dj4celine Posted January 28, 2008 at 04:57 AM Posted January 28, 2008 at 04:57 AM I'm going to see Phantom of the Opera in February I'm wanting to see that in NYC when I visit on New Years! New Years?? U mean 2009??? Quote
Edwin Posted January 28, 2008 at 04:57 AM Posted January 28, 2008 at 04:57 AM (edited) For some reason Avril's Girlfriend is like my go to angry song. It helps me to settle down somehow. Edited January 28, 2008 at 04:58 AM by EdwinDeux Quote
KimboCosmo Posted January 28, 2008 at 05:02 AM Posted January 28, 2008 at 05:02 AM I'm going to see Phantom of the Opera in February I'm wanting to see that in NYC when I visit on New Years! New Years?? U mean 2009??? Yep! If you go to NYC for New Years of any year, you have to plan way early or you don't get anywhere! Booking and all! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
dj4celine Posted January 28, 2008 at 05:30 AM Posted January 28, 2008 at 05:30 AM I'm going to see Phantom of the Opera in February I'm wanting to see that in NYC when I visit on New Years! New Years?? U mean 2009??? Yep! If you go to NYC for New Years of any year, you have to plan way early or you don't get anywhere! Booking and all! In that case, I'll start planning from now on for my 2020 visit Quote
Edwin Posted January 28, 2008 at 05:31 AM Posted January 28, 2008 at 05:31 AM Doesn't understand why the Matt Piso is just better than any other remix currently out there. And yes, I know it's not TPAM thread, but you aren't posting in there. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted January 28, 2008 at 05:38 AM Posted January 28, 2008 at 05:38 AM I'm going to see Phantom of the Opera in February I'm wanting to see that in NYC when I visit on New Years! New Years?? U mean 2009??? Yep! If you go to NYC for New Years of any year, you have to plan way early or you don't get anywhere! Booking and all! In that case, I'll start planning from now on for my 2020 visit Try for 2021...I think 2020 is already booked Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
dj4celine Posted January 28, 2008 at 05:39 AM Posted January 28, 2008 at 05:39 AM Should know I'd stick to the Jason Nevins' one and I also know that this isn't TPAM thread, too Quote
dj4celine Posted January 28, 2008 at 05:40 AM Posted January 28, 2008 at 05:40 AM oops!! Kima postd before me Kimberly, I'll make it till 2025 then Quote
KimboCosmo Posted January 28, 2008 at 05:41 AM Posted January 28, 2008 at 05:41 AM oops!! Kima postd before me Kimberly, I'll make it till 2025 then That might work out Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Edwin Posted January 28, 2008 at 05:42 AM Posted January 28, 2008 at 05:42 AM Finds Taking Chances difficult to sing to. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted January 28, 2008 at 05:44 AM Posted January 28, 2008 at 05:44 AM Who finds it difficult? Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Edwin Posted January 28, 2008 at 05:47 AM Posted January 28, 2008 at 05:47 AM Crap you posted quickly again. That was for Dj. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted January 28, 2008 at 05:50 AM Posted January 28, 2008 at 05:50 AM (edited) Edited January 28, 2008 at 05:50 AM by KimboCosmo Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
dj4celine Posted January 28, 2008 at 06:20 AM Posted January 28, 2008 at 06:20 AM And Edwin, nopes, I don't find it difficult.. just near impossible to hit the high notes.. that's all :mdr: Quote
KimboCosmo Posted January 28, 2008 at 06:35 AM Posted January 28, 2008 at 06:35 AM I'm getting sleeeeeeepy Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
nano Posted January 28, 2008 at 12:57 PM Posted January 28, 2008 at 12:57 PM "Jo joutui armas aiiikaa ja suvii suloinen..." Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
nano Posted January 28, 2008 at 01:26 PM Posted January 28, 2008 at 01:26 PM I wanna go home... Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
KimboCosmo Posted January 28, 2008 at 06:19 PM Posted January 28, 2008 at 06:19 PM See you guys after I get off! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted January 28, 2008 at 06:20 PM Posted January 28, 2008 at 06:20 PM I'm shootin for 2900 tonight so be on and it can be accomplished! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Edwin Posted January 28, 2008 at 06:20 PM Posted January 28, 2008 at 06:20 PM I read that you were going to take a shower first, and then read that. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted January 28, 2008 at 06:21 PM Posted January 28, 2008 at 06:21 PM (edited) OMG Eddie you :naughty: MAN!! Edited January 28, 2008 at 06:21 PM by KimboCosmo Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Edwin Posted January 28, 2008 at 06:24 PM Posted January 28, 2008 at 06:24 PM You wrote it! lol. Now take a shower Quote
KimboCosmo Posted January 28, 2008 at 06:27 PM Posted January 28, 2008 at 06:27 PM (edited) I am going to the shower, but it wasn't meant to be put together!!! GET OFF WORK... Edited January 28, 2008 at 06:28 PM by KimboCosmo Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Edwin Posted January 28, 2008 at 06:33 PM Posted January 28, 2008 at 06:33 PM Lunch time whilst watching Celine videos Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 28, 2008 at 07:08 PM Posted January 28, 2008 at 07:08 PM I'm in health doing an assignment for Syphilis.Anyone have anything to say that I can contribute to it? Anyone? hahaha =] PS. Missed you all and hope you had an awesome weekend. Quote
Edwin Posted January 28, 2008 at 07:11 PM Posted January 28, 2008 at 07:11 PM Yeah, don't ever get it. Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 28, 2008 at 07:14 PM Posted January 28, 2008 at 07:14 PM Hahahaha. You're funny. Don't worry, I'm a good girl. I won't do anything stupid. Quote
Edwin Posted January 28, 2008 at 07:14 PM Posted January 28, 2008 at 07:14 PM Good to hear. Talk to me, like lovers do... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.