luisnicole Posted May 23, 2010 at 09:29 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 09:29 PM wait for the best .... Quote
luisnicole Posted May 23, 2010 at 09:55 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 09:55 PM WARNING! The sexiest women alive. guarantee of heart attack Quote
luisnicole Posted May 23, 2010 at 09:59 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 09:59 PM SO I HOPE YOU HAVE IT ENJOY A LITTLE OF MY COLLECTION OF CELINE PHOTOS THIS ONE DRIVES ME CRAZY Quote
iamcelinefan Posted May 24, 2010 at 06:49 AM Posted May 24, 2010 at 06:49 AM SO I HOPE YOU HAVE IT ENJOY A LITTLE OF MY COLLECTION OF CELINE PHOTOS THIS ONE DRIVES ME CRAZY thank you so much I enjoy it Quote http://imados.fr/history/3/7/8/c-nedion.jpg I love Celine
iamcelinefan Posted May 24, 2010 at 06:51 AM Posted May 24, 2010 at 06:51 AM I love this one Quote http://imados.fr/history/3/7/8/c-nedion.jpg I love Celine
ronidion Posted May 24, 2010 at 07:06 AM Posted May 24, 2010 at 07:06 AM I always thought Celine was gorgeous, she has pretty eyes and amazing legs. Quote http://i49.tinypic.com/ei6np2.jpg
gafsa Posted May 24, 2010 at 07:21 AM Posted May 24, 2010 at 07:21 AM It looks like that All by myself turns her on http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/vlcsnap-2010-05-19-14h09m35s39.png Nasty Quote
MustangSven Posted May 26, 2010 at 07:44 PM Posted May 26, 2010 at 07:44 PM (edited) SO I HOPE YOU HAVE IT ENJOY A LITTLE OF MY COLLECTION OF CELINE PHOTOS THIS ONE DRIVES ME CRAZY Yes, awesome... as well as ..... Edited May 26, 2010 at 07:47 PM by MustangSven Quote In Love With This Gal
celinemaniacaik Posted April 27, 2011 at 01:09 PM Posted April 27, 2011 at 01:09 PM Shall we start this thread again Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
RLAAMJR. Posted April 27, 2011 at 04:41 PM Posted April 27, 2011 at 04:41 PM is this really Celine Dion??? http://www.fumed.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/celine-dion-en-maillot.jpg Quote
volleyceline Posted April 27, 2011 at 04:56 PM Posted April 27, 2011 at 04:56 PM (edited) ^ Yeah Sexiest Celine videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6F9uWuIpeo http://www.celine-dion-online.de/fotos/61-80/67.jpg Edited April 27, 2011 at 05:16 PM by volleyceline Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
puttybuddy Posted April 28, 2011 at 01:34 AM Posted April 28, 2011 at 01:34 AM is this really Celine Dion???http://www.fumed.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/celine-dion-en-maillot.jpg Yes, earlier in this thread someone documented where it actually came from! Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
volleyceline Posted April 28, 2011 at 02:57 AM Posted April 28, 2011 at 02:57 AM "I like it, I love it, I want some more of it!" Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
celine-rc Posted April 29, 2011 at 12:11 AM Posted April 29, 2011 at 12:11 AM I love this topic!!! Thanks everyone! I have to say, Céline is hot!!!! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
ferjaacu Posted April 29, 2011 at 10:31 PM Posted April 29, 2011 at 10:31 PM She is so beautiful !!! What a woman.. She really is the whole package !! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
celine-rc Posted April 30, 2011 at 12:04 AM Posted April 30, 2011 at 12:04 AM http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_012.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_014.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_009.jpg These pictures from the A new day... DVD Québec Version, I find are a total invasion of her privacy. I mean, she was generous enough, she trusted us enough to show what really happenes back stage but someone (I'm not blaming you Snowhite, don't worry.) broke that trust. It really pissed me off (Je trouve ça vraiment chiant!). Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
volleyceline Posted April 30, 2011 at 12:40 AM Posted April 30, 2011 at 12:40 AM (edited) ^ you're right, that's too far. no matter how good her body is! Edited April 30, 2011 at 12:41 AM by volleyceline Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ferjaacu Posted April 30, 2011 at 12:49 AM Posted April 30, 2011 at 12:49 AM It is too far !! But they agreed on let them show it I think. Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
celine-rc Posted April 30, 2011 at 12:53 AM Posted April 30, 2011 at 12:53 AM Yes, I agree that they knew that they were going to show it but they don't show that shot for that long so what I find just annoying that people took pictures of her and put them on the internet. I'm happy to know though that people understand what I meant. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
ferjaacu Posted April 30, 2011 at 04:51 AM Posted April 30, 2011 at 04:51 AM ^^^ Yeah, I know what you mean... But maybe it was not with bad intentions... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.