LuisMa Posted February 11, 2008 at 01:54 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 01:54 AM OMG Fergie singing "Finally"!!! I love that song!!! Quote
stevethefan Posted February 11, 2008 at 01:55 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 01:55 AM Blah blah blah, I need some ALCOHOLLLLLLLLLLLL I don't work on Monday so I'm about to have some in a little while! I'll come join ya! I'll invite my friends Johnny Walker and Jack Daniels and of course we can't forget dear Old Grandad!"Last call...for alcohol!" Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 11, 2008 at 01:55 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 01:55 AM WHERES ALL THE SPAMMERS TONIGHT?!!?!? I'M IN THE MOOOOOOOOOD!! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted February 11, 2008 at 01:56 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 01:56 AM Blah blah blah, I need some ALCOHOLLLLLLLLLLLL I don't work on Monday so I'm about to have some in a little while! I'll come join ya! I'll invite my friends Johnny Walker and Jack Daniels and of course we can't forget dear Old Grandad!"Last call...for alcohol!" Jack Daniels, Southern Comfort, and any b*tch beer for me, preferably Bacardi Silver Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
LuisMa Posted February 11, 2008 at 01:59 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 01:59 AM WHERES ALL THE SPAMMERS TONIGHT?!!?!? I'M IN THE MOOOOOOOOOD!! Glued to the tube!!! Quote
stevethefan Posted February 11, 2008 at 01:59 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 01:59 AM Blah blah blah, I need some ALCOHOLLLLLLLLLLLL I don't work on Monday so I'm about to have some in a little while! I'll come join ya! I'll invite my friends Johnny Walker and Jack Daniels and of course we can't forget dear Old Grandad!"Last call...for alcohol!" Jack Daniels, Southern Comfort, and any b*tch beer for me, preferably Bacardi Silver Is Bacardi Silver like Zima (do they even make that anymore?) Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 11, 2008 at 02:00 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 02:00 AM WHERES ALL THE SPAMMERS TONIGHT?!!?!? I'M IN THE MOOOOOOOOOD!! Glued to the tube!!! Get your butt on here! I wanna talk to you...I also want your MSN...do you have one? Send me a PM if you do! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted February 11, 2008 at 02:00 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 02:00 AM Blah blah blah, I need some ALCOHOLLLLLLLLLLLL I don't work on Monday so I'm about to have some in a little while! I'll come join ya! I'll invite my friends Johnny Walker and Jack Daniels and of course we can't forget dear Old Grandad!"Last call...for alcohol!" Jack Daniels, Southern Comfort, and any b*tch beer for me, preferably Bacardi Silver Is Bacardi Silver like Zima (do they even make that anymore?)I don't know...I've never had Zima...but I think they do still make it..I also like Mike's Hard Berry too! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
stevethefan Posted February 11, 2008 at 02:02 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 02:02 AM Zima sort of tastes like 7-Up or Sprite sort of, with alcohol. It's almost like a soft drink with alcohol. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 11, 2008 at 02:03 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 02:03 AM Zima sort of tastes like 7-Up or Sprite sort of, with alcohol. It's almost like a soft drink with alcohol.Yeah, those are what I go for Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Célinefull Posted February 11, 2008 at 02:09 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 02:09 AM like smirnoff black... Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
stevethefan Posted February 11, 2008 at 02:10 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 02:10 AM Hey Tina Turner and Beyonce are singing "Proud Mary"! Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 11, 2008 at 02:11 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 02:11 AM I don't know that Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted February 11, 2008 at 02:12 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 02:12 AM Oh yeah! My dad is fixing my door, so no more crawling out through the passenger side anymore guys!!! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Célinefull Posted February 11, 2008 at 02:14 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 02:14 AM yey! go kimmy's dad! Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
KimboCosmo Posted February 11, 2008 at 02:17 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 02:17 AM Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Célinefull Posted February 11, 2008 at 02:19 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 02:19 AM w00t papa cosmo! Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
stevethefan Posted February 11, 2008 at 02:20 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 02:20 AM Oh yeah! My dad is fixing my door, so no more crawling out through the passenger side anymore guys!!! Uhh Yeah..I really think you need to get that repaired! Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 11, 2008 at 02:22 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 02:22 AM Oh yeah! My dad is fixing my door, so no more crawling out through the passenger side anymore guys!!! Uhh Yeah..I really think you need to get that repaired!Really? Do you think so? Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Célinefull Posted February 11, 2008 at 02:56 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 02:56 AM omg the sarcasm is deafening. Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
KimboCosmo Posted February 11, 2008 at 03:05 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 03:05 AM Ewww...Kid Rock Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Célinefull Posted February 11, 2008 at 03:21 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 03:21 AM EW SHANIA TWAIN! Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
KimboCosmo Posted February 11, 2008 at 03:38 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 03:38 AM Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Célinefull Posted February 11, 2008 at 03:39 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 03:39 AM GET OUTTA MY HOEEEED Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Célinefull Posted February 11, 2008 at 03:42 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 03:42 AM can i help you? Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Edwin Posted February 11, 2008 at 03:43 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 03:43 AM I don't know, can you? Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 11, 2008 at 03:44 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 03:44 AM I can help someone ANYONE...!!!!! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
LuisMa Posted February 11, 2008 at 03:46 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 03:46 AM Edwin, where have you been? Chasing a chicken? Hahaha Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.