KimboCosmo Posted January 27, 2008 at 04:04 AM Posted January 27, 2008 at 04:04 AM Did you order it or cook it yourself?? Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Edwin Posted January 27, 2008 at 04:06 AM Posted January 27, 2008 at 04:06 AM LOL Unless I say I ate Mac or Cheese, or a sandwich...you should assume I ordered it. HAHA, me cooking Thai food, oh my. Thanks for the chuckle, honey. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted January 27, 2008 at 05:03 AM Posted January 27, 2008 at 05:03 AM Anytime, anytime... Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
peo Posted January 27, 2008 at 01:38 PM Posted January 27, 2008 at 01:38 PM Hi Everyone Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Edwin Posted January 27, 2008 at 03:17 PM Posted January 27, 2008 at 03:17 PM Hey Loka Tell Dj to not steal my name for you, lol. Quote
dj4celine Posted January 27, 2008 at 05:16 PM Posted January 27, 2008 at 05:16 PM (edited) OK.. I'll stick with Astrid Edited January 27, 2008 at 05:16 PM by dj4celine Quote
peo Posted January 27, 2008 at 07:24 PM Posted January 27, 2008 at 07:24 PM Hi Everyone! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Edwin Posted January 27, 2008 at 09:24 PM Posted January 27, 2008 at 09:24 PM Going to see 27 Dresses in an hour. Quote
peo Posted January 27, 2008 at 11:26 PM Posted January 27, 2008 at 11:26 PM Hi Everyone Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
KimboCosmo Posted January 28, 2008 at 01:16 AM Posted January 28, 2008 at 01:16 AM A weight has been lifted! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
miracle_girl Posted January 28, 2008 at 02:17 AM Posted January 28, 2008 at 02:17 AM God im tierd!! Zzzzzzzz Quote http://file041b.bebo.com/11/large/2008/02/21/19/3639616524a6958591691l.jpgCeline - May 8th @ The 02! Cant Wait!! <3
KimboCosmo Posted January 28, 2008 at 02:27 AM Posted January 28, 2008 at 02:27 AM God im tierd!! ZzzzzzzzWell it is almost 3am there! Get your arse to bed young lady! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted January 28, 2008 at 02:39 AM Posted January 28, 2008 at 02:39 AM WOW, the forum is very quiet tonight... Whats going on?? Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
celinerific Posted January 28, 2008 at 03:10 AM Posted January 28, 2008 at 03:10 AM E! is back! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
celinerific Posted January 28, 2008 at 03:10 AM Posted January 28, 2008 at 03:10 AM I need to catch up on my spammingness. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
KimboCosmo Posted January 28, 2008 at 03:37 AM Posted January 28, 2008 at 03:37 AM (edited) Join me in a spam session, E! Edited January 28, 2008 at 03:37 AM by KimboCosmo Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
stevethefan Posted January 28, 2008 at 03:55 AM Posted January 28, 2008 at 03:55 AM I'm going to write a new book for an existing series of books everyone has heard of: Spamming for Dummies Quote
dj4celine Posted January 28, 2008 at 04:06 AM Posted January 28, 2008 at 04:06 AM Papa Steve's here to spam :mdr: Quote
Edwin Posted January 28, 2008 at 04:23 AM Posted January 28, 2008 at 04:23 AM I'm going to see Phantom of the Opera in February Quote
KimboCosmo Posted January 28, 2008 at 04:29 AM Posted January 28, 2008 at 04:29 AM I'm going to see Phantom of the Opera in February I'm wanting to see that in NYC when I visit on New Years! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.