Yakir Posted June 12, 2011 at 07:26 AM Posted June 12, 2011 at 07:26 AM I think all over the years Celine look amazing even in my opinion when she was a child, very beautiful person inside and out. In the late years like 90's and up she look more sexier. Quote This sentence says it ALL and starts allUne voix d'or dans un Cœur enfant http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/Celine-Dion-Ce-Netait-Quun-Re-125278.jpeg
celinemaniacaik Posted June 12, 2011 at 12:26 PM Posted June 12, 2011 at 12:26 PM Not for long.... POOF there they go! Fair well... Hahahhahaha!!! Nah I hope they stay!!!! I love de clothes she's wearing these days!!! I think she DOES wear a bra but an invisible one Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
volleyceline Posted June 13, 2011 at 02:02 AM Posted June 13, 2011 at 02:02 AM Hahahhahaha!!! Nah I hope they stay!!!! I love de clothes she's wearing these days!!! I think she DOES wear a bra but an invisible one Or maybe one of these.... SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_i2c_9pu-z7U/TQEvwGUAnII/AAAAAAAAAZ8/9o7qFDHzyRM/s1600/DailyTrainingBra.jpg Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ImACelineDionFan Posted June 13, 2011 at 02:25 AM Posted June 13, 2011 at 02:25 AM ^hehe! But her's probably has diamonds all over it... Quote
volleyceline Posted June 13, 2011 at 02:28 AM Posted June 13, 2011 at 02:28 AM (edited) ^ That, or pictures of her kids, like her pillows in her Vegas dressing room Edited June 13, 2011 at 02:28 AM by volleyceline Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
celinemaniacaik Posted June 13, 2011 at 07:17 AM Posted June 13, 2011 at 07:17 AM ^ That, or pictures of her kids, like her pillows in her Vegas dressing room REALLY!!!! O_o do hav a picture???????????????????????? Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
Sofie Posted June 13, 2011 at 07:33 AM Posted June 13, 2011 at 07:33 AM (edited) REALLY!!!! O_o do hav a picture???????????????????????? Here's pictures of the pillow http://celinefan.org/gallery/displayimage....p_display_media http://celinefan.org/gallery/displayimage....p_display_media Edited June 13, 2011 at 07:35 AM by Sofie Quote
ladylindsey Posted June 13, 2011 at 07:34 AM Posted June 13, 2011 at 07:34 AM (edited) Looks like she's actually clawing his back haha "Rene I'm gonna pull out THE CLAWWWW rawrrrrrrr" so that's where she got that from I think not wearing a bra is one of the sexiest things you can do for yourself, if you can "get away with it." You guys are cracking me up with your sexy Celine comments. I must say, I think her personality and kindness, confidence - just all around amazingness as a person- makes her even sexier. The whole nonchalant attitude is working for her too. You can't really care what ppl think. Edited June 13, 2011 at 07:56 AM by ladylindsey Quote
ferjaacu Posted June 14, 2011 at 10:02 AM Posted June 14, 2011 at 10:02 AM http://wuerziworld.de/Smilies/lol/lol33.gif Kailyn !!! You cracked me out with your comments !! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
volleyceline Posted June 14, 2011 at 06:09 PM Posted June 14, 2011 at 06:09 PM ^ "come back tomorrow, I'll be here every night... Yeah right" a little Celine reference there I agree with Lindsey about how Celine's personality throws sexiness over the edge lol and her genes, the fact of how skinny yet not overly skinny, that she is. Get me? Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
puttybuddy Posted June 15, 2011 at 01:51 AM Posted June 15, 2011 at 01:51 AM It's that smile!!! Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
ferjaacu Posted June 15, 2011 at 02:37 AM Posted June 15, 2011 at 02:37 AM It's that VOICE !!! The sexiest voice ever !!! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
volleyceline Posted June 15, 2011 at 03:04 AM Posted June 15, 2011 at 03:04 AM ^ that helps too with sexiness Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ferjaacu Posted June 15, 2011 at 04:30 AM Posted June 15, 2011 at 04:30 AM It helps a lot !! Like in "Seduces Me" Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Haheather Posted June 15, 2011 at 05:00 AM Posted June 15, 2011 at 05:00 AM I think they just make the dresses so she dosen't have to wear a bra! Lol! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c162f14a9595ca5d0be775a79a3775ff.gif "Live, for the one I love. Love, as no one has loved. Give, asking nothing in return. And love, until love wears me away. I'll die, and I know my love will stay. And I know, I know, my love will stay."
ferjaacu Posted June 15, 2011 at 05:05 AM Posted June 15, 2011 at 05:05 AM ^^^ I think so too... Specially with the one on The Reason and the one on MHWGO Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Haheather Posted June 15, 2011 at 05:15 AM Posted June 15, 2011 at 05:15 AM I bet she just likes to be "free" lol! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c162f14a9595ca5d0be775a79a3775ff.gif "Live, for the one I love. Love, as no one has loved. Give, asking nothing in return. And love, until love wears me away. I'll die, and I know my love will stay. And I know, I know, my love will stay."
celinemaniacaik Posted June 15, 2011 at 05:56 AM Posted June 15, 2011 at 05:56 AM Thank You Sofie!!!!! Hahahhahaha, I think every1 likes 2 be 'free' Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
empress Posted June 25, 2011 at 06:34 PM Posted June 25, 2011 at 06:34 PM I am new to the Celine Dion Forum. As I read through the discussions about the New Day video and the appropriate vs. inappropriate state of dress topic, I found it all rather silly. Has anyone here ever been behind the scenes of a play, a ballet or some other type of show? Especially in ballet/dance type shows, they drop the clothes right in front of everyone-both male and female. You must do quick changes and it is normal for all people to be dressing in the presence of everyone else. The human body is a beautiful thing. Only when we make it vulgar or overly suggestive does it become porn. Naked bodies do not equal pornography. It's the intent of the picture, production, etc.. that labels something to be inappropriate at some point. I enjoyed the behind the scenes footage. It is my favorite part of the DVD. How many people ever get to see what really goes on behind the scenes with a star as big as Celine? Not many! Thank you, Celine, for being so open and generous with your fans! 1 Quote
volleyceline Posted June 25, 2011 at 07:01 PM Posted June 25, 2011 at 07:01 PM (edited) ^ Well said! http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/74fd3133152ec3f78283078377d43d91.jpg Edited June 25, 2011 at 07:05 PM by volleyceline Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
C_Airin_D Posted June 25, 2011 at 10:50 PM Posted June 25, 2011 at 10:50 PM Hot.. Quote Want! Believe! Be patient! The only way for your dreams to come true!
ferjaacu Posted June 26, 2011 at 02:17 AM Posted June 26, 2011 at 02:17 AM to the forum empress and well said !!! And nice photo Kay... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
CelineDionFan710 Posted June 26, 2011 at 03:18 AM Posted June 26, 2011 at 03:18 AM well said empress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
volleyceline Posted June 26, 2011 at 03:44 AM Posted June 26, 2011 at 03:44 AM I think Celine looks stunning in that picture, so young! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
puttybuddy Posted June 26, 2011 at 11:56 PM Posted June 26, 2011 at 11:56 PM Well said Empress!!! I love when they put bonus footage on the DVD's. It is my favorite part too. I watch them over and over. Stars that seem larger than life are just every day people like us and it's a great way to get to know Celine a little better even if we don't ever get the chance to meet her. Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
empress Posted June 27, 2011 at 12:03 AM Posted June 27, 2011 at 12:03 AM Thanks, everyone, for the great welcome to the forum. It is fun to be able to state your opinion and get feedback. Quote
volleyceline Posted June 27, 2011 at 12:06 AM Posted June 27, 2011 at 12:06 AM ^It is fun! But you will discover some 'fans' to be very rude in their opinions Well said Empress!!! I love when they put bonus footage on the DVD's. It is my favorite part too. I watch them over and over. Stars that seem larger than life are just every day people like us and it's a great way to get to know Celine a little better even if we don't ever get the chance to meet her. I love the behind the scenes!!! Vegas DVD is sooo much fun to watch behind the scenes cause you feel like you're there... Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Sofie Posted June 27, 2011 at 06:57 PM Posted June 27, 2011 at 06:57 PM I am new to the Celine Dion Forum. As I read through the discussions about the New Day video and the appropriate vs. inappropriate state of dress topic, I found it all rather silly. Has anyone here ever been behind the scenes of a play, a ballet or some other type of show? Especially in ballet/dance type shows, they drop the clothes right in front of everyone-both male and female. You must do quick changes and it is normal for all people to be dressing in the presence of everyone else. The human body is a beautiful thing. Only when we make it vulgar or overly suggestive does it become porn. Naked bodies do not equal pornography. It's the intent of the picture, production, etc.. that labels something to be inappropriate at some point. I enjoyed the behind the scenes footage. It is my favorite part of the DVD. How many people ever get to see what really goes on behind the scenes with a star as big as Celine? Not many! Thank you, Celine, for being so open and generous with your fans! You're 100% right. to the forum, dear fan! Quote
beautyroses Posted July 10, 2011 at 06:58 AM Posted July 10, 2011 at 06:58 AM These pictures from the A new day... DVD Québec Version, I find are a total invasion of her privacy. I mean, she was generous enough, she trusted us enough to show what really happenes back stage but someone (I'm not blaming you Snowhite, don't worry.) broke that trust. It really pissed me off (Je trouve ça vraiment chiant!).if you see there is other part that she wants to change and try on new dresses, she is ready to take off and some one says no camera is there, someone really wanted to make a shot of her nude or at least topless. by the way love the body she looks so sexy Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
I Love You Posted July 10, 2011 at 07:03 AM Posted July 10, 2011 at 07:03 AM Welcome to the forum, Empress and well said. I love, the behind the Scenes of A New Day. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.