Sofie Posted July 31, 2011 at 06:37 PM Posted July 31, 2011 at 06:37 PM I just have to say I this look: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/user_images/2732000/CelineFan-2732828_453_604.jpg Quote
celine-rc Posted August 1, 2011 at 12:07 AM Posted August 1, 2011 at 12:07 AM I LOVE that picture!!! She's just so cute!!!! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
MustangSven Posted August 2, 2011 at 01:22 AM Posted August 2, 2011 at 01:22 AM I just have to say I this look: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/user_images/2732000/CelineFan-2732828_453_604.jpg I love it too.If only she'd drop her hands and the towel... 1 Quote In Love With This Gal
volleyceline Posted August 2, 2011 at 01:49 AM Posted August 2, 2011 at 01:49 AM ^^^ OMG!!!!! She looks amazing Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ferjaacu Posted August 2, 2011 at 02:04 AM Posted August 2, 2011 at 02:04 AM I just have to say I this look: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/user_images/2732000/CelineFan-2732828_453_604.jpg She looks so cute in this one !!! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
brujocrow Posted July 13, 2012 at 10:58 PM Posted July 13, 2012 at 10:58 PM You think Rene would've taken a close look at all of the footage ??...Indeed you captured the holy grail!!! I'm amazed this photo isnt everywhere...... Quote Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart
Celine Fan 77 Posted July 14, 2012 at 09:37 AM Posted July 14, 2012 at 09:37 AM I think her sexiest look was the 1998-1999 look. She looks hot in ALL the videos from All The Way... A Decade Of Song and I consider Let's Talk About Love her sexiest album. It's probably because of the mix of the photoshoot and the music. Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
PuraVida Posted July 15, 2012 at 08:59 AM Posted July 15, 2012 at 08:59 AM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fru5NydOBf0 Quote
volleyceline Posted July 17, 2012 at 06:08 PM Posted July 17, 2012 at 06:08 PM (edited) I think the picture they snagged of Celine for the Elvis tribute she looks amazing Edited July 17, 2012 at 06:08 PM by volleyceline 1 Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
PatrickDion22 Posted July 25, 2012 at 08:37 PM Posted July 25, 2012 at 08:37 PM I am obsessed with these two looks. Especially the first one. She exudes classiness. Quote Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/patjsully
celine-rc Posted July 26, 2012 at 12:07 AM Posted July 26, 2012 at 12:07 AM I agree ! She's so beautiful ! I really love the second one !!!! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Jeffieboi Posted August 4, 2012 at 04:34 AM Posted August 4, 2012 at 04:34 AM (edited) I was going to start a new thread, but I figured the staff may have put it in here, so I figured I'd save them the work since it kind of IS related. Anyway... I want to see Celine with short hair again. I don't mean TCOML era, or her lesbian cut era. No offense to the lesbian members I mean...come ON....that short blonde cut?.....that was VERY lesbian-ish...and I say this as a gay man. I'd like to see her with feminine short hair. I think back to her hair length in the IACBTMN music vide, or that live performace of her singing BYLM with Michael Jackon in the front row. It's been awhile since we've seen Celine with hair like that. For the past few years it's been pretty long with a slight wave in it, and some caramel highlights. I'm just very curious to see what Celine looks like now with FIY tour era length hair. I think she would look amazing! I would also love to see it really dark like in TCOLM and D'eux era color....keeping in mind I'm picturing a just-above-the-shoulder length hair. Edited August 4, 2012 at 04:36 AM by Jeffieboi Quote
celinedionfan1 Posted August 4, 2012 at 10:36 AM Posted August 4, 2012 at 10:36 AM I really hope she won't go back to short hair, it's just not the same Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
Jeffieboi Posted August 4, 2012 at 05:39 PM Posted August 4, 2012 at 05:39 PM ^ I don't mean SHORT short, but it's been the same length for SO long now. I'd love to see how she looks now with hair just above her shoulders. Quote
volleyceline Posted August 4, 2012 at 06:49 PM Posted August 4, 2012 at 06:49 PM ^ I don't mean SHORT short, but it's been the same length for SO long now. I'd love to see how she looks now with hair just above her shoulders.Like the '96 era 1 Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Bell Posted August 5, 2012 at 09:06 AM Posted August 5, 2012 at 09:06 AM I'd love to see how she looks now with hair just above her shoulders.Me too. It's time for a little change. Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Helen1981 Posted August 5, 2012 at 02:09 PM Posted August 5, 2012 at 02:09 PM I think she looks the sexiest in the "if walls could talk" video!She looks amazing, impressive!!!Don't get me wrong; I'm straight but I can imagine that you fall in love with her seeing that video.And ofcourse, she is beautiful!!! Always has been. Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/SurpriseSig.jpg Proud to be a Celine Dion Fan
Matias Posted August 5, 2012 at 05:35 PM Posted August 5, 2012 at 05:35 PM Like the '96 era Lovely, but too "90's look" is like the Jennifer Anistons "Rachel" haircut... Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
Jeffieboi Posted August 5, 2012 at 08:06 PM Posted August 5, 2012 at 08:06 PM (edited) Like the '96 era Yes exactly! I'd also be curious to see how it looks darker at that length, and without the poofiness on the top. Edited August 5, 2012 at 08:07 PM by Jeffieboi Quote
volleyceline Posted August 6, 2012 at 04:24 AM Posted August 6, 2012 at 04:24 AM No matter what she'll look great Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Fighter Posted August 8, 2012 at 11:04 PM Posted August 8, 2012 at 11:04 PM http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/33700207/Cline%20Dion%20%5E.jpg she must wear dresses like this one! she can be sexy and so much elegant together! Quote http://i49.tinypic.com/zy7rbd.png
celinedionfan1 Posted August 9, 2012 at 12:03 AM Posted August 9, 2012 at 12:03 AM No matter what she'll look great Except from the short blonde hair Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
Bell Posted August 9, 2012 at 07:01 PM Posted August 9, 2012 at 07:01 PM Yes exactly! I'd also be curious to see how it looks darker at that length, and without the poofiness on the top.Darker would be great! Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
smash Posted August 9, 2012 at 08:40 PM Posted August 9, 2012 at 08:40 PM I would love her with shorter hair again, but it must be like in the "Misled" video, with the blue top. She is sooo sexy there, that hair style now really suited her. Not the very short blond hair from 2003, that did not look nice at all. Quote
celine-rc Posted August 9, 2012 at 11:40 PM Posted August 9, 2012 at 11:40 PM Darker would be great! Yes, darker would be great ! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Jeffieboi Posted August 11, 2012 at 07:27 AM Posted August 11, 2012 at 07:27 AM I would love her with shorter hair again, but it must be like in the "Misled" video, with the blue top. She is sooo sexy there, that hair style now really suited her. Not the very short blond hair from 2003, that did not look nice at all. Ehhhh....I wasn't crazy about that length. I'd say just a little bit longer, and completely straight so it looks more feminine. One thing that's VERY unique about Celine, is that changes in her hair make her look like a COMPLETELY different person. When Mariah Carey went from dark to light hair.....she looked like the same person, just a different hair color. Same can be said about Whitney, Britney, Christina, Gaga, Katy, Rihanna, etc. But Celine always looks REALLY different. If she changes the color, length, style, etc.....she always looks like a completely different person! That's a very unique quality to have in an individual....and it makes every single change they make, very exciting to see for the first time. Quote
brujocrow Posted September 29, 2012 at 11:15 PM Posted September 29, 2012 at 11:15 PM Guys, I have a question for all of you! Could you tell me how is it possible for a person to be SO DAMN SEXY???!!! I'm going crazy about Celine's appearance and her manner to present herself... Oh, Gosh! She's TOO SO VERY MUCH SEXY!!! Especially when she poses in front of cameras...These pictures... She's just killing me... Especially the first ones... even though the quality of the pics is not good enough, still you can see her beautiful breast with hardened nipples... I'm sorry, I've told you already this is my favourite part of her body. So I can't just keep silent about it! Well, I don't think you have anything against, right? Well... Hmm... okay... No more comments here... Well, one more thing... My answer to the question "In what song do you consider Celine's voice to be the sexiest" or smth like that, would be "WHY OH WHY"!!! I adore her monotonous, exhausted and a bit hoarse voice during the whole song... But when it comes to 4:31 and till the very end of this song, I'm just going crazy! I can't listen to THIS and speak or do something at the same time... This kind of breathing-whispering is the most amazing sound I've ever heard from Celine's lips! When I happened to hear this sound yesterday, I got so much excited: my heart began pounding and my breathing became more frequent... Luckily my boyfriend was in the next room... lying on the bed and watching If Walls Could Talk with even more frequent breathing then mine... Hey, guys, does anyone have any compromising stuff about Celine??? I've heard (I don't know, maybe it's not true) that on some Italian p**** website you could get Celine & Rene's home video, where you can see Celine's everything, if you pay $30. Do you know if it's true? I doubt whether "Celine's everything" costs only $30! I wish Celine did a photoshoot either in some sexy underwear or topless for some famous magazine... Well, I mean, not just taking off her top... showing her breasts... taken... that's it! No, I think that an ability to take your clothes in a beautiful way is a piece of art. Not nesessarily showing her naked breast, but, how to say, covering it with her hands or something! Her amazing body + a good, stylish photographer + black and white photoshoot... Oh, Gosh, it's my fondest dream EVER! Well, I wish a famous Ellen Von Unwerth would photograph Celine. She used to do many nice & very stylish photoshoots for Mylene Farmer. Under Celine's pics you can see some of Mylene's by Ellen Von Unwerth... That's EXACTLY what I'm talking about! P.S. The last Celine's pictures are REALLY NICE!!! Legs, especially... Please do not share pics containing the CC text. Some are removed.I too am totally infatuated with celine. She should do a fully nude photo shoot and just keep it to herself if she wants. maybe later in life she would want to share her stunning body with her fans or not. I dont think of myself as particularly lewd or perverted but celine makes my heart race and any skin she shows just makes me walk ten feet off the ground. not proud of it, it is infatuation, but thats just the way it is. Quote Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart
lllBeautifulll Posted September 30, 2012 at 01:19 AM Posted September 30, 2012 at 01:19 AM She's quite damn sexy in Did you give enough love Quote
lllBeautifulll Posted September 30, 2012 at 01:24 AM Posted September 30, 2012 at 01:24 AM ..and she's so beautiful, sexy and sophisticate on the cover of the Let's talk about love album with the smokey eyes. Quote
Harys Brilliants Posted September 30, 2012 at 02:53 PM Posted September 30, 2012 at 02:53 PM It's about celine's Fashion style. like hair, dress, accessories, make up, shoes and so on. The question is WHICH DO YOU THINK THE BEST??? give best answer. Let start from me, I like her with really dark colour (dark brown)+ very long hair + straight hair. I don't like her wavy hair (hair with wave) like she's using right now. I know it will make her face look fuller (she's very thin, right), but it makes her look older than it must be. I don't like her hair with bright colour, it's not natural i thought. It's look fake. Especially when her color hair looks similar with her skin. It's ugly. I like her much when she used very minimal make up, it's look natural, beauty, pure, and younger. she's very beauty with this kind of make up, especially with dark pink lipstick. I hate her face when she used too much make up, especially with eyebrow and eyeshadow, it's make her look very older and like a ghost, especially in taking chances video clip. She look great on video music with less make up, like that's the way it is And tell him. i like when she wore a very glamour night gown, it's classy elegant glamour pure beauty but still sexy. But i love her more when she wore modern skinny jeans with catchy t-shirt, like she wore on 2000 singing that's the way it is. She looks energic, catchy, cool, modern, and young. What dress i hate is the dress she wore without any bra, showing her flat breast. I like al of her shoes, especially very high heels one. I love when she wore booth shoes. I love her when she wore a diamond that very shining and big accessories for her ears. It's my opinion. How about you? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.