Well, actually Goldman refers to an Italian soft-porn movie not for the "Pour que tu m'aimes encore" videoclip but for the "Je sais pas/Next plane out/Call the man" videoclip^^ Quote
ferjaacu Posted May 18, 2011 at 02:48 AM Posted May 18, 2011 at 02:48 AM ^^^^ My bad !! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
volleyceline Posted May 18, 2011 at 02:51 AM Posted May 18, 2011 at 02:51 AM I want Celine legs Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Alex_Incognito Posted May 18, 2011 at 02:58 AM Posted May 18, 2011 at 02:58 AM It doesnt prove that the pictures are fake, it can be little photoshopped here and there and its normal.About the DVD, if some pictures and sessions dont appear on it, so its fake? they didnt show all materials on DVD. She can change her suits many times in her home, its not only that one she wore. Tu dis n'importe quoi. They're fake. You can see the same one with her head the same way. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
RLAAMJR. Posted May 18, 2011 at 03:07 AM Posted May 18, 2011 at 03:07 AM The sexiest Celine look is when she's trying to seduce me. lol I think Celine should have showed us more skin on that performance Quote
volleyceline Posted May 18, 2011 at 06:56 PM Posted May 18, 2011 at 06:56 PM ^ remember it's a family environment in Vegas Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ferjaacu Posted May 19, 2011 at 10:02 PM Posted May 19, 2011 at 10:02 PM ^^^ Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
MustangSven Posted June 10, 2011 at 01:20 AM Posted June 10, 2011 at 01:20 AM Interesting how our Love seems to enjoy flaunting her temporary c-cups. Or did she just forget to button up her blouse, and forget to wear a bra..... Quote In Love With This Gal
ImACelineDionFan Posted June 10, 2011 at 01:35 AM Posted June 10, 2011 at 01:35 AM ^^^^ Hey, you forgot about this one !!! If Walls Could Talk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bioh4Xq51u4 My favorite music video ever!! I always wanted that house! But definitely very sexy- haha Quote
volleyceline Posted June 10, 2011 at 03:25 AM Posted June 10, 2011 at 03:25 AM ^ I wish I had that house.... Me and heather devised a plan on how to get my dream house! I just need to fake a life threatening disease, and she's gonna burn down my current house, then call Ty! just kiddinn!!!!! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Haheather Posted June 10, 2011 at 03:30 AM Posted June 10, 2011 at 03:30 AM You were KIDDING!?!?!?! Oooopseeyyyyyyy Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c162f14a9595ca5d0be775a79a3775ff.gif "Live, for the one I love. Love, as no one has loved. Give, asking nothing in return. And love, until love wears me away. I'll die, and I know my love will stay. And I know, I know, my love will stay."
sazzlepop123 Posted June 10, 2011 at 05:44 AM Posted June 10, 2011 at 05:44 AM These pictures from the A new day... DVD Québec Version, I find are a total invasion of her privacy. I mean, she was generous enough, she trusted us enough to show what really happenes back stage but someone (I'm not blaming you Snowhite, don't worry.) broke that trust. It really pissed me off (Je trouve ça vraiment chiant!). You can't see anything. She's wearing a skin colour Gstring in the last photo It's not like when Britney Spears had her tampon hanging out then half her fanny hanging out on stage... Celine's just giving us an insight into what happens backstage and it's all SO fast. It's good that her team show us the things that go on backstage! If it bothers anyone then don't watch the backstage version Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
volleyceline Posted June 10, 2011 at 06:57 AM Posted June 10, 2011 at 06:57 AM You were KIDDING!?!?!?! Oooopseeyyyyyyy MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!! I said I was kidding!!!!! This limb-eating disease is fake! Now all I'm left with is burnt ashes and fake records oh heather!! The laughs go on and on! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
~Christian~ Posted June 10, 2011 at 10:57 AM Posted June 10, 2011 at 10:57 AM As I said before, they are from a newspaper ( UK if I remember) I dont think a newspaper would fake 2 pictures like that. And if you take a look the legs you see its Celine. Those pictures are real, made the same day as the André Rau photoshoot, or the same day as this picture:http://celinefan.org/gallery/albums/Photoshoots/034%20florida/85705_Image0081_122_304lo.jpg Quote
CELINE MARIE Posted June 10, 2011 at 11:48 AM Posted June 10, 2011 at 11:48 AM HOT she is always sexy Quote
volleyceline Posted June 10, 2011 at 06:37 PM Posted June 10, 2011 at 06:37 PM ^ that doesn't look like her, but it is pretty Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
puttybuddy Posted June 10, 2011 at 08:06 PM Posted June 10, 2011 at 08:06 PM Interesting how our Love seems to enjoy flaunting her temporary c-cups. Or did she just forget to button up her blouse, and forget to wear a bra..... I don't think Celine ever wears a bra! Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
volleyceline Posted June 10, 2011 at 08:07 PM Posted June 10, 2011 at 08:07 PM ^ she doesn't have to Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
celine-rc Posted June 11, 2011 at 12:12 AM Posted June 11, 2011 at 12:12 AM Agreed... Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
ferjaacu Posted June 11, 2011 at 07:25 PM Posted June 11, 2011 at 07:25 PM Hey !! She has to use them now !! hahaha Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
I Love You Posted June 11, 2011 at 07:32 PM Posted June 11, 2011 at 07:32 PM I don't think Celine ever wears a bra! Quote
volleyceline Posted June 11, 2011 at 10:34 PM Posted June 11, 2011 at 10:34 PM Hey !! She has to use them now !! hahaha Not for long.... POOF there they go! Fair well... Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.