Jump to content

Spam Café


Celine's Wife

Recommended Posts

Posted
Edwin, where have you been? Chasing a chicken? Hahaha

 

Nope, just felt a bit down and took some time away from posting. Now i'm busy watching B&S. :)

Posted
Edwin, where have you been? Chasing a chicken? Hahaha

 

Nope, just felt a bit down and took some time away from posting. Now i'm busy watching B&S. :)

Did posting make you go postal?? :giggle:

 

 

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams."

 

Visit Celinerific.com today!

Posted

that pun...........................

 

anyway, where did you dissapear to this morning?

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
He was put away in the dungeons!
Posted
oh that sounds sexy............

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
you don't know the half of it.

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
whats akward is that pun you ripped half a page back...

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted

The following is a true, original SPAM post:

^_^ B) -_- :whistling:

Posted
whats akward is that pun you ripped half a page back...

 

RIM shot! Thank you and good night. And I think only Damien will understand the :naughty: in what I just wrote, lol

Posted
[insert law and order theme music here]

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
hey i don't need u to insert anything.

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
hey i don't need u to insert anything.

 

I can not comment on that at this time.

Posted

Well since Damien has left for work, I should go and sleep since I have work tomorrow too.

 

Ciao.

Posted
Well since Damien has left for work, I should go and sleep since I have work tomorrow too.

 

Ciao.

 

Night Night

Posted
Dang it got quite again...

 

Fo rizzle?

Posted
Dang it got quite again...

 

Fo rizzle?

My nizzle

 

Holy Shizzle! :giggle:

Posted
Why am I eating a piece of cake at 11:50 pm! :o
Posted
Why am I eating a piece of cake at 11:50 pm! :o

Because it's good for you!

 

Well it does have four strawberries on top so I guess it has a shred of nutrition. :giggle:

Posted
Why am I eating a piece of cake at 11:50 pm! :o

Because it's good for you!

 

Well it does have four strawberries on top so I guess it has a shred of nutrition. :giggle:

Yes, see, that is healthy enough... :P

 

 

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams."

 

Visit Celinerific.com today!

Posted
All aboard! Spam train is about to start running. :kicking:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...