jespa Posted May 21, 2010 at 02:58 AM Posted May 21, 2010 at 02:58 AM http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/sexpe0.jpgThis is..hot well.... not to be all nasty err idk (anyway...) i actually think that is hot...... how about these: http://1bef.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/celine-dion-my-heart-will-go-on.jpgCeline looks so young in this http://www.celinedion.com.br/pics7/celinetf1.jpgeven when she's singing she's hot..... http://www.celinedion.com.br/pics7/paris021107001.jpgeven though we can't see her eyes, she can still be pweettyy That's all i can upload right now. My bad if some of the photos were already uploaded. srry about the watermark on the last one :/ Okay well talk to you guys later! Also, sorry i was going to upload six pictures, but my laptop keeps on freezing Quote Congratulations, Celine, Rene, and RC on the TWINS!!!!! <3 <3 <3"I looked in the audience. There were no strangers. Everybody was singing and cheering and hugging. That was a beautiful picture to look at.""I want to be more successful as a mother than I am in show business.""I don't listen to my own music at home.""On her baby: He's 16 months old and he eats soap and paper. What's going on with kids?""On her son again: I smell his feet; they have a scent that's a bit like vinegar.""As long as my fans enjoy my music and I'm happy in myself, my life and my music, that's all the truly concerns me.""I am the youngest of 14 children, so I rarely got a chance to speak. If I have an opportunity for talking, I talk.""So far so good. We take it a day at a time."
I Love You Posted May 21, 2010 at 03:10 AM Posted May 21, 2010 at 03:10 AM http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/sexpe0.jpgThis is..hot That is defiantly the sexiest, and hottest, picture from her music Videos. MMMMMMMMMM. :P Quote
lindsey22 Posted May 21, 2010 at 04:27 AM Posted May 21, 2010 at 04:27 AM she looks like she doesnt want to hold the guy Quote
riobeard11 Posted May 21, 2010 at 04:31 AM Posted May 21, 2010 at 04:31 AM Looks like she's actually clawing his back Quote
celinedionfan1 Posted May 21, 2010 at 08:24 AM Posted May 21, 2010 at 08:24 AM Looks like she's actually clawing his back yeaaaa, hahahahaha she is Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
iamcelinefan Posted May 21, 2010 at 12:22 PM Posted May 21, 2010 at 12:22 PM coooooooooooooooooooooool Celine is getting more and more sexy Quote http://imados.fr/history/3/7/8/c-nedion.jpg I love Celine
Snowhite Posted May 21, 2010 at 12:38 PM Posted May 21, 2010 at 12:38 PM It looks like that All by myself turns her on http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/vlcsnap-2010-05-19-14h09m35s39.png Quote
MustangSven Posted May 21, 2010 at 04:20 PM Posted May 21, 2010 at 04:20 PM (edited) Yes, very HOT !! Edited May 21, 2010 at 04:20 PM by MustangSven Quote In Love With This Gal
CelineDionFan710 Posted May 21, 2010 at 04:21 PM Posted May 21, 2010 at 04:21 PM yes hehehehehe all by myself it does indeed Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Celininha17 Posted May 22, 2010 at 01:42 AM Posted May 22, 2010 at 01:42 AM (edited) yes yes I've never seen it on the tv. I've only see it on youtube so I wish they would.... NEVER? It's much clearer on TV, and it's totally alskdjfalksdfBesides the Chrysler commercials, and the Taking Chances Tour Promo on Lifetime, it's one of my favorite commercial :clap: :clap: This will ALWAYS be one of my favorite looks.The curly long hair, and amazing tan, alsdkfjaslkdf she looks so :wub: I'm too ... I don't know ... i don't have words right now after seeing those pics of her with nothing!!! I've never seen then before. BTW, where is this cute pic from? Edited May 22, 2010 at 01:56 AM by Celininha17 Quote http://i50.tinypic.com/10ifgwj.jpgLAS VEGAS, March 19th & 20th, 2011
Celininha17 Posted May 22, 2010 at 01:46 AM Posted May 22, 2010 at 01:46 AM (edited) Celine is always so generous with her partners http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_010.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_021.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_020.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_012.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_014.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_009.jpg OMG OMG OMG OMG where are the last pics from??? Why did she allow people to film her changing?? She is so not shy !! I loooooooooooove this topic! Who took those pics? OMG!!!!!!Who had the pleasure to be there????? Edited May 22, 2010 at 01:47 AM by Celininha17 Quote http://i50.tinypic.com/10ifgwj.jpgLAS VEGAS, March 19th & 20th, 2011
Nando Férri Posted May 22, 2010 at 06:45 AM Posted May 22, 2010 at 06:45 AM It's from A New Day... DVD, disc 2. Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Celiniac 1993 Posted May 22, 2010 at 11:15 AM Posted May 22, 2010 at 11:15 AM IMHO Celine looked the best during her Taking Chances Tour. She was sexy, she was classy, she was fun... the complete package. Quote
riobeard11 Posted May 22, 2010 at 02:48 PM Posted May 22, 2010 at 02:48 PM Celine was VERY sexual during the Sur Les Plaines DVD. Quote
celinedionfan1 Posted May 22, 2010 at 02:56 PM Posted May 22, 2010 at 02:56 PM You can almos see her entire boob here Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
stevo Posted May 22, 2010 at 02:58 PM Posted May 22, 2010 at 02:58 PM Defo in RDMH with those legs, those shoes, that Versace dress...dear Lord. I love it. Quote
Snowhite Posted May 22, 2010 at 03:31 PM Posted May 22, 2010 at 03:31 PM IMHO Celine looked the best during her Taking Chances Tour. She was sexy, she was classy, she was fun... the complete package. She was sexy cause she wasnt carefull.We have seen uncoutable times her panties during this tour She was always..kicking her musicians. You can almos see her entire boob here Definitelly Quote
MustangSven Posted May 22, 2010 at 05:44 PM Posted May 22, 2010 at 05:44 PM You think Rene would've taken a close look at all of the footage ??...Indeed 1 Quote In Love With This Gal
iamcelinefan Posted May 23, 2010 at 11:30 AM Posted May 23, 2010 at 11:30 AM take a look at this http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/7373/69155photo2122951lojk3.jpghttp://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1440/celinegoldwc6.jpghttp://img93.imageshack.us/img93/3331/normal06878celinedionpezf4.jpg what do you think Quote http://imados.fr/history/3/7/8/c-nedion.jpg I love Celine
celinedionfan1 Posted May 23, 2010 at 02:05 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 02:05 PM I love her hair in this! http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/8576/28675432630181188628541.jpg Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
Jessyka Posted May 23, 2010 at 02:30 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 02:30 PM You think Rene would've taken a close look at all of the footage ??...Indeed Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
iamcelinefan Posted May 23, 2010 at 02:36 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 02:36 PM I love her hair in this! http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/8576/28675432630181188628541.jpgyes me too Quote http://imados.fr/history/3/7/8/c-nedion.jpg I love Celine
Javito Posted May 23, 2010 at 02:50 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 02:50 PM http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_014.jpg http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu173/AlexandraM/PDVD_009.jpg OMG where does these came from? I think I didn't look closely enough to that DVD... To my view, the videoclips of GTSW and IWCT is where she has been the hottest!! :in_love: :in_love: Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
CelineRox Posted May 23, 2010 at 08:42 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 08:42 PM (edited) Someone asked where this is from... It's from Goodbyes (the saddest word) video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67BiYmHi9xM Very random video - for the song!!!! Not that I'm complaining!! Edited May 23, 2010 at 08:46 PM by CelineRox Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
Nando Férri Posted May 23, 2010 at 08:56 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 08:56 PM I love her hair in this! http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/8576/28675432630181188628541.jpgI love it too! Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
luisnicole Posted May 23, 2010 at 09:06 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 09:06 PM YOU THINK YOU KNOW CELINE LOOK THIS: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.