Célinefull Posted February 5, 2008 at 12:02 AM Posted February 5, 2008 at 12:02 AM why harro kimmy Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Edwin Posted February 5, 2008 at 12:09 AM Posted February 5, 2008 at 12:09 AM Heya Damien. It's been a while. Quote
nico robin Posted February 5, 2008 at 03:00 AM Posted February 5, 2008 at 03:00 AM Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
KimboCosmo Posted February 5, 2008 at 08:16 AM Posted February 5, 2008 at 08:16 AM See yall tomorrow Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
nano Posted February 5, 2008 at 11:40 AM Posted February 5, 2008 at 11:40 AM Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
nano Posted February 5, 2008 at 11:52 AM Posted February 5, 2008 at 11:52 AM Morning! Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
nano Posted February 5, 2008 at 12:04 PM Posted February 5, 2008 at 12:04 PM "musta aurinko nouseeeeeeeeeeeee..." Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Edwin Posted February 5, 2008 at 12:06 PM Posted February 5, 2008 at 12:06 PM Shower time, I think Quote
dj4celine Posted February 5, 2008 at 03:28 PM Posted February 5, 2008 at 03:28 PM I can't get over this song :mdr: Edwin, what have you done?? Quote
Edwin Posted February 5, 2008 at 03:46 PM Posted February 5, 2008 at 03:46 PM Never mind, I just read the what you're listening section, and have a good idea How were your dreams, Dj? Quote
LuisMa Posted February 5, 2008 at 03:46 PM Posted February 5, 2008 at 03:46 PM Probably one of Shayne's songs. Quote
dj4celine Posted February 5, 2008 at 03:52 PM Posted February 5, 2008 at 03:52 PM No, it's the "IDAN vs. The Spirit of the Hawk" song that Edwin sent me last night. :mdr: And Edwin, thankfully, no dreams or atleast any horrifying ones I can remember of Quote
Edwin Posted February 5, 2008 at 03:53 PM Posted February 5, 2008 at 03:53 PM I can tell you I will never send anyone a S**** song. I'm glad it was nothing horrifying, hehe. It's snowing here people. yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I love the snow Quote
dj4celine Posted February 5, 2008 at 03:55 PM Posted February 5, 2008 at 03:55 PM How many of the people here are gonna vote today?? Quote
Edwin Posted February 5, 2008 at 03:58 PM Posted February 5, 2008 at 03:58 PM Not I. My state doesnt have a primary today. Quote
Edwin Posted February 5, 2008 at 04:18 PM Posted February 5, 2008 at 04:18 PM Lunch time in 2 hours All I brought was a bagel tho, because I actually forgot to grab something... Quote
dj4celine Posted February 5, 2008 at 08:09 PM Posted February 5, 2008 at 08:09 PM I officially HATE one of the two most popular music magazines in India Quote
LuisMa Posted February 5, 2008 at 08:25 PM Posted February 5, 2008 at 08:25 PM I officially HATE one of the two most popular music magazines in India Why is that? Quote
dj4celine Posted February 5, 2008 at 08:32 PM Posted February 5, 2008 at 08:32 PM the two magazines are : RAVE and The Record Magazine Both of them are exceptionally good but in a recent article (December 2008 issue), RAVE made fun of Celine for receiving the Legend Award at the WMAs citing that all she contributed were her over-the-top vocals and hopelessly sugary songs RAVE Quote
LuisMa Posted February 5, 2008 at 09:43 PM Posted February 5, 2008 at 09:43 PM Ohh That's pretty awful remarks. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 6, 2008 at 02:17 AM Posted February 6, 2008 at 02:17 AM I'm so frustrated with ipod crap Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
stevethefan Posted February 6, 2008 at 03:06 AM Posted February 6, 2008 at 03:06 AM I still don't own an Ipod or MP3 type device. Quote
celinerific Posted February 6, 2008 at 03:42 AM Posted February 6, 2008 at 03:42 AM I still don't own an Ipod or MP3 type device.How sad. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.