KimboCosmo Posted February 11, 2008 at 05:12 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 05:12 AM CHOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOO Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
shady pines ma Posted February 11, 2008 at 05:16 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 05:16 AM BLAHHHHHHHHH! Quote http://imageshack.us/m/17/3216/sigqk.jpgchanteuse : the celine dion fanlisting | bella donna | livejournal | tumblr | twitter
KimboCosmo Posted February 11, 2008 at 05:20 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 05:20 AM I'm almost to my goal Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted February 11, 2008 at 05:22 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 05:22 AM 3500?Yep Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
A New Day Has Come Posted February 11, 2008 at 05:24 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 05:24 AM OMG Beyonce and Tina were amazing toghter wow. :w00t: Quote
stevethefan Posted February 11, 2008 at 05:24 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 05:24 AM OMG Beyonce and Tina were amazing toghter wow. :w00t: Yeah I saw that. It was good! Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 11, 2008 at 05:28 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 05:28 AM OMG Beyonce and Tina were amazing toghter wow. :w00t: Yeah I saw that. It was good!They were Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted February 11, 2008 at 05:29 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 05:29 AM 3,500!!! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
stevethefan Posted February 11, 2008 at 05:33 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 05:33 AM 3,500!!! Congrats and goodnite! Quote
dj4celine Posted February 11, 2008 at 05:37 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 05:37 AM All aboard! Spam train is about to start running. Can I hop on, too?? Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 11, 2008 at 05:45 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 05:45 AM All aboard! Spam train is about to start running. Can I hop on, too?? Come on...hop on! WE ain't stopping!! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
dj4celine Posted February 11, 2008 at 05:48 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 05:48 AM Oh goodies Choo chooo :mdr: Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 11, 2008 at 07:12 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 07:12 AM Goodnight peeps Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
nano Posted February 11, 2008 at 11:14 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 11:14 AM Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Edwin Posted February 11, 2008 at 02:08 PM Posted February 11, 2008 at 02:08 PM Another work week has begun. For some reason I smell syrup around me. ugh. Quote
LuisMa Posted February 11, 2008 at 03:23 PM Posted February 11, 2008 at 03:23 PM That means today's topic will be some kind of Syrupy. Quote
Edwin Posted February 11, 2008 at 03:26 PM Posted February 11, 2008 at 03:26 PM nooo. the smell went away. Maybe someone was making breakfast here or something. It was very awful. Estoy vivo X 23132165465464 times! Quote
LuisMa Posted February 11, 2008 at 03:27 PM Posted February 11, 2008 at 03:27 PM You're incorrect, that would be 5322334234234234236342342365433 times today. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 11, 2008 at 08:30 PM Posted February 11, 2008 at 08:30 PM See you guys later tonight Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
LuisMa Posted February 11, 2008 at 08:33 PM Posted February 11, 2008 at 08:33 PM See you guys later tonight TAKE CARE!!!!!!!!! Quote
Jeanine Posted February 11, 2008 at 09:19 PM Posted February 11, 2008 at 09:19 PM (edited) Garçon! another red wine for me, please and give those others here also something Edited February 11, 2008 at 09:19 PM by Jeanine Quote http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/music/entity/platinum/celine_dion_banner_cropped.jpg Order NOW
Edwin Posted February 11, 2008 at 09:20 PM Posted February 11, 2008 at 09:20 PM lol, reminds me of the song Be Our Guest from that Disney movie.. Quote
Jeanine Posted February 11, 2008 at 09:22 PM Posted February 11, 2008 at 09:22 PM Oeh I love those old Disney movies, but which one is that?.. Quote http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/music/entity/platinum/celine_dion_banner_cropped.jpg Order NOW
A New Day Has Come Posted February 11, 2008 at 10:49 PM Posted February 11, 2008 at 10:49 PM Yeah It's my Birthday today I'm 19. Quote
LuisMa Posted February 11, 2008 at 10:56 PM Posted February 11, 2008 at 10:56 PM (edited) Yeah It's my Birthday today I'm 19. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY, SURROUNDED BY YOUR LOVED ONES!! Edited February 11, 2008 at 10:58 PM by LuisMa Quote
nico robin Posted February 12, 2008 at 01:51 AM Posted February 12, 2008 at 01:51 AM Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
nico robin Posted February 12, 2008 at 02:04 AM Posted February 12, 2008 at 02:04 AM should i add her or shouldn0t i??? Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
LuisMa Posted February 12, 2008 at 03:01 AM Posted February 12, 2008 at 03:01 AM Hi Dhruv!!!!!!!!!!! I'm feeling sick now again! Quote
dj4celine Posted February 12, 2008 at 03:02 AM Posted February 12, 2008 at 03:02 AM I missed a day of spamming playing Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.