Jump to content

The sexiest Celine look


Recommended Posts

Posted
so so so hot... :wub: :wub: :wub:

post-11251-1197146932_thumb.jpg

post-11251-1197146987_thumb.jpg

post-11251-1197147015_thumb.jpg

post-11251-1197147042_thumb.jpg

Je m'inventerai reine pour que tu me retiennes

Je me ferai nouvelle pour que le feu reprenne

Je deviendrai ces autres qui te donnent du plaisir

Vos jeux seront les notres si tel est ton desir

Plus brillante plus belle pour une autre étincelle

Je me changerai en or pour que tu m' aimes encore

 

 

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/3121/celyfunnybx0.png

Posted
Celine was hot even when she was very young.

post-10358-1197363416_thumb.jpg

16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

we need to revive this thread! its hot in here! lol.

Even when she performs the music, she really gets into it and it shows how sexual and passionate she really is.

No one has posted the screencaps yet of A NEW DAY LIVE IN LAS VEGAS DVD. I got it last week and been watching it ever since and she is gorgious, I wish i had a body like that, i wish i especially had her legs!

She is extreamly sexy in " Sedueces me" - she really gets into the part....lucky girl with all those hot guys...lol

At the end of the song she was funny when she is like " whew," lol seems she enjoyed that :msn-wink:

Posted
we need to revive this thread! its hot in here! lol.

Even when she performs the music, she really gets into it and it shows how sexual and passionate she really is.

No one has posted the screencaps yet of A NEW DAY LIVE IN LAS VEGAS DVD. I got it last week and been watching it ever since and she is gorgious, I wish i had a body like that, i wish i especially had her legs!

She is extreamly sexy in " Sedueces me" - she really gets into the part....lucky girl with all those hot guys...lol

At the end of the song she was funny when she is like " whew," lol seems she enjoyed that :msn-wink:

You're right, it's HOT! And talking about Celine's sexiest voice, it's on 'Seduces Me' & 'Send Me A Lover'.

16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
i think celine is effin sexy shes so hott...the way she looks now its much better then before. I agree shes teasin the men now! well im a girl and straight, i wouldnt mind being gay for celine lol...=]

Theres nothing more I want but to meet Celine Dion!

" The Greatest Reward is the light in her eyes, the sound of her voice..."

i love Celine so much!!

 

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n14/elojellokyank2/celine.jpg

Posted (edited)

Celine at Les Stars de l'annee....soooo hot!

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/jilkm77/Cap.jpg

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/jilkm77/cap2.jpg

 

And she can really shake her a$$!!

 

(sorry the first picture is so big i can't figure out how to make it smaller)

Edited by Jillian
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/jilkm77/Signature.jpg
Posted
I believe madam Dion decided to recall all of her sexy looks she has ever had during her career, multiply them by milion and then to perfrom "Simply The Best"... She went really wild, I have no idea of what was going on with her back those day... :)
Love comes to those who believe it...
Posted
Celine at Les Stars de l'annee....soooo hot!

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/jilkm77/Cap.jpg

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/jilkm77/cap2.jpg

 

And she can really shake her a$$!!

 

(sorry the first picture is so big i can't figure out how to make it smaller)

OMFG!!! She's so damn sexy :in_love:

If only she wouldn't be married lol.. :naughty:

normal_one-heart-7.jpg

Posted
I think once she polished her look just prior to her break in the late nineties she looked awesome. Her long long, straight hair was gorgeous. I think her current look suits her the most. Beautiful! You can tell she's a little more in tune with her look, makeup, clothing, etc. During the AND DVD All Access stuff, it was cute to see her try on all the clothing that her folks brought up for her to try on. I think she's also paying more attention to her overall look... shopping for all the new jewelry and clothing in Vegas has paid off. She's looking good! I liked it when she was on Ellen recently. Ellen commented on that large ring she was wearing [i think it was some jeweled jaguar/large feline face ring] LOL
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Celine's sexiest look... hmmmm...

I reckon her current look is the sexiest to date, without question.

However, there have been a few over the years...

 

I loved the back-to-front suit she wore at the Oscars. People only laughed at it because it was Celine. If somebody else had worn it would have been a different story. Personally, I think Celine looked great.

 

I also think she looks AMAZING in the video for Then You Look At Me, that tight pony tail and futuristic look was extremely sexy. I just wish I had a picture to post.

 

And everything about the video for Call The Man/Je Sais Pas is also incredibly sexy. I think this is my favourite Celine music video, especially with Call The Man.

Edited by tonybower

iPod Most Played List

 

The Power Of Love (several versions) - Céline Dion

The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta Flack

Si dieu existe - Céline Dion & Claude DuBois

Frankenstein - Antony & the Johnsons

In Some Small Way - Céline Dion

Bird Gerhl - Antony & the Johnsons

Le blues du businessman - Céline Dion

 

Ne rien savoir de Lol était la connaître déjà.

Posted
As for me, I think Celine looks more and more beautiful as the time goes by. I think she looks the prettiest in her white suit from A new day... while singing The power of love, IACBTMN & Co....:wub: that's sooo greeeeat :P

Some people have everything - they have nothing.

May 21st, 2008 - Paris, Bercy & November 22nd, 2013 - Antwerpen, Sportpaleis

Posted
celine looks the sexiest and most beautiful right now! over the years her look has evolved and shes choosing more modern outfits!! is it me or do her legs get hotter and hotter day by day! i think celine looks much younger now, then in the 90s.

Theres nothing more I want but to meet Celine Dion!

" The Greatest Reward is the light in her eyes, the sound of her voice..."

i love Celine so much!!

 

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n14/elojellokyank2/celine.jpg

Posted (edited)

INTRODUCING............Stripper Celine!!!

 

She comes with dancing shoes and belly top! Pants rip off easily by velcro. Stripper pole sold seperately. :sofunny:

post-10685-1201501183_thumb.jpg

Edited by KimboCosmo

 

 

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams."

 

Visit Celinerific.com today!

Posted
I think she has never been sexier than inside her "River deep, mountain high" little dress. Her legs look amazing and sooooo long, and she is very HOT in that outfit. Luv'her
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5602/33661564ei6.jpg

 

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/3637/94975857xb5.png

 

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/3385/95901114jf9.jpg

Posted (edited)

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5602/33661564ei6.jpg

http://www.sensesofcinema.com/images/directors/03/25/edward1.jpg

 

:giggle:

Edited by Nando Férri
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif

Posted

I think she was hot on the falling into you tour.

The red dress! :blushing1:

 

:whistling:

Well, shake it up, baby, now,

Twist and shout.

Cmon cmon, cmon, cmon, baby, now,

Come on and work it on out.

 

Well, work it on out, honey.

You know you look so good.

You know you got me goin, now,

Just like I knew you would. (

 

Well, shake it up, baby, now,

Twist and shout.

Cmon, cmon, cmon, cmon, baby, now,

Come on and work it all out.

 

You know you twist your little girl,

You know you twist so fine.

Come on and twist a little closer, now,

And let me know that you're mine.

  • 3 months later...
Posted
http://www.hollywoodtuna.com/images/bigimages/celine_dion_bikini_5_big.jpg
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u34/cropperclassic/keep/celine.jpg
Posted (edited)

omg yes there it is!!! all of that photo shoot they used for the falling into you single.

 

yeh i deffo think misled video!!!! gorgeous!!!! and the loads of pics from the TC tour book.

 

This years world music awards.

 

and and!!! one of her most gorgeous UK tv appearences....The Reason on the lottery!!!!! uuuh!!! and she sang live and completely killed it!

Edited by Hilda
Posted

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage01.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage02.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage03.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage04.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage05.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage06.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage07.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage08.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage09.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage10.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage11.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage12.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage13.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage14.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage15.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage16.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage17.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage18.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage19.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage20.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage21.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage22.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage23.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage24.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage25.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage26.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage27.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage28.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage29.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage30.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage31.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage32.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage33.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage34.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage35.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage36.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage37.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage38.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage39.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage40.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage41.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage42.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage43.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage44.jpg

 

Need more word?

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted (edited)
yep those vids are possibly the BEST ever!!! i love in the show where shes on the catwalk and made into a magazine cover! Edited by Hilda
Posted
Thanks for the Pics Bellamy :)

"...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.

Posted (edited)

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

 

Dang, that woman is sexy! Celine, please leave Rene for me. :mdr:

Edited by Lymon
http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png

Posted
http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage01.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage02.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage03.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage04.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage05.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage06.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage07.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage08.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage09.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage10.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage11.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage12.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage13.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage14.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage15.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage16.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage17.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage18.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage19.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage20.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage21.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage22.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage23.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage24.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage25.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage26.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage27.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage28.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage29.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage30.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage31.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage32.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage33.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage34.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage35.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage36.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage37.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage38.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage39.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage40.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage41.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage42.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage43.jpg

 

http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/takingchancestourfootage44.jpg

 

Need more word?

 

Hot. Is it me or is it getting hot in here.

Posted
I think she has never been sexier than inside her "River deep, mountain high" little dress. Her legs look amazing and sooooo long, and she is very HOT in that outfit. Luv'her

 

i so have to agree - she looks incredible!! and i love the pics of her in the TC tourbook - she looks hot in those too! i havent got pics tho.

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/destin139/Celine2.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...