angelil78 Posted June 2, 2009 at 08:46 PM Posted June 2, 2009 at 08:46 PM Celine is always so generous with her partners http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_010.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_021.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_020.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_012.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_014.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_009.jpg OMG OMG OMG OMG where are the last pics from??? Why did she allow people to film her changing?? She is so not shy !! I loooooooooooove this topic! Quote
whineupemily Posted June 2, 2009 at 08:54 PM Posted June 2, 2009 at 08:54 PM Why did she allow people to film her changing??Because she's absolutely fantabulously amazingly amazing!Why else? :wub: :wub: Quote
angelil78 Posted June 2, 2009 at 08:58 PM Posted June 2, 2009 at 08:58 PM Why did she allow people to film her changing??Because she's absolutely fantabulously amazingly amazing!Why else? :wub: :wub: Oh that she is! Omg I´m still in shock after seeing those pictures Isn´t it a male standing behind her in the last pic?? Quote
Timster Posted June 2, 2009 at 09:09 PM Posted June 2, 2009 at 09:09 PM Why did she allow people to film her changing??Because she's absolutely fantabulously amazingly amazing!Why else? :wub: :wub: Oh that she is! Omg I´m still in shock after seeing those pictures Isn´t it a male standing behind her in the last pic?? I can't remember from the DVD, but judging by their hands I'd say it's a woman. Quote
whineupemily Posted June 2, 2009 at 09:38 PM Posted June 2, 2009 at 09:38 PM Why did she allow people to film her changing??Because she's absolutely fantabulously amazingly amazing!Why else? :wub: :wub: Oh that she is! Omg I´m still in shock after seeing those pictures Isn´t it a male standing behind her in the last pic?? She has a purty back Quote
angelil78 Posted June 2, 2009 at 09:47 PM Posted June 2, 2009 at 09:47 PM Now I wont sleep tonight haha, Oh dear, I´ve been through all the pics now. OMG she is so sexy! I´m not into women but when it comes to Celine wow haha Quote
ladylindsey Posted June 2, 2009 at 09:49 PM Posted June 2, 2009 at 09:49 PM LOL you guys are too funny. Doesn't Michel sometimes stand outside the door to make sure no one comes in, too? I thought I saw him do that on the DVD LILV. Those costume changes have to be so quick you can't really think about it, just strip and go. It's not like she has anything to be ashamed of, little miss skinny minnie. It's all women, too I'm sure. Probably people she's been with for years. Quote
angelil78 Posted June 2, 2009 at 09:52 PM Posted June 2, 2009 at 09:52 PM LOL you guys are too funny. Doesn't Michel sometimes stand outside the door to make sure no one comes in, too? I thought I saw him do that on the DVD LILV. Those costume changes have to be so quick you can't really think about it, just strip and go. It's not like she has anything to be ashamed of, little miss skinny minnie. It's all women, too I'm sure. Probably people she's been with for years. I know, I was just a little surprised she would allow it to be filmed like that But yeah, she got NOTHING to be ashamed of. Just little surprised Quote
whineupemily Posted June 2, 2009 at 11:54 PM Posted June 2, 2009 at 11:54 PM (edited) Celine WHAT WERE YOU THINKINGI know this is for "sexy" pictures of her -- but I couldn't help but post. http://i44.tinypic.com/296bg4.jpg Somehow, she still seems to pull it off Edited June 2, 2009 at 11:56 PM by whineupemily Quote
whineupemily Posted June 3, 2009 at 12:02 AM Posted June 3, 2009 at 12:02 AM http://i40.tinypic.com/14abdyw.jpg gorgeous, fabulous and seeeeeeexy absolutely! :wub: :wub: Quote
ladylindsey Posted June 3, 2009 at 01:01 AM Posted June 3, 2009 at 01:01 AM (edited) http://i40.tinypic.com/14abdyw.jpg gorgeous, fabulous and seeeeeeexy absolutely! :wub: :wub: I just watched this yesterday and I LOVE it. I think her hair is gorgeous here. Oh yeah and her voice is pretty awesome, too. René is one lucky man! Edited June 3, 2009 at 01:01 AM by ladylindsey Quote
whineupemily Posted June 3, 2009 at 01:03 AM Posted June 3, 2009 at 01:03 AM http://i40.tinypic.com/14abdyw.jpg gorgeous, fabulous and seeeeeeexy absolutely! :wub: :wub: I just watched this yesterday and I LOVE it. I think her hair is gorgeous here. Oh yeah and her voice is pretty awesome, too. René is one lucky man! Ive had the commercial on repeat ALL freaking day I remember when it first aired, and i heard it from the kitchen, i freaking RAN to the TV like yelling "MOM WAS THAT CELINE?! " I ended up recording the commercial on DVR and re-watching it like 930582 times :wub: She looks absolutely GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSS! Quote
Nando Férri Posted June 3, 2009 at 02:30 AM Posted June 3, 2009 at 02:30 AM http://i40.tinypic.com/14abdyw.jpg gorgeous, fabulous and seeeeeeexy absolutely! :wub: :wub: I just watched this yesterday and I LOVE it. I think her hair is gorgeous here. Oh yeah and her voice is pretty awesome, too. René is one lucky man! Ive had the commercial on repeat ALL freaking day I remember when it first aired, and i heard it from the kitchen, i freaking RAN to the TV like yelling "MOM WAS THAT CELINE?! " I ended up recording the commercial on DVR and re-watching it like 930582 times :wub: She looks absolutely GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSS! Oh yeah! She was AMAZING here! Pretty face, amazing hair, great body! She was perfect! Anyone has this in HQ or HD? Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
whineupemily Posted June 3, 2009 at 02:37 AM Posted June 3, 2009 at 02:37 AM http://i40.tinypic.com/14abdyw.jpg gorgeous, fabulous and seeeeeeexy absolutely! :wub: :wub: I just watched this yesterday and I LOVE it. I think her hair is gorgeous here. Oh yeah and her voice is pretty awesome, too. René is one lucky man! Ive had the commercial on repeat ALL freaking day I remember when it first aired, and i heard it from the kitchen, i freaking RAN to the TV like yelling "MOM WAS THAT CELINE?! " I ended up recording the commercial on DVR and re-watching it like 930582 times :wub: She looks absolutely GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSS! Oh yeah! She was AMAZING here! Pretty face, amazing hair, great body! She was perfect! Anyone has this in HQ or HD?I looked EVERYWHERE for the HQ version, but failed at finding it.It has GOTTA be somewhere, because that picture is about as clear as 2938529038529035 clouds in daylight. I am LOVING her hair like that! The color actually looks like it has a red tone to it, and it's gorgeous! And the length and everything! It's all working fabulously! i think they need to re-air this commercial for the 2009 Christmas season! Quote
Snowhite Posted June 3, 2009 at 11:55 AM Posted June 3, 2009 at 11:55 AM (edited) LOL you guys are too funny. Doesn't Michel sometimes stand outside the door to make sure no one comes in, too? I thought I saw him do that on the DVD LILV. Those costume changes have to be so quick you can't really think about it, just strip and go. It's not like she has anything to be ashamed of, little miss skinny minnie. It's all women, too I'm sure. Probably people she's been with for years. I know, I was just a little surprised she would allow it to be filmed like that But yeah, she got NOTHING to be ashamed of. Just little surprised OMG!You haven't bought A New Day DVD,yet? These caps are from there angelil78.And ladylindsey there aren't only women during her costume change.If you see the dvd, the people who were taking the videos were cameramen-different cameramen at each costume change.Aha... And at the end of River Deep Mountain High change she said to the people who were inside the changing room and probably only to the two cameramen ''You had a free show tonight'' .Anyway at every change Celine was completely nude.She was only with her tanga!And i m wondering why.How does she allow people -except her personal assistants- to be inside her changing room? http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_015.jpg Edited June 3, 2009 at 11:57 AM by Snowhite Quote
Selina286 Posted June 3, 2009 at 04:07 PM Posted June 3, 2009 at 04:07 PM LOL you guys are too funny. Doesn't Michel sometimes stand outside the door to make sure no one comes in, too? I thought I saw him do that on the DVD LILV. Those costume changes have to be so quick you can't really think about it, just strip and go. It's not like she has anything to be ashamed of, little miss skinny minnie. It's all women, too I'm sure. Probably people she's been with for years. I know, I was just a little surprised she would allow it to be filmed like that But yeah, she got NOTHING to be ashamed of. Just little surprised OMG!You haven't bought A New Day DVD,yet? These caps are from there angelil78.And ladylindsey there aren't only women during her costume change.If you see the dvd, the people who were taking the videos were cameramen-different cameramen at each costume change.Aha... And at the end of River Deep Mountain High change she said to the people who were inside the changing room and probably only to the two cameramen ''You had a free show tonight'' .Anyway at every change Celine was completely nude.She was only with her tanga!And i m wondering why.How does she allow people -except her personal assistants- to be inside her changing room? http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_015.jpg Maybe it's just that night. Celine probably wanted to let her fan to know EVERYTHING that goes on back stage... I can't believe Rene let they do it. Quote
ladylindsey Posted June 3, 2009 at 04:17 PM Posted June 3, 2009 at 04:17 PM Yeah it was for the dvd to show how CrAzY it is backstage. Makes you love and appreciate her hard work even more She's been having to do that kind of thing for yearsssss though, so I'm sure it's like "whatever" to her now, the main thing is making it back on stage on time! Can't have any shame in Vegas! But like I said, she's Miss Skinny Minnie anyway, so I'm sure she's not too self conscious. Plus she knew they wouldn't show anything on film. I used to have to strip down backstage for dance shows. Everyone else was doing it, you just kind of consciously not look and go really fast haha. A lot of the time we would tape our boobies over specific areas, so you wouldn't see anything. Just part of the show. I haven't heard her say "Free show tonight" haha I'll have to go back and watch that lol. That's cute. Quote
celinefan4life05 Posted June 3, 2009 at 04:41 PM Posted June 3, 2009 at 04:41 PM i think they need to re-air this commercial for the 2009 Christmas season![/b] yes yes I've never seen it on the tv. I've only see it on youtube so I wish they would.... Quote "My heart is beating harder than ever. I'm not different but I'm more grown-up. I have more strength; I'm stronger, I'm deeper, and I want to do it for my fans. It's all that matters."-Céline's comment on the "Taking Chances" album http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i160/carmel_15/singers/takingchances.jpg
ladylindsey Posted June 3, 2009 at 04:45 PM Posted June 3, 2009 at 04:45 PM I like how she says "most lovely" at the end. Too cute. Quote
angelil78 Posted June 3, 2009 at 05:31 PM Posted June 3, 2009 at 05:31 PM LOL you guys are too funny. Doesn't Michel sometimes stand outside the door to make sure no one comes in, too? I thought I saw him do that on the DVD LILV. Those costume changes have to be so quick you can't really think about it, just strip and go. It's not like she has anything to be ashamed of, little miss skinny minnie. It's all women, too I'm sure. Probably people she's been with for years. I know, I was just a little surprised she would allow it to be filmed like that But yeah, she got NOTHING to be ashamed of. Just little surprised OMG!You haven't bought A New Day DVD,yet? These caps are from there angelil78.And ladylindsey there aren't only women during her costume change.If you see the dvd, the people who were taking the videos were cameramen-different cameramen at each costume change.Aha... And at the end of River Deep Mountain High change she said to the people who were inside the changing room and probably only to the two cameramen ''You had a free show tonight'' .Anyway at every change Celine was completely nude.She was only with her tanga!And i m wondering why.How does she allow people -except her personal assistants- to be inside her changing room? http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_015.jpg I´ve bought the DVD well over a year ago but haven´t watched I just can´t watch it, it brings back memories from the show and that I can´t go back and see it But I checked the DVD and I´m going to watch the specials tonight. I can´t wait I´m not going to watch the show itself tonight though. I love those pics. Have been thinking about our lovely Celine all day. Oh, I´ve also wondered, when Celine was doing shows before she got together with René, do you think he was ever present when she was having costume change, and saw her naked before they got into a relationship?.. just wondering Quote
whineupemily Posted June 3, 2009 at 05:40 PM Posted June 3, 2009 at 05:40 PM yes yes I've never seen it on the tv. I've only see it on youtube so I wish they would.... NEVER? It's much clearer on TV, and it's totally alskdjfalksdfBesides the Chrysler commercials, and the Taking Chances Tour Promo on Lifetime, it's one of my favorite commercial :clap: :clap: This will ALWAYS be one of my favorite looks.The curly long hair, and amazing tan, alsdkfjaslkdf she looks so :wub: Quote
Snowhite Posted June 3, 2009 at 06:04 PM Posted June 3, 2009 at 06:04 PM Yeah it was for the dvd to show how CrAzY it is backstage. Makes you love and appreciate her hard work even more She's been having to do that kind of thing for yearsssss though, so I'm sure it's like "whatever" to her now, the main thing is making it back on stage on time! Can't have any shame in Vegas! But like I said, she's Miss Skinny Minnie anyway, so I'm sure she's not too self conscious. Plus she knew they wouldn't show anything on film. I used to have to strip down backstage for dance shows. Everyone else was doing it, you just kind of consciously not look and go really fast haha. A lot of the time we would tape our boobies over specific areas, so you wouldn't see anything. Just part of the show. I haven't heard her say "Free show tonight" haha I'll have to go back and watch that lol. That's cute.Yeah go and check the ''free show tonight'' thing Anyway it would be a great experience for them to see her completely nude Quote
Véronyk Posted June 3, 2009 at 07:14 PM Posted June 3, 2009 at 07:14 PM Well, she allows camera, but she knew that some picture won't be show on the DVD and Julie Snyder from Production J said that they take some precaution about this images. One of the guy from the production take the picture with Celine completely nude and break it in a thousand pieces and after burned it, so there's no way the images gonna show up on Internet. Probably discuss with René and Celine. Like it was said, it was propably just to show how crazy it is for costuime change. All the girls are in her team for a long time, so I think she doesn't care, for the cameraman, I don't know but Celine is not as shy as we can think Quote Taking Chances World Tour : 16 août 2008, Montréal22 aoüt 2008, Québec (Lévis)1e Septembre 2008, Montréal14 février 2008, Montréal15 février 2008, Montréal 13 février 2008 Day With all Celine's Fans !!!!! Céline: The Power Of The Dream
angelil78 Posted June 3, 2009 at 07:36 PM Posted June 3, 2009 at 07:36 PM Well, she allows camera, but she knew that some picture won't be show on the DVD and Julie Snyder from Production J said that they take some precaution about this images. One of the guy from the production take the picture with Celine completely nude and break it in a thousand pieces and after burned it, so there's no way the images gonna show up on Internet. Probably discuss with René and Celine. Like it was said, it was propably just to show how crazy it is for costuime change. All the girls are in her team for a long time, so I think she doesn't care, for the cameraman, I don't know but Celine is not as shy as we can think Yeah I think you are correct I wonder why she doesn´t wear underwear when performing. I understand the bra but the panties.. ?? Quote
ladylindsey Posted June 3, 2009 at 07:43 PM Posted June 3, 2009 at 07:43 PM I think she has a flesh colored thong or g-string on. I can't believe I'm talking about Céline's panties. I am officially a Céline nut. Can't have any panty lines, but still want some coverage! You can kind of see it in one of the pictures. Quote
angelil78 Posted June 3, 2009 at 08:03 PM Posted June 3, 2009 at 08:03 PM I think she has a flesh colored thong or g-string on. I can't believe I'm talking about Céline's panties. I am officially a Céline nut. Can't have any panty lines, but still want some coverage! You can kind of see it in one of the pictures. haha yeah it´s a weird conversation Ok I´ll go for that, well we have all seen her wearing short dresses and you can see her panties Quote
Claudette Posted June 3, 2009 at 08:38 PM Posted June 3, 2009 at 08:38 PM (edited) I think all of you scared the guys away with your discussion of Celine's underwear... When did Celine say ''most lovely''? Edited June 3, 2009 at 08:43 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
whineupemily Posted June 3, 2009 at 09:24 PM Posted June 3, 2009 at 09:24 PM I think all of you scared the guys away with your discussion of Celine's underwear... When did Celine say ''most lovely''? Hahahahahah I was totally thinking the same thing I was ALSO thinking that as well. maybe she meant on the DVD? Quote
whineupemily Posted June 3, 2009 at 09:27 PM Posted June 3, 2009 at 09:27 PM http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_015.jpg Her hair seriously looks FABULOUS. The color, curls, style, and cut are gorgeous Quote
ladylindsey Posted June 3, 2009 at 09:34 PM Posted June 3, 2009 at 09:34 PM I think all of you scared the guys away with your discussion of Celine's underwear... When did Celine say ''most lovely''? Oh I was talking about at the end of the Christmas Walgreens commercial when she sings "most lovely". She kinda scrunches her nose or something. It's cute Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.