celinemaniacaik Posted April 30, 2011 at 07:30 AM Posted April 30, 2011 at 07:30 AM I'm pretty sure Celine, Rene and de rest of the team knew ppl were gona do something like that and they knew the outcomes so maybe, Y'knw.........I dont know...... Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
ferjaacu Posted April 30, 2011 at 08:30 AM Posted April 30, 2011 at 08:30 AM Yeah, so am I... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
volleyceline Posted May 7, 2011 at 05:41 PM Posted May 7, 2011 at 05:41 PM (edited) Ok, so Yahoo is ranting and raving over this 'leggy-look', Cindy Crawford....http://l.yimg.com/k/im_siggkh2.aYA5JWfg7G786As.Gg---y626-x495-q75-n1/omg/us/img/27/6b/1323953253_12376863961.jpg Now look at Celine: Those calves don't happen over night, believe me. Edited May 7, 2011 at 05:41 PM by volleyceline Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
puttybuddy Posted May 7, 2011 at 07:48 PM Posted May 7, 2011 at 07:48 PM Celine is so hot!!!!! Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
ferjaacu Posted May 7, 2011 at 09:33 PM Posted May 7, 2011 at 09:33 PM And I love her legs !! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
volleyceline Posted May 7, 2011 at 09:50 PM Posted May 7, 2011 at 09:50 PM One of my life-long goals is to get legs like Celine's Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ferjaacu Posted May 7, 2011 at 10:01 PM Posted May 7, 2011 at 10:01 PM ^^^^ Maybe you could try or Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
volleyceline Posted May 7, 2011 at 10:04 PM Posted May 7, 2011 at 10:04 PM ^^^ I'll stick to my methods of working out... haha just kidding! I really am working at killer-calves! Hope to achieve them one day! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ferjaacu Posted May 7, 2011 at 11:40 PM Posted May 7, 2011 at 11:40 PM (edited) ^^^^ That's my method too !! hahaha... I'm not worried about my legs, but for my belly... I should stick to a diet, but I can't !!! Anyway, I'm gonna look more like René than like Celine, haha... Edited May 7, 2011 at 11:47 PM by ferjaacu Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
celine-rc Posted May 8, 2011 at 12:03 AM Posted May 8, 2011 at 12:03 AM (edited) Ah ! You're not going to end up looking like René, I'm sure ! Don't worry ! And even if you do ! I have the same workout method... I don't bother. I would love to have legs like Céline. I really should try to do some kind of physical activity other than Céline panick attacks... Céline is really, really hot !!!! Edited May 8, 2011 at 12:03 AM by c'line-rc Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
volleyceline Posted May 8, 2011 at 02:39 AM Posted May 8, 2011 at 02:39 AM Ah ! You're not going to end up looking like René, I'm sure ! Don't worry ! And even if you do ! I have the same workout method... I don't bother. I would love to have legs like Céline. I really should try to do some kind of physical activity other than Céline panick attacks... Céline is really, really hot !!!! I remember reading this so true comment on YouTube that went something like, "You know you can sing when you make a straight girl fall in love with ya!" I'm aiming for muscular calves! The only way mine look ROCK HARD is when I wear super high heels. Other than that, they look toned, but not SUPER muscular. Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
celine-rc Posted May 9, 2011 at 12:25 AM Posted May 9, 2011 at 12:25 AM (edited) I know. I'm the same way. Now that I'm wearing heels at school (I'm quite short anyway) it seems to be helping a bit... I'm sure you'll achive that goal! Keep working at it! Edited May 9, 2011 at 12:25 AM by c'line-rc Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
ferjaacu Posted May 9, 2011 at 12:42 AM Posted May 9, 2011 at 12:42 AM Yep, that's why high heels are so famous... They make legs look more stylized But you'll get to your goal soon, you'll see... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
volleyceline Posted May 9, 2011 at 02:32 AM Posted May 9, 2011 at 02:32 AM I know. I'm the same way. Now that I'm wearing heels at school (I'm quite short anyway) it seems to be helping a bit... I'm sure you'll achive that goal! Keep working at it! I can't stand wearing heels to school!!!! I have to walk long distances between classes, so it's an awful idea A friend and I went to the mall, and were trying on high heels, and the way my legs look with heels on, is the way I want them to look all the time!!! I even took a picture... Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Mehdif Posted May 14, 2011 at 10:21 AM Posted May 14, 2011 at 10:21 AM A REAL FAN OF HER DOES NOT MAKE A TOPIC LIKE THIS Quote
Mehdif Posted May 14, 2011 at 12:16 PM Posted May 14, 2011 at 12:16 PM (edited) I dont know what to say ... i have tears in my eyes ... how far can a human go ??? some of her photos are disgusting. not a normal human let others film herself changing clothes completelyshame on her, more than her , shame on her husbandafter seeing the whole topic , i learned somthing that ,nothing deserves to be loved too much now i am not a big fan of C.D , i just listen to her music from now on . Edited May 14, 2011 at 12:24 PM by Mehdif Quote
celine28 Posted May 14, 2011 at 03:04 PM Posted May 14, 2011 at 03:04 PM I dont know what to say ... i have tears in my eyes ... how far can a human go ??? some of her photos are disgusting. not a normal human let others film herself changing clothes completelyshame on her, more than her , shame on her husbandafter seeing the whole topic , i learned somthing that ,nothing deserves to be loved too much now i am not a big fan of C.D , i just listen to her music from now on . I don't agree with you, Celine is not vulgar she is always classy. It's not a shame to show on a documentary the backstage of a concert and the clothes changing (moreover we don't see anything from her anatomy so...). Which is a shame is the person who takes those pictures from the dvd Quote
Mehdif Posted May 14, 2011 at 03:15 PM Posted May 14, 2011 at 03:15 PM I don't agree with you, Celine is not vulgar she is always classy. It's not a shame to show on a documentary the backstage of a concert and the clothes changing (moreover we don't see anything from her anatomy so...). Which is a shame is the person who takes those pictures from the dvd i never said she's vulgar ,i say there is no balance between what she has done and her down to earth and family-oriented personality. Quote
celine28 Posted May 14, 2011 at 03:19 PM Posted May 14, 2011 at 03:19 PM i never said she's vulgar Yes sorry, i misunderstood what you said^^ Quote
Thomas Posted May 14, 2011 at 03:38 PM Posted May 14, 2011 at 03:38 PM i never said she's vulgar ,i say there is no balance between what she has done and her down to earth and family-oriented personality.But you realise these sexy photos don't show how she usually dresses in her day to day life? It's not like she goes out shopping with loads of skin on show or gets dressed in the open for everyone to see, she's always smartly dressed and she defintiely has class about her and the choices she makes when it comes to her appearance. When she gets on stage, it's different. It's like the part she plays as if she were an actress, with the short skirts and the false lashes. It's not real, it's showbusiness. When she's not on stage, there's no lashes, no hair, there isn't usually even any makeup! And she only allowed the quick change shots to be included in the DVD because that is exactly what has to happen, there isn't time for her to get changed in her dressing room - she literally has to drop everything behind a curtain while someone does her hair and someone else does up her shoes or gets her a quick drink. You can't afford to be shy when thousands of people are waiting for you and you have just over a minute to get changed. Celine is an open book, she wants us to see what happens to make the show as good as possible and if she has no problem with showing this process then neither do I. And anyway, Celine is young and attractive and she has a fantastic body. I see nothing wrong with having a bit fun and making yourself look glam now and again. She never goes too far, she knows exactly how to get the best shots without looking cheap or sleazy. Quote
Mehdif Posted May 14, 2011 at 03:52 PM Posted May 14, 2011 at 03:52 PM But you realise these sexy photos don't show how she usually dresses in her day to day life? It's not like she goes out shopping with loads of skin on show or gets dressed in the open for everyone to see, she's always smartly dressed and she defintiely has class about her and the choices she makes when it comes to her appearance. When she gets on stage, it's different. It's like the part she plays as if she were an actress, with the short skirts and the false lashes. It's not real, it's showbusiness. When she's not on stage, there's no lashes, no hair, there isn't usually even any makeup! And she only allowed the quick change shots to be included in the DVD because that is exactly what has to happen, there isn't time for her to get changed in her dressing room - she literally has to drop everything behind a curtain while someone does her hair and someone else does up her shoes or gets her a quick drink. You can't afford to be shy when thousands of people are waiting for you and you have just over a minute to get changed. Celine is an open book, she wants us to see what happens to make the show as good as possible and if she has no problem with showing this process then neither do I. And anyway, Celine is young and attractive and she has a fantastic body. I see nothing wrong with having a bit fun and making yourself look glam now and again. She never goes too far, she knows exactly how to get the best shots without looking cheap or sleazy. thanks for the way you speaki know she cares about her fans but , it would be better if she has not been filmed i admit i was a little too freaked out, still love her Quote
MustangSven Posted May 14, 2011 at 03:53 PM Posted May 14, 2011 at 03:53 PM But you realise these sexy photos don't show how she usually dresses in her day to day life? It's not like she goes out shopping with loads of skin on show or gets dressed in the open for everyone to see, she's always smartly dressed and she defintiely has class about her and the choices she makes when it comes to her appearance. When she gets on stage, it's different. It's like the part she plays as if she were an actress, with the short skirts and the false lashes. It's not real, it's showbusiness. When she's not on stage, there's no lashes, no hair, there isn't usually even any makeup! And she only allowed the quick change shots to be included in the DVD because that is exactly what has to happen, there isn't time for her to get changed in her dressing room - she literally has to drop everything behind a curtain while someone does her hair and someone else does up her shoes or gets her a quick drink. You can't afford to be shy when thousands of people are waiting for you and you have just over a minute to get changed. Celine is an open book, she wants us to see what happens to make the show as good as possible and if she has no problem with showing this process then neither do I. And anyway, Celine is young and attractive and she has a fantastic body. I see nothing wrong with having a bit fun and making yourself look glam now and again. She never goes too far, she knows exactly how to get the best shots without looking cheap or sleazy. Well said Thomas !I couldn't agree with you more. Quote In Love With This Gal
Mehdif Posted May 14, 2011 at 03:58 PM Posted May 14, 2011 at 03:58 PM Well said Thomas !I couldn't agree with you more. once a wise man said to me being obsessed with something will close our eyes and causes not to see the truth. Quote
MustangSven Posted May 14, 2011 at 04:28 PM Posted May 14, 2011 at 04:28 PM once a wise man said to me being obsessed with something will close our eyes and causes not to see the truth. Well fortunately there are lots of other topics in the forum that will interest you. Quote In Love With This Gal
celine-rc Posted May 14, 2011 at 04:30 PM Posted May 14, 2011 at 04:30 PM But you realise these sexy photos don't show how she usually dresses in her day to day life? It's not like she goes out shopping with loads of skin on show or gets dressed in the open for everyone to see, she's always smartly dressed and she defintiely has class about her and the choices she makes when it comes to her appearance. When she gets on stage, it's different. It's like the part she plays as if she were an actress, with the short skirts and the false lashes. It's not real, it's showbusiness. When she's not on stage, there's no lashes, no hair, there isn't usually even any makeup! And she only allowed the quick change shots to be included in the DVD because that is exactly what has to happen, there isn't time for her to get changed in her dressing room - she literally has to drop everything behind a curtain while someone does her hair and someone else does up her shoes or gets her a quick drink. You can't afford to be shy when thousands of people are waiting for you and you have just over a minute to get changed. Celine is an open book, she wants us to see what happens to make the show as good as possible and if she has no problem with showing this process then neither do I. And anyway, Celine is young and attractive and she has a fantastic body. I see nothing wrong with having a bit fun and making yourself look glam now and again. She never goes too far, she knows exactly how to get the best shots without looking cheap or sleazy. I agree with you Thomas. It is something that she has allowed us to see that. But the fans, to respect that choice, still shouldn't be posting the pictures of her changing like that. Yes, she decided to show it in the DVD and that's great, it's awsome but some people shouldn't abuse of that because she just might never do that again. Plus, other than the pictures from the A New Day... DVD, I agree that she's not vulgar (she wasn't vulgar in the DVD either just that that's another discussion). And I think it's normal that when she's on stage, she dresses more sexy than when she's driving her son to school. I would start to worry if she wore really short dresses and stuff like that in her everyday family life but she doesn't. Thank again Thomas! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
JasonFromTheMoon Posted May 14, 2011 at 04:33 PM Posted May 14, 2011 at 04:33 PM What the hell is the problem? If you think Celine does "porn-like" stuff in her backstage room, you should see what ALL the others do EVERYWHERE. Quote Welcome to the "Loved Me Back To Life" era!http://s10.postimg.org/j8wfwy3ah/Fotor0101825542.jpg
celine-rc Posted May 14, 2011 at 04:35 PM Posted May 14, 2011 at 04:35 PM (edited) I don't think Céline does porn-stuff anywhere. Never. I think it's good that she doesn't. I find she's perfect just like that. Edited May 14, 2011 at 04:38 PM by c'line-rc Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Alex_Incognito Posted May 14, 2011 at 04:50 PM Posted May 14, 2011 at 04:50 PM Oh, s'il te plait. Keep in mind that Celine showed her breasts in "Des fleurs sur la neige." The woman has a great body, and she's not ashamed of it. She wouldn't dress sexily if she didn't want people to notice. It's nudity and dressing styles, not pornography. There's a HUGE difference. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
celine-rc Posted May 14, 2011 at 04:54 PM Posted May 14, 2011 at 04:54 PM I agree but I think that what happened in Des Fleurs was an accident more than anything (you are talking about when she gets out of the bath, right?)Plus, I agree that she's sexy without being vulgar! It's true that there's a huge difference! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Nmj Posted May 14, 2011 at 04:55 PM Posted May 14, 2011 at 04:55 PM Her sexist look was in 2002 filming of "Goodbyes The Saddest Word" Music video for sure! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.