brujocrow Posted December 15, 2013 at 02:10 AM Posted December 15, 2013 at 02:10 AM what are those skimpy outfits the women wear in Rocky Horror Picture Show? Celine could easily pull that off. Quote Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart
quaizee Posted December 15, 2013 at 02:38 AM Posted December 15, 2013 at 02:38 AM (edited) Her boob is pointy like Madonna! IndeedShe has the power to provoke thisI hate that guy touching my beau... (Do you remember Céline's reaction when he did this?!??! it was hilarious! ) Edited December 15, 2013 at 02:39 AM by quaizee 3 Quote
brujocrow Posted December 15, 2013 at 04:04 AM Posted December 15, 2013 at 04:04 AM IndeedShe has the power to provoke thisI hate that guy touching my beau... (Do you remember Céline's reaction when he did this?!??! it was hilarious! )what did she do? Quote Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart
quaizee Posted December 15, 2013 at 08:12 AM Posted December 15, 2013 at 08:12 AM what did she do? Around 3.30 min. I really love that dress! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQOsAQjNEP4 2 Quote
brujocrow Posted December 15, 2013 at 04:13 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 04:13 PM she has a great sense of humor 2 Quote Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart
smash Posted December 15, 2013 at 06:46 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 06:46 PM In my opinion, the sexiest is when she has her hair darker as it really brings out her dark beautiful eyes Oh my word, and she does have the most beautiful colour eyes, and the shape of eyes, without false eyelashes!!! It's almost like HER left eye, like sort of goes a little up, like Bambi eyes. It is sooo cute. Gorgeous eyes, no false lashes, she should stop wearing them now. She is a lot prettier without them. But this is only what I think though. Sharon 3 Quote
smash Posted December 15, 2013 at 07:02 PM Posted December 15, 2013 at 07:02 PM Soundcheck Sur Les Plaines Part 2. Look up above Ok, thanks. Have been away for a couple of weeks, and for some reason, my iPad is not showing all the video things, it's just big blank spaces. Anyway, but came back home today. My son is fixing my main computer, putting in a new hard drive, but still has to transfer everything from old drive etc, etc. will still take a while. Thanks again, appreciate it. Sharon 1 Quote
baldanito Posted December 17, 2013 at 04:37 PM Posted December 17, 2013 at 04:37 PM Celine is always so generous with her partners http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_024.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_025.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_019.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_010.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_021.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_020.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_012.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_014.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_009.jpg SNOWHITE CAN YOU POST THE VIDEO OF THIS MOMENT OR SEND ME WHIT A MAIL???? Quote
sazzlepop123 Posted December 18, 2013 at 12:00 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 12:00 PM Oh my word, and she does have the most beautiful colour eyes, and the shape of eyes, without false eyelashes!!! It's almost like HER left eye, like sort of goes a little up, like Bambi eyes. It is sooo cute. Gorgeous eyes, no false lashes, she should stop wearing them now. She is a lot prettier without them. But this is only what I think though. Sharon Her eyes just melt you! 1 Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
smash Posted December 18, 2013 at 08:57 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 08:57 PM Her eyes just melt you!I know, you're so right. The most gorgeous eyes. If we could stare into her eyes for a little while, we would have melted away loooong ago, ha ha!! We can dream right? Ah well. Sharon Quote
LukeD Posted December 19, 2013 at 06:25 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 06:25 AM By miles her sexiest performance: 5 Quote
brujocrow Posted December 21, 2013 at 03:12 PM Posted December 21, 2013 at 03:12 PM Celines towel boy. Where do I apply? 1 Quote Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart
mike_z Posted December 21, 2013 at 05:13 PM Posted December 21, 2013 at 05:13 PM Some more photos... I basically love whenever her hair looks darker. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm DARK HAIR http://lookpic.com/c1/i2/2118/qUeDS1C.jpeg 5 Quote
Javito Posted December 22, 2013 at 12:26 PM Posted December 22, 2013 at 12:26 PM ^ SEXIEST clip EVER!!! :yes: :yes: 4 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Jessyka Posted December 22, 2013 at 12:36 PM Posted December 22, 2013 at 12:36 PM Dark hair Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Lu CelineFan Posted December 22, 2013 at 09:40 PM Posted December 22, 2013 at 09:40 PM (edited) I like these dark tones http://img2-3.timeinc.net/people/i/2010/news/101220/celine-dion-3-240.jpg http://www.1p-entretenimiento.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/images.jpg Edited December 22, 2013 at 09:40 PM by Lu Georgia 2 Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
Jessyka Posted December 23, 2013 at 03:00 PM Posted December 23, 2013 at 03:00 PM I remember that someone on here (don't remember who, sorry) had a photo of Celine in their signature with the quote 'and then God created Celine's eyes', and that sums it up for me. Her eyes are mesmerizing. I remember feeling that my legs were giving up a little when Celine looked me in the eye for the first time. 3 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
QueenCeline87 Posted December 23, 2013 at 06:00 PM Posted December 23, 2013 at 06:00 PM I remember that someone on here (don't remember who, sorry) had a photo of Celine in their signature with the quote 'and then God created Celine's eyes', and that sums it up for me. Her eyes are mesmerizing. I remember feeling that my legs were giving up a little when Celine looked me in the eye for the first time. So true , her eyes are beautiful!! Captivating I felt the same when she looked at me and then winked in Paris! I actually felt weak!! Lol Totally fan girled!! Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Prima_Donna1 Posted December 24, 2013 at 12:37 PM Posted December 24, 2013 at 12:37 PM Yes. Celine's eyes are special. They are also stunning. Nobody has eyes like hers. 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
brujocrow Posted December 25, 2013 at 11:22 PM Posted December 25, 2013 at 11:22 PM If only she would use her powers for world domination. 2 Quote Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart
celine4evauk Posted December 27, 2013 at 05:20 PM Posted December 27, 2013 at 05:20 PM I remember that someone on here (don't remember who, sorry) had a photo of Celine in their signature with the quote 'and then God created Celine's eyes', and that sums it up for me. Her eyes are mesmerizing. I remember feeling that my legs were giving up a little when Celine looked me in the eye for the first time. Well, i couldn't actually speak when she spoke directly to me.She had to repeat herself!!lol Quote
DionFanAlways Posted December 27, 2013 at 05:41 PM Posted December 27, 2013 at 05:41 PM Well, i couldn't actually speak when she spoke directly to me.She had to repeat herself!!lolYou had that 'deer in the headlights' look? mesmorizing Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
celine4evauk Posted December 27, 2013 at 05:55 PM Posted December 27, 2013 at 05:55 PM You had that 'deer in the headlights' look? mesmorizing Exactly that!! 2 Quote
fikus1 Posted December 28, 2013 at 03:05 AM Posted December 28, 2013 at 03:05 AM ^ SEXIEST clip EVER!!! :yes: :yes: So, it's not just me who thinks that :-) I love the close-up of her eyes after the last chorus 1 Quote
smash Posted December 28, 2013 at 08:37 AM Posted December 28, 2013 at 08:37 AM Talking about Celine's eyes. I have just watched the "O Holy Night" video from These are Special Times DVD. At the end of the song, the way she looks, you see how absolutely stunning, beautiful, gorgeous her eyes are. I don't have enough words for how beautiful her eyes are. No false eyelashes, just lovely makeup and eye mascara. WOW!!! Sharon Quote
Javito Posted December 28, 2013 at 08:53 AM Posted December 28, 2013 at 08:53 AM (edited) So, it's not just me who thinks that :-) I love the close-up of her eyes after the last chorus Yes!!! That moment! That must have been the closest close-up of her that we have on video! In fact this is the videoclip in which I fell in love with Celine :wub: Edited December 28, 2013 at 08:54 AM by Javito 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
amelie Posted December 28, 2013 at 09:23 AM Posted December 28, 2013 at 09:23 AM Somebody loves somebody on Dr. Oz. shake it girl! great look 1 Quote
LuisMa Posted December 28, 2013 at 10:43 AM Posted December 28, 2013 at 10:43 AM By miles her sexiest performance: OMG I was just thinking about this performance. I LOVED it. She took more chances with this than with all TC performances, IMO. A smash single had it been released, and that intro... SEXY written all over it. 2 Quote
MustangSven Posted December 29, 2013 at 01:43 AM Posted December 29, 2013 at 01:43 AM She's never looked sexier that right now !! :wub: 2 Quote In Love With This Gal
LukeD Posted December 29, 2013 at 10:44 AM Posted December 29, 2013 at 10:44 AM She's never looked sexier that right now !! :wub:I dislike the hairstyle. Too flat to consider it sexy, I don't think it compliments her face. 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.