celine-rc Posted September 30, 2012 at 11:06 PM Posted September 30, 2012 at 11:06 PM ..and she's so beautiful, sexy and sophisticate on the cover of the Let's talk about love album with the smokey eyes. I know!!! That's one of my favorite pictures of her!!! She is so sexy!!!! 1 Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
NeliCD Posted December 1, 2013 at 08:28 PM Posted December 1, 2013 at 08:28 PM Celine now is looking even more sexier....God, she's GODDESS! 2 Quote
Jessyka Posted December 3, 2013 at 02:23 PM Posted December 3, 2013 at 02:23 PM (edited) I agree with whoever mentioned the 96 era hair. I love it. It looks cute, but I don't know about sexy. I think she looks sexy on many different eras and occasions. It's more of a attitude thing than looks I guess. But I must say I have a thing for Celine with long, dark hair. Edited December 3, 2013 at 02:23 PM by Jessyka 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
MustangSven Posted December 3, 2013 at 03:23 PM Posted December 3, 2013 at 03:23 PM She's looking better than ever !! 1 Quote In Love With This Gal
J081113 Posted December 3, 2013 at 09:55 PM Posted December 3, 2013 at 09:55 PM ^^^ Yeah, I know what you mean... But maybe it was not with bad intentions... Yeah they wanted to show how they made the show....they didn't show anything bad in that screencap you can tell she had tan underwear on. I loved the behind the screen stuff. 2 Quote
quaizee Posted December 8, 2013 at 02:23 AM Posted December 8, 2013 at 02:23 AM (edited) She's looking better than ever !! The pictures for LMBTL were photoshopped too much, even though I must say "the mole era" is one of her best Edited December 8, 2013 at 02:23 AM by quaizee 1 Quote
Neddo Posted December 8, 2013 at 09:39 AM Posted December 8, 2013 at 09:39 AM Take a look at my profile pic. They should have used this cover for deluxe Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
LuisMa Posted December 8, 2013 at 02:17 PM Posted December 8, 2013 at 02:17 PM For this era, I thought she looked really sexy on the Jimmy Fallon interview. Sexy + classy. Also, she looked amazing in the Paris concerts, especially with her first ensemble and the mini dress. :sexymama: Too bad there's no sexymama emoticon. 6 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted December 8, 2013 at 03:39 PM Posted December 8, 2013 at 03:39 PM For this era, I thought she looked really sexy on the Jimmy Fallon interview. Sexy + classy. Also, she looked amazing in the Paris concerts, especially with her first ensemble and the mini dress. :sexymama: Too bad there's no sexymama emoticon. This is definitely true. I love her look now!(I didn't like the Balmain(?) dress though! ) :sexymama: 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted December 8, 2013 at 06:46 PM Posted December 8, 2013 at 06:46 PM This is definitely true. I love her look now!(I didn't like the Balmain(?) dress though! ) :sexymama: It is good the Balmain, but since she began wearing this, other artists did too. She must invent another trend Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
québecflower Posted December 8, 2013 at 06:50 PM Posted December 8, 2013 at 06:50 PM For this era, I thought she looked really sexy on the Jimmy Fallon interview. Sexy + classy. Also, she looked amazing in the Paris concerts, especially with her first ensemble and the mini dress. :sexymama: Too bad there's no sexymama emoticon. I loved The Jimmy Fallon, but my favorite is the X-Factor, so original and who can wear this beside Celine, She was imperial. She is one of the best dressed celebrity. She adds little things, jewels, belts to improve the stuff . 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
DionFanAlways Posted December 8, 2013 at 06:56 PM Posted December 8, 2013 at 06:56 PM It is good the Balmain, but since she began wearing this, other artists did too. She must invent another trendI think she loves Balmain though. I like them all but this one 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Jessyka Posted December 8, 2013 at 08:29 PM Posted December 8, 2013 at 08:29 PM I think she's looking better than ever. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
QueenCeline87 Posted December 8, 2013 at 09:17 PM Posted December 8, 2013 at 09:17 PM Loved the X factor look ...but I'm biased because I was there!! But she looked stunning and wow those legs!!! Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
baldanito Posted December 13, 2013 at 09:55 AM Posted December 13, 2013 at 09:55 AM Celine is always so generous with her partners http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_024.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_025.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_019.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_010.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_021.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_020.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_012.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_014.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_009.jpg WHERE CAN I FIND THE QUEBEC VERSION? IS THERE ANY SITE WHERE I PURCHASE IT? 1 Quote
LukeD Posted December 14, 2013 at 01:36 PM Posted December 14, 2013 at 01:36 PM I think Celine looks gorgeous now that her hair is brown! She should keep this colour, makes her look younger too. 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted December 14, 2013 at 03:58 PM Posted December 14, 2013 at 03:58 PM (edited) http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_021.jpgTwerk? Well maybe a grind! And she says it's the youth of today..... Edited December 14, 2013 at 03:59 PM by DionFanAlways 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Prima_Donna1 Posted December 14, 2013 at 04:08 PM Posted December 14, 2013 at 04:08 PM (edited) http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_021.jpgTwerk? Well maybe a grind! And she says it's the youth of today..... Wow. She looks like she was all over that man. Like she was close to him. Wow. Edited December 14, 2013 at 04:09 PM by Prima_Donna1 1 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted December 14, 2013 at 04:10 PM Posted December 14, 2013 at 04:10 PM There's video from the rehearsal also on Youtube! She gets pretty low I can't remember who he is???? Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Prima_Donna1 Posted December 14, 2013 at 04:12 PM Posted December 14, 2013 at 04:12 PM There's video from the rehearsal also on Youtube! She gets pretty low I can't remember who he is????Do you remember the video title? Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted December 14, 2013 at 04:29 PM Posted December 14, 2013 at 04:29 PM Do you remember the video title? around 3:50ish Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
zuv Posted December 14, 2013 at 04:56 PM Posted December 14, 2013 at 04:56 PM (edited) The pics on this video!http://youtu.be/hys2c5G9ztkThose legs! I know its a little brush, but still, shes like a barbie doll Edited December 14, 2013 at 04:59 PM by zuv Quote
smash Posted December 14, 2013 at 07:01 PM Posted December 14, 2013 at 07:01 PM I think Celine looks gorgeous now that her hair is brown! She should keep this colour, makes her look younger too.I think so too. It always suites her the best. Sharon Quote
LuisMa Posted December 14, 2013 at 07:03 PM Posted December 14, 2013 at 07:03 PM I also think she looked really sexy in the "Did You Give Enough Love" video... and it's a shame the whole world didn't get to see it when it was released. I also want to have it in HQ someday. 1 Quote
smash Posted December 14, 2013 at 07:04 PM Posted December 14, 2013 at 07:04 PM http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_021.jpgTwerk? Well maybe a grind! And she says it's the youth of today..... Sorry, but from which show is this picture? Sharon Quote
smash Posted December 14, 2013 at 07:14 PM Posted December 14, 2013 at 07:14 PM WHERE CAN I FIND THE QUEBEC VERSION? IS THERE ANY SITE WHERE I PURCHASE IT?Oh my word, that poor shorter guy in the first picture. He must be in seventh heaven, her nose is even bent and her mouth just about touching him. Sure he thought, I have died and gone to heaven. His heart must have been having palpitations, ha ha!! Sharon 2 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted December 14, 2013 at 08:15 PM Posted December 14, 2013 at 08:15 PM around 3:50ishThanks! 2 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
sazzlepop123 Posted December 14, 2013 at 10:48 PM Posted December 14, 2013 at 10:48 PM In my opinion, the sexiest is when she has her hair darker as it really brings out her dark beautiful eyes 1 Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
sazzlepop123 Posted December 14, 2013 at 10:54 PM Posted December 14, 2013 at 10:54 PM Some more photos... I basically love whenever her hair looks darker. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 1 Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted December 14, 2013 at 11:45 PM Posted December 14, 2013 at 11:45 PM Sorry, but from which show is this picture? SharonSoundcheck Sur Les Plaines Part 2. Look up above Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.