Alex_Incognito Posted May 14, 2011 at 06:23 PM Posted May 14, 2011 at 06:23 PM I agree but I think that what happened in Des Fleurs was an accident more than anything (you are talking about when she gets out of the bath, right?)Plus, I agree that she's sexy without being vulgar! It's true that there's a huge difference! An accident? Not a chance. They would have reshot it if they didn't want to put that in the scene, or edited the frame. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
celine28 Posted May 14, 2011 at 06:31 PM Posted May 14, 2011 at 06:31 PM Her sexist look was in 2002 filming of "Goodbyes The Saddest Word" Music video for sure! I agree she was so beautiful and glam in that videoclip. I also love her look in the "If walls could talk" and "I want you to need me" videos (Damn she's got so much charm!) Quote
celine-rc Posted May 14, 2011 at 11:21 PM Posted May 14, 2011 at 11:21 PM An accident? Not a chance. They would have reshot it if they didn't want to put that in the scene, or edited the frame. To be honest with you, I didn't noticed it until I started reading the comments at the bottom of the video and someone mentioned it. We barely see it! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
volleyceline Posted May 15, 2011 at 02:00 AM Posted May 15, 2011 at 02:00 AM I agree she was so beautiful and glam in that videoclip. I also love her look in the "If walls could talk" and "I want you to need me" videos (Damn she's got so much charm!) I LOVE HOW SHE LOOKED IN I want you to need me! Look at my signature pics! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ferjaacu Posted May 15, 2011 at 02:31 AM Posted May 15, 2011 at 02:31 AM ^^^^ Yeah, we know !!! (JK) Now, I loved the way Thomas spoke... I like that he was respectful all the time. That's how we all should be, like Celine is also... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
volleyceline Posted May 15, 2011 at 02:38 AM Posted May 15, 2011 at 02:38 AM ^ I know i'm just kidding haha Look at this sexy mama! http://www.celinedionweb.com/celine-dion/e...oc,010,128.html I'm sure you've already seen it. Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ferjaacu Posted May 15, 2011 at 02:44 AM Posted May 15, 2011 at 02:44 AM ^^^^ That link doesn't work !!! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
volleyceline Posted May 15, 2011 at 02:51 AM Posted May 15, 2011 at 02:51 AM ^ Sorry! here it is: http://www.celinedionweb.com/celine-dion/e...oc,010,128.html Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Mehdif Posted May 15, 2011 at 03:23 PM Posted May 15, 2011 at 03:23 PM for the ones that i made upset here, i changed my avatar to show my apology celine ROCKS ........................................................................................................ Quote
celine-rc Posted May 15, 2011 at 04:40 PM Posted May 15, 2011 at 04:40 PM (edited) ^ Nice avatar! And yes, I do accept your apology. I know VolleyCeline! I love that video! She is really hot! Edited May 15, 2011 at 04:41 PM by c'line-rc Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
volleyceline Posted May 15, 2011 at 08:05 PM Posted May 15, 2011 at 08:05 PM @Mehdif, I was noticing that naughty avatar!!! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Alex_Incognito Posted May 15, 2011 at 08:25 PM Posted May 15, 2011 at 08:25 PM @Mehdif--- that is not a real photo of Celine. It was doctored from a photo during the ANDHC era. She'e never posed like that before. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
volleyceline Posted May 15, 2011 at 08:36 PM Posted May 15, 2011 at 08:36 PM (edited) ^ photo-shopped right? Like this one: Edited May 15, 2011 at 08:37 PM by volleyceline Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
celine28 Posted May 15, 2011 at 08:49 PM Posted May 15, 2011 at 08:49 PM I LOVE HOW SHE LOOKED IN I want you to need me! Look at my signature pics! :yes: Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted May 15, 2011 at 10:16 PM Posted May 15, 2011 at 10:16 PM @Mehdif--- that is not a real photo of Celine. It was doctored from a photo during the ANDHC era. She'e never posed like that before.If I remember it was from a newspaper. And there are 2 of them from the photoshot. Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
ronpaola Posted May 15, 2011 at 10:25 PM Posted May 15, 2011 at 10:25 PM For me, in this video Céline is very sexy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJkJJ26zvvk Quote http://static2.dmcdn.net/static/video/741/223/49322147:jpeg_preview_medium.jpg
celine-rc Posted May 15, 2011 at 10:39 PM Posted May 15, 2011 at 10:39 PM @Mehdif--- that is not a real photo of Celine. It was doctored from a photo during the ANDHC era. She'e never posed like that before. They're not real pictures? Really? I really didn't know. I know I probably sound sarcastic but I swear, I had no idea. Wow. I leart something. So, who's body is it then? Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
CelineTheBest5 Posted May 15, 2011 at 11:12 PM Posted May 15, 2011 at 11:12 PM (edited) They're not real pictures? Really? I really didn't know. I know I probably sound sarcastic but I swear, I had no idea. Wow. I leart something. So, who's body is it then? As I said before, they are from a newspaper ( UK if I remember) I dont think a newspaper would fake 2 pictures like that. And if you take a look the legs you see its Celine. Edited May 15, 2011 at 11:15 PM by CelineTheBest5 Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
volleyceline Posted May 15, 2011 at 11:54 PM Posted May 15, 2011 at 11:54 PM For me, in this video Céline is very sexy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJkJJ26zvvk One of the comments says it was banned by some Canadian Music channels because it resembled strippers and bondage. Ohh Celine!!! It's a sexy video, but unfortunately in bad quality (fuzzy) Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ferjaacu Posted May 16, 2011 at 12:08 AM Posted May 16, 2011 at 12:08 AM One of the comments says it was banned by some Canadian Music channels because it resembled strippers and bondage. Ohh Celine!!! It's a sexy video, but unfortunately in bad quality (fuzzy) Really?? Banned?? Come on Celine !! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
volleyceline Posted May 16, 2011 at 12:45 AM Posted May 16, 2011 at 12:45 AM Really?? Banned?? Come on Celine !! IMAGINE?! They were just jealous Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
JasonFromTheMoon Posted May 16, 2011 at 01:11 AM Posted May 16, 2011 at 01:11 AM Did You Give Enough Love is DEFINITELY her sexiest video to date! It's Celine's only video that can be compared to Madonna and Cher's vids, even the Gaga ones lol I love it! Quote Welcome to the "Loved Me Back To Life" era!http://s10.postimg.org/j8wfwy3ah/Fotor0101825542.jpg
volleyceline Posted May 16, 2011 at 02:15 AM Posted May 16, 2011 at 02:15 AM Did You Give Enough Love is DEFINITELY her sexiest video to date! It's Celine's only video that can be compared to Madonna and Cher's vids, even the Gaga ones lol I love it! What about these? Misledhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK54SWlyCoM Goodbye's the Saddest Word It's all coming back to me now (long version)http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4eu0h_it...-now-celi_music Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
volleyceline Posted May 16, 2011 at 02:48 AM Posted May 16, 2011 at 02:48 AM http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/1997timeforpeaceawards.jpg Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ferjaacu Posted May 16, 2011 at 05:37 AM Posted May 16, 2011 at 05:37 AM ^^^^ Hey, you forgot about this one !!! If Walls Could Talk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bioh4Xq51u4 Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
vinhlcv Posted May 16, 2011 at 06:21 AM Posted May 16, 2011 at 06:21 AM When I look at Celine Dion sang on stage, in my extremely emotional. Celine Dion she is wonderful! Hope that one day recently she appeared in Vietnam so we have a chance to communicate with the idols of yourselves! I love Celine Dion is.. so.. many Quote
ferjaacu Posted May 16, 2011 at 07:26 AM Posted May 16, 2011 at 07:26 AM And what about here !!! http://youtu.be/TwQVMTuVJNQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwQVMTuVJNQ Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
RLAAMJR. Posted May 16, 2011 at 07:59 AM Posted May 16, 2011 at 07:59 AM The sexiest Celine look is when she's trying to seduce me. lol Quote
JasonFromTheMoon Posted May 16, 2011 at 02:55 PM Posted May 16, 2011 at 02:55 PM (edited) All these are sexy, of course, but they're just not as dirty as DYGEL, they're more classy and passionate And it's also about the feel the song itself gives, especially the remix is so "red lighted" lol Edited May 16, 2011 at 02:55 PM by JasonFromTheMoon Quote Welcome to the "Loved Me Back To Life" era!http://s10.postimg.org/j8wfwy3ah/Fotor0101825542.jpg
volleyceline Posted May 16, 2011 at 11:13 PM Posted May 16, 2011 at 11:13 PM Well Seduces Me is mostly the men around her that are acting sexy, not her She's just singing and trying not to stare... Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.