pascaladolphejean Posted February 21, 2009 at 10:42 PM Posted February 21, 2009 at 10:42 PM http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/2666/wma9711lc2.jpg I wish she could get this hair and this kind of dress back!...Even though I really love the RDMH outfit! Beautiful and sexy, but not at all vulgar - that is Celine! Quote
Boy Posted February 22, 2009 at 10:11 PM Author Posted February 22, 2009 at 10:11 PM Well, yeah, she looked really stunning at the ceremony Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
cpdumanon Posted March 3, 2009 at 02:24 AM Posted March 3, 2009 at 02:24 AM she's sexy here but i dont like her looks..... is this from her video? Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/2e5rrs7.jpg
Tyler1991 Posted March 3, 2009 at 05:46 AM Posted March 3, 2009 at 05:46 AM River Deep, Mountain High! Quote
Matias Posted March 3, 2009 at 06:14 PM Posted March 3, 2009 at 06:14 PM she's sexy here but i dont like her looks..... is this from her video? This is from the pseudo music video of Jours de Fievre from the INCOGNITo Tv special aired on Canda on September 27th 1987 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
Linn92 Posted March 3, 2009 at 06:20 PM Posted March 3, 2009 at 06:20 PM I loved her look in The Power Of Love !!! Quote
lost84 Posted March 3, 2009 at 10:09 PM Posted March 3, 2009 at 10:09 PM I loved her look in I'm Alive Quote
tearsinheaven87 Posted March 4, 2009 at 01:20 PM Posted March 4, 2009 at 01:20 PM :drool: :drool: *wanders off to have an extremely cold shower* Quote I was waiting for so long, for a miracle to come...30th May 2008, Croke Park, Dublin, Ireland15th September, Madison Square Garden, New York, USA Rip MJ - may your music live on x x x
CelineFan93 Posted March 4, 2009 at 05:41 PM Posted March 4, 2009 at 05:41 PM The sexiest video for me, where she seems to completely outshine her more than sexy normal self is in the Misled video! She is to die for!!!! But for me, she's always amazingly stunning!! Some of these pictures are actually Quote http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l445/Celinefan93/starssig.jpg Cath*
Timster Posted March 4, 2009 at 05:49 PM Posted March 4, 2009 at 05:49 PM I loved her look in I'm Alive She looked CGI so many times in that video! Quote
Petra5 Posted March 5, 2009 at 03:15 PM Posted March 5, 2009 at 03:15 PM gosh, i just read 33 pages Quote ...it's stupid
tamarasergiani Posted March 5, 2009 at 06:30 PM Posted March 5, 2009 at 06:30 PM I find Celine the most beautiful woman in the world and her body the hottest, the sexiest on the whole planet!!! I remember one of her old interviews, she said smth like: "If I haven't become a singer, I'd become a stripper or smn like this, coz I like to show off!" So, you were talking here about Celine as a stripper and while reading it, I imagined that she would look INCREDIBLY GOOD in that I-Met-An-Angel short black dress near a pole... Moving her thighs, lifting her long legs... turning her sexy butt... bending... Look at that picture! I like Celine's butt in it!!! BTW, the whole Refuse To Dance performance is absolutely stunning!!! http://leda.land.ru/Sexy%20butt.jpg live to love wrote: Shes soo sexy ....and Im a girl...hmm huh i think shes so hot and such a cutie but shes the only woman i feel this way about. I love her with the very natural look with very little makeup. To me a sexy Celine is a simple radiant Celine. *sigh* shes always hot. Well, actually, you're not the only one, girl! As I said to Boy not so long time ago - I think that to f..k Celine Dion is a normal wish for a man and for everybody else actually, coz she's TOO SO VERY MUCH SEXY & AMAZING!!! Koolan wrote:No one feels the same way about Celine as Cathy does Well, actually, I DO!!! And if you don't believe, ask Boy! He'll tell you all the truth about me! BTW, the very beginning of That's The Way It Is from Tapis Rouge is... mmm... no words! I ADORE CELINE MOVING HER THIGHS like that!!! Watch this performance, guys! Guys, it's just interesting to me, what part of Celine's body do you like the most??? You can name only one! I know, it's too difficult to choose, but let's do so: CELINE'S BODY IS THE HOTTEST & SEXIEST BODY IN THE WORLD. SHE'S TOTALLY PERFECT! But still what part of Celine's body do you like A BIT more then other parts? As for me, this is her breast! And I can do nothing about it! Have you really noticed that Celine's breasts are much more bigger now??? Now, Celine is really in the most beautiful period of her life!!! She's PERFECT!!! CELINE ROCKS!!! What is that interview?? Quote http://www.shaunoakes.com/images/celine-dion-concert.jpg My mail - MSN ** She is the best in the world! ** ** 7amuz ** J'irai chercher ton coeur si tu l'emportes ailleursMême si dans tes danses d'autres dansent tes heuresJ'irai chercher ton âme dans les froids dans les flammesJe te jetterai des sorts pour que tu m'aimes encore
cpdumanon Posted March 6, 2009 at 03:06 PM Posted March 6, 2009 at 03:06 PM she's sexy here but i dont like her looks..... is this from her video? This is from the pseudo music video of Jours de Fievre from the INCOGNITo Tv special aired on Canda on September 27th 1987 Thanks for the info.... Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/2e5rrs7.jpg
celinesale Posted March 6, 2009 at 04:46 PM Posted March 6, 2009 at 04:46 PM I prefer to think of Celine 'elegant sexy'. She is always dressed sexy, her clothes, her hair, her make-up but she always does it in such an elegant manner. Quote
mpa Posted March 6, 2009 at 05:21 PM Posted March 6, 2009 at 05:21 PM The sexiest video for me, where she seems to completely outshine her more than sexy normal self is in the Misled video! She is to die for!!!! I agree: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puzyUFWMLH0...feature=related Quote
Snowhite Posted May 26, 2009 at 11:45 PM Posted May 26, 2009 at 11:45 PM (edited) Celine is always so generous with her partners http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_024.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_025.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_019.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_010.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_021.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_020.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_012.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_014.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_009.jpg Edited May 26, 2009 at 11:56 PM by Snowhite Quote
celinerific Posted May 26, 2009 at 11:52 PM Posted May 26, 2009 at 11:52 PM OMG, Snowhite... the last three pictures are to DIIIIEEE forrr. :drool: Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Snowhite Posted May 27, 2009 at 12:00 AM Posted May 27, 2009 at 12:00 AM Oh yeah..A live striptiz in front of all these women... Quote
TEREFUNKEN Posted May 27, 2009 at 06:21 AM Posted May 27, 2009 at 06:21 AM (edited) MY 2 CENTS...some of my top 10 Edited May 27, 2009 at 06:23 AM by TEREFUNKEN Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img853/7437/dionunfinishedsong.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us
Snowhite Posted May 27, 2009 at 06:43 AM Posted May 27, 2009 at 06:43 AM So much sweat in the first cap..I bet that she was disgusted of touching them. What about this? http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk257/HelloMyLove-1/medium_Rene-Angelil--C-Bulls-22vlv.jpg Quote
Selina286 Posted May 31, 2009 at 04:17 PM Posted May 31, 2009 at 04:17 PM Wow!!! I always thought Celine was gorgeous... but now.... i dont know what do say... Quote
Celinedusolei Posted June 2, 2009 at 01:35 AM Posted June 2, 2009 at 01:35 AM (edited) i think, the sexiest look, is when she was pregnant with rene charles !!! she looks so freaking beatiful ! Edited June 2, 2009 at 01:36 AM by Celinedusolei Quote . http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/WorldTourSeeSig.jpg
ladylindsey Posted June 2, 2009 at 02:47 AM Posted June 2, 2009 at 02:47 AM She does have that mommy glow, she was so happy and beautiful! Quote
emily wong Posted June 2, 2009 at 04:44 AM Posted June 2, 2009 at 04:44 AM i think, the sexiest look, is when she was pregnant with rene charles !!! she looks so freaking beatiful ! our girl looks great in this hair style! more sexier Quote Everyone told me to be strongHold onAnd don't shed a tear
antonia-celine4eveR Posted June 2, 2009 at 07:39 PM Posted June 2, 2009 at 07:39 PM Oh yeah..A live striptiz in front of all these women... ...and MEN... look @ the 8th pic... :whistling: Quote http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3796/085389634265410122114lo.jpgPLEASE JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUPMy Youtube ChannelFollow me on TwitterMY TAKING CHANCES TOURQUEBEC(10-FEB-09)Cant believe it's been almost a year...<3
stevo Posted June 2, 2009 at 07:46 PM Posted June 2, 2009 at 07:46 PM Where was this? http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_021.jpg Quote
whineupemily Posted June 2, 2009 at 07:52 PM Posted June 2, 2009 at 07:52 PM i think, the sexiest look, is when she was pregnant with rene charles !!! she looks so freaking beatiful ! I actually didn't realize that was Celine until 2 minutes of staring at the picture .. wow Quote
whineupemily Posted June 2, 2009 at 07:53 PM Posted June 2, 2009 at 07:53 PM Oh yeah..A live striptiz in front of all these women... ...and MEN... look @ the 8th pic... :whistling: Quote
Timster Posted June 2, 2009 at 07:54 PM Posted June 2, 2009 at 07:54 PM Where was this? http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_021.jpg The rehearsals for Celine sur les Plaines, the night before the show Quote
Timster Posted June 2, 2009 at 07:56 PM Posted June 2, 2009 at 07:56 PM So much sweat in the first cap..I bet that she was disgusted of touching them. What about this? http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk257/HelloMyLove-1/medium_Rene-Angelil--C-Bulls-22vlv.jpg Yeah Celine looks nice there, so does Rene. I believe he's lost weight recently so I bet he looks great now for a 67 year old! 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.