LuisMa Posted February 1, 2008 at 02:30 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 02:30 PM Good morning guys!!!!!! Quote
Edwin Posted February 1, 2008 at 02:35 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 02:35 PM Heyaaa dear!! How are things going in your neck of the woods? Quote
dj4celine Posted February 1, 2008 at 02:55 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 02:55 PM Tomorrow's gonna bexanother pathetic exam day for me Quote
Edwin Posted February 1, 2008 at 02:56 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 02:56 PM Is up early.. and an exam on a saturday?! Quote
dj4celine Posted February 1, 2008 at 03:10 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 03:10 PM I have an exam on a sunday too Quote
Edwin Posted February 1, 2008 at 03:14 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 03:14 PM That's madness. School on the weekend. OH MY OH MY Quote
dj4celine Posted February 1, 2008 at 03:21 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 03:21 PM This is the "fun" part of the Indian Univs Quote
peo Posted February 1, 2008 at 04:32 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 04:32 PM Hi Everyone! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
KimboCosmo Posted February 1, 2008 at 05:57 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 05:57 PM Wheres everybody at? Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
GoldenLeaf Posted February 1, 2008 at 06:19 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 06:19 PM Whenever you reach for me I'll do all that I can Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 1, 2008 at 06:23 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 06:23 PM You've set my heart on fireeee....fillllllllllllllllllllllled me with love...made me WOMAN on clouds above Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted February 1, 2008 at 07:19 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 07:19 PM See ya later guys I'm going shopping! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
nano Posted February 1, 2008 at 08:10 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 08:10 PM zzzZzzZzzzZzzzzzz Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
dj4celine Posted February 1, 2008 at 08:57 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 08:57 PM Study Dhruv Study :mdr: Quote
LuisMa Posted February 1, 2008 at 09:47 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 09:47 PM It seems I've become the target of a little buddy around here who teases... and teases... and teases... and TEASES!!!! Quote
Edwin Posted February 1, 2008 at 09:49 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 09:49 PM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I am addictedddd Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 1, 2008 at 10:08 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 10:08 PM After 3 hours, NOW my sis is ready to go...... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
dj4celine Posted February 1, 2008 at 10:23 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 10:23 PM Luis is sooo tired of my teasing now that if given the opportunity, he's prolly gonna kill me :mdr: Quote
LuisMa Posted February 1, 2008 at 10:49 PM Posted February 1, 2008 at 10:49 PM Luis is sooo tired of my teasing now that if given the opportunity, he's prolly gonna kill me Hehehe I'm not tired lil' buddy and I'm not gonna kill you... unless I change my mind soon. Have a good night Dhruv! Quote
peo Posted February 2, 2008 at 12:44 AM Posted February 2, 2008 at 12:44 AM Tired Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
nico robin Posted February 2, 2008 at 02:43 AM Posted February 2, 2008 at 02:43 AM Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Elaine Posted February 2, 2008 at 02:48 AM Posted February 2, 2008 at 02:48 AM Sola otra vez, no se vivir, sola otra vez sin amor... I need to practice my Spanish more frequently! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
KimboCosmo Posted February 2, 2008 at 02:55 AM Posted February 2, 2008 at 02:55 AM (edited) Beans beans, their good for your heart Edited February 2, 2008 at 02:55 AM by KimboCosmo Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Elaine Posted February 2, 2008 at 03:06 AM Posted February 2, 2008 at 03:06 AM Thank God I eat beans every day! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
KimboCosmo Posted February 2, 2008 at 03:17 AM Posted February 2, 2008 at 03:17 AM The more you eat them.... You know the next line! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Elaine Posted February 2, 2008 at 03:27 AM Posted February 2, 2008 at 03:27 AM Yes, I know the next line! I've gotta go to bed right now... I'm really sleepy and I need to recover from that damn bee which stung me today! Good night, Kim! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
KimboCosmo Posted February 2, 2008 at 03:31 AM Posted February 2, 2008 at 03:31 AM Goodnight Elaine! I'm almost to 3K! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
stevethefan Posted February 2, 2008 at 04:09 AM Posted February 2, 2008 at 04:09 AM 3K for EVERYONE, well not yet for me. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted February 2, 2008 at 04:12 AM Posted February 2, 2008 at 04:12 AM Start spaming more! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.