Dreamer Posted January 5, 2007 at 05:04 PM Posted January 5, 2007 at 05:04 PM http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/1510/cap42951qz.jpgSo sexxxxxyyyy <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I've never seen that screen cap!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ncES2mrliM <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Ohh my God thanks for the link, she is ... oh myyyy God Quote A new day has comehttp://sp0.fotologs.net/photo/16/42/116/celinepoderosa/1197867090_f.jpg
Snowhite Posted January 8, 2007 at 06:06 PM Posted January 8, 2007 at 06:06 PM i believe that at this foto is very very sexy!!!.........especially the dress...am i right?! Quote
Boy Posted January 9, 2007 at 02:19 PM Author Posted January 9, 2007 at 02:19 PM Yeah, you're right for sure, Celiniana! I was swearing for a while when i saw this picture first time... I also like the other picture... Gosh, she's so damn sexy! I guess when can duscuss Celine's being sexy over and over again for a REALLY LONG time because with every year passing by she's becoming only more SHOCKINGLY sexy and beautiful and mature... Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
nico robin Posted May 7, 2007 at 05:14 PM Posted May 7, 2007 at 05:14 PM she looks sexier now, in the SNRQ video Oh My! she looks so sexy i believe that at this foto is very very sexy!!!.........especially the dress...am i right?! HOT HOT HOT, but i preffer this pic Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
celinerific Posted May 7, 2007 at 10:12 PM Posted May 7, 2007 at 10:12 PM Mmmmm. Celiiinnnnneeeee. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
denise Posted May 8, 2007 at 12:15 AM Posted May 8, 2007 at 12:15 AM she looks sexier now, in the SNRQ video Oh My! she looks so sexy i believe that at this foto is very very sexy!!!.........especially the dress...am i right?! HOT HOT HOT, but i preffer this pic Her legs, damn they are hot! Quote http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/nycbrat/celine/FadeAway_Sig.jpg <OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="style_images/donationlavendar.swf"><PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false><PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high><PARAM NAME=wmode VALUE=opaque><PARAM NAME=scale VALUE=noscale><EMBED src="style_images/donationlavendar.swf" menu=false quality=high wmode=opaque scale=noscale WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED></OBJECT>
Snowhite Posted May 8, 2007 at 10:34 AM Posted May 8, 2007 at 10:34 AM not only her legs.her dress,her shoes,her whole body,her hair...........OMG celine u r a goddess Quote
Krys Posted May 8, 2007 at 12:09 PM Posted May 8, 2007 at 12:09 PM i cant believe this thread made it to 27 pages Quote
ewh12 Posted May 9, 2007 at 07:29 PM Posted May 9, 2007 at 07:29 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAUPW3aLcbAthat is something i NEVER thought Celine would look likeomgbut its a cool video! i like the shadows Quote
celinerific Posted May 9, 2007 at 07:52 PM Posted May 9, 2007 at 07:52 PM SEXY SEXY SEXY! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Bell Posted May 12, 2007 at 01:41 PM Posted May 12, 2007 at 01:41 PM damn...Celine is sexy in Did You Give Enough Love video You`re right! Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
pepillo90 Posted May 12, 2007 at 01:42 PM Posted May 12, 2007 at 01:42 PM Immensité look is really sexy Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
Bell Posted May 12, 2007 at 01:52 PM Posted May 12, 2007 at 01:52 PM For me, the sexiest Celine look is in the 'If Walls Could Talk' video. Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
celinerific Posted May 12, 2007 at 04:34 PM Posted May 12, 2007 at 04:34 PM Immensité look is really sexy OMG!! Helllllll YEA! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Johana Posted May 12, 2007 at 04:56 PM Posted May 12, 2007 at 04:56 PM I like these photos... :wub: :wub: :wub: Quote http://www.freewebs.com/celinetime/Graphics/Signatures/Angelonearth-sig.jpg
Snowhite Posted May 12, 2007 at 05:58 PM Posted May 12, 2007 at 05:58 PM I like these photos... :wub: :wub: :wub:really hot! especially the first one Quote
Nando Férri Posted May 12, 2007 at 06:32 PM Posted May 12, 2007 at 06:32 PM I like these photos... :wub: :wub: :wub:The last one makes me remember of ANDHC making off. Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
celinerific Posted May 13, 2007 at 01:23 AM Posted May 13, 2007 at 01:23 AM I like these photos... :wub: :wub: :wub: OMG. Check out the last one! Ooo. In this one, if you look into it enough, you can begin to see the shape of her thong underneath. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Elaine Posted May 13, 2007 at 01:44 AM Posted May 13, 2007 at 01:44 AM For sure this "I'm alive" performance is one of her sexiest looks!! I also like that look of "Céline a tout prix" She's also wonderful in S'il n'en restait qu'une , Immensité and also I want you to need me music videos! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
carlottazenere Posted June 17, 2007 at 08:16 PM Posted June 17, 2007 at 08:16 PM And how about Celine's look at Hullaboo Special 99 where she performed I Met An Angel (On Christmas Day)?.. Don't you feel how excited you get guys when you see Celine like that?.. When she moves her thighs and dances in those high heels?.. I do feel the heat... This lady drives me crazy... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Like this ? http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/6478/vlcsnap4550427yv.png http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/1916/vlcsnap4552588fi.png http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/9922/vlcsnap4554005rv.png http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/7792/vlcsnap4555716ke.png http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/6759/vlcsnap4556480sa.png http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/3237/vlcsnap4559272fq.png Isn't she beautiful ? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think Here Celine is beautiful...but also here: this topic is very interesting..are these screencaps taken from a video on youtube?can someone tell me where I can find it? nah its ok. you are still human Boy has a reason to react like that Thank you... Shabby excuse but Celine is so hot and sometimes I can't control myself and can say something not really good... Anyway, here are some pictures for you!.. P.S I especially like the second picture. Celine looks as if she's goind to make some certain kind of... Job. is there also a video of these? I wonder what would Celine has said if she had seen this topic?.. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> She'd tell me to put a restraining order on Boy. Yep!!! Just look at these caps that I made. She is with the same style, and she really looks so younger!http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/304/celinefranjinha0qs.gif<{POST_SNAPBACK}>What show is this from what year? and the video of these? Sorry, I did smth wrong in my previous message and the screencaps were not attached. Here are they anyway! Celine was also very sexy commenting on Tiger Woods, wasn't she?.. I wonder was Celine excited when she was recording Naked and Reveal? I mean, these songs are so sexy! The lyrics of Naked is definitely not the one children should listen!.. A good friend of mine has just told me that it would be interestiong to see Celine's face when recording Why Oh Why. Especially the end of the song... Well, yeah, I'd love to see that too! Do you think she moans like that when having sex? I mean all these sexy sounds in the end of Why Oh Why. Or does she scream like "ANYMOREEEEEEEEEE!!!" in All By Myself when she's cuming, huh?.. However, I can imagine Celie recording Why Oh Why. For some reason, I can imagine Celine recording it perfectly clear... Which means, I'm quite an imaginative person! and a video of the first screenscaps where she's blond? is there also a video of the treat her like a lady special?thank you guys Quote Je m'inventerai reine pour que tu me retiennesJe me ferai nouvelle pour que le feu reprenneJe deviendrai ces autres qui te donnent du plaisirVos jeux seront les notres si tel est ton desirPlus brillante plus belle pour une autre étincelleJe me changerai en or pour que tu m' aimes encore http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/3121/celyfunnybx0.png
Snowhite Posted June 19, 2007 at 08:15 AM Posted June 19, 2007 at 08:15 AM (edited) ok i dont remember if these photos have been posted here but look what i found sorry if some of theme r repeated http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t221/Snowhite_012/-2.jpg http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t221/Snowhite_012/mm.jpgmm_.bmp Edited June 19, 2007 at 08:18 AM by Snowhite Quote
KimboCosmo Posted June 20, 2007 at 07:31 AM Posted June 20, 2007 at 07:31 AM (edited) i cant believe this thread made it to 27 pages I just can't believe all the horn dogs on this forum When I think of Celine, I think of purity and cleanliness and a perfect lady and angel. I don't think nasty thoughts! She is a sexy woman, but I think she is a conservative cultured sexy lady. (She can be revealing, but actually what I love most about her, is that she is one of the few artists left that doesn't sing just "bump-n-grind" songs) Some of my favorite sexy pics of her are below. Edited June 20, 2007 at 07:40 AM by KimboCosmo Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Snowhite Posted June 20, 2007 at 08:15 AM Posted June 20, 2007 at 08:15 AM sexy??hmm i think that these pics r just normal.............. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted June 20, 2007 at 08:21 AM Posted June 20, 2007 at 08:21 AM (edited) Well sweetie, that is what sexy is to me...so it's all in your matter of opinion! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! I don't have to see someone naked to think they are sexy. Edited June 20, 2007 at 08:25 AM by KimboCosmo Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Snowhite Posted June 20, 2007 at 08:35 AM Posted June 20, 2007 at 08:35 AM Well sweetie, that is what sexy is to me...so it's all in your matter of opinion! I don't have to see someone naked to think they are sexy. neither me I find celine a very sexy woman.i like her personallity.she has a sweet and in the same time a strong character!very powerfull but this photo r very usuall like all the others photo of celine,like this for examplehttp://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t221/Snowhite_012/50031804hm2.jpgok i understand that everyone has a different opinion by the way i found this photo!check it: http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t221/Snowhite_012/139.jpg Quote
Celine-Express Posted June 20, 2007 at 07:45 PM Posted June 20, 2007 at 07:45 PM Sexy book! Tancks for this pics! Quote Encore un soir..Encore une heure..Encore une larme de bonheur..Un soir..
GoldenLeaf Posted June 20, 2007 at 08:11 PM Posted June 20, 2007 at 08:11 PM (edited) ok i dont remember if these photos have been posted here but look what i found sorry if some of theme r repeated Oh Gosh! We can see her nipple on that pic Edited June 20, 2007 at 08:13 PM by Calypso Quote
MustangSven Posted June 21, 2007 at 02:47 AM Posted June 21, 2007 at 02:47 AM That nipple photo must be fake. There's not way that Rene and Celine would have allowed that to be published.How about this one? Quote In Love With This Gal
celinerific Posted June 21, 2007 at 03:31 AM Posted June 21, 2007 at 03:31 AM She's so bendy. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
celinerific Posted June 21, 2007 at 03:32 AM Posted June 21, 2007 at 03:32 AM That nipple photo must be fake. There's not way that Rene and Celine would have allowed that to be published. It is most definitely not fake. That picture is a screencap of a scene from "Des Fleurs Sur La Neige". Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.