shady pines ma Posted January 31, 2008 at 03:28 AM Posted January 31, 2008 at 03:28 AM JUDY GARLAND IS AMAZING!!!!!!!111 Quote http://imageshack.us/m/17/3216/sigqk.jpgchanteuse : the celine dion fanlisting | bella donna | livejournal | tumblr | twitter
shady pines ma Posted January 31, 2008 at 03:31 AM Posted January 31, 2008 at 03:31 AM And I must say, seeing Celine AND Judge Marilyn Milian in celinedionsfan's signature made my frickin' night. :fofolle: *Avid People's Court viewer.* Quote http://imageshack.us/m/17/3216/sigqk.jpgchanteuse : the celine dion fanlisting | bella donna | livejournal | tumblr | twitter
KimboCosmo Posted January 31, 2008 at 03:52 AM Posted January 31, 2008 at 03:52 AM And I must say, seeing Celine AND Judge Marilyn Milian in celinedionsfan's signature made my frickin' night. :fofolle: *Avid People's Court viewer.*That's HER women!!! She is ALL about the Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
shady pines ma Posted January 31, 2008 at 03:55 AM Posted January 31, 2008 at 03:55 AM I love those court shows. Judge Judy and Judge Marilyn are my favorites, although I do love that new lady, Judge Maria Lopez. Quote http://imageshack.us/m/17/3216/sigqk.jpgchanteuse : the celine dion fanlisting | bella donna | livejournal | tumblr | twitter
KimboCosmo Posted January 31, 2008 at 03:57 AM Posted January 31, 2008 at 03:57 AM Haven't heard of her. I rarely watch TV, unless something I'm interested is on! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
stevethefan Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:00 AM Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:00 AM Judge Marilyn is the ONLY judge for celinedionsfan! Quote
shady pines ma Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:02 AM Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:02 AM TV is crap now. I only watch reruns like The Golden Girls. (Hence my SN. ) Quote http://imageshack.us/m/17/3216/sigqk.jpgchanteuse : the celine dion fanlisting | bella donna | livejournal | tumblr | twitter
Edwin Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:03 AM Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:03 AM That's a lot of Lifetime...or DVDs. Heh I own them all, but still watch them on Lifetime Quote
LuisMa Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:04 AM Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:04 AM Good evening everyone! Quote
shady pines ma Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:04 AM Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:04 AM No DVDs. Would like to own them all, as I tend to forget to turn them on when they come on, and sometimes Lifetime likes to replace them with some crap no one cares about. :| But I did watch them today for the first time in ages now that I have my digital cable set to automatically tune to Lifetime every weekday at 3 PM. Quote http://imageshack.us/m/17/3216/sigqk.jpgchanteuse : the celine dion fanlisting | bella donna | livejournal | tumblr | twitter
Edwin Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:05 AM Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:05 AM Hey LuisMa! How goes your resolve to not smoke going? Quote
Edwin Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:07 AM Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:07 AM No DVDs. Would like to own them all, as I tend to forget to turn them on when they come on, and sometimes Lifetime likes to replace them with some crap no one cares about. :| But I did watch them today for the first time in ages now that I have my digital cable set to automatically tune to Lifetime every weekday at 3 PM. They will also be on in about two hours This isn't exactly right, but... Dorothy: Back in St Olaf, Back in St Olaf, Back in St Olaf Did it ever occur to you, we might be sick of hearing "Back in St Olaf"???!!Rose: Well, gee no, I never thought... Quote
shady pines ma Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:10 AM Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:10 AM Yeah, if Rose finds out Danny Thomas is a lesbian, it'll break her heart. Quote http://imageshack.us/m/17/3216/sigqk.jpgchanteuse : the celine dion fanlisting | bella donna | livejournal | tumblr | twitter
LuisMa Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:10 AM Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:10 AM Hey LuisMa! How goes your resolve to not smoke going? I'm because I should have kept my big mouth shut!!! I resolved to smoke again because I felt soooo miserable and was treating the ones I love badly. I hate myself for starting smoking a long time ago!! But I'll try and find some other thing that helps. Maybe nicotine patches but the Health Ministry here discontinued the initial phase treatment, so pharmacies only sell the ones with a low level of nicotine. Hehehe. Thanks for asking. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:12 AM Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:12 AM Goodnight everyone! I gotta catch up on some sleep tonight...last night was horrible. Our power went out, because a tree fell down the road and so it was pitch black and no noise (I have to have my fan to fall asleep), and so all I heard was chainsaws cutting up that tree all night. My eyes were like this all night long... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Edwin Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:13 AM Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:13 AM Hey LuisMa! How goes your resolve to not smoke going? I'm because I should have kept my big mouth shut!!! I resolved to smoke again because I felt soooo miserable and was treating the ones I love badly. I hate myself for starting smoking a long time ago!! But I'll try and find some other thing that helps. Maybe nicotine patches but the Health Ministry here discontinued the initial phase treatment, so pharmacies only sell the ones with a low level of nicotine. Hehehe. Thanks for asking. Yeah, it's tough. I've never done it, but know too many who can't quit. Oh well, I'm sure you will find someway to overcome this Quote
shady pines ma Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:13 AM Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:13 AM No kidding, I need my fan making noise to fall asleep too. And preferably the TV turned down as low as I can get it and still hear something. Quote http://imageshack.us/m/17/3216/sigqk.jpgchanteuse : the celine dion fanlisting | bella donna | livejournal | tumblr | twitter
LuisMa Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:13 AM Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:13 AM Oh!!! It sounds like it was a miserable night then. I hope you will have a peaceful sleep this night! Quote
KimboCosmo Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:15 AM Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:15 AM (edited) Hey LuisMa! How goes your resolve to not smoke going? I'm because I should have kept my big mouth shut!!! I resolved to smoke again because I felt soooo miserable and was treating the ones I love badly. I hate myself for starting smoking a long time ago!! But I'll try and find some other thing that helps. Maybe nicotine patches but the Health Ministry here discontinued the initial phase treatment, so pharmacies only sell the ones with a low level of nicotine. Hehehe. Thanks for asking. I hate to admit this, but I smoke as well. (I really wasn't ever going to tell anyone on here! lol), but I tried the patch and it sent me into hives all over my body...burned from head to toe! I had a allergic reaction...maybe it would work for you though! Good luck! I actually quit for a year and then when I went to work in Alaska, is when I started back up again. It's a horrible habit. I hate it! I'm very picky though with how I do it....lol I hate to smell like smoke, so I don't do it around anyone or at work! But then at home I smoke like the Titanic! Never in the house, though! I hate walking into someones house and it smelling like cigg smoke! Edited January 31, 2008 at 04:20 AM by KimboCosmo Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
LuisMa Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:19 AM Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:19 AM Hey LuisMa! How goes your resolve to not smoke going? I'm because I should have kept my big mouth shut!!! I resolved to smoke again because I felt soooo miserable and was treating the ones I love badly. I hate myself for starting smoking a long time ago!! But I'll try and find some other thing that helps. Maybe nicotine patches but the Health Ministry here discontinued the initial phase treatment, so pharmacies only sell the ones with a low level of nicotine. Hehehe. Thanks for asking. I hate to admit this, but I smoke as well. (I really wasn't ever going to tell anyone on here! lol), but I tried the patch and it sent me into hives all over my body...burned from head to toe! I had a allergic reaction...maybe it would work for you though! Good luck! I actually quit for a year and then when I went to work in Alaska, is when I started back up again. It's a horrible habit. I hate it! I'm very picky though with how I do it....lol I hate to smell like smoke, so I don't do it around anyone or at work! But then at home I smoke like the Titanic! I'm laughing about the last sentence. And yes, it's a horrible habit, and I'm the worst smoker ever. I hate its flavor, so I'm always drinking soda or eating candy at the same time I'm smoking. As soon as I finish, I spray cologne in my hands since I hate its smell. Hahaha. What a silly vice, but a tough thing to quit. Thanks for your wishes, I hope you'll be able to quit one day as well. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:22 AM Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:22 AM Ok for real this time....GOODNIGHT I'll be on sometime tomorrow night! Hope to see you all then! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Edwin Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:41 AM Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:41 AM Better get some more packing done before I call it a night. Night all Quote
Edwin Posted January 31, 2008 at 10:58 AM Posted January 31, 2008 at 10:58 AM Damn, I'm sneezingggg. Ah-choo! Quote
dj4celine Posted January 31, 2008 at 12:02 PM Posted January 31, 2008 at 12:02 PM (edited) why in the world was I stupid enough of thinking to major in IT (information technology)?? I officially HATE "Data Structures" now Edited January 31, 2008 at 12:02 PM by dj4celine Quote
VintageCeline Posted January 31, 2008 at 02:01 PM Posted January 31, 2008 at 02:01 PM woooo! ER is on x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Edwin Posted January 31, 2008 at 02:20 PM Posted January 31, 2008 at 02:20 PM Poor Dj. I am with you on the hating the computer programming... Quote
LuisMa Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:05 PM Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:05 PM Good morning everybody! Quote
Edwin Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:20 PM Posted January 31, 2008 at 04:20 PM Morning Any one know more info on the 4cd version of ONCP? What all is included in it? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.