LuisMa Posted February 10, 2008 at 06:20 PM Posted February 10, 2008 at 06:20 PM Thanks to the chickeny conversation. Quote
dj4celine Posted February 10, 2008 at 11:00 PM Posted February 10, 2008 at 11:00 PM GOD!! U guys are crazy "Pollo" :mdr: Quote
LuisMa Posted February 10, 2008 at 11:00 PM Posted February 10, 2008 at 11:00 PM GOD!! U guys are crazy "Pollo" Quote
dj4celine Posted February 10, 2008 at 11:05 PM Posted February 10, 2008 at 11:05 PM cluck cluck Quote
LuisMa Posted February 10, 2008 at 11:08 PM Posted February 10, 2008 at 11:08 PM cluck cluck Edwin said I should dress as a cop for Halloween, and I might as well know what Dhruvie might be getting for his costume, since he imitates that so well. Hahaha Quote
dj4celine Posted February 10, 2008 at 11:10 PM Posted February 10, 2008 at 11:10 PM (edited) eww.. a "pollo" costume is so out of the question!! But the other "pollo" might do it Edited February 10, 2008 at 11:11 PM by dj4celine Quote
LuisMa Posted February 10, 2008 at 11:11 PM Posted February 10, 2008 at 11:11 PM eww.. a "pollo" costume is so out of the question!! But the other "pollo" might do it That means a certain chicken is going to be chased out of the party for miles and miles by a LOOOOOOT of people!!! Quote
dj4celine Posted February 10, 2008 at 11:13 PM Posted February 10, 2008 at 11:13 PM eww.. a "pollo" costume is so out of the question!! But the other "pollo" might do it That means a certain chicken is going to be chased out of the party for miles and miles by a LOOOOOOT of people!!! Well, I'm going to a certain party where the people would be VERY interested in my costume Quote
LuisMa Posted February 10, 2008 at 11:14 PM Posted February 10, 2008 at 11:14 PM eww.. a "pollo" costume is so out of the question!! But the other "pollo" might do it That means a certain chicken is going to be chased out of the party for miles and miles by a LOOOOOOT of people!!! Well, I'm going to a certain party where the people would be VERY interested in my costume That's why I'm telling you. At the end of the party there'll be no more chicken left. Hahaha Quote
dj4celine Posted February 10, 2008 at 11:16 PM Posted February 10, 2008 at 11:16 PM I hope I'd be left.. not alone.. but alive :mdr: Quote
LuisMa Posted February 10, 2008 at 11:17 PM Posted February 10, 2008 at 11:17 PM You'll be left alive, but you'll have nothin' left. Quote
dj4celine Posted February 10, 2008 at 11:18 PM Posted February 10, 2008 at 11:18 PM as long as I sing ".. I get wings to fly.. o.oh.. I'm Alive".. I'm fine with it Quote
LuisMa Posted February 10, 2008 at 11:28 PM Posted February 10, 2008 at 11:28 PM Probably Edwin has played "I'm Alive" to you today, as he has listened to it 3543454324231234 times in the past twelve hours. Quote
dj4celine Posted February 10, 2008 at 11:30 PM Posted February 10, 2008 at 11:30 PM Nopes.. I haven't talked with him for a while now Quote
LuisMa Posted February 10, 2008 at 11:47 PM Posted February 10, 2008 at 11:47 PM Nopes.. I haven't talked with him for a while now Maybe he's eating some freshly baked pumpkin pie. Quote
dj4celine Posted February 10, 2008 at 11:50 PM Posted February 10, 2008 at 11:50 PM Nopes.. I haven't talked with him for a while now Maybe he's eating some freshly baked pumpkin pie. O God!! Quote
dj4celine Posted February 11, 2008 at 12:16 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 12:16 AM I should really leave now.. only 15 mins left before my sesions Quote
LuisMa Posted February 11, 2008 at 12:39 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 12:39 AM Take care Dhruv, and DON'T DISTRACT FROM THE EXERCISE. Quote
Célinefull Posted February 11, 2008 at 01:02 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 01:02 AM bored! Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Célinefull Posted February 11, 2008 at 01:28 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 01:28 AM hi steve! Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
stevethefan Posted February 11, 2008 at 01:33 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 01:33 AM hi steve! Hi! Quote
Célinefull Posted February 11, 2008 at 01:39 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 01:39 AM ça va? Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
stevethefan Posted February 11, 2008 at 01:43 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 01:43 AM Ca va bien! Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 11, 2008 at 01:46 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 01:46 AM Blah blah blah, I need some ALCOHOLLLLLLLLLLLL Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
stevethefan Posted February 11, 2008 at 01:50 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 01:50 AM Blah blah blah, I need some ALCOHOLLLLLLLLLLLL I don't work on Monday so I'm about to have some in a little while! Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 11, 2008 at 01:51 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 01:51 AM Blah blah blah, I need some ALCOHOLLLLLLLLLLLL I don't work on Monday so I'm about to have some in a little while! I'll come join ya! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Célinefull Posted February 11, 2008 at 01:52 AM Posted February 11, 2008 at 01:52 AM lol no more drinkies for me. Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.