celinefan5 Posted June 3, 2009 at 09:39 PM Posted June 3, 2009 at 09:39 PM LOL the things we talk about Quote
whineupemily Posted June 3, 2009 at 09:40 PM Posted June 3, 2009 at 09:40 PM I think all of you scared the guys away with your discussion of Celine's underwear... When did Celine say ''most lovely''? Oh I was talking about at the end of the Christmas Walgreens commercial when she sings "most lovely". She kinda scrunches her nose or something. It's cute She does? I totally didn't notice oh my gosh :wub: Everyone thinks it would be creepy to be woken up by Celine Dion laying under your Christmas tree ... um i think those candy canes they ate before they went to bed made them delusional. Quote
whineupemily Posted June 3, 2009 at 09:43 PM Posted June 3, 2009 at 09:43 PM LOL the things we talk about Are amazing! and would make Celine scrunch her nose like in the Walgreen's commercial Quote
ladylindsey Posted June 3, 2009 at 09:56 PM Posted June 3, 2009 at 09:56 PM LOL the things we talk about Yeah, we are on a break we have to find something to keep us excited. Apparently today it is Céline's panties or lack thereof and her scrunchy nose. Quote
angelil78 Posted June 3, 2009 at 10:02 PM Posted June 3, 2009 at 10:02 PM LOL the things we talk about Yeah, we are on a break we have to find something to keep us excited. Apparently today it is Céline's panties or lack thereof and her scrunchy nose. haha exactly But I really wouldn´t like her to see this conversation... or no wait, she would be so proud of it since she totally knows how sexy she is I decided not to watch the "A New Day DVD" because it would keep me up all night, just thinking about how wonderful she is. I´m gonna watch it on friday when I can afford to stay up all night thinking about her Quote
Claudette Posted June 3, 2009 at 10:05 PM Posted June 3, 2009 at 10:05 PM Today I watched ''Dirty Dancing'' (for the millionth time) and I immediately started thinking about Celine performing ''Eyes On Me'' (don't know why). That was definitely one of my favourite numbers during the tour... I loved it when she made that funny faces and pretended to be hot at the end... To cute! Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
whineupemily Posted June 3, 2009 at 10:07 PM Posted June 3, 2009 at 10:07 PM LOL the things we talk about Yeah, we are on a break we have to find something to keep us excited. Apparently today it is Céline's panties or lack thereof and her scrunchy nose. haha exactly But I really wouldn´t like her to see this conversation... or no wait, she would be so proud of it since she totally knows how sexy she is I decided not to watch the "A New Day DVD" because it would keep me up all night, just thinking about how wonderful she is. I´m gonna watch it on friday when I can afford to stay up all night thinking about her Hahahahaha she would be like " " then " "and I would be like " " then " " as for Rene .............. If you watch AND on Friday you can stay up all night dancing to it :clap: Quote
whineupemily Posted June 3, 2009 at 10:09 PM Posted June 3, 2009 at 10:09 PM Today I watched ''Dirty Dancing'' (for the millionth time) and I immediately started thinking about Celine performing ''Eyes On Me'' (don't know why). That was definitely one of my favourite numbers during the tour... I loved it when she made that funny faces and pretended to be hot at the end... To cute! Dudeeeeee SAME HERE! :clap: And then immediately after the movie is over, you rush to youtube to watch a performance of "Eyes On Me" alksdjflaskdfsdf :wub: Quote
Claudette Posted June 3, 2009 at 10:43 PM Posted June 3, 2009 at 10:43 PM Today I watched ''Dirty Dancing'' (for the millionth time) and I immediately started thinking about Celine performing ''Eyes On Me'' (don't know why). That was definitely one of my favourite numbers during the tour... I loved it when she made that funny faces and pretended to be hot at the end... To cute! Dudeeeeee SAME HERE! :clap: And then immediately after the movie is over, you rush to youtube to watch a performance of "Eyes On Me" alksdjflaskdfsdf :wub: Haha... yeah! That part where Patrick Swayze moves his hand down Baby's (I can't remember her real name) arm and she starts laughing the whole time made me think it would have been soooooooooooo funny if Celine would have started laughing during the parts where the dancer moved his had down her arm or across her stomach.... Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Belle Céline Posted June 4, 2009 at 12:12 AM Posted June 4, 2009 at 12:12 AM I think her best look was in the video If Walls Could Talk, she looks drop dead sexii!! Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
whineupemily Posted June 4, 2009 at 01:04 AM Posted June 4, 2009 at 01:04 AM Today I watched ''Dirty Dancing'' (for the millionth time) and I immediately started thinking about Celine performing ''Eyes On Me'' (don't know why). That was definitely one of my favourite numbers during the tour... I loved it when she made that funny faces and pretended to be hot at the end... To cute! Dudeeeeee SAME HERE! :clap: And then immediately after the movie is over, you rush to youtube to watch a performance of "Eyes On Me" alksdjflaskdfsdf :wub: Haha... yeah! That part where Patrick Swayze moves his hand down Baby's (I can't remember her real name) arm and she starts laughing the whole time made me think it would have been soooooooooooo funny if Celine would have started laughing during the parts where the dancer moved his had down her arm or across her stomach.... I absolutely ADORE Patrick in that movie! just saying :wub: DLAKSJFLKDASF yes!!!! Awww her laugh would be all adorable, wow now that you mention this stuff, I totally need to go back and watch the movie, and I can only imagine what i would think of, of Celine doing "I think her best look was in the video If Walls Could Talk, she looks drop dead sexii!!" I am a ghost right now, from watching that Quote
Belle Céline Posted June 4, 2009 at 01:09 AM Posted June 4, 2009 at 01:09 AM Today I watched ''Dirty Dancing'' (for the millionth time) and I immediately started thinking about Celine performing ''Eyes On Me'' (don't know why). That was definitely one of my favourite numbers during the tour... I loved it when she made that funny faces and pretended to be hot at the end... To cute! Dudeeeeee SAME HERE! :clap: And then immediately after the movie is over, you rush to youtube to watch a performance of "Eyes On Me" alksdjflaskdfsdf :wub: Haha... yeah! That part where Patrick Swayze moves his hand down Baby's (I can't remember her real name) arm and she starts laughing the whole time made me think it would have been soooooooooooo funny if Celine would have started laughing during the parts where the dancer moved his had down her arm or across her stomach.... I absolutely ADORE Patrick in that movie! just saying :wub: DLAKSJFLKDASF yes!!!! Awww her laugh would be all adorable, wow now that you mention this stuff, I totally need to go back and watch the movie, and I can only imagine what i would think of, of Celine doing "I think her best look was in the video If Walls Could Talk, she looks drop dead sexii!!" I am a ghost right now, from watching that Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Claudette Posted June 4, 2009 at 07:56 AM Posted June 4, 2009 at 07:56 AM Today I watched ''Dirty Dancing'' (for the millionth time) and I immediately started thinking about Celine performing ''Eyes On Me'' (don't know why). That was definitely one of my favourite numbers during the tour... I loved it when she made that funny faces and pretended to be hot at the end... To cute! Dudeeeeee SAME HERE! :clap: And then immediately after the movie is over, you rush to youtube to watch a performance of "Eyes On Me" alksdjflaskdfsdf :wub: Haha... yeah! That part where Patrick Swayze moves his hand down Baby's (I can't remember her real name) arm and she starts laughing the whole time made me think it would have been soooooooooooo funny if Celine would have started laughing during the parts where the dancer moved his had down her arm or across her stomach.... I absolutely ADORE Patrick in that movie! just saying :wub: DLAKSJFLKDASF yes!!!! Awww her laugh would be all adorable, wow now that you mention this stuff, I totally need to go back and watch the movie, and I can only imagine what i would think of, of Celine doing "I think her best look was in the video If Walls Could Talk, she looks drop dead sexii!!" I am a ghost right now, from watching that Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
MustangSven Posted June 4, 2009 at 03:50 PM Posted June 4, 2009 at 03:50 PM (edited) LOL the things we talk about Yeah, we are on a break we have to find something to keep us excited. Apparently today it is Céline's panties or lack thereof and her scrunchy nose. Perhaps these conversations should head over to Fun & Games: Topic "mmm..." Our Gal, never too shy to give the crowd a little extra !! And when you look closely... no accident, she's pulling up her dress with her right hand !!! Edited June 4, 2009 at 03:51 PM by MustangSven Quote In Love With This Gal
angelil78 Posted June 4, 2009 at 10:02 PM Posted June 4, 2009 at 10:02 PM LOL the things we talk about Yeah, we are on a break we have to find something to keep us excited. Apparently today it is Céline's panties or lack thereof and her scrunchy nose. haha exactly But I really wouldn´t like her to see this conversation... or no wait, she would be so proud of it since she totally knows how sexy she is I decided not to watch the "A New Day DVD" because it would keep me up all night, just thinking about how wonderful she is. I´m gonna watch it on friday when I can afford to stay up all night thinking about her Hahahahaha she would be like " " then " "and I would be like " " then " " as for Rene .............. If you watch AND on Friday you can stay up all night dancing to it :clap: I can just picture Céline making those faces Definetly going to have a nice Friday evening, just me and Celine Quote
whineupemily Posted June 4, 2009 at 11:24 PM Posted June 4, 2009 at 11:24 PM (edited) LOL the things we talk about Yeah, we are on a break we have to find something to keep us excited. Apparently today it is Céline's panties or lack thereof and her scrunchy nose. Perhaps these conversations should head over to Fun & Games: Topic "mmm..." Our Gal, never too shy to give the crowd a little extra !! And when you look closely... no accident, she's pulling up her dress with her right hand !!! Whoa .. I could say the same thing about that picture; seems like it should head over to the Fun & Games Usually I don't say "ew" to those kinds of pictures but ... Edited June 4, 2009 at 11:26 PM by whineupemily Quote
angelil78 Posted June 5, 2009 at 06:16 PM Posted June 5, 2009 at 06:16 PM LOL the things we talk about Yeah, we are on a break we have to find something to keep us excited. Apparently today it is Céline's panties or lack thereof and her scrunchy nose. Perhaps these conversations should head over to Fun & Games: Topic "mmm..." Our Gal, never too shy to give the crowd a little extra !! And when you look closely... no accident, she's pulling up her dress with her right hand !!! Whoa .. I could say the same thing about that picture; seems like it should head over to the Fun & Games Usually I don't say "ew" to those kinds of pictures but ... no don´t say "but".. those pics are great Quote
sazzlepop123 Posted June 5, 2009 at 09:14 PM Posted June 5, 2009 at 09:14 PM LOL the things we talk about Yeah, we are on a break we have to find something to keep us excited. Apparently today it is Céline's panties or lack thereof and her scrunchy nose. Perhaps these conversations should head over to Fun & Games: Topic "mmm..." Our Gal, never too shy to give the crowd a little extra !! And when you look closely... no accident, she's pulling up her dress with her right hand !!! Also, just before Celine pulls up her own dress, she tries to lift up Nanettes a bit (from the front view) Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
angelil78 Posted June 5, 2009 at 09:22 PM Posted June 5, 2009 at 09:22 PM LOL the things we talk about Yeah, we are on a break we have to find something to keep us excited. Apparently today it is Céline's panties or lack thereof and her scrunchy nose. Perhaps these conversations should head over to Fun & Games: Topic "mmm..." Our Gal, never too shy to give the crowd a little extra !! And when you look closely... no accident, she's pulling up her dress with her right hand !!! Also, just before Celine pulls up her own dress, she tries to lift up Nanettes a bit (from the front view) she´s just so funny and amazing haha, did Nanette try to pull it down? Quote
whineupemily Posted June 6, 2009 at 12:55 AM Posted June 6, 2009 at 12:55 AM LOL the things we talk about Yeah, we are on a break we have to find something to keep us excited. Apparently today it is Céline's panties or lack thereof and her scrunchy nose. Perhaps these conversations should head over to Fun & Games: Topic "mmm..." Our Gal, never too shy to give the crowd a little extra !! And when you look closely... no accident, she's pulling up her dress with her right hand !!! Whoa .. I could say the same thing about that picture; seems like it should head over to the Fun & Games Usually I don't say "ew" to those kinds of pictures but ... no don´t say "but".. those pics are great Mmmmmhm :laugh: aakjsdfksf she's just alskd! :wub: :wub: Quote
angelil78 Posted June 6, 2009 at 08:13 PM Posted June 6, 2009 at 08:13 PM Ok since seeing Celine half naked here, I just had to watch the Las Vegas DVD (that I´ve had for well over a year ) I have to say that Celine totally ruined my day!! I haven´t been able to think about anything else than Celine all day long!! I actually can´t wait until I get the chance to finish watching the DVD OMG ok those pics look a lot better after seeing the DVD And I had to watch the first half of the special twice (didn´t finish the entire special) because I couldn´t wait to start over and see it So I´ll finish watching the second half tonight and I can´t wait Quote
Defyxx Posted August 5, 2009 at 04:45 AM Posted August 5, 2009 at 04:45 AM AHH THIS TOPIC IS HILARIOUS. i freaking love it! lol okay, idk what it is about this picture, but its just so sexy. I think its the smirk http://i30.tinypic.com/8yddlh.jpg and of course.. the back. http://i26.tinypic.com/35lf0bt.jpg Quote http://i46.tinypic.com/2dv8vg7.pngdecember 6th 2008 <33march 20th 2011 <33july 24th 2011<33
Tyler1991 Posted August 5, 2009 at 05:03 AM Posted August 5, 2009 at 05:03 AM Love Can Move Mountains - Arsenio Hall ANDHC Special 2002RDMH - VegasIt's A Man's World - TC Tour Those are my top 4.. Quote
volleyceline Posted April 28, 2010 at 04:15 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 04:15 AM Wao you guys are a bunch of pigs I think her I drove all night video is the sexiest, even though it's not her in those scenes Lol if she hadn't worn so much makeup in that picture of her with the thong, she would've looked much better Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Snowhite Posted April 29, 2010 at 09:17 AM Posted April 29, 2010 at 09:17 AM http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/sexpe0.jpgThis is..hot Quote
Julia Posted April 29, 2010 at 08:22 PM Posted April 29, 2010 at 08:22 PM I have found these photos. On mine Celine on them looks very expressively and sexy Quote http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h317/al7n6awi/Celine%20Dion/CelineDion0153.jpg Oh how I love you baby baby baby baby
loveyouceline Posted April 30, 2010 at 03:16 AM Posted April 30, 2010 at 03:16 AM Celine is in her sexiest when she wear those short dresses and high heels. Especially her legs are the sexiest of her all. Quote http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs922.snc4/73590_165568513461072_100000237733148_448778_802415_n.jpg
loveyouceline Posted April 30, 2010 at 03:17 AM Posted April 30, 2010 at 03:17 AM Celine is in her sexiest when she wear those short dresses and high heels. Especially her legs are the sexiest of her all. Quote http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs922.snc4/73590_165568513461072_100000237733148_448778_802415_n.jpg
sexydebris Posted May 10, 2010 at 03:56 PM Posted May 10, 2010 at 03:56 PM that was hot..... great photos Quote
B.Jay Posted May 15, 2010 at 01:29 PM Posted May 15, 2010 at 01:29 PM What about Did You Give Enough Love video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJkJJ26zvvk...=1&index=41 Quote Halfway To Heaven... Let's Go All The Wayhttp://img541.imageshack.us/img541/8048/o2003.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.