stevethefan Posted January 25, 2008 at 03:01 AM Posted January 25, 2008 at 03:01 AM OMG you guys are getting too crazy and being WAY too and you weren't here earlier.... the WOYM thread was verrrryyy What?! There was MORE of this?! :nono: Quote
nico robin Posted January 25, 2008 at 03:12 AM Posted January 25, 2008 at 03:12 AM OMG you guys are getting too crazy and being WAY too and you weren't here earlier.... the WOYM thread was verrrryyy What?! There was MORE of this?! :nono: oops but not in this topic, don't worry it was in the other but nothing too Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
nico robin Posted January 25, 2008 at 03:35 AM Posted January 25, 2008 at 03:35 AM Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Edwin Posted January 25, 2008 at 03:55 AM Posted January 25, 2008 at 03:55 AM I just found out my Costco still has the long box edition of Taking Chances left. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Quote
justmii2u Posted January 25, 2008 at 01:13 PM Posted January 25, 2008 at 01:13 PM Quote http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee53/justmii2u/CelineEline-1.jpg
x_celinedion Posted January 25, 2008 at 02:33 PM Posted January 25, 2008 at 02:33 PM I have been in my first class for a hour. I'm so ready to go home. Ugh =[ Quote
dj4celine Posted January 25, 2008 at 05:38 PM Posted January 25, 2008 at 05:38 PM bad bad neck pain Quote
Edwin Posted January 25, 2008 at 05:39 PM Posted January 25, 2008 at 05:39 PM Aww, that's right. I wish I could make it feel better for you Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 25, 2008 at 05:40 PM Posted January 25, 2008 at 05:40 PM Ayyy baybayyy.Word =] Quote
dj4celine Posted January 25, 2008 at 05:44 PM Posted January 25, 2008 at 05:44 PM I think I hurt it while taking a snooze in the evening Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 25, 2008 at 05:46 PM Posted January 25, 2008 at 05:46 PM My.phone.is.being.a.mother.father. arrrghhh. Quote
Edwin Posted January 25, 2008 at 05:46 PM Posted January 25, 2008 at 05:46 PM Can you take any pain medication for it, honey? Quote
Edwin Posted January 25, 2008 at 06:02 PM Posted January 25, 2008 at 06:02 PM I drove all nighttttttttt. crept in your room and pinched your cheeks Quote
dj4celine Posted January 25, 2008 at 06:23 PM Posted January 25, 2008 at 06:23 PM I took a pain killer and I feel a lot better now Quote
Edwin Posted January 25, 2008 at 06:32 PM Posted January 25, 2008 at 06:32 PM I'm glad you're feeling better dear!! W00000000000t Quote
dj4celine Posted January 25, 2008 at 06:57 PM Posted January 25, 2008 at 06:57 PM (edited) anyway, guys and gals time for me Edited January 25, 2008 at 06:59 PM by dj4celine Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 25, 2008 at 07:02 PM Posted January 25, 2008 at 07:02 PM I'm back!Whoop whoop! Quote
x_celinedion Posted January 25, 2008 at 07:07 PM Posted January 25, 2008 at 07:07 PM I'm so confused.I don't know why. =] Quote
dj4celine Posted January 25, 2008 at 08:10 PM Posted January 25, 2008 at 08:10 PM Guys, head over to the Star academy thread in the Discussions page... and dont forget to watch Celine live here http://staracademy.tf1.fr/staracademy/star-ac-tv/ Quote
KimboCosmo Posted January 25, 2008 at 09:22 PM Posted January 25, 2008 at 09:22 PM Yada Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
KimboCosmo Posted January 25, 2008 at 10:22 PM Posted January 25, 2008 at 10:22 PM MUST.........KEEEP.......POSTINGGGGGGG Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
dj4celine Posted January 25, 2008 at 10:47 PM Posted January 25, 2008 at 10:47 PM Celine sure was "high" towards the end at Star Ac Quote
peo Posted January 25, 2008 at 11:29 PM Posted January 25, 2008 at 11:29 PM Hi Everyone! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.