x_celinedion Posted January 28, 2008 at 07:17 PM Posted January 28, 2008 at 07:17 PM Walk with me like lovers do! Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 28, 2008 at 07:21 PM Posted January 28, 2008 at 07:21 PM The first time I heard Taking Chances and heard that I was like...Eurythmics. Quote
Edwin Posted January 28, 2008 at 07:24 PM Posted January 28, 2008 at 07:24 PM First time I heard it, I didn't like it, lol. Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 28, 2008 at 07:31 PM Posted January 28, 2008 at 07:31 PM Really you didn't like Taking Chances at first? Quote
Edwin Posted January 28, 2008 at 07:37 PM Posted January 28, 2008 at 07:37 PM Nope. I was like what the %^) is this. But I do like it a lot now So no worries. Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 28, 2008 at 07:42 PM Posted January 28, 2008 at 07:42 PM I loved it at first. I was like....dude this is righteeeouusss. <---I'm radical. Chyea.But I loved it right away and I played it often and some people became annoyed with me especially my sister. You better like it now, I didn't want to slap you fo' =D Quote
Edwin Posted January 28, 2008 at 07:48 PM Posted January 28, 2008 at 07:48 PM You can still slap me. Do you like any of the remixes? Quote
nico robin Posted January 28, 2008 at 10:26 PM Posted January 28, 2008 at 10:26 PM Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
peo Posted January 29, 2008 at 12:01 AM Posted January 29, 2008 at 12:01 AM Hi! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Edwin Posted January 29, 2008 at 12:03 AM Posted January 29, 2008 at 12:03 AM I can't understand that site you told me to go to, Astrid! Quote
Célinefull Posted January 29, 2008 at 01:13 AM Posted January 29, 2008 at 01:13 AM i want some a cause remixes Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Edwin Posted January 29, 2008 at 01:15 AM Posted January 29, 2008 at 01:15 AM Which ones, and why can't you just download them :S Quote
nico robin Posted January 29, 2008 at 02:35 AM Posted January 29, 2008 at 02:35 AM I'm Alive....When you call on me...When i hear you breath.... Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Edwin Posted January 29, 2008 at 02:59 AM Posted January 29, 2008 at 02:59 AM I lurve that song!!! Queeeeeeeeeeeeeee laaaaa. Enamorado Quote
nico robin Posted January 29, 2008 at 03:11 AM Posted January 29, 2008 at 03:11 AM yo tambien toi namorada...creo jojo Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
nico robin Posted January 29, 2008 at 03:37 AM Posted January 29, 2008 at 03:37 AM 4511 Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
nico robin Posted January 29, 2008 at 03:46 AM Posted January 29, 2008 at 03:46 AM 4516 posts Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Edwin Posted January 29, 2008 at 03:48 AM Posted January 29, 2008 at 03:48 AM Oh ,thats what the number meant. LOL Quote
KimboCosmo Posted January 29, 2008 at 04:03 AM Posted January 29, 2008 at 04:03 AM TA TA!! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
stevethefan Posted January 29, 2008 at 04:19 AM Posted January 29, 2008 at 04:19 AM :doh: :doh: Quote
stevethefan Posted January 29, 2008 at 05:15 AM Posted January 29, 2008 at 05:15 AM People are sleeping now. Quote
Bellamy Posted January 29, 2008 at 06:12 AM Posted January 29, 2008 at 06:12 AM It turns out someone made big bullshit lie to the forum. And he will be banned soon. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Edwin Posted January 29, 2008 at 12:57 PM Posted January 29, 2008 at 12:57 PM Bellamy, I think the response to that thread speaks for itself. We all love Celine and we will defend her until we're blue in the face. Quote
PrincesseJen Posted January 29, 2008 at 01:31 PM Posted January 29, 2008 at 01:31 PM It turns out someone made big bullshit lie to the forum. And he will be banned soon. Surprise surprise. Quote http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Celine%20and%20Josh/pinkroseCeline-1.jpg
Edwin Posted January 29, 2008 at 02:12 PM Posted January 29, 2008 at 02:12 PM I'm more of a Can't Fight The Feeling...to strangle that mippa person. Quote
dj4celine Posted January 29, 2008 at 03:14 PM Posted January 29, 2008 at 03:14 PM That stupid thread was just Quote
Edwin Posted January 29, 2008 at 03:18 PM Posted January 29, 2008 at 03:18 PM lol, you know it has at least shown me the less than happy emoticons available on here. I didn't even know some of those existed til I saw Vic use them. Quote
dj4celine Posted January 29, 2008 at 03:26 PM Posted January 29, 2008 at 03:26 PM As Bellamy said, Vic has all of them memorised :mdr: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.