LuisMa Posted February 7, 2008 at 08:35 PM Posted February 7, 2008 at 08:35 PM Good Night, Dhruv. Quote
Edwin Posted February 7, 2008 at 11:45 PM Posted February 7, 2008 at 11:45 PM I have a whole new meaning to Where Does My Heart Beat Now. Ayyyyyyy que la! Quote
LuisMa Posted February 7, 2008 at 11:46 PM Posted February 7, 2008 at 11:46 PM A whole new 99.9% meaning. LOL Quote
Edwin Posted February 8, 2008 at 02:23 AM Posted February 8, 2008 at 02:23 AM I survived, details later. I'm going to bed, cause I am tired, lol. NIGHT Quote
dj4celine Posted February 8, 2008 at 05:58 AM Posted February 8, 2008 at 05:58 AM Mornin' guys although very late Quote
LuisMa Posted February 8, 2008 at 05:59 AM Posted February 8, 2008 at 05:59 AM Morning Dhruvie. Quote
dj4celine Posted February 8, 2008 at 06:04 AM Posted February 8, 2008 at 06:04 AM It's gonna be a nite for u soon though Quote
LuisMa Posted February 8, 2008 at 06:05 AM Posted February 8, 2008 at 06:05 AM I'll stay a little longer. Quote
dj4celine Posted February 8, 2008 at 06:19 AM Posted February 8, 2008 at 06:19 AM WOW!! Luis is making me post post post post and post Quote
LuisMa Posted February 8, 2008 at 06:20 AM Posted February 8, 2008 at 06:20 AM WOW!! Luis is making me post post post post and post You're becoming a super duper poster. Quote
dj4celine Posted February 8, 2008 at 06:21 AM Posted February 8, 2008 at 06:21 AM at this rate I'll sure pass the spammer's posts :mdr: Quote
LuisMa Posted February 8, 2008 at 06:24 AM Posted February 8, 2008 at 06:24 AM What's the spammer's posts? Quote
dj4celine Posted February 8, 2008 at 06:26 AM Posted February 8, 2008 at 06:26 AM the "spammers" are us who ahve humongous number of posts ... and by "posts" I meant "post count" Quote
LuisMa Posted February 8, 2008 at 06:27 AM Posted February 8, 2008 at 06:27 AM Ok. I'm still confuzzled. Hahahaa Quote
LuisMa Posted February 8, 2008 at 06:37 AM Posted February 8, 2008 at 06:37 AM Dhruv, you mysteriously disappeared. You must have had connection problems. I'm going to bed now. Thanks a lot for playing here with me. I had a BLAST. HAVE AN AWESOME DAY. Quote
nano Posted February 8, 2008 at 06:46 AM Posted February 8, 2008 at 06:46 AM Anu, another wild day at the office, eh?? yes..this is one of those days. ...and the helicopter is flying again... :mdr: http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x221/di...80131115140.flv When it first fell down, I thought it stopped. But then it goes whirrrrr.. again and thenone of your starts it all over again and then it goes whirrrr again .... :mdr: The lurve how it goes round and round on its tail : You have too much fun, Anu.. I wanna work in a office like that lol..yeah, we have so much fun here...especially when the boss is gone. I love that tiny helicopter..it's our mascot. lol. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
LuisMa Posted February 8, 2008 at 03:37 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 03:37 PM GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
Edwin Posted February 8, 2008 at 03:40 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 03:40 PM Sola otra vezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Don't wanna be all by myself Morning Luis Manuel How I love that name, Manuel Quote
LuisMa Posted February 8, 2008 at 03:42 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 03:42 PM Hehehe Now you're calling me by my other name. Quote
Edwin Posted February 8, 2008 at 03:43 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 03:43 PM I like Luis Manuel mejor actually. I am not a fan of people chopping off names. How are you feeling today? Get plenty of sleep? Quote
LuisMa Posted February 8, 2008 at 03:51 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 03:51 PM I'm okay yes, and you?? Quote
Edwin Posted February 8, 2008 at 03:55 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 03:55 PM It was EXCELLENT. I was very happy to find I knew most of the exam material. And then I was able to go home and sleep. I love starting my weekend like that, instead of sleeping in most of Saturday. hehe Oii Luis Manuel, maybe you can help me find FIY two disk edition? I really want it, and I can bet you have it. Only one on ebay right now has a cracked case and its $50 without shipping, which i find outrageous. Quote
LuisMa Posted February 8, 2008 at 04:08 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 04:08 PM Ohhhh If I know something, I'll tell ya. Quote
Edwin Posted February 8, 2008 at 04:24 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 04:24 PM Thanks BUDDY. I know you don't like the 'h' word, now. Quote
LuisMa Posted February 8, 2008 at 04:28 PM Posted February 8, 2008 at 04:28 PM What's the H word??? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.